House of Seduction Ch. 12

Story Info
Adam is forced to eat a disgusting humiliating breakfast!
1.3k words
4.03
4.1k
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up once more, reluctantly curled up on the dog bed, smelling cum and sweat. The sweat came from the hours of non stop walking I was made to do. I noticed that as well as teaching me how to walk like a girl, he also made me very skinny. I did the maths and in one hour I walked four miles, which means each day I was forced to walk for thirty six miles, for seven days.

This gave me the realisation that Lace forced me to walk two hundred and fifty two miles in those horrible boots. I could've walked from one country to another during that time, but no, instead I was lead around by a chain attached to my cock and balls, locked into a chastity cage, in kinky boots make me walk like a girl.

Or maybe I'm just being selfish? After all, Lace was also leading me around for two hundred and fifty two miles, wearing ten inch platform heels, possibly even harder to walk in then kinky boots, especially since this is done as his job, I only have to do it once, god knows how many times Lace has done this. Maybe he's right to punish me. Or maybe that's just something I'm telling myself to pretend I'm not beginning to enjoy the humiliation and pain.

But that's unrelated, he made me very skinny, naturally walking two hundred and fifty two miles makes you lose many calories, and eating fourteen bowls of cabbage throughout the week hardly made me earn those calories back, and I was beginning to lose muscle as it had been a long time since I'd worked out. However this was intentional.

Lace told me that, "When we first met I'd noticed that breasts, muscles and corsets do not go well together. You obviously don't have breasts anymore but muscles and corsets still don't go together. They less muscles you have, the more feminine you are, and you said you wanted to be feminised, so shut the fuck up and submit." And I never mentioned anything even slightly disobedient again.

Besides, how could I mention it? Every night before bed I would have five minutes of 'gag-free' time. Five minutes at the end of the day where I didn't wear a ball gag, as a reward for being such a good girl. And for the other twenty three hours and fifty five minutes I wore a ball gag, effectively shutting my mouth, stopping me from talking.

I woke up once more, reluctantly curled up on the dog bed, smelling cum and sweat. Dreading what was to come but also excited as today would allegedly be the start of week two, which won't be walking. I must say, Lace's training was brutal but effective, I think I may never walk like a guy again, whatever's next I will be doing for the rest of my life. As soon as I open my eyes my BAD GIRL bowl is shoved into my face, except instead of cabbage, there was a bowl of dog biscuits.

I look up at Lace and see that he's no longer wearing his training outfit, used to dominate and abuse me; Slightly faded strapless corset with black eyelets. Lined in white. One black silk stocking and one white silk stocking, ten inch platform heels that go up to the knee and a hole to expose Lace's twenty inch cock, all lubed up and ready to go, and to finish one single long metal rod to give me painful and swift punishment.

However now he's wearing his normal lace curtain dress and high heels, if he isn't wearing his dominant clothing then maybe the training will be less gruelling, but I see that he's still holding the one single long metal rod to give me swift and painful punishment. Maybe it's just a precaution so I don't forget my place, which is apparently very important to my training.

Apparently.

I looked at the dog biscuits then back to Lace, who I just noticed was also wearing a full face of makeup. "I thought making you eat cabbage was a bit mean, dogs are omnivores after all, so I thought I should present you with some real dog food, eat up quickly before your training begins." He places the bowl down on my mattress and removed my ball gag, I hovered over it. I imagine it would take quite a bit of biting to eat and would most likely taste horrible.

Lace placed his heel on my spine, extremely hurting me. "Arch your back. Stick up your ass." I did exactly as I was told, preparing for a spanking. But after ten seconds it didn't come, but before I could get comfortable and eat my disgusting breakfast Lace bit my ear, stroked my shoulders and whispered, "The longer you take to eat, the more you will be spanked." He whispered. "So you'd better eat fast."

"Yes Goddess." I say submissively. I plant my face in the bowl and try to ignore the smell just as Lace begins to spank me, harder than usual. With my teeth I find a biscuit and roll it into my mouth with my tongue and instantly spit it out. It tasted of stale cardboard, with a hint of something mildly salty yet entirely un-delicious? It's hard to place a flavor but there was definitely something else in addition to the bland cardboardyness. And the texture was like one of those pieces of Cinnamon Toast that is actually made of several pieces that got balled together and waaaaaay overcooked.

But as my ass begin to turn red I begin to realise that I have to eat them or I'll be spammed until I do, might as well get started. I reluctantly pick up another biscuit and bring my teeth down onto the biscuit, I try really hard to break it and I eventually do, but not without damaging my jaw. And I think about how I have at least one hundred to go. So I might as well start.

After over one hour, I finally finished the dog biscuits, my ass was bleeding from every crevice and jaw was close to breakage point. After one final hard smack from that horrible metal rod the spanking finally stopped, I wanted to roll over and pant, but I knew better than to disobey my goddess. He pulled me up by the leash attached chastity cage, making me scream and cry from under the gag even more.

"Don't be hateful of me, you have every right to be hateful of yourself." He says. I guess my goddess is right, if I had eaten quicker my ass wouldn't be currently bleeding out of every crevice. "I could never hate you goddess, I love you, you're wonderful-" My appraisal of Lace was quickly cut off by a violent kick to the face, making me finally keel over. The kick was more violent then normal, and more painful with those ten inch platform heels.

"I like looking good and being fantastic as much as the next person, but I can't sustain a conversation based on how awesome I am, so let it go." I apologise to my goddess, even though in my mind I was thinking, "How dare you? You force me into a submissive state where all I can do is babble about how much I love you, you make me eat dog biscuits and beat my asshole to a pulp and instead of just giving me one more spank or just telling me, you kick me in the face!? There is dominance and then there is abuse, I guess I'm to be used for abuse."

Lace sat himself down on the bed and crossed his legs in a very feminine matter, he cleared his throat and began, "Now, this week is all about the smaller details, the way you sit, the way you talk, your mannerisms. You want to be a girl? It's the small details that count, and I'm gonna teach you them." Lace explains. This is good, it means there will be some variety to my training and I'll be doing more than one thing. It's actually kind of exciting, it's like I'm finally getting somewhere on this long journey of feminisation, making me a girl.