House of Seduction Ch. 07

Story Info
The third seeming impossible edge challenge begins for Adam!
1.6k words
4.56
5k
6
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room that they took me to was dark and wet, despite this they told me to strip to my bare ass, it was wet on my feet and cold everywhere else, it made me feel vulnerable and scared about the challenge to come.

There was a box in the corner of the room, I ask what it is but Lace just says, "Well, we shouldn't ruin the surprise, if we told you what we had planned for you, you'd have time to psyche yourself up which can't be allowed."

So because of this they blindfolded me but then also forced a ball gag into my mouth which I didn't expect. I was worried that there would be more BDSM, although in the last challenge I was simply dominated, but I think I'm gonna be hurt which is a worrying thought, I keep saying I'm not into it, although I might be considering only last night I said to myself that I want to be used as the Queen's dirty little whore. Okay maybe I want to be used, but not abused!

Suddenly my thinking session is cut short by rope being tied around my left wrist, after it's so tight I can barely feel my hand, the same happens on my right wrist. I'm instructed to hold the several lines of rope that come off my wrists and to hold arms up. And then two more lines of rope are tied just under my breasts and round my back and then looped through again. It's not so bad at first, but then it all gets tightened until I shout for them to stop, and they do loosen it a bit, but this was only the start of the bondage.

I feel a knot in my back and it's looped over my arm on my breasts, then tied to the rope under them, this is done on the same side, perfectly framing my breasts, reminding me that I am a man no more. However nothing has been done to actually restraint me yet, so maybe this is purely humiliation, I can only hope. More rope is tied around the top of my breasts, once again looping all the way round to the still growing knot on my back.

And then, before I think it could get any worse, the real restraining starts. The ropes around my wrists which I've been holding for the past few minutes is taken by either the Queen or Lace and tied into that knot, where all of the rope is going towards, now I can't move my arms at all, they're tied behind my back.

Then I feel a hand (it isn't gloved so it must be Lace's hand) ruffle my hair, and then drag the hand down my face, which he proceeds to lick for almost a whole minute, once my face is covered in saliva, the hand gets back to work, trailing down my neck, then my chest, then my breasts which he takes another solid minute to lick all over until I'm squirming which makes him laugh.

Then the hand goes over my stomach, and then my rock hard cock which he unsurprisingly licks all over until it's dripping saliva, and then the hand continues down my leg, eventually landing at my foot, which he also licks all over. He spreads my feet apart and ties more rope around my ankles on each side, and then tying a pole in between my legs, keeping them apart, now I'm fully restrained, I can't move my arms nor can I move my legs.

My blindfold is ripped off and I see my situation, miles away from any form of civilisation, tied up, completely helpless and at the mercy of a woman I've known for three days and a man I've known for a few minutes. I wonder why I got myself into this mess, they could murder me, rape me or essentially do anything they want to me and the world wouldn't know, but I trust that won't happen.

Now that I can see I look around, the room is pitch black, still wet and I can't see the ceiling, that box is still in the corner, but I can't see what's in it. I see that whilst Lace tied me up, the Queen took off her clothes entirely, this was the first time I saw her in a completely masculine form. Without fake breasts or her cock hiding.

She was entirely male, but just as sexy. I saw that Lace Curtain had also thrown away his clothes, but I was less aroused by him, considering his age, but that eighteen inch cock is still overwhelming to look at and I'm sure it would feel overwhelming in my ass.

"Now, you're probably wondering now that we've got you all tied up what we're gonna do to you, have you heard of edging?" The Queen asks.

No!

Oh god no!

Not that!

Please no!

I sadly nod my head as I know what's coming.

"Well, we're gonna edge the fuck out of you, and if you cum once then you know exactly what happens. You won't be able to stay here, you'll have to go back to my ordinary life, you'll never be able to wear the clothes that you feel most comfortable in and you'll have to suffer the ridicule of your friends and colleagues when they see you all dressed like a sexy slut, being dominated by a man in drag. And we wouldn't want that to happen would we?" She asks.

I shake my head, we wouldn't want that to happen.

It can't happen.

"Well in that case you know what to do, no matter how close you get, how much you want to cum, you can't." She explains.

I hang my head in sadness, I have no restraint, I won't be able to do it. I won't be able to stay here, I'll have to go back to my ordinary life, I'll never be able to wear the clothes I feel most comfortable in and I'll have to suffer the ridicule of my friends and colleagues when they see me dressed like a sexy slut, being dominated by a man in drag. It's not a question if it will happen anymore, it's a question of when.

But maybe I shouldn't give up yet, if I try my hardest and keep telling myself that I can, I might surprise myself, however due to Lace pleasuring my face, breasts and cock I'm already on the edge and we haven't even started yet. I see another rope hanging from the ceiling, not too far away from my head. What's that for?

Lace goes behind me where I can't see him, he feels up my butt with one hand but with another tying the rope hanging from the ceiling to the knot in my back so that I'm tied to the ceiling rope. The Queen pushes me down so much to the point where my head is upside down and I can see my own cock, hard as a rock. Now I'm in the position where I cannot move whatsoever. But this is only the beginning, it's time to begin the final challenge.

I moan loudly out of both the pain of holding the cum in and the pleasure of the Queen's tongue forcing its way down my shaft as her lips go all the way to my balls and back to the shaft, in and out. The cum was about to make it's way through my cock but I had to hold it back as the Queen's tongue was going deeper and deeper in like a urethral sound.

But then she pulls it all the way out and stops sucking my cock. This was the fifth time she had done this and I've now figured out that I have to focus and enjoy these few seconds that I get where my cock isn't being pleasured and the cum is not about to spill out. But then I see Lace lubing something up, I knew it, they had to bring toys into this, didn't they?!

And this specific toy is a fleshlight, shaped exactly like a vagina for the cock to go in and out of, this was lubed heavily as was my cock, tears begin to come out of my eyes as I beg for them to stop, but then they bring the fleshlight down on my cock, then up, and back down, then up again so fast it feels like a handjob, but it's a torturous one.

And as I think it can't get any worse they make it go faster and faster until I'm left screaming, it feels like I'm fucking one of the girls after the office Christmas parties, only at them I'm allowed to cum and my future isn't hanging in the balance. And just as I'm about to squirt they take it away and it takes everything I've got to keep it in there.

And after about thirty seconds they start again at the same speed, I hate how it takes so long to go soft but so quick to get hard and ready to cum. I get so close. Tears begin coming out of my eyes and saliva spills out of my gag as I moan for it to end, but they don't stop.

I then feel a vibrating dildo be shoved up my ass, milking my ass and milking my cock, I then feel two tongues lick and suck my breasts. I'm being pleasured from all areas and just can't hold back anymore. My belly spasmed in ecstasy and a flood of warm juices sprayed, thick hot ropes of cum erupted from my cock, flying everywhere.

Oh fuck.

No.

I knew this would happen.

I couldn't handle it.

I had no self control.

I came so hard.

It felt amazing.

But it doesn't, because I failed.

I failed the challenge.

Oh no.