House of Seduction Ch. 08

Story Info
Adam has failed, is punished and is rejected from the family.
1.8k words
3.98
7.7k
4
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm being pleasured from all areas and just can't hold back anymore. My belly spasmed in ecstasy and a flood of warm juices sprayed, thick hot ropes of cum erupted from my cock, flying everywhere. The Queen unties me and I drop to the floor, panting. I've used up all the strength in my body, I'm so tired that I don't even have the energy to think about my failure.

I told myself I would win the challenge, if I didn't I wouldn't be able to stay here, I'll have to go back to my ordinary life, I'll never be able to wear the clothes I feel most comfortable in and I'll have to suffer the ridicule of my friends and colleagues when they see me dressed like a sexy slut, being dominated by a man in drag.

And now all of that is going to come true, I'm back at square one. Lace picks me up and carries me to the surgery room, and then everything goes dark. I wake up again and find myself outside, I'm on the field just outside of the mansion. I'm lying there, naked, I quickly get up to see if anyone saw me, luckily the Queen's mansion is miles away from civilisation, so no one saw me.

I quickly check my body, the breasts are removed, but my pecks are back, she didn't remove my muscles, but she did remove my fourteen inch member, in replacement she gave me my ten inch cock back. It's good to see it again. But then it hits me, I've been kicked out, it's not like I've been put out here as a temporary punishment or anything like that.

I've been kicked out just like she said she would. But then I think about what Lace said a few hours ago, "Don't worry, even if you lose I'll take you back to the hotel, just you and me." Even though I don't want to sleep with Lace I will if it means I can have somewhere to stay until I manage to get back home, but I don't want to get back home, this is my home. If I wait a little bit longer, Lace might come to my rescue.

And just in that moment, wearing the highest heels and thinnest material, Lace Curtain comes strutting out, coming towards me, once he reaches me he pulls me up and says, "My sister wants to see you." What's happening? I don't understand. I thought she wanted me gone, why would she want to see me?

She comes out entirely naked, wearing steel capped boots. My cock instantly grows hard, there's no stopping it. Maybe she's decided to give me another chance? I instantly get on my knees submissively. "I was originally going to just let you go, but you've upset me, I loved you, and you ended our love, I believe you need a little punishment before you go." I looked into her eyes, but the look on my face must have betrayed what I was thinking, without my saying a word.

"Okay, I'm going to give you ten hard kicks and I want you to try to stand still, you ready?"

My lips trembled. "Wait, Are you really going to use those steel-capped boots?" I asked, genuinely scared at the risk of losing my manhood. "Please, I don't think I could survive that many."

"Mmmm, okay, I'll let you off the hook, I'll give you five kicks barefoot, and then five with my boots. Does that sound better?"

I nodded.

She took off her boots and took a slow practice swing towards my groin, her foot missing my testicles by a couple of inches.

"Spread your legs" She ordered.

I complied, feeling my precious balls hang freely in the cool air, unobstructed. Maybe if I do this for her, she'll take me back.

Then she swung her foot behind her and readied herself for the first kick.

Slap!

"Uh!" I groaned, It was a fairly hard kick that captured both my orbs against her foot and squashed them against my body.

For a second there was only surprise as I felt the impact, a half second later, intense pain exploded from every part of my testicles and I felt my stomach lurch and felt out of breath.

Slap! Slap!

She gave me two hard kicks in a row, searing pain enveloped my testes and travelled into my abdomen.

Slap!

Just as she was about to kick again I bent my hips back, doubling over. "Ohhhh, please! It hurts so much." I said, lips trembling.

"This is nothing." She scolded confidently, grabbing and pulling me forward by my balls.

"A few kicks to the baby makers is nothing for you. Do I have to remind you why I am doing this, I loved you, but you weren't strong enough." She said as she lightly squeezed me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I pleaded out in agony.

"Oh, baby, of course you didn't" She said as she let go of my sack and cupped my chin."You've been very understanding about this whole punishment."

Suddenly she slapped me across the face, causing me to gasp.

"Just don't move away from my kicks again, okay?"

I nodded in submission.

She then looked down at me quizzically.

"How many did I give you?"

"I think it was three." I said.

She frowned. "Since you're not sure, we are starting all over again. But this time I want you to count out loud. Ready?" She did not wait for an answer but simply reared back and kicked forward.

Slap!

"One!" I managed to say.

Slap!

"Two!" I said with a higher voice.

Slap! "Three", Slap!, "Four", Slap!

"...Five." I gasped as I collapsed to my knees and gasped again as my knees hit the grass. "Now, Lace if you don't get this garbage off my estate I'll send out the dogs, and they're hungry."

The Queen goes back inside and I'm still on the floor, writhing. Lace helps me up slowly. He then kisses me on the lips for no apparent reason. I look up at him like he's mad. "Come back to the hotel with me." He says, not asking but demanding. "I know that my sister is tough on you, but you have to understand that ball busting is a coping mechanism for her." He picks me up and carries me to the car.

But when I thought it was all over, The Queen came out again, I felt hopeful, perhaps she had come to give me one last chance. Lace pushed me back out onto the field and took out a long thin metal rod and beat me with it until I got back into ball busting position.

"Silly me, I forgot the other five with my boot." She laughs. A laugh that was both anger and sadness, she didn't want to do this, maybe Lace was right, maybe humiliating her past lovers is a form of coping. An admittedly sick form of coping, but a form nonetheless.

My knees were still spread from when I had fallen down to the previous kicks. The toe of her boot slowly swung forward and nudged against my balls as she tested the new distance. She swung her leg back and then suddenly forward.

Thunk!

Her boot made hard contact with both my nuts, the pain made me whimper and I had to stop myself from screaming out in agony. I had hoped she would make her boot kicks lighter, but they felt just as hard as her barefoot ones, if not more.

She seemed to enjoy watching my nutsack swing and my precious orbs bounce around on the impact of each kick as she reared back and kicked for a second time creating a loud;

Thunk!

I grimaced as this kick seemed to favour my left testicle. Again she kicked into my abused nutsack, it seemed her expertise at ball kicking had given her the perfect aim as both of my balls exploded in pain on impact. I groaned and wobbled, struggling to keep myself upright.

She paused, perhaps contemplating something. "Holding up down there hon?"

"...Yes!" I squeaked out in a high voice.

"I haven't turned you into a girl have I? But if you insist!" And kicked me in the jewels for what I thought was the last time;

Thunk!

"I mean I understand, you always did look hot in those stockings."

I whimpered from the pain from my abused ballbag, but I visibly relaxed, relieved that my ordeal was finally over. I looked up into her eyes.

"And one more for good luck!"

Thunk!

I was not ready for this surprise kick and collapsed onto my shins, gasping for air.

"There, now that wasn't the end of the world now was it?" She said, and patted my head.

"You know most would have passed out at least once from a ballbust like this, so I really am impressed... anyone would be proud of you!" I actually smiled at her joke, maybe it was just stockholm syndrome or her beauty, but a part of me was starting to enjoy the humiliation and pain.

"Oh, hang on you forgot to count for me." My eyes widened at the implications of my big mistake.

But instead she laughed at me. "Relax little girl, this time I was counting for you. But you can make it up to me by letting me give you one good knee."

She helped me up to my feet, but I wobbled a bit. "Okay, easy now." She said while laughing.

She grabbed my bare shoulders and tested the distance her knee would need to make and then...

Splat!

Her hard kneecap had a larger surface area, and when it crushed my numb, swollen nuts from an entirely new angle my built up ballache felt even worse. My mouth opened in a silent scream as she kept her knee in place for a few seconds. Seeing the reaction on my face this cruel woman smiled at me.

"You've been such a good sport!" She chuckled as she steadied my shaky body by my sides.

She gave my bare ass a slap. "Now put your clothes on before you get a cold, oh wait, you don't have any, like I said before Lace, if you don't get this garbage off my estate I'll send out the dogs, and they're hungry." Strange, she keeps referencing dogs, but I didn't see them anywhere.

As she struts off, wearing nothing but those horrible steel capped boots, I can't help but look at her ass, perfectly round and bubbly, not too big and not too small, no hair and no spots, perfect. My daydream session is cut short by a swift slap to the back, performed by Lace's long thin metal rod.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, if The Queen caught you staring at her ass, it would be one hundred kicks to the balls, and I have a feeling you're spent." Lace explains as he carries me back into the car and puts me in the trunk, which he promptly locks.