House of Seduction Ch. 09

Story Info
Despite failure, Lace wants to transform and sissify Adam.
2k words
4.43
5.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been such a good sport!" She chuckled as she steadied my shaky body by my sides.

She gave my bare ass a slap. "Now put your clothes on before you get a cold, oh wait, you don't have any, like I said before Lace, if you don't get this garbage off my estate I'll send out the dogs, and they're hungry." Strange, she keeps referencing dogs, but I didn't see them anywhere.

As she struts off, wearing nothing but those horrible steel capped boots, I can't help but look at her ass, perfectly round and bubbly, not too big and not too small, no hair and no spots, perfect. My daydream session is cut short by a swift slap to the back, performed by Lace's long thin metal rod.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, if The Queen caught you staring at her ass, it would be one hundred kicks to the balls, and I have a feeling you're spent." Lace explains as he carries me back into the car.

I lean against the cool glass as I listen to the comforting sound of the car-engine as Lace drives off, my balls ache and throb from the pain of my beating. For the next few hours I don't talk or think about where Lace is taking me, I just focus only testicles, hoping she didn't crush my manhood with the approximately sixteen kicks to the baby maker I had to endure.

However I don't think I ever will make babies, as it was before I do not get aroused by the body of a woman or a man, I have a very specific sexuality, only for one person, The Christmas Queen, I don't know how I'm going to live my life without her, the idea of masturbating to the thought of The Queen for the rest of my life was a miserable existence.

Soon Lace pulls up to a motel and I'm reminded that I'm naked, and now that there are people around I have reason to be worried, luckily Lace pulls up right next to the hotel room door, so we both quickly and swiftly exit the car and get into the room where hopefully no one will see us.

"Now, I brought you here to fuck that ass of your's, but as you failed the challenge, I can't grant you that, it would be against the rules." Lace explains.

"So why did you bring me here?" I ask.

"My sister is good, but not the best at sexually freeing a man. Your average man has a wife, a child and goes to the office, he gets so caught up in being a man that he forgets how good it feels to wear silk stockings and a wig. You've tasted how that feels and I want to help you keep it up, you don't want that to end do you?" He asks.

I shake my head, I don't want it to end. Lace hands me a business card, it's called MISSCULINITY, and the subtitle was TURN YOUR GOOD BOY INTO A BAD GIRL.

"I own a service where I free a man of their gender bias, I would normally ask for payment, but I'll give you my service for free." He explains, I'm confused. He sees this on my face and decides to explain more;

"Any man is lying to themselves if they haven't put on lingerie and makeup and wanted to live their life like that, dress like a girl and live without gender, my service helps them do that."

"That sounds amazing, can we start now?" I ask eagerly.

"Wow, you really are an eager slut, aren't you?"

He sits me down on the chair, and he sits across from me.

"The first point is psychology, when did you realise you enjoyed crossdressing?"

"When I was a little boy I always enjoyed looking at female magazines, I always took a special interest in the clothing, researching and reviewing, but that was nothing compared to my seventeenth birthday."

"What happened?"

I took a deep breath and told my story. "There was one moment where I was around seventeen, all alone inside my house, my parents wouldn't be home for hours, neither would my sister. So I crept slowly into my sister's room and closed the curtains, I put on silk stockings, negligee and black high heels. It might've been the only moment in life where I felt like I was truly myself, the only moment where I felt so sexy, it was pure happiness. I spent the rest of the day dressed like that in my house, whatever it was I was doing that day, I felt so confident. Then I had half an hour until my parents and sister would get back, they couldn't see me like this. But after seeing myself I was also disappointed as this is not the way. So after one last long look in the mirror I said good by to my true self, I put the clothes back where I found them and went back into my conventional clothes."

"That's quite the story, of course you wore them again when I met you, so how did that come to happen?"

"Well after my seventeenth birthday I never wore them again, until my first night at the mansion, I was so overcome with pleasure that in a fit of desperation I sent The Queen a letter saying, Dear, Christmas Queen, I've had a lot of time to think since we last spoke, I know that I didn't show it but I'm extremely attracted to you. Since you left me in my room my fantasies have grown and grown and grown, the truth is I found a peep hole between my room and The Old Queen's room so I saw you masturbating and I saw you're beautiful cock, after masturbating myself I fell asleep in my clothes on the floor, but woke up naked, oiled and in bed, I know it was you who did that. To sum up all of my feelings, I have lost attraction to anyone else, I tried straight and gay porn but my penis did not grow an inch, but as soon as thoughts turned to you it grew. I don't want to go back to the office, back to my normal life, I want to stay here with you. This is the only place where I feel like I can be myself, I just haven't been yet. I know it's a lot to ask for me to stay here with you and be your lover, but it's all I want. I have never done anything for myself in life, and for once I'm ready to ditch the work clothes, bring out the dresses and love myself, and if you let me I'll love you too. Love From, Your Sweet."

"So it was subtle, you said that for once you're ready to ditch the work clothes, bring out the dresses, and that was your only mention of it."

"Yes, but she picked up on it, in the morning, I woke up and saw that she destroyed my old clothes and replaced them entirely with female." I explained.

"Interesting, how did that make you feel?"

With this question I got out my diary and searched for where I wrote it, I found it and read it out loud; I wake up like I'm a child on Christmas morning, instantly up without any thought for what time of the morning it is. I see that I'm once again freshly oiled and naked in bed. I look into my wardrobe and see that my old male clothes that I brought here have been thrown out, now all of my clothes are female. Mostly extremely intimate. I think of everything that I see before me, it really is Christmas, this is the greatest gift I've ever received.

"So this excited you?"

"Yes, and I was ready to make a statement, I picked out black heels, silk stockings, black bra over some fake breasts and lipstick, however my cock was out in the world for everyone to see. It was the first time I had worn female clothing in ten years, and then I kept wearing similar clothes."

"So you didn't wear normal female clothing?"

"I don't get aroused by the thought of average female clothes, I much prefer negligee, lingerie, corsets and heels."

"If that's how you feel, it's best I remember that. Did anything noteworthy happen with your wardrobe before I arrived?"

"For the second challenge the Queen had me shoot a humiliating porno and wanted me to dress like a sissy, she gave me a red sissy five piece dress that stops at the knees but goes outwards with a frill, for shoes I had red and white striped knee high socks and school girl shoes. And a blonde wig."

"How did wearing them make you feel?"

"I felt amazing, I felt delicious, I felt sexy."

Lace took note of this.

"And what were you wearing when I arrived?" Lace asked.

"High heels, silk stockings, triangle bra with many straps and a beautiful corset." I explained, remembering every little detail.

"So with this information, what is your sexuality?"

I thought about this for a long time, "Before I came to the mansion I was straight, but then only an hour after arriving I realised I can only be aroused or cum when thinking about the Queen, to literally everyone else, I'm asexual."

"It's very strange that my sister seduced you so easily, turned you demisexual."

"What's that?"

"Demisexuality is a sexual orientation where people only experience sexual attraction to folks that they have close emotional connections with. In other words, demisexual people only experience sexual attraction after an emotional bond has formed."

"But that's not me, I was straight just a few days ago, when I wasn't working in the office I was fucking girls, and The Queen made me indifferent to anyone but her."

"Okay, let's not focus on your sexuality anymore, how about we do exactly what my business card says, turn that good boy into a bad girl. Now normally with the men I usually work with we do it one bit at a time, first lip stick at one session, on the next session some heels, then a full blown outfit, but because you've done this before, I'm gonna throw you in the deep end and make you a girl." Make me a girl?

This was like a dream come true, who knows? Maybe I don't need the Queen to pursue my dreams, I said a few days ago that by the end of this week I'd be dressed in open mesh tights and a fur coat, dancing around calling myself Silk Sausage and wanting to be addressed to as she/her, and now I want to be dressed in open mesh tights and a fur coat, dancing around calling myself Silk Sausage and wanting to be addressed to as she/her.

Lace gave me a computer which was on an online shop called FEMINISATION. It had a pink background and featured several men in heavy makeup and drag.

"Panty Waist started this shop before she took the great leap, it was meant to be the sister company to MISSCULINITY, clothing shop for crossdressing, so I want you to choose your costume and it'll be delivered here in a few hours." Lace explained. "That is the next step in this process."

I looked around the shop, despite getting tired of being naked I wanted to make the right decision, after a lot of debating I chose fishnet stockings, high heels, leather corset, long black gloves, several necklaces, earrings and a massive pink fur coat. Lace took back the computer and saw my choices.

"A very nice choice, you will look delicious, although there is one other part to this process before the clothes arrive." Lace explained as he went into the next room and after about a minute came out with something I never thought I'd see, a chastity cage. A cage worn by men, that prevents the mans cock from getting hard and it also prevents him from being able to masturbate, keeping the cock soft, making it impossible for an orgasm, when he said we was gonna make me a girl, he wasn't lying.