House of Pleasure Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma and one of her clients meet another couple.
3.1k words
4.35
3.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuinnB23
QuinnB23
50 Followers

When Mark invited me to join him at his cabin for a weekend, I was thrilled. Three full days, just the two of us, in the middle of nowhere, fucking in every imaginable way. I couldn't wait. When he picked me up on Friday morning and carried my bags to the car, I saw the envy on the other girls' faces. Mark was the most wanted client. He was young and hot and was a great fuck.

But now, sitting in the living room of his large cabin, my enthusiasm was diminished. Mark had me wear a short black dress and high heels and what i thought would be an exciting night of fucking and cumming turned out to be cocktails with one of his colleagues and his wife. The guy, Luke, was in his 30s, about the same age as Mark, and really hot. His hair and eyes were dark, his skin the color of chocolate. Underneath his expensive costume, I could see well defined muscles, stretching the fabric of his shirt when he moved. His wife was a short, plump redhead named Lila. Her large tits were almost spilling out of her V neck sweater and her jeans were tight over her round ass. She seemed nervous and forced herself to laugh at her husband's every joke. She threw furtive looks at Mark. I could tell she found him hot. I was just sitting on the sofa, sipping my wine, bored out of my fucking mind.

I thought about the drive from the city, Mark pulling over in the woods and bending me over the hood of his Mercedes, fucking me. I remembered the shocked face of a woman in a car driving past us just as I came.

"Emma?" a voice called out from far ahead.

I brought my mind back to the present and looked at Luke, who was talking to me.

"Sorry," I said. "My mind was somewhere else. You were saying?"

"We were talking about our college years," Mark said. "Luke was asking if any of us had any fun sexual escapades to share. You know, everybody experiments in college."

Mark smiled at me, a mischievous look in his eyes. Luke and Lila didn't seem to know I was a paid whore and thought Mark and I were dating. If only they knew, that the night we'd met, Mark was one of the 6 guys to fuck me. I put my glass of wine on the coffee table and smiled.

"Some," I replied. "What exactly are you asking?"

"Well," Luke replied, "have you ever experimented with women?"

Back at the house, the 6 of us girls fucked each other every day, I wanted to say.

"Who hasn't?" I said instead.

"Well, me." Lila replied, cheeks turning red.

I looked at Mark and he smiled knowingly. Was this a game? I decided to thread carefully.

"It's never too late."

Lila smiled at me nervously and Luke cleared his throat. Perhaps I'd overstepped.

The conversation turned boring again and I shut my mind down, putting on a polite smile, nodding along to their stories. We spent the next two hours emptying a few bottles of wine and the atmosphere was more relaxed; The guys had taken their jackets off, their ties loose, top buttons undone. I had kicked my shoes off and my sleek ponytail had turned into a messy bun. Luke had shared some edibles and now we were all sitting and talking like old friends, laughing together. Even Lila seemed much more relaxed. Someone had proposed we play "Truth or Dare" and we had challenged each other to silly dares, crying with laughter. It was Luke's turn now, and he had chosen "dare". Mark thought for a moment, then said "I dare you to kiss Emma." I looked at Lila, her wide eyes fixed on her husband, who seemed oblivious to her presence. He was looking me straight in the eye, then reached out from his armchair, coiling his fingers against the back of my head and pulled me into a deep long kiss. He was a great kisser and I would have loved to keep going, peeling his clothes off, letting him fuck me.

"Okay," Luke said. "It's your turn now, Lila. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said, emboldened by the edibles and the alcohol.

"I dare you to kiss Emma," Luke said.

Lila's eyes turned to me and she began laughing euphorically. "I've never kissed a girl," she said. "I don't know if I'm good at it."

She was smiling but I could see the nerves and doubt in her eyes. I put my glass down and went to sit next to her on the sofa. "Well, let's find out then!" I said, pulling her in for a kiss. Her lips were full and wet and tasted like wine. I walked my tongue across them, then slowly pushed them open and let my tongue invade her mouth. She moaned softly and I kissed her harder, our mouths melting into each other. When I finally pulled away, I bit her lower lip gently and looked into her eyes. "You are a great kisser," I said. "Are you sure you've never been with a woman before?"

She shook her head, her eyes half-closed and her cheeks red.

"Would you like to?" I whispered. "Now is your chance."

She considered it briefly, but I kissed her again before she could say anything else. I let my body slide off the sofa and knelt in front of her on the soft rug. I kept kissing her, but when my hand touched her breast over her sweater, she moaned and said "Yes, yes, I want to."

I began placing soft kisses on her neck, licking the tender spot behind her ear, my hand sneaking up under her sweater to cup a full breast, covered in lace. I pulled the sweater up over her head and cupped both her tits, so big they barely fit in my hands.

"Should we go to the bedroom?" she asked, her breathing heavy with desire. I looked over my shoulder at the two men who were enjoying the show.

"Well, that wouldn't be fair, would it? If we kept all the fun to ourselves." I said, letting my thumb massaging her nipple through the thin lace of her bra.

"But... but..." Lila tried to protest.

"Shhhh!" I interrupted her, placing a finger on her lips. "Forget about everyone else. Just sit back and enjoy yourself."

Obeying, Lila leaned back against the sofa, her eyes closed, body relaxing slowly under my touch. I reached around her and unhooked her bra, pulled the straps down over her arms and released her heavy breasts. She had large dark nipples and I put my mouth on one of them, licking gently until I felt it harden under my tongue. I moved my mouth to her other nipple and began sucking. Lila let out a deep guttural moan, her hand resting on my head. I moved my lips lower over her soft tummy and undid her jeans, kissing lower, to the edge of her lacy panties. I pushed her slowly to lie down across the sofa and I pulled her jeans over her legs. I lifted a leg and kissed behind her knee, making my way slowly up over her inner thigh. I was getting closer to her pussy and I could smell her, so hot and full of want. Lila was moaning louder now, her head tilted back over the low armrest. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Luke on his armchair, stroking his cock through his pants, the shape of it big and hard. I was hoping I'd have the chance to feel it inside me. I kissed Lila down the other thigh and she was so wet I could see a patch on her panties. I peeled them off her and spread her legs open, pushing her knees back towards her shoulders. Her pussy opened up to me, pink and plump and glistening wet.

"Oh, wow. You really are ready for this, aren't you?" I asked, a finger hovering over her clit.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, I am." she moaned, her hands gripping the sofa tight.

I put two fingers in my mouth making them wet and walked them across her slit, caressing gently. Lila's moans were full of desperation and desire. I licked her clit and sucked on it gently. She pushed her pussy to my mouth, eager for more. Luke was next to her now, standing by her head, playing with her tits. He started pinching her nipples as I sucked her clit and Lila let out a small scream.

"Ohmygod," she said. "Fuck fuck fuck yes."

Her hips were grinding against my mouth and I felt her juices all over my chin. She was getting wetter and wetter. Luke slapped a hard nipple and Lila yelped. He did it again, harder, which seemed to turn her on even more, her body writhing on the sofa, covered in a sheen of sweat. Luke pulled his trousers down and his big black cock sprung free, hard and thick. He pulled Lila's head back and sunk his cock in her mouth, balls deep. I pushed two fingers inside her dripping wet cunt and her moans were muffled by Luke's cock. I watched as he fucked her mouth deep and the thought of that cock in my mouth made me wet. I pushed a third finger inside Lila's hole and then a fourth, my thumb pressing on her clit as I fucked her hard. When she came, her body was convulsing and her loud scream was drowned by Luke's cock sinking deep in her throat.

"Do it again," Luke said, fucking her mouth harder. "Make her cum again."

Lila's hole was still stretched open, juices leaking out, dripping down towards her asshole. She was wide and I used four fingers again, shoving them straight in, fucking her hard, while my mouth sucked on her clit. Luke slapped her tits and pinched her nipples hard, which made her body buck wildly. When she came again, her knees were shaking and her toes were curled on my shoulders. Luke groaned loudly and Lila began to choke as he came inside her mouth.

Nick came to me and pulled me up, my chin wet with Lila's cum. He kissed me slowly and whispered "Good girl. Now how about we give these people a show?"

I nodded eagerly and started undressing. Mark had me kneel on the soft carpet, facing Luke and Lila, who were sitting on the sofa, watching us. He tied my hands behind my back and put my hair in a ponytail. He knelt behind me and reached around, pinching my nipples. I was already aroused from watching Lila swallowing Luke's cock and cumming on my mouth and fingers. I was so wet I felt my juices running down my thighs. Mark touched my pussy from behind and I moaned loudly as his fingers slid inside my folds, rubbing my clit and teasing my hole. He drew some of the wetness from my pussy to my asshole and began caressing slowly. He turned me around and pushed my face down to the floor, my ass and pussy displayed open for our guests to see.

Mark leaned over me and poured lube on my ass, slipping the tip of his fingers inside me. I ached for more and pushed my hips up to draw his finger in. He inserted a second finger in my ass and my hole stretched open, sending ripples of pleasure through my body. Mark waited a moment, allowing me to catch my breath, then pushed a third finger in, and I let out a small scream. Mark moved his fingers slowly, opening my hole further. He then took a butt plug, covered it in lube, and pushed it slowly inside me, its surface smooth and cold and slippery. My hole closed tight around its jeweled base and Mark squeezed my ass cheeks around it, rocking my hips slowly, so I could feel the plug inside me, touching my every nerve.

Mark then pulled me back up on my knees and I saw Luke stroking his cock, getting hard again. Mark tugged hard on my ponytail, to pull my head back, and stepped in front me, his hard pulsating cock in his hand. I opened my mouth wide, hungry for it and he sunk it in, so deep I felt the tip of it down my throat. He forced my head to move even further down his shaft, until his balls rested on my chin and my throat was full. He started fucking my mouth, his hands stuck painfully in my hair, pulling harder. He began moving faster, his cock hitting the back of my throat until I started gagging. He moaned loudly and pushed my head against his hips, fucking me hard. Through the corner of my eye, I saw Lila touching her pussy, a finger deep inside her hole, while Luke's cock was hard rock in his hands. Mark pulled his cock out and came on my tits, covering them in hot white jizz.

"Now go suck his cock," Mark said, pointing to Luke.

I scooted over on my knees until I was in front of him. He took his huge black cock and put it between my tits, squeezing them around his shaft. He was so big I was sure I couldn't take it all in. He pushed my head back low, opening my throat, and his cock slid in as deep as it could. I started gagging, but Luke didn't stop.

"Open up, whore," he growled, slapping my cheek.

He forced his cock deeper down my throat and I felt blood rushing to my face, my eyes stinging with tears. He looked down at me and smiled then, holding my head in place, he started fucking me hard. I heard a moan and saw Mark's fingers deep inside Lila, who was writhing under his touch. Luke thrust himself down my throat and as I was gagging and choking, tears streaming down my face, he shot his load inside me, filling my mouth and throat with his cum. When he pulled his cock out, I coughed, spurting cum and saliva down my chin.

Luke went to Lila, who was being vigorously fingered by Mark. He sat by her head and pulled her legs up, opening her pussy further. Mark had his fist inside her, her hole stretched so wide I thought she might break. Her screams were loud and carnal, like an animal in heat. She came so hard her body convulsed, falling to the floor. She started crawling towards me, but Mark grabbed her ankles and pulled her flat on the floor.

"Not so fast," he said, pushing her legs wide open and slapping her pussy lips. He pulled her up on his lap, legs wide open. He lifted her lips, placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy, and lowered her body slowly, sinking his cock inside her. He coiled his arms around her, keeping her still while he slammed in and out of her, hard and fast. She came twice, but he was relentless and wouldn't stop until he came inside her with a loud groan. He pulled his cock out and I saw his cum leaking out of her before he let her fall to the floor, limp and exhausted.

I was so wet and so desperate to be touched, but my hands were tied behind my back, so I started grinding my hips and trying to rub my pussy on the soft carpet.

"Someone needs to be fucked," Luke said. Watching his wife be fisted and fucked by another guy got him hard again and he was sitting on the sofa rubbing lube over his cock. Mark came and knelt behind me. He kissed my neck and whispered "You've been such a good girl tonight, Emma. I will give you a special treat for it tomorrow. But now, let's finish entertaining our guests, yes?"

"Yes, yes," I moaned.

He reached for my butt plug and pulled it out slowly. I felt my hole stretching around it again and a pleasure came over me so intense I thought I would buckle to the floor. He led me to the sofa where Luke was sitting and placed me on his lap, with my back to him. Luke grabbed my legs from behind my knees, pulling them back, and lifted my hips. I felt the wet round head of his hard cock on my asshole and as he lowered my hipe and sunk inside me, my head fell on his shoulder, eyes rolling in my head. I let out a low moan, a plea to be fucked. He was holding my legs by my shoulders and my pussy was wide open, dripping wet, my asshole filled with his big cock. As he began fucking my ass, Lila crawled over to me and put her mouth on my clit, a finger in my pussy.

"More," I groaned. "Fuck me... aaargh... haaard... aaaaaa, fuck."

Lila's fingers were stretching my hole and she was sucking on my clit with hunger and desperation, while her husband's cock was sinking deep inside my ass. I felt my body tense and my eyes teary again. Mark came over and pulled on my nipples. I came hard, exploding with overwhelming pleasure, a long loud scream leaving my throat. Hot liquid gushed out of my pussy as I squirted all over Lila's face. She touched my swollen sensitive clit again and her fingers kept fucking me, more liquid gushing out with each thrust. I came again and my body was shaking.

"No more, I can't... no more... please...." I begged, but Lila didn't stop and I came for the third time, sobbing and shaking, trying to kick my legs.

After my fourth orgasm, a loud scream died in my throat and my body went limp, overcome with the intensity of the pleasure. I was sobbing loudly and when Luke dug his nails in my skin and emptied his balls inside me, Lila stopped touching my swollen pussy and I began catching my breath. Luke pulled out of me and let me fall to the floor. I crawled over to Mark, my body still shaking, my chest heaving with sobs. He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom, cum leaking out of my ass. He drew me a hot bath and after he helped me clean, I fell into a dreamless sleep. This was going to be a long weekend.

QuinnB23
QuinnB23
50 Followers