House of Seduction Ch. 13

Story Info
Lace focuses on the little details Adam needs to be a sissy!
1.6k words
4.4
3.2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lace sat himself down on the bed and crossed his legs in a very feminine manner, he cleared his throat and began, "Now, this week is all about the smaller details, the way you sit, the way you talk, your mannerisms. You want to be a girl? It's the small details that count, and I'm gonna teach you them." Lace explains. This is good, it means there will be some variety to my training and I'll be doing more than one thing. It's actually kind of exciting, it's like I'm finally getting somewhere on this long journey of feminisation, making me a girl.

"What's the first step?" I ask eagerly.

"Wow, you really are an eager slut, aren't you?"

I nod.

"The first step is for you to strip to your collar and cage." He explained.

I waited for him to leave so I could strip, but instead he just sat there, which made me feel uncomfortable. After a while I reluctantly pulled my kinky boots off and ripped those beautiful crotchless fishnet stockings off my legs. Then I realised I'm wasting a good opportunity, I noticed that Lace began touching his magnificent cock as I stripped, so I went a lot slower and suggestively untied my corset at the back and bit my lip.

Lace's cock instantly hardened, it gave me a dose of confidence knowing my body and clothing made Lace hard. I tossed the corset to the ground and took each of my necklaces and slowly placed them next to my dog mattress, I noticed Lace milking his cock by now, I liked pleasuring my goddess. I took the earrings out and rubbed my chastity cage, moaning as I did it, pretending it's a pussy. Finally I bit down on my gloves seductively, making sure he could see my teeth and pulling them off.

I expected Lace to begin training now, but he was still milking his cock, obviously hungry for more. But what could I do? Then I decided to harken back to what I just did; rubbing my chastity cage, moaning as I did it, pretending it's a pussy. I layer against the wall and rubbed it again, after a few minutes I gain speed and eventually moan just like a girl as I rub my pussy so fast that if this was porn I would be seconds away from cumming.

And then I pretend that I just orgasmed, my moaning eventually dying down. Then I see that Lace had already cum. Even inside a chastity cage I made my goddess cum, that made me happy. To pleasure him even more, I found where the cum went, and lick it up. I didn't like the taste of cum, but Lace liked it when I licked it, after a few seconds of moaning with it in my mouth, I swallow, ignoring the horrible taste the best I could.

"Now, enough of the pleasantries, I asked you to strip to your collar and cage, which you have done, do you want to know why I did this?" He asks. I slowly nod my head, then before I can speak, Lace grabs me and throws me onto the bed, he quickly ties my hands and feet to each corner of the bed in a spread eagle position before I can react. He then stuffs a rag in my mouth, making me gag.

"Now that you have the costume, the submissiveness and the walk we need to work on the little details. One example is hair, it doesn't look good when fishnet stockings are put over hairy legs. So how about we get rid of that hair? Hmm?" He asks. Of course I had no way of answering, so I just sat and waited for what was to come. Lace goes into the bathroom and comes out with a bucket of pink liquid, it's wax.

He slowly and carefully pours the pink liquid over my legs, making sure not to waste a single drop. He is careful to cover every crevice, even letting it pour out on my chastity cage and across my increasingly skinny stomach and my rapidly shrinking muscles. He uses the last of the liquid on my armpits. Throughout all of this I wonder how painful it will feel when Lace rips the wax off, at least it'll leave me hairless.

"Now, whilst that hardens you can't move for about five hours, besides you can't can you? Haha!" He laughs manically. For five whole hours he left me there as if I didn't exist and pretended I didn't. Throughout those long three hundred minutes he brought in several men, other clients who he helped feminise, try on clothes, fuck or humiliate.

And humiliate to a horrible degree, sometimes worse than what I have already endured, which I didn't think was possible, but all of the clients shared the same mindset as me, no matter how hard it gets, it'll be worth it when you become a girl. However when a man did come in Lace would say, "That's just another one of my clients, having his hair removed." It was a reminder to me that I wasn't Lace's only client, this was his job after all.

I actually had the feeling that it hardened after ten minutes, but he left me there for a further two hundred and ninety just for humiliation, however who am I to judge? These past five hours taught me that a lot of men wanting to be girls put their trust in Lace Curtain, so why shouldn't I do the same? Maybe it was the over the top humiliation or my introverted personality, but I did not feel safe around Lace, not at all. But I guess I just have to suck it up, I'm at his mercy and he is my goddess.

Finally after those horrible ten hours were over he shut the door and advanced towards me. He reached his hand into my mouth and pulled out the rag. I cough violently, ten hours of being gagged with no food or water really takes it out of you. "So, how was it?" I try and say horrible but my throat is aching with underuse. Lace laughs at my pathetic state and goes into the bathroom.

He brings out a hammer and I try to wriggle my way out of the ropes, worried about what he's going to do to me. "Calm down, I'm just gonna take the wax off." But I still didn't stop wriggling, but a small smash with the hammer to the chastity cage stopped me. He then lightly began tapping my legs, chest and armpits and small cracks began to form, he then dug into those cracks and pulled the pieces away, showing amazing and delicious smooth hairless legs and chest.

It surprisingly didn't hurt since Lace smashed it and pulled the pieces away, almost like hardened clay. Rather than ripping it off the way I thought he would. I eventually mustered up enough strength in my voice to muster up three words. "We done yet?" But instead of answering Lace just threw his head back and laughed, this laughter lasted for a while, after he was finally done Lace chuckled one last time.

"Are we done for today, you ask? No, not at all. There's hair on your backside as well." He explains. My eyes widen at the idea of another ten hours of nothing. But Lace acts like he doesn't see the terror on my face, even though it was obvious. He un-cuffs my hands and feet, but I can't get used to the feeling of being free as Lace instantly flips me onto my stomach and ties me up spread eagle once more.

I hear Lace going into the bathroom and coming with what I can assume is a bucket of that pink liquid. He begins to pour again, slowly and carefully across my legs, feet, arms and back, covering my entire backside, apart from my ass that's beginning to permanently turn red, which gives me a bad feeling. Why did he stop at my ass? And before I can speculate I feel Lace's hand open up my ass as much as possible.

I can then hear a bottle be opened and a liquid fall, I assumed it was Lace applying lube to his hand, which ended up being true when I felt him slip in his hand, directly into my ass. I moan with both pleasure and pain, but once my ass is opened up enough Lace pours the rest of the pink liquid directly in there, pouring straight inside my body which cannot be good for my health, it felt like being cum into, except on a much larger scale.

After about ten minutes of being left to harden I fell asleep, after what could've been twenty hours or twenty minutes I'm awoken by a hammer cracking the liquid, I slowly open my eyes and see that it's daytime and Lace is at work, hammering and pulling apart the now hardened pink liquid.

I feel almost a metre long of it be pulled out of my ass, making me scream in agony, and once it was finally all gone from my body Lace began to untie me as he said, "I know it was cruel for me to ignore you for twenty hours, but it puts you firmly in your place and gets rid of your hair at the same time, a proper girl doesn't have any hair unless it's on her head. And yes, most people won't see any difference but you've gotta remember, it's about the little details." Those words echoed throughout my head.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.

The Little Details.