The Bimbofication of Nina

Story Info
Young Nina gets hypno trained into becoming a big bimbo.
11.5k words
4.71
21.3k
42
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
427 Followers

This is my first ever bimbofication story, and also my so far longest story (although not longer than many other stories here on literotica). I also didn't feel like I could break it up in any natural way.

18 year old Nina was laying in her bed at home. It was the beginning of the summer break meaning she would have lots of time for herself as her mom worked all day. Soon she was going to start her final year before going to med school to be a doctor, if her grades stayed the same. Unfortunately it also meant that she would be extremely stressed for at least another year since she always tried to ace all tests.

Not that people took her for being the smart one. Her hair was platinum blond and thanks to being an elite swimmer, almost getting into the national youth team a couple of times, she had a slim body. Her breasts hadn't stopped growing yet but were still already respectable C cups.

Since she knew about how people reacted and acted around her when she dressed up, she normally tried to have discreet clothing that didn't show much of her body and very little makeup. Many guys had been trying to get her on a date, but her focus was almost always on her studies.

Almost always, because she was a young woman, with the urges that came from her storming hormones that still wasn't even close to being under control. Although not talking about it with her friends she usually masturbated at least once a day, and more if she got the chance. So far she was a virgin, but she had been close to going home with a couple of guys at parties. It wasn't that she didn't want to have sex, but more about that she wanted it to be special the first time.

Instead she was experimenting with herself and this summer she had started to train to edge. That meant that on certain days, when she had no plans with her friends, she edged for hours until she allowed herself to cum. Usually she watched porn while masturbating the whole time and the porn had gotten more and more extreme as she got older.

In her everyday life she never showed it, but when fantasizing she almost always was submissive and allowed the men (and sometimes females) to use her hard. Lately she had also gotten into bimbofication, even though she was far from a bimbo despite her looks. But the fact that many thought she was made her want to explore it.

At the start it was mostly stories on literotica and other story sites about bimbos, but it soon escalated to captioned pictures and movies. She even tried her ahego face a couple of times and got quite good at it. The final step was to watch and listen to bimbo hypnosis. Just as most people said they didn't actually work in reality, but she enjoyed them neither less. That was until she visited a website called "True hypnosis" this faithful day at the end of June. By now she had been edging for hours and was desperate for release.

This webpage claimed to work, like most others. The only thing was that this page seemed more professional, and even had a lot of well known people claiming it worked. Not all was about pornographic things, since it had some more normal hypnosis subjects too. It was not just clips but actual texts and step by step training instructions.

All of their categories had a free trial clip and the first text training instructions were free to read. Luckily there was a clip promising to teach the subject about the pleasure of bimbofication. Since it was free Nina thought she might just try it. Just like everything else it would probably not work, but what did she have to lose?

The instructions for the first training episode was easy and short:

*Be nude, which she already was.

*Make sure you are aroused, oh yes she was.

*You need to be alone for at least 1 hour. Her mom wasn't home in at least two hours, so that was no problem.

*Make sure your headphones are charged if they are wireless and are at max volume. No problem as she hadn't used them yet.

*Be open to the possibility that this will work. As someone getting good at science she was skeptical of it but tried her best to be open to it working.

She hit play on the video and unlike most hypnosis clips it didn't start with a soothing female voice. Instead it contained a low sound that almost sounded like words if she really concentrated. At the same time pictures of normal females were shown, not the pornstar bimbos that was the usual.

As the clip continued the words got more easy to hear, mostly due to the fact that they were looped. "Happy", "horny" and "let go" were mixed with other words that were harder to hear. At the same time the girls got more and more undressed, but they were still quite average girls. On a scale from 1-10 they were 5:s to maybe 8:s at the highest.

Soon she could hear "good to be bimbo", "obey" as well as the other words. Since she had to concentrate so much she could not watch how much time that had gone by. As the clip reached its end "keep going", "keep training" and other similar words could be heard in the loop. The girls were now almost nude, but the clip ended with their underwear still on.

When the clip ended Nina slowly looked away from her phone. Almost 45 minutes had passed, but it felt like at most 10 minutes. She however didn't feel that different, so another clip that didn't do much. Her mother wouldn't be home in over an hour, so it was plenty of time to get off. But instead of climaxing like she usually did after an edge session she decided to watch the clip on more time. It was just for fun right, and she could masturbate when her mother slept.

When her mother Mona arrived home later that evening Nina had just cleaned herself up, but her mother could still smell what she knew was the smell of sex in the apartment. It was not the first time she had smelled that as she got home, but she tried not to make a big thing of it. She knew that her daughter didn't bring any boys over and what she did with herself was her daughter's business. It wasn't that Mona was totally innocent herself when it came to masturbating, so she knew about having to blow off some steam.

They had dinner together, and then, since Nina didn't have plans with her friends, they watched a movie together. Mona however was very tired having worked for almost 12 hours and went to bed early. Soon her low snoring could be heard. Nina got ready to masturbate until she had an orgasm, but instead she watched the same clip twice before falling asleep.

The next day was another day when her mom worked. Nina did have some plans later that day, but that was not until the evening. Since she never did finish her masturbation yesterday she was extremely horny as she woke up. As she got ready to do something about it she got her phone. It was still on that hypnosis page, and she stopped and thought about it. A trial week only cost 0.99 dollars and she did have her own credit card she could use. Her mother never usually checked the bill in detail, and a small fee like that would probably go unnoticed especially as the site said it would be marked as "Gamemaster.inc" on the bill.

After she registered and paid she quickly went to the bimbo hypnosis part of the site. As she now was a registered and paid customer she could see that the page was similar to some computer game's skill tree where you needed to complete certain videos to go to the next video and training instruction. The first video which she had completed was "Introduction and training incentives". She quickly understood the almost diabolical plan by the creator as the first free movie made the viewer crave more movies...no wonder she had seen it four times!

The next video was called "Start to have bimbo thoughts". After this there were two different paths you could choose, but their titles were still locked. She first had to watch and complete the second video on the "skill tree" as she started to call it in her thoughts. Before pressing lesson two she thought about if she really should continue. The first movie seemed to have had some effect on her, otherwise she wouldn't be here paying for it. Still she wanted to see what the next video was all about, and she could back out after that one. Right?

The first part of the instructions was similar to yesterday, but they added some more parts:

*Be nude.

*Make sure you are aroused.

*You need to be alone for at least 1 hour.

*Make sure your headphones are charged if they are wireless and are at max volume.

*Be open to the possibility that this will work.

*Write bimbo somewhere on your body.

*Wear high heels.

*Put on heavy makeup.

Nina quickly got all the instructions completed, writing "Bimbo" on her stomach, adding lots of makeup and loaning a pair of high heels from her mom. She then got the headphones on max and started the clip. In many ways it was similar, but the girls started in their underwear this time. Soon they were nude and the audio told Nina to "empty her mind", "be dumb", "bimbo goes huuuuu?" and other things. Once again she was a little lost as the clip ended and was also once again surprised how much time that had passed.

When she checked the page she saw that the two paths had been unlocked. The first one was "full time bimbo" and the second was "part time bimbo". She was quick to decide about being part time bimbo as she still wanted to continue to med school in the end. As she read about it she started to get really turned on. Apparently the "part time bimbo" was for those that wanted to be turned into bimbos whenever a key phrase was said by a certain man or woman. Otherwise you could function as normal. The downside was that your sexual drive still would be connected to your bimbo training meaning you would only be able to cum when in bimbo mode.

Despite this downside Nina wanted to continue her training. She wasn't sure it was really what she wanted or what the video had trained her to want, but she didn't really care. Being part time bimbo sounded fun, and she liked when her mind went "poff" when she was bimbo training.

She quickly looked at the instructions for the training video. Beside the previous instructions she should write three degrading bimbo things on herself. She started by writing "stupid cunt" above her well trimmed pussy. "Bigger tits than IQ" was added above her tits and then she struggled for a while to think about something else to write. Finally she decided to add "blonde =" to the "bimbo" she already has on her stomach meaning it said "blonde = bimbo".

This movie was a little different. First of all it was another voice than previous, a male instead of female, and it said she should obey her master. Master is right, master knows best, mind goes poff, you don't want to think. Thinking is boring, sucking is fun, thinking is boring, fucking is fun, thinking is boring...that's what was filling her mind combined with pictures of average nude mens crotches. When she woke up she had two fingers in her pussy and she was close to an orgasm but not so close she couldn't stop herself. After the movie clip there were further instructions.

"By now you should be desperately turned on, but you also have a trigger now making it impossible to cum unless you do as this page, or a person who you have imprinted on yourself later, say.

This limit can be removed if you pay for our debimbofication, but this cost you 99 dollars per level of bimbofication you have done.

If you want to cum you need to press the green button, but by doing so you will hear the command for becoming a bimbo."

Nina was desperate for release and she did want to try out her bimbo side. She therefore quickly pressed the button.

Her mind suddenly changed as she heard a woman's voice saying "Bimbo girls have all the fun". She tried to read on the page but reading made her head hurts. Instead she started to listen to the voice that was playing.

"Hello bimbo. You are now a stupid horny girl that needs to cum so bad. But you need to do something to do that. Put on your sexiest and shortest dress and no underwear. Bimbo girls don't wear underwear. If you see any bad words on you after you are dressed wash them away.

Press the big green button on the screen when you are dressed."

Thinking was soooo hard, but Nina remembered she had a very short black dress. It was too small to wear normally, but it might fit. After she put it on it barely covered her ass when she was standing. She also put on a pair of underwear already forgetting she should not wear any. When done she pressed the big nice green button.

"Good bimbo, you should now go to a park and find a man. When going past him you should bend down and let him see what's under the dress.

Ohhhh...did you remember to not wear panties? If you put on panties, remove them quickly and give yourself five spanks while saying 'bad bimbo'!"

Mmmmmnhh...she was a dimsy wimsy bimbo to forget no panties! She quickly took them off and spanked her ass...one..two... three...what comes after three?...maybe do three more to be sure, her bimbo brain thought as she said "bad bimbo" over and over again.

Luckily for Nina there was a park nearby she could go to. Hopefully there would be someone to flash there. She left the apartment wearing only the black dress, which managed to cover all her body writing and private parts but not much more. In the staircase she met their neighbor Brian, who was an old retired man. He was somewhat of a creep making no attempt to hide how he looked at her or her mother when they met him.

"Hi Mr. Palmer!" Nina said with a happy voice not caring that he was staring at her outfit.

Normally she would be disgusted by him, but in her bimbo mind it felt good. The old neighbor said hi back and went into his apartment to probably jerk off to what he had seen. As Nina went out the weather was nice, and her dumb head was mesmerized by all the nice sounds and smells. Not that she could use the word mesmerize at the moment. After a quick walk with many eyes feasting on her barely covered ass she arrived at the park.

Soon she found what she was looking for. An old man, probably in his eighties, was sitting alone on a park bench enjoying the sun. She slowly walked by him, and just as she was in front of him she dropped her purse.

"Oooppss...so clumsy wumsy of me!" Nina said as she bent down to pick up.

It gave the man, now enjoying the view rather than the sun, a full view of Nina's ass and wet pussy as her skirt rode up her ass when she bent down. She stood up again and adjusted her dress getting ready to go home. Back home she would have a big goody cummy from the nice page. As she started to walk home she heard someone talking to her.

"Hey miss, I think you dropped this!"

It was the old man from the bench walking up to her. As he got closed he whispered in her ear.

"You got me all hard and painful in my cock by that performance. What are you gonna do about it?"

Ooooh no, she didn't mean to give the old man something painful. She didn't know what to do now...she had to help him somehow.

"I am so sorry sir... I didn't mean to cause you pain. Is there anything I can do?"

"You could follow me to a secluded place and give me a hand job."

Her instructions had been to go home, but a quick detour was probably okay, and she needed to help the poor man. She followed him to a more secluded part of the park.

"Get your tits out so I can squeeze them as you jerk me."

She quickly did as he told her, her bimbo state not allowing her to think about protesting.

"Ha, it's very true what it says on your tits bimbo!" the old man said as he could see the "Bigger tits than IQ" text.

As he said bimbo her pussy juiced up even more. She looked at her tits, but didn't understand what that IQ was...

The old man took out his cock from his pants. It was small but now hard and Nina could easily put her hand around it. As she started to go up and down with her hand as he instructed she could feel his hand on her tits. It didn't take long until his cock erupted with some liquid Nina had never seen before.

"Now you can go, you slut."

The word slut made her pussy tingle once more. The white liquid was all over her hand and she had nothing to clean it up with. She tasted a little and the taste made her pussy even more happy. She quickly cleaned her hand with her mouth and swallowed all the yummy wummy liquid that the nice man had given to her.

"Better get your clothes sorted before you leave..." the man said as she was ready to leave with her tits out.

She kind of liked how it felt having her tits out, but the nice old man was probably right. She was so dumsy bumsy that she should obey men anyway. She got her dressed in the correct position and walked back to her apartment, with the cum taste still in her mouth. Although many looked at her she was able to get back without any problems. There was a big green button on the page and she pressed it.

"If you have completed your task you can press the nice blue button." a female voice said.

She did as it said and a new video was playing. It was the same regular women, but now they were playing with themselves. A low voice could be heard saying "good bimbo girls get to cum, stupid bimbos are happy bimbos, thinking is hard cumming is goooood" over and over again. Her fingers were soon in her cunt and her orgasm was approaching. When the voice said "you've been a good bimbo slut" her cunt squirted all over the bed as she had her biggest orgasm of her life.

When she got back to reality after a couple of minutes of orgasmic bliss she was her normal self again. As she remembered what she had done and that she had tasted cum (how could she not have known it was cum?) she got a little embarrassed. The embarrassment soon however washed away as she enjoyed the aftermath of her orgasm. As she looked on the page she could see two new unlocked videos, "Online bimbo" and "Neighbour bimbo". Both were about exposing oneself and being bimbo to someone either online or to a neighbor. She thought about whether she should continue or quit the whole thing and pay the big fee to get the debimbofication videos. In the end her curiosity got the upper hand and she clicked "online bimbo".

"You have decided to be a bimbo to an online stranger. We have a big community of men that are willing to use you. We will need an nude picture of you, but you don't need to show your face. The picture combined with your personal data will be used for an online auction.

Highest bidder will have the opportunity to use you for 2 hours on a webcam show. You'll get 10 % of the bid when the show is complete. This of course means you will graduate from "free bimbo" to "whore bimbo". Do you comply? If so, press the nice green button."

Despite that she was in her normal mode she still felt her pussy getting moist when she read the bimbo words. Although her bimbo state should be separated from her normal life, some things apparently spilled over. Her bimbo training also made that green button seem so nice. She could not resist pressing it.

When she did a page where she could upload her nude picture was shown. She could also write in personal data such as age, weight, length, sexual experience and many other things. As for sexual experience it would have been none if it wasn't for today's detour, but now she could write hand jobs and cum tasting as experience. After she pressed the nice green upload-button another page was shown.

"Thank you for applying your online data. The auction will start immediately and be done in 24 hours. You then have 72 hours to complete the online show."

Luckily for Nina her mother would not be home a lot the coming days as they had a big deadline coming up. She had no idea where the online auction took place but she had a hard time not to think about it. Despite the big orgasm she just had wanted to have another one, but as she tried to play with herself she only could get to the edge but never over it.

Siswede
Siswede
427 Followers