House of Lust Ch. 02: Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooklyn hipped bounced around on her clients cock in a circular motion. She ran her hands over her breasts and squeezed them together a wide grin on her face as she did. Her left hand then went to her head and she combed her hair hair out of her face. The camera in the room was such good quality that Jennifer could see the sweat running down Brooklyn's body as her pussy was being pounded.

Suddenly she began to speed up her hips moving at a faster pace that her lover could not handle. Brooklyn climbed off his cock and rolled over onto her back. The client then proceeded to blow his load over Brooklyn's chest.

Now he was the one to roll over onto his back. He lay motionless apart from his chest which was moving up and down to help him catch his breath.

Brooklyn on the other hand still seemed energetic. She slowly ran her index finger of her left hand up her stomach and breasts. Scooping up the cum as it went until it reached her shoulder where she lifted it up into her mouth so she could lick it off like it was honey.

Jennifer sat in her chair perplexed as to why she would do that. The client wasn't paying attention and there was way quicker ways to clean it up. Could it be that she actually enjoyed the taste? She had always found Philip's cum to be to salty leading to her using mouthwash after she gave him blowjobs.

"Miss?"

"Hello Miss?"

Jennifer turned around to see that both Mandy and Lexi's clients had finished up and were waiting to pay. She had been too busy fixated on the video of Brooklyn that she hadn't noticed that the other clients had finished.

"Oh sorry guys." Jennifer apologizes turning around in her chair trying to mentally calculate how much each man needed to pay.

10 Minutes later Scarlett came back.

"So you survived the night then?" She said joking.

"Yes easier than i thought it would be." Jennifer replied.

"Well I've had no complaints from the girls and certainly none from the clients. Will we still be seeing you tomorrow?"

"Yes I'll be here."

"Good I'll pay you at the end of the week. You can get off now. I'll see you tomorrow night!"

"Good night." Jennifer said as she picked up her coat from the back of the chair taking one last glance at the monitor which had Brooklyn changing into a matching bra and thong.

By the time Jennifer got home it was quarter past three in the morning. She slowly crept into the kitchen trying not to make a sound that would wake up her husband. Unfortunately for her as she was going through the kitchen in the dark her elbow caught a bottle that Philip must have left on the kitchen counter. The bottled fell off the counter and smashed on the floor behind Jennifer.

"Jen is that you?" Philip shouted from the bedroom.

Jennifer quickly darted into the laundry room taking off her clothes so she could avoid questions as to why she was not dressed for working in a bar. In just under twenty seconds Jennifer stood on the cold floor in nothing but her matching Navy bra and panties. Jennifer now realized there was a wet patch at her crotch and that her new occupation had excited her more than she realized.

Remembering that her husband was in the other room and that she would finally be able to get herself off. Jennifer walked through the apartment with her hand in her panties gently rubbing her clit to prepare for her husbands cock. She opened the door to their room and so him in bed with the lamp on reading documents.

"Jen, I thought you would have been back by now i woke up two hours ago and you weren't here. What was that noise in the Kitchen?" Philip asked.

Jennifer ignored her husbands question and reached her hands behind her back to unclasp her bra. She climbed into the bed and snuggled up to her husband.

"I missed you!" she said in a seductive tone while kissing his neck.

"Ugh I missed you too Jen." Philip said caught of guard by his wife sudden affection.

Jennifer continued to kiss her husband while her right hand slipped into his underwear and began to stroke his growing erection.

"Ugh not tonight Jennifer I'm tired!"

"You might want to tell him that!" Jennifer replied as she took her husbands 5 Inch erect cock out and began to stroke it.

"Jen I really think-" he started to say.

"shush baby just enjoy it!" She said as she moved the cover of the bed so she had more room. She spat on Philips cock and put her mouth on the tip of its head. She began to suck his dick. Bobbing her head up and down on his dick going just that little bit further every time.

"Oooooh that's it Jen!" Philip groaned.

Wanting to go further Jennifer attempted to deep throat Philip's cock like she had seen the other girls do at the brothel. Yet she only managed to go three quarters of the way before she began to choke. She immediately came up for air. Her husbands precum dribbled down her chin as she began to pull her panties aside so that Philip could fuck her.

Philip began to get up so he could get in the missionary position but Jennifer pushed him back down on the bed. She straddled him and got into the reverse cowgirl position her entrance only mere inches from her husbands dick.

"You ready baby?" Jennifer said looking over her shoulder at her mesmerized husband.

"Yeah, what's gotten into you tonight?"

Jennifer again did not answer his question but instead asked one of her own.

"You like?" she asked as she let herself drop onto Philips cock.

"I love!" he responded as he penetrated Jennifer's cunt with his penis.

Jennifer was in control she allowed the first few strokes to be slow but it didn't take long for her to be bouncing up and down on Philip's dick moaning in pleasure.

"Oh that's it fuck me, keep fucking me, don't stop fucking me!"

Up and down.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Jennifer kept on impaling her vagina with Philips length. Her hands gripped his legs for support as his penis went in and out of her. She hadn't had such good sex in months.

She shut her eyes to visualize how Brooklyn had ridden that client. How she moved her hips, the pace, how deep she had taken the cock.

Jennifer was to wrapped up in this fantasy to realize Philip was ready to blow his load.

"Ughh I'm going to come Jen!" he grunted.

"Not yet Philip, I'm almost there" She shouted in protest.

But it was to late. Philip flooded Jennifer's pussy with his sperm making sure to thrust to ensure that it went inside her and not on their bed sheets.

"Jesus!" he said catching his breath "Thanks Jen I didn't know I needed that so badly."

Jennifer rolled off of her husband, his cum still leaking out of her pussy. she went into the bathroom to clean herself up. When she returned to their bed five minutes later Philip was asleep and was already snoring.

"Uurrgh" Jennifer growled frustrated her husband couldn't even stay awake long enough to finish her off as a courtesy after he couldn't last long enough to make her cum in the first place.

She went through to the kitchen and cleaned up the broken bottle in the kitchen. Still only dressed in her Navy panties. It was a good thing their apartment was on the fourteenth floor, as she had the freedom to wear what she wanted without prying eyes and in this case she chose to wear nothing at all. She took of her panties her body still flustered from the anti climatic sex with her husband.

She returned to the laundry room and through her panties in the washing machine and switched it on.

It was then that her lust drove her to do one of the craziest things in her life.

Inspired by the vibrations from the washing machine and her new friends sex toy. Jennifer decided that her husband was not the only thing they had in the house that could replicate that sweet, sweet feeling that she needed to get herself off.

She sat on the washing machine and allowed the vibrations to finish herself of while she sped up the process by squeezing her now hard nipples.

"Ooooohh!" She moaned no longer caring that she could wake up her husband "Fuck him!" she thought it was her turn to feel good. A few minutes later she finally came. After spending hours watching others being fucked in almost every-way possible it felt so good to be able to climax and get rid of those pent up feelings and desires.

Jennifer's encounter with the washing machine would shape her life moving forward in two ways:

Firstly she would never be able to look at a washing machine innocently again. But secondly and more importantly she had came to the realization that Philip wasn't always going to be able to satisfy her sexual desires and if she really wanted to feel good she would have to take things into her own hands...

To be continued in part Three.

12