House of the Dragon: Fire and Blood

Story Info
Prince Daemon and Princess Rhaenyra explore King's Landing.
2.8k words
4.67
15.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

House of the Dragon -- Fire and Blood

NOTE: All character in this story at 18 years of age or older. Nameday is a reference to Birthday.

Daemon strode through the dark, murky streets of Kings Landing. His hooded figured cut through unlit alleyways and backstreets, his eyes darting left and right as he looked for a sight of her.

Down another alley then a quick turn left. Was that her turning the corner up ahead? Daemon's pace increased as he tracked his niece through the shadowed, winding streets. This was not the place for a princess to be without an escort. King's Landing at night could be a ghastly place for a young woman.

Emerging from a side street, Daemon was suddenly in a small square. The city was alive with activity as people drank, sang, gambled, fucked and fought; all on the same streets they would go back to work on the next day. Fire breathers blew billowing clouds of fire from elevated stands. A portly bard stood outside the tavern, singing songs of travel and adventure. Men sat drinking wine with whore on their laps, while others had moved to the cobbled alleyways to fuck in shadowy corners.

The prince moved purposefully through the crowds, his eyes following the coloured cap he had provided to Rhaenyra only an hour ago as part of a disguise to smuggle her from the Red Keep.

Seeing her disappear down another alley, Daemon walked faster. Pushing past a man wearing a Crone festival mask, he followed her into the darkness.

Rounding a corner, he slowed as he saw Rhaenyra talking to a city Watchman. Was this the end of their night? The end of their game? Would they be marched to the Red Keep and turned over to his brother, King Viserys?

Instead, the Watchman continued walking, leaving the princess alone in the shadows; unable to make eye contact with Daemon as he shuffles past. Pathetic.

"Less of your foolery! Enjoyed that did you?" Daemon cried as he grabbed his petite niece around the shoulders and embraced her.

"I'm just trying to make an enjoyable evening, Uncle. That play was so dull, after all," The beautiful princess replied, with a dazzling smile.

"Tarnished your hubris, have they?" Daemon mocked his young niece. Barely past her 18th nameday, the naïve princess would soon learn the people had very... colourful views on the royal family.

"Hardly, I simply want to enjoy this night. Show me the city!" Rhaenyra demanded as she tuned heel and strode back towards the square.

The uncle and niece walked arm in arm along the narrow alley. Emerging back into the square, they donned their disguises to mask their identity.

The pair walked through the thronging crowds, Rhaenyra marvelling at the carnival atmosphere: costumes, masks, music, fire breathers. They passed through the dancers, the singers, the jugglers, the drinkers and the fighters; pausing to watch or sing or dance as they wandered through the streets.

Daemon slipped a small flask from his tunic, swigging deeply before handing the leather pouch to his silver haired companion.

Hesitantly, Rhaenyra sipped the libation, shocked by the burn as it moved down her throat but also warmed by the sensation as it settled. The princess took another sip and grimaced. Why did men drink this swill?

After basking in the ambience of the uninhibited nightlife for some time and sipping the vile tasting concoction, Daemon led his niece away from the crowd and into a winding alleyway, pulling her by her hand into the deepest parts of the city.

"I'm going to show you what life can be," Daemon muttered cryptically, without explanation, his eyes lingering on Rhaenyra's as they bore down into her soul.

Taking her hand, he led her through an unremarkable doorway, entering a long corridor with smaller side rooms facing off it, each covered by white hanging sheets.

Rhaenyra could hear the moans, cries and giggles of people behind the sheets as they moved down the hallway; undistinguishable eyes and faces peered round corners as they passed.

One room was uncovered by sheets, a bare room with mattresses strewn on the floor. In one corner, a buxom red head was laid back as a large, muscled, dark skinned man thrust himself into her, relentlessly pounding away at her writhing body. Rhaenyra could not stop herself from staring; the strength and vigour of this man was incredible. The way he used his body was hypnotising, she found herself wishing it were her beneath his tree trunk arms. Could he be a sailor from Bravos?

Glancing away, Daemon beckoned her to follow as he disappeared through another doorway. Following quickly behind, Rhaenyra found another corridor with more side rooms. She hurried to follow her uncle, not wanting to be left behind in this strange place.

Daemon walked down the hallway, examining various rooms as he passed. Stopping at one room, he removed his cloak and held the white sheets back, removing Rhaenyra cap and shawl as she passed through.

Standing in the centre of the small room, Rhaenyra's senses were overwhelmed. The room was a feast of flesh as various people floated around, moving from one piles of bodies to another, the sounds of moaning and groaning reverberating from the tiled walls.

"What is this place?" She asked Daemon, her eyes wide as she watched a particularly large woman being taken from behind by a lad no older than herself. The young man clawed and grabbed at her bouncing flesh as she cried in ecstasy. On the other side, a young dark-skinned girl was pinned against the tiled wall as a half-dressed solider relentlessly fucked her while grabbing her throat. At the back of the dimly lit room, a large-bellied man was on his knees, suckling the phallus of a younger, light-haired boy.

"It's where people come to take what they want," Daemon replied as she circled Rhaenyra, lightly touching her body as he paced.

"Do you know what you want?" He asked as he stood right in front of his niece, cupping her delicate face with one hand and staring deep into her eyes. Rhaenyra could feel his breath on her neck as he spoke. Daemon's other hand came to rest on the small of her back.

"Fucking... is a pleasure, you see," Daemon spoke softly and quietly, as if they were the only ones in the room, "For the woman, as it is the man."

Staring into his nieces' eyes, Daemon knew she wanted this too. Despite their differences, she too wanted to share their bodies as was the tradition of House Targaryen in the old days of the Valyrian Freehold.

"I know what I want," Breathed Rhaenyra, barely more than whisper.

Embracing tightly, Daemon and Rhaenyra crashed together as their lips met, passionate tongues fighting a great battle for dominance. Holding the side of her face, Daemon kissed her fervidly as his hand roamed her body, roughly squeezing her pert backside.

Rhaenyra gasped as her uncle moved to kiss her neck, his warm breath sent shivering sensations down her spine. Daemon's strength was apparent as he moved her petite body against the tiled wall and held her firm, spreading kisses over her neck and chest as he savagely ripped open her blouse; sending buttons flying across the floor. His hands instantly found her small budding breasts, groping the firm handfuls and tweaking her dark, stubby nipples. Rhaenyra groaned into her uncle's shoulder, biting down on his flesh as her tormented her sensitive chest.

Lifting the dainty princess up by her waist, Daemon held her against the wall as their tongues lustfully entwined. He ran his large hand through her silver hair as their kissing intensified; as he pulled away Rhaenyra bit his bottom lip, drawing him back to an even more loving embrace.

Dropping Rhaenyra to her feet, Daemon spun her round to kiss her nape and neck while heavily fondling her pert breasts, pulling roughly on each budding nipple. Rhaenyra responded by grinding her firm ass into his groin, salaciously massaging his hardening bulge between her cheeks.

Both Daemon and Rhaenyra drew heavy, laboured breath as they gyrated and groped one another. Both equally as absorbed by the situation as the other. Daemon pushed Rhaenyra hard up against the wall, holding her face against the cold tiles as he fumbled to remove his engorged member from his tunic. Once free, he pulled the woollen trousers to her ankles, while lining his swollen cock head to her unsullied, virgin slit.

Holding his niece firmly from behind, Daemon pushed his girthy cock into her wet, waiting opening. He felt resistance from her tight passage as his tip entered, slowing pushing forward and inward. Rhaenyra gasped as her womanhood was taken from her, shocked by this sensation of her chaste pussy being filled to such capacity. He knew enough to go slowly at a maiden's first time, but the feeling of her gripping pussy around his shaft made Daemon want more than a loving coupling.

Rhaenyra moaned loudly as her uncle's girthy cock filled its full length inside of her. It took a moment of tempered breathing to adjust to the new feeling, like being filled to the brim with food, but in a very pleasurable way. Her pussy ached as it accommodated this gigantic invader, but begged for more at the same time.

Daemon began pumping his hips, sliding his fat cock in and out of Rhaenyra's slick pussy, gripping a pert ass cheek in one hand and roughly pulling on a firm breast with the other. The pair quickly found a rhythm as Daemon held his nice in place; relentlessly fucking her young, soaked cunt. He brought a large hand up to her neck and firmly gripped the soft skin, tightening his hold as he starred into Rhaenyra's eyes. Understanding the game, Rhaenyra starred back in Daemon's bright eyes ferociously, determined not to be the first to look away or choke. The two had always been in competition to see who would be the most stubborn.

Finally, bringing his hand away, Rhaenyra coughed and spluttered as she regained her breath. Daemon smiled as he watched her, she may just be a match for me yet, he mused.

Pulling away from his niece, Daemon turned her to face him. Stepping out of her woollen pants, Rhaenyra was now totally naked, laid bare for her uncle to enjoy. Her silver Targaryen hair shimmered in the candle light, her beautiful face covered in sweat, her pert breasts were bruised and scratched, her slender waist led to a firm, tight backside with long, toned legs to complete her slender, petite form. She was breath-taking. But Rhaenyra's most noticeable quality, was her blinding smile. The princess could light up a room or burn down a House with one look. Her father and all his Lords would constantly tell her how it brightened their day.

But today, that smile was for another reason. As Rhaenyra looked deep in her uncle's eyes, she flashed a bright, indecent grin as she sunk to her knees before him, submitting entirely to her beloved uncle. She trailed her hands across his chest and down his body as she moved towards his throbbing cock. Wrapping her delicate hands around Daemon's wide, pulsing shaft was a terrifying moment. She had seen men and women taking someone in their mouth before, but it looked so easy from afar. Now, presented with this thick, hard appendage; Rhaenyra was unsure of how to proceed.

Gripping the meaty cock with both of her tiny hands, Rhaenyra mimicked the action she had witnessed others performing, sliding the hands backwards and forewords while grasping the shaft tightly. Daemon reacted with a low grunt, placing his hands on the back of her head and clutching a handful of silver hair. Pulling her head forward, Daemon directed his fat cock towards her waiting mouth, slowly sliding into her moist cavity and stretching her lips across his girth.

Rhaenyra tried to accommodate the large phallus in her mouth but could only manage about half. She diligently swept over the sensitive head with the tongue while pumping her small hands on the base of the shaft. Daemon's head went back as he let out a low, guttural moan. He was obviously enjoying this, thought Rhaenyra with delight.

Gripping her head tighter, Daemon began thrusting his cock into Rhaenyra's mouth, forcing it in further and further. She soon abandoned trying to use her tongue and instead focused on sucking as much of her uncle's massive cock into her oral cavity as possible, while also trying not to gag and vomit.

Slowing down on his thrusts, Daemon grabbed Rhaenyra's hand to draw her to her feet. Embracing her once more, they kissed desperately as their hands freely roamed over each other.

Picking up the naked princess once again, Daemon held her against the tiles, spreading her legs wide as he speared his young niece on his thick, unyielding cock. Her royal highness screamed out in delight as her uncle forced his entire member into her willing pussy, pulling her body down until his entire length was sunk into her dripping cunt. Daemon held her pert rear as she energetically bounced on his cock, supported by the tiled wall as she wailed and thrashed in orgasmic bliss.

Daemon brought a hand up to hold her face, directing her eyes towards him.

"I will take you, Rhaenyra," Daemon said firmly as he continued to fuck her mercilessly against the wall, "I will take you as my wife. I will take you as my whore. I will take you as my niece. And together, we will rebuild House Targaryen to the glories of old."

Daemon gripped her throat once more, staring into her eyes as he continued to relentlessly pound her quivering cunt with his powerful member.

"You and I, Rhaenyra of House Targaryen. Together, we shall produce a thousand heirs. Our child will sit on the Iron Throne. Our child will rule the Seven Kingdoms."

Releasing her neck, Rhaenyra choked as she screamed out:

"YES UNCLE!! I WILL BE YOUR WIFE. I WILL BE YOUR WHORE. I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE SONS YOU DESIRE. IN THE NAME OF THE SEVEN, I SWEAR ITTTT".

Rhaenyra's words echoed around the chamber as her body began to tremor and shake. Her battered pussy was trembling as an explosion of pleasure arose from within her, like dragon fire, rapidly spreading throughout her body, causing every muscle to spasm and constrict as she continued to cry out in exultation.

The convulsions of Rhaenyra's maiden pussy, tightly wrapped around Daemon's throbbing cock, felt like a vice grip squeezing on his manhood. With a few powerful thrusts, Daemon felt his testicles contract as he exploded inside his niece, volley after volley of thick, unguent cum pumping into Rhaenyra's sloppy cunt, filling her womb until it seeped down her tender thighs.

Daemon continued to thrust into his niece, ensuring his seed was deep within her, while gently holding her face as they lovingly embraced.

Breaking from her, Daemon rested his forehead on hers as he muttered:

"The house of the Dragon will fly again. The house of the Dragon will fly again."

Rhaenyra bit her lip as she looked up at her uncle. He was so strong. So handsome. So brave.

He was right. Together, they would rebuild House Targaryen and put them back in their rightful place, as undisputed rulers of the Seven Kingdoms.

Looking around them, Rhaenyra suddenly realised how exposed they were. Many of the people within the chamber had stopped their fornicating and were instead watching the prince and princess. They had been foolish to come here. They had been moronic to give in to their primal desires in such a public place. Word would spread of this feisty encounter; the time a royal prince fucked a royal princess up against the wall of a King's Landing skinhouse. Some would say it was but a rumour, others would insist they witnessed it themselves.

Daemon, now out of his post-orgasmic haze, also realised the precarious position they were in. Word would get back to the king of this, he was sure. But it had been worth it, to take the maidenhood of his beautiful, young niece. He would do it again, a thousand times over.

Collecting their clothing, the pair quickly dressed as they left the room in a hurry. Daemon taking a pouch of coins from this belt, dropping it on the floor with strict instructions to hold their tongues. Least, the rouge prince come back to kill you.

The royal couple emerged from the skinhouse, pulling hoods over their signature silver hair. They quickly turned down an alley, winding their way back to the Red Keep. Maybe... maybe we got away with that, Daemon smirked to himself.

From the shadows on a nearby doorstep, a roughly dressed street urchin with no shoes peered around a door frame. He had been silently watching all night, as instructed. His master would like this bit of information. I might even get to eat tonight, he thought, as he scampered into the night.