House of Seduction Ch. 06

Story Info
The Queen’s erotic brother arrives for the third challenge!!
1.2k words
4.15
3.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and saw that I was oiled again, I like that she does it in the night, it reminds me that no matter how tough or horrid the challenges are she still loves me and my body, but I thought about what I overheard last night, "Hello sweet brother, I found a new addition to the family, I really do love him. He's completed the two challenges, he changed his gender and humiliated himself without hesitation, but I had a special idea for the third challenge, but I'm going to need help, get here as soon as you can, hopefully by tomorrow morning, the sooner it's done, the sooner I can fuck him like a dirty little whore."

This told me several things; she has a brother, she loves me and is as desperate to fuck me like a dirty little whore as much as I am desperate to get fucked like a dirty little whore, but it also tells me that this final challenge is today, her brother will be arriving shortly and it's going to be the hardest yet, and I don't know what it is.

But since today is a special occasion I dress my best with high heels, silk stockings, triangle bra with many straps and a beautiful corset. I leave a perfect display for my beautiful, rock hard monster cock. Happy with my look for today, I go downstairs and see the Queen bustling around in the kitchen, cleaning every surface.

"Morning my sweet!" She says without really acknowledging me.

"Sorry, it's just that my brother is coming any minute now, I need it all looking clean for him." She explains.

"You have a brother?" I ask.

"Didn't I explain it before? There was Silk Stocking, Panty Waist, Lace Curtain, The Old Queen and me." She explains for a second time.

"Lace Curtain is the only one alive now, he is my brother."

"But I thought you said he would be coming at the party?" I ask.

The Queen stops for a minute and thinks, "Umm, I called him to come early to help with the last challenge."

She runs around cleaning and panicking. I hold her by the arms to stop her, she is still frantic so I do something to stop her, I kiss her on the lips, it was originally just to stop her so I could tell her to calm down and that everything looks nice.

But the kiss becomes much more passionate, she finds my breasts and squeezes them as she slides her tongue down my throat and licks my teeth. I feel her get her cock out and I hear her stroke it. She pushes me off her and to my knees with her cock in front of my lips, just as I'm about to bring my lips down onto it she pulls her cock away from me.

"No, I'm sorry my sweet, if we keep going we'll have each other before the challenges are complete and then you'll have to leave forever."

Just in that moment we both hear a knocking on the front door. The Queen goes to open it and when she does Lace Curtain struts in, and he is truly an overwhelming sight to behold.

Standing at two metres tall, his height being only increased by the overwhelmingly high heels he was wearing along with coat and trousers made entirely out of the same material as lace curtains, he was bald and looked like he was in his seventies but had several plastic surgeries to hide it. Since lace curtains are entirely see through I could see his entire body, quite skinny and with the biggest cock I had ever seen to the point where it didn't look like a good thing.

Once he struts in, he slips his arms around the Queen's waist and he kisses her passionately. I thought it would end after a peck but I was wrong, they got really steamy for almost a full minute and then pulled away. I understand that technically they aren't related, but considering the age gap it looks quite disturbing.

"Morning sweet sister." He says.

"How are you, Lacey?" She asks.

"Well on the way here I got stopped by the police for my attire, apparently you can't show your cock in public, so that happened." He turns around and sees me.

"Well well well, this one really is a fine specimen isn't he, breasts and a cock, they're both magnificent, the muscles, the clothes! Oh baby! If you pass this challenge and get into the family, you and me are gonna have to get steamy some time soon."

I wasn't really interested in getting steamy with a man who looks old enough to be my grandpa, but it would be interesting to find out how such a big cock would feel in my ass. In fact that reminded me that I don't even know what a cock in my ass feels like, but I want the Queen's cock to be the first one.

So I just say, "I'll be looking forward to it."

Which I admit is a softcore yes but what else was I supposed to say?

"Are you sure we should put him through such a difficult challenge? What happens if he loses?" He asks.

The Queen turns to face me, "So if you fail this challenge we will take you to the surgery where we will remove your cock and replace it with a tiny one, remove your breasts and remove your muscles then you will be thrown out of this house without a thread of clothing on you, with no muscles, no negligee and with a tiny cock." She explains coldly.

"Don't worry, even if you lose I'll take you back to the hotel, just you and me." Lace says.

I begin to back away and I turn towards the Queen, I love her but that's just too cruel! "Listen, we need to establish some ground rules here, that is taking it too far. You can remove my cock and breasts, but give me my old cock back and let me keep my muscles, because I worked hard for these muscles and to give me a tiny cock even though when I came here I had a big one is just cruel." I shout.

The Queen looks ashamed. "Okay, maybe I was overstepping a line there, I'm sorry." I nod my head in a forgiving manner but inside I'm still annoyed, I mean really? I brush it off, although something in the back of my head tells me I shouldn't.

As they lead me to another room I think about how high the stakes have gotten, if I fail this challenge I won't be able to stay here, I'll have to go back to my ordinary life, I'll never be able to wear the clothes I feel most comfortable in and I'll have to suffer the ridicule of my friends and colleagues when they see me dressed like a sexy slut, being dominated by a man in drag. No, none of that can happen, it all rests on my shoulders, I just wonder what the final challenge will be...