House of Seduction Ch. 10

Story Info
Lace finally locks Adam’s cock in chastity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.3k words
4.58
7.4k
3

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lace gave me a computer which was on an online shop called FEMINISATION. It had a pink background and featured several men in heavy makeup and drag.

"Panty Waist started this shop before she took the great leap, it was meant to be the sister company to MISSCULINITY, clothing shop for crossdressing, so I want you to choose your costume and it'll be delivered here in a few hours." Lace explained. "That is the next step in this process."

I looked around the shop, despite getting tired of being naked I wanted to make the right decision, after a lot of debating I chose fishnet stockings, high heels, leather corset, long black gloves, several necklaces, earrings and a massive pink fur coat. Lace took back the computer and saw my choices.

"A very nice choice, you will look delicious, although there is one other part to this process before the clothes arrive." Lace explained as he went into the next room and after about a minute came out with something I never thought I'd see, a chastity cage. A cage worn by men, that prevents the mans cock from getting hard and it also prevents him from being able to masturbate, keeping the cock soft, making it impossible for an orgasm, when he said we was gonna make me a girl, he wasn't lying.

"Eight rings of pure steel, that's sure to stop any naughty girl ejaculations!" Lace exclaimed excitedly. I got instantly intimidated, is this really what I want? If it helps achieve my dream I'll do whatever Lace wanted. He could make me a bottomless go-go dancer in the middle of a city centre and I'd do it if he helped me.

But like I said before when the Queen was punishing me; I actually smiled at her joke, maybe it was just stockholm syndrome or her beauty, but a part of me was starting to enjoy the humiliation and pain. Because that's true, I don't know why but the humiliation and pain was growing on me, so I might enjoy the chastity cage, in fact the experience might be quite pleasurable, great, now I'm aroused again.

"I know that this might be- oh that's quite the erection, looks like you're eager." Lace laughs and tries to get the ring over my cock, but the erection was too big and too hard, he then tried lubing it up to make it slippery but it was still too big, even when Lace kicked my balls for over an hour, my erection would not go down.

"Alright big boy, I've tried my best but I give up, maybe I should just give you some of what you want, but if I do this will you go soft?" I nod, surely I will.

Lace pushed me down onto the bed and reached down with one hand to find my cock. My body was tense, my heart pounding, and my thoughts filled with uncertainty and fear, yet still the touch of his hand on my cock was electrifying.

"Poor little cock needed some attention, didn't it?" He was stroking it now, tenderly, almost lovingly. The suddenly the grip tightened, it was a suddenly cruel grip. Lace was reaching under his pillow, pulling out some warming gel that he flipped open and squeezed onto my cock.

Closing his fingers slowly around it he milked my cock up and down, flooding it with overwhelming sensations of pleasure. And just as I was about to cum he stopped and nibbled my ear after saying four words, those words were dirty and simple, an instruction, "Watch me. Touch yourself."

He moved back, sitting on one leg on my chest, but rising the other to expose his gargantuan cock to him as he positioned his foot on the other side of my head. My eyes are glued to his cock, to the swollen lips, and to the pearl of liquid oozing from between those lips.

And just before Lace was about to touch himself I had one question, Lace looks like he's in his seventies, but with good skin. What was he really? "How old are you?" I asked. "One hundred and seventeen." He answers. "What? How?" I was baffled, it made no sense.

Sure it was possible but he looked too young. "My family are specialists in surgery, I've been given new bones and organs throughout my years, keeping me healthy and fit." He explained. Woah, that's an eighty year age gap, oh well, age is just a number.

Lace's left hand slid down over his cock, his fingers spreading his shaft apart. As the hand started to rub its way up and down, I watched, mesmerized, as his hand slipped gently down his cock, almost as long as an arm. Milking it slowly at first and then with greater speed and abandonment. His fingers glistening from his precum. His cock twitched as blood surged into it.

Lace did not seem aware of him. His eyes were closed now, too, and when he pulled his fingers up and down and began teasing his swollen cock directly, I knew he was close to cumming. Moans were escaping his parted lips. I longed for one of his hardened nipples to be between my teeth. The smell of his cock was driving me crazy.

At last the rhythm of his fingers on his cock grew erratic and uneven, his breath grew ragged. "Oh my god," he whispered. "Oh my god." Then, even as I watched in amazement, he erupted: his belly spasmed in ecstasy and a flood of warm juices sprayed onto my neck and face and hair. Holy shit! He's spurting!

Again and again came the warm spurts as I clenched my eyes closed tightly and tried to catch my breath. His juices dripped down my face, half-filled my nose, and soaked in my mouth, dripping onto my tongue as I awkwardly swallowed and fought for breath. My cock was aching now despite its struggle for air, and I found myself compulsively sucking at his juice, savoring its warmth and its intoxicating taste.

And almost immediately afterwards I explode, I feel the hot cum go absolutely everywhere, my chest, my feet, my cheek. But Lace gets back to work, using his amazing tongue to lick wherever my cum went. And by the end of it my cock went soft instantly, which I just remembered was Lace's intentions.

And now that my balls had been drained my cock went back into a small, shrivelled position. Before I could recover Lace quickly applied the cage, slipping the device down my cock and through my balls, trapping them and stopping an erection. I didn't want to question Lace's methods, but I had to ask why this was necessary.

"I'm sorry but why do I need to wear this cock cage?" I ask, scared at Lace's answer, but he just smiles. "Insurance, darling." He holds the key in his hands. "If you were to disobey me or expose my family then I would burn this key and you would stay in chastity forever, never able to cum, imagine the frustration, would never cum, never be inside of her again, no more blowjobs, not even erection. But you would always want it, want it all, and more and more every second. Doesn't sound good does it?"

I shake my head. "Well that is the consequence if you disobey me, don't worry though, as soon as your training is over we'll take the cock out." It sounds like a fair trade. And then there was a knock on the door, Lace quickly got his dress on and opened the door, standing there was a young rather cute boyish guy holding a cardboard box, before he can throw out any homophobic slurs about Lace, he grabs the box and shuts the door.

He opens it only to find the clothes I ordered from FEMINISATION; fishnet stockings, kinky boots, leather corset, long black gloves, several necklaces, earrings and a massive pink fur coat. I can't believe there really here. What Lace said before was correct, he was going to make me a girl.