House of Lust Ch. 02: Observations

Story Info
Jennifer's first night at the brothel.
5.3k words
4.11
12.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Still new to this so apologies for any mistakes. Feedback is appreciated.

******************

Jennifer couldn't help but be excited.

Tonight was her first night working at the "House of Lust" a local brothel. She'd only taken the job to pay back her husband's debts and would only be working the front desk, but deep down she still felt a sense of adventure about it. She had told her husband Philip that she had gotten a job as a bartender to explain where she was going at night. She knew he would not approve but they needed the money and this was the quickest way to get it.

Jennifer spent almost an hour deciding on her outfit. "Do I wear something conservative or something more provocative?" she thought to herself. She was well aware that although she was not going to be sleeping with the clients she still needed to look sexually appealing to them to stop them walking back out the door.

She decided to wear a white shirt with the top few buttons open so that the top of her cleavage was showing. She also picked out a black pencil skirt and cherry lipstick.

Philip questioning why she was dressed the way she was for a job as a bartender was a potential problem. Tonight however, Jennifer had gotten lucky as Philip had lost a case and had spent the afternoon drinking. The meant by time she had to leave for work he was asleep on the couch.

Upon arrival Jennifer began to feel nervous. She began to run scenarios in her head of how things could go wrong. Was this even legal? What if her husband found out? What if the clientele didn't pay? Despite these concerns Jennifer entered the "House of Lust" where Scarlett was there to meet her.

"Good evening Jennifer, if you'll follow me to my office we can discuss the terms of your employment here." Scarlett said calmly ushering Jennifer down the long hallway.

The long hallway had eight doors. Four at either side. Each door had a gold star with a name on it. Like the dressing rooms of actors at the theater. As they walked past them Jennifer read the names painted upon them; Darcy, Brooklyn, Katrina, Selena, Mandy and Lexi. Jennifer from this came to the conclusion that Scarlett herself was not a "working girl." due to her name being absent on the doors. Scarlett herself had her long red hair done up in a small beehive and wore a purple sheath dress that complimented her figure that had curves in just the right places. Jennifer guessed that she was in her late thirties and hoped she would age as elegantly as Scarlett. The last two doors in the corridor were different. Both had no names on the stars suggesting they were vacant.

However, although the door on the right was shut. The door on the left was open and a loud moaning noise was coming from within the room. Scarlett continued to walk down the corridor not even looking in the room, used to the sound of women having sex. Jennifer was more curious about the noise and decided to take a peak.

On the bed was the blonde girl Lexi, her eyes closed and legs up in the air while the black girl Darcy was kneeling on the floor eating her out. Jennifer was bewitched by the view. She had never seen a girl eat another girls' pussy. In fact she hadn't even experienced it herself. Neither her previous boyfriends or Philip had ever wanted to try it. Philip himself was quite vanilla in the bedroom rarely changing things up from blowjobs and the missionary position. Jennifer could guess how good it felt from how Lexi's face was reacting.

"Oh yes babe that's it, that's the spot keep going!" she moaned loudly. Darcy continued to use her tongue to explore her lover's folds doing patterns inside Lexi's vagina while she squealed in pleasure.

"Keep on eating my cunt, show me how good of a dirty cunt licking whore you are babe!" She shouted in between moans. Darcy kept going, relentlessly attacking Lexi's clit with her tongue only occasionally stopping to come up and look at her partners face to see how much she was enjoying it.

Darcy continued to eat out Lexi after she came, still oblivious to the fact that they were being watched. Jennifer just stood at the doorway biting her bottom lip watching Darcy make her lover cum. Scarlett by this time had reached the end of the corridor and beckoned Jennifer to hurry up. It was at this moment Lexi opened her eyes to see the voyeur at the door way. Not saying anything that would make her dark skinned partner stop cleaning up her cum with her mouth. Lexi simply winked at Jennifer.

"Thanks babe I love it when you eat my cunt!" she said to Darcy while maintaining eye contact with Jennifer who after hearing that left and went to catch up with Scarlett.

"You're going to have to get used to seeing that if you want to work here Jennifer."

Scarlett said as the pair entered her office and sat down at either side of the desk.

"Lesbian sex?" Jennifer asked still unsure how she would feel about that.

"All kinds of sex, you'll find many of our clients come here to live out their fantasies because their partners at home don't want to do it."

"That makes sense I guess."

"As for what you just saw in the other room." Scarlett paused to fish a folder outside of her cabinet. "Our girl's don't usually sleep with each other unless its with a client. Lexi and Darcy to my knowledge have been dating for the last few months though, so other than Lexi who likes to flirt you can get rid of that assumption that all the girls here are so horny they will pounce on you the first chance they get!"

"I didn't make any assumptions." Jennifer said in self defense.

"Anyway, moving on." Scarlett opened the folder and turned it round on the desk so that Jennifer could see it this book has a copy of all our girls details. Such as their measurements, age and what services there willing to perform for clients."

Jennifer glanced down at the current two pages open in the folder on the left page was a photo of a brunette girl with shoulder length hair, bright blue eyes and a set of red lingerie. The page on the right had all her details.

Name: Brooklyn

Age: 24

Measurements: 32B-26-40

Open to: Almost anything

Standard hourly rate: 250$

Anal: +50$

Dress up: +150$

Role play: +100$

Toys: +50$

Rough sex: 100$+

BDSM: +200$

Unusual kinks and fetishes: +150$

Multiple partners: 1.25X regular rate per additional partner

Girls have the right to refuse serving particular clients.

"This should help you learn the girls names and how much to charge, fortunately for you most of the girls do not offer as many services as Brooklyn so it will be easier to keep track of." Scarlett said as Jennifer read the folder. "As for your payment the house take a 35% cut of what the girl earns. you'll be earning a fixed rate of $30 per client. You'll be telling them what services we offer, answering questions about the process, taking bookings for specific girls, answering phones etc. Pretty usual secretary stuff."

"I don't think this job will anything like usual!" Jennifer muttered under her breath so Scarlett couldn't hear her.

Scarlett took the folder back and put it back in the cabinet as an older blonde women walked in. She looked to be in her mid forties, she was wearing a yellow summer dress that went down to her knees. She was just taller than Jennifer, coming in at 5ft7 to Jennifer's 5ft6. Jennifer guessed that her breasts were a 36E. her blonde hair almost reached her shoulders and had a pink pair of sunglasses on the top of her head.

"Sorry I'm late Scarlett!" the women said all flustered "Thomas didn't want to let me go."

"It's okay Mandy, this is our new receptionist I was telling you about." she said pointing at Jennifer who turned around in her chair.

"It's Jennifer." she said reaching out her hand to Mandy, who in turn shook it back.

"I was hoping you could give her a tour Mandy? We've still got almost an hour until we open."

"Sure thing, if you'll follow me Jennifer." Mandy said taking a step back and opening the door. The pair walked out Scarlett''s office and instead of going forward back down the corridor they turned left towards a spiral staircase leading up to a second floor.

Both wanting to break the silence and get to know her new colleague Jennifer spoke up and asked Mandy "Is Thomas your husband?" partially hoping it was, so she could justify taking this job to herself if other married women were also working here.

"No dear he's my seven year old son." she said continuing up the staircase.

"Oh I see." Jennifer's surprise was evident in the pitch of her voice.

"I assume you must be thinking I'm a bad mother." Mandy said as she reached the top of the staircase.

"No not at all we all do extreme things to provide for our families." Jennifer replied.

"Yes well, after my ex husband divorced me and left me and Thomas when he was only two years old. I was in a bad spot. Luckily i met Scarlett a year later, she gave me the money so I could pay rent and buy clothes and food for my son. She didn't even suggest that I had had to sleep with the clients. She wanted me to work in the bar to pay it back. Eventually I volunteered my body. After all when you get to my age the number of men appreciating your looks starts to decrease. After a few months i paid it all back and started earning money for myself. I now own a nice house and my son goes to a good school. I get to be in control with the clients and set my own rules and hours. To be honest this is the best job I have had in years!"

Jennifer listened to Mandy's story which gave her a strong appreciation for both Mandy and Scarlett.

"Well I think you're gorgeous Mandy, and I appreciate you telling me all this."

Mandy smiled and replied "Thank you dear, lets get on with the tour shall we?"

At the top of the stairs was a large loft area. The floor was mad out of oak wood while the walls were made out of exposed brick this along with the two arch shaped tinted windows gave it a nice welcoming atmosphere. To the left of the room was an open kitchen with stocked shelves and kitchen appliances. To the left there was a door leading to a bathroom which was currently occupied as Jennifer could hear the water from the shower. All around the room were railings of "Kinky costumes" from police officer's to schoolgirl outfits which Mandy explained was for when clients asked for role play. At the end of the room were two lime green couches and lockers like you would find in a high school presumably for the girls to store their things.

Once Jennifer had seen the loft area which the girls used as a break room the pair returned down stairs to see the rooms were the girls would be offering their services. Each bedroom had a large king size bed and an en suite bathroom. Apart from that each room was different as each girl had personalized it to suit them by bringing in personal items, like Jennifer had her desk at her office job.

Mandy's dresser in her "workspace" had several assorted moisturizers, lotions, lubes and makeup on it. Alongside several scented candles however there was one specific item that caught Jennifer's attention; a 7 inch purple plastic dildo.

Noticing her new friends fascination with her sex toy Mandy spoke up "That's for when clients ask for toys, or for afterwards if they can't make me cum haha!"

Jennifer laughed in response but couldn't help thinking about the dildo. She hadn't had one since she was a teenager feeling like she had grown out of them and they were for silly teenage girls and not an item for a married women to own. However if this women almost double her age was still using them than maybe she had the wrong impression of them. After all these days it was only 50-50 that Philip would actually make her orgasm. Perhaps it was something to look into?

Next stop on the tour was the bar. It was in its own room opposite the main entrance. It was rather small with four smaller circular tables, one large rectangular table and a couple stools at the bar. It was lit by a dim purple lighting and decorated with pink neon signs that spelled out the different types of drink on offer. in the corner stood what looked like a stripper pole that looked like it had seen better days.

Suddenly a Hispanic man a couple years older than Jennifer popped up from behind the bar.

"Oh hello senorita's what can I get you." The man asked.

"Nothing tonight Miguel I'm just showing Jennifer here around." Mandy replied.

Miguel had jet black hair which obviously had gel in it and a goatee to match. He had a Hawaiian shirt on with the top two button's undone so that the top of his chest hairs escaped the confinements of his shirt.

Miguel stretched out his arm to reach Jennifer's hand which he kissed then saying "What a pretty name for a pretty girl, let me fix you up a special cocktail, I'm great at sex on the beach." He began to reach for ingredients around the bar.

"You mean I'm great at making sex on the beach right?" Jennifer asked.

"Si, my English is not always the best." He replied in a thick Mexican accent still hunting for ingredients.

"Knock it off Miguel your English is fine." Mandy said grabbing Jennifer's arm to drag her out of the bar.

"It could still be better, maybe she could help me practice." He flashed a smile at Jennifer.

"Maybe you should ask Selena, you know your girlfriend!" Mandy snapped dragging Jennifer out the bar.

"Are you and Selena close?" Jennifer asked Mandy as they got back into the reception.

"Not at all, she's a bit of a bitch at the best of times, but she's over protective of Miguel, think they grew up in the same town in Mexico. If she thinks there is something going on between you and Miguel then she'll be out to get you and the last thing we need around here is a Latino women on the warpath. So don't fall for his charms okay?"

"You don't need to worry about that, I'm married." Jennifer replied.

"Iv'e heard that before." Mandy replied.

At the reception desk Scarlett was stood waiting with another folder.

"Thanks for showing her around Mandy, you can go and get ready now." said Scarlett "If you'll come and take a seat Jennifer we will get started." Jennifer went and sat down as Mandy went away down the corridor to get changed. At the desk was a computer with two monitors, one of and one on. The switched on monitor had a diary with what looked like bookings. Four bookings had been recorded for that night three of which were for Brooklyn and the other was for Darcy.

"Okay Jennifer listen up because I should only need to say this once. The clients will come in and ask for a particular girl or service. Your job will be to tell them who's available and how much it will cost them, once they've decided you'll ring the buzzer for the girl's to come through." Scarlett then pointed at an intercom system. "The clients will then come and pay you. Our regulars can pay with card their names are in that folder." Scarlett pointed to a blue folder under the desk. "Everyone else will pay with cash, understood? Questions?"

"What if they don't pay?"

"Don't let them leave!" Her voice changed from friendly to serious "Henry can see you from his post at the door, call him over if there is a problem."

"How will i know what to charge the clients? What if they've asked for more services during the exchange?" Jennifer asked.

"You will be watching what services are being provided." Scarlett leaned over and switched on the second monitor. On the screen was live camera footage of each of the rooms.

"Wait a second you didn't mention this before I don't want to watch people having sex for hours!" Jennifer said getting flustered.

"Yet you were happy to watch Darcy and Lexi fuck each other earlier!" Scarlett fired back making Jennifer go red with embarrassment. "You need to watch them to make sure our girls are safe, anything could be happening in those rooms, they are sound proof we wouldn't hear our girls scream if the clients got violent."

Jennifer's eyes looked to the floor she hadn't thought about that. She didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"Listen honey." Scarlett's tone shifted to a more sympathetic one and she took a hold of Jennifer's hands with her own "I'm not asking you to sit and watch them go at it, just a quick look every few minutes to check on them okay? You'll be kept busy dealing with other clients anyway."

"I understand Scarlett." Jennifer said coming around to the idea "I'll do it."

"Good girl. I let you settle in, we open at eight so you've still got ten minutes to wait. Henry should be here in five. Katrina and Selena have the night off so it should be easier to keep track of all the girls. I'll be back at Eleven to give you a quick break and then your shift will end at three." Scarlett said before walking back down the corridor to her office.

Jennifer only had to wait twenty minutes for the first "customer" to arrive. He was a middle age man with a receding hairline. He was wearing a wrinkled white shirt and a yellow tie with a ketchup stain on it.

"Well hello sweetheart I haven't seen you around here before," he said adjusting his tie.

"I'm new, today's my first day." she told the man while looking for Henry the bouncer out of the corner of her eye. To her relief he was at the door watching.

"Well how about i show you a proper welcome." he said softly while placing a fistful of twenty dollar notes on the desk. Without touching the money Jennifer tried to count it and got to the figure of 280 dollars in her head.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm just the receptionist." Again looking for Henry out of the corner of her eye in case the man didn't take the hint.

"You sure, I'll make it worth your while!" he placed three fifty dollar notes on the desk.

Jennifer stared at the small mountain of money now on her desk, However she still gave the same answer.

"It's a shame, they haven't had a new girl here in months. Would have brought in a lot of new guys. Guess I'll spend my money on Lexi tonight then." He picked up the money and put it back in his pocket. A part of Jennifer thought she should have just done it, she would then make the money she needed a lot faster but was it worth breaking the vows of her marriage? She buried the the thought and pressed the buzzer on the intercom that connected to Lexi's room.

Jennifer's first night working reception at the brothel went rather quickly. There was a steady rate of clients for the majority of the night and by half two in the morning Jennifer had seen thirty one men enter the House of Lust seeking pleasure. This according to the calculator on her Phone meant she had earned 930 dollars that night. The last half hour was the slowest part of the night. Without any new customers Jennifer was left to watch her coworkers be fucked on the monitor.

The top left part of the screen showed Lexi being ploughed from behind, her partner was grabbing her pigtails with his left fist as he fucked her. There was no sound but from the facial expressions the man was making he was grunting as he kept inserting his cock in her vagina. Lexi on the other hand looked rather bored. the client not being able to see her face as he was fucking her gave her the ability to wear a face of disappointment without the client realizing and risking her chance of getting a tip.

The screen at the top right of the screen showed Jennifer a live feed of her new friend Mandy being motor boated by a younger man. Mandy's face looked a lot happier than Lexi's suggesting that her partner was a better lover.

Darcy on a different camera feed was wiping cum of her chocolate breasts. She had just had a threesome with a married couple a few minutes prior and hadn't had a chance to clean up yet.

On the last camera feed was Brooklyn who was riding her clients cock in the reverse cowgirl position. Brooklyn was different to the other girls apart from being the only girl working tonight that Jennifer hadn't been properly introduced too, she had serviced double the amount of clients the other girls had and most of those had asked for her personally. Brooklyn had slept with eight different men in the six and a half hours she had been working. This was because most of her clients didn't use their full hour as they didn't have the stamina to keep up with her and couldn't continue after the first or second time they came. Brooklyn also seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. She had only taken ten minute breaks between clients, two of which had fucked her in the ass. She seemed always eager to get another dick inside herself.

12