All Comments on 'House of Lust Ch. 02: Observations'

by MikeyBlue4

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you have to become a slut

to pay your husbands debts, have some self-respect, and divorce him, you are totally incompatible. Now you are worse than he was.

Next chapter should begin with ...now that the divorce is over and my reputation was shot, I embraced my inner whore...

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

So you collect reasons that allow the whore to cheat on her husband! A 5 "cock, unable to satisfy her and always tired! What nonsense. If real couples would treat each other like this, it would be time for a clarifying conversation and not for prostitution! You are just writing a cheap cuckold story nothing more ! A pity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cheap excuses

She's a whore. Multiple STD's will follow. Then the divorce. Stupidity runs amok.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Washing machine

Fucking the washing machine is the most intelligent part of this story.

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
not a good story

The theme has been used before and some good some bad. As I read this you are setting up the husband as the reason for her failures and she will justify her slut behavior based on his failures in her eyes. I amy read the next one but probably will just skim and score low.

WatchedBethWatchedBethabout 4 years ago
A bit of a fantasy

So read with interest. Enjoyed it. Looking forward to part 3 x

Siska100Siska100almost 4 years ago

Nice... Your story is refreshing and I have to admit, I like reading about women becoming prostitutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some people

Mikey,

I've enjoyed both chapters so far.

I'll probably get some push back for this, but it's always beyond me when people make the claim that they totally read a story, then trash it left and right. If they're not enjoying it, I don't know why they waste their time reading it, then take additional time to trash it. Makes me not trust their comments.

Looking forward to the next chapter(s).

Steve

paperbacktigerpaperbacktigerover 2 years ago

There's some really hot stuff here, and I wish you'd continue! But there are also a lot of typos that keep taking me out of the story (like missing apostrophes in possessives, like "her new friends sex toy" towards the end) --- a little proof-reading would make this a lot better. But please do come back to the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikeyBlue4@MikeyBlue4
Why hello there. For lit chat I am pretty open so PM me if you have any ideas. I can play male or female but prefer male its all roleplay at the end of the day. Only real limits are underage, piss, shit, puke and ball busting/ extreme BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES