House of Seduction Ch. 11

Story Info
Harsh training into a proper girl sissy continues for Adam!!
1.6k words
3.95
6.1k
2
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training into a sissy continues for Adam

The next two weeks might've been the hardest of my life, the most gruelling. It's only after the fact I was able to write in my diaries, simply because I was so busy. The first night of my training he had me go to sleep wearing fishnet stockings, kinky boots, leather corset, long black gloves, several necklaces, earrings and a massive pink fur coat.

I wasn't used to wearing clothes at bedtime but I had to get used to wearing female clothing wether I liked it or not. He had me sleep on a dog mattress to degrade me even more, to add to the humiliation during the night he put a collar on me and even a leash on my chastity cage. With all of this it felt like he was trying to make me a dog, but he told me it was to "Make me a good girl."

As I woke up, smelling dogs and cum, I of course noticed the collar and leash but you already know about that, I looked up and saw Lace in his training outfit, he was such an imposing creature, just the sight of him made me feel small and pathetic, standing at two metres, possibly more with his ten inch heels and his cock which would put any manhood to shame, but all of this I had already seen, what was different was his clothes.

Slightly faded strapless corset with black eyelets. Lined in white. One black silk stocking and one white silk stocking, ten inch platform heels that go up to the knee and a hole to expose Lace's twenty inch cock, all lubed up and ready to go, and to finish one single long metal rod to give me painful and swift punishment, even if I did nothing to deserve it, to quote Lace;

"Bad girls need to be punished, wether you want it or not."

As I looked up to Lace from down at my dog mattress I saw him reach for something, and then he brought down something I didn't think I would ever see; a dog bowl filled with cabbage with the words BAD GIRL painted onto it. If he couldn't degrade me enough, he makes me eat out of a dog bowl, whilst lying on a dog mattress, wearing a dog collar and a leash attached to my chastity cage, but it was all worth it.

I went to eat with my fingers but instantly stopped as Lace gave me a beating from the rod.

"Do good girls eat with their hands?" He asked harshly.

I nervously shook my head, judging from his tone the answer was no.

"Exactly, eat with your mouth like a good girl." He commands.

I push my face down onto the cabbage and shut my eyes, grimacing, trying to find it with my teeth, and as this happens Lace begins to spank me on my bare ass with the metal rod, each beating stinging and leaving a hot red mark.

At this point I was used to a daily spanking, he said that it, "Helped keep me a good girl and put me firmly in my place."

I think about my parents, both dead and if their looking down on me from heaven how they might be feeling. Back when I was little they would both brag about how I would 'become a doctor or an engineer', but instead of that I'm dressed in full drag, a dog collar and chastity cage, sat on a dog mattress eating out of a bowl as a one hundred and twenty year old man spanks me, all in the process of teaching me how to be a good girl.

How the hell would my parents react to that? How would any parent react to it? If I was a parent I'd understand, since I'm having it done to me right now. But I think children should be taught without the idea of girls clothes and boys clothes. Mothers know how good it feels to wear heels and silk stockings, so why should men be denied that same feeling?

Once my ass is beaten to a pulp; blood red, Lace finally stops spanking me and I've finally finished my cabbage.

"Is my training about to begin?" I ask.

But then I instantly know I asked the wrong question as I was beaten again.

"The training began from the minute you agreed. My job here is to make you a girl, or to make you much more feminine. The clothes were to put you in the shoes of a woman and have you make your first choice as a woman." Lace explained.

He continued; "I gave you the chastity cage to make you forget about your cock and feel more feminine and stop any naughty girl ejaculations. The leash attached to your chastity cage is for me to better control you. The bowl, bed and collar is to humiliate you and the spanking was to put you firmly in your place." Lace explained.

I nodded my head in shame. "I'm sorry master." I saw, submitting.

He spanks me once more. "Gendered names are out of the way here, you will call me Godess." Lace orders. "Yes Goddess, sorry Goddess." I said submissively without acknowledging how Goddess is a gendered name.

Lace then took the leash tied to my chastity cage and pulled. It wasn't enough to pull me off the floor, but almost enough to pull my manhood off my body. I fell backwards, crying in pain.

After almost a minute of screaming and crying Lace rests his heel on my chest and looks at me in disgust.

"Pathetic. Since this is your first day of hardcore training I will let that slide, but if you cry like such a pathetic creature again then the training will end and I will put the insurance in practice." It took me a few seconds to realise what that meant but then I remembered what he told me last night after giving me the cock cage.

I repeated what he told me last night. "If I was to disobey you or expose your family then you would burn the key to my slut cage and I would stay in chastity forever." I repeated. "Yes, if you wail like such a pathetic creature again over something so small, I will burn the key, real girls don't cry at pain, they take it in their stride, learn to take it like a proper girl." I nodded sadly and apologised to my Goddess. Those words echoed throughout my head, take it like a proper girl, take it like a proper girl, take it like a proper girl.

He grabbed the leash and getting the memo, I stood up, I had imagined he'd spank me again and say, "Stay on the ground like a proper girl!" But he didn't, I wondered what his intentions were. "This is the beginning of week one of hardcore training, week one is dedicated to walking in shoes of your choice. You clearly already know how to walk in high heels but I did see you wobble every so often. And of course you're wearing kinky boots now, so you've got to learn how to walk in them."

He began to lead me around by my leash, I had to keep up with his pace otherwise my cock would be pulled, and it was already under enough trauma. After about ten minutes of wobbling and nearly falling over I began to realise how women walk in them, there's a certain knack to walking in heels, a science and art. I had to sway my hips as I walked to evenly balance out my weight, like a proper girl.

After another ten minutes of walking, swaying my hips I began to get it and thought this part of the training was done. My legs got tired and I wanted it to end, but I didn't speak up, I knew better than to disobey my new Goddess. Every so often I saw the clock above the bed, when we started it was 8:30AM, then when we ended it was 00:00AM, midnight. Goddess had been making me walk for almost nine hours.

After those hours ended he dropped me back onto my dog bed and gave me a full bowl of cabbage, I didn't have any energy left but I knew that my body needed fuel, so I reluctantly got on my stomach and ate with my mouth as Goddess spanked me once more. "I've come to a decision, your crying and talking this morning irritated me terribly, I've decided that until walking week ends you will have no need to speak." Goddess explained.

And just in that moment he forced a ball gag into my mouth, effectively shutting my mouth, stopping me from talking for the next week. And that summed up the next six days in full, I would wake up, eat, be spanked and be forced to walk in kinky boots for the next nine, eat, be spanked and sleep.

And repeat.

Wake up, eat, be spanked and be forced to walk in kinky boots for the next nine hours, eat, be spanked and sleep.

And repeat.

Wake up, eat, be spanked and be forced to walk in kinky boots for the next nine hours, eat, be spanked and sleep.

And repeat.

Wake up, eat, be spanked and be forced to walk in kinky boots for the next nine hours, eat, be spanked and sleep.

And repeat.

Wake up, eat, be spanked and be forced to walk in kinky boots for the next nine hours, eat, be spanked and sleep.

And repeat.

Wake eat, be spanked and be forced to walk in kinky boots for the next nine hours, eat, be spanked and sleep.