In Her Grace's Service

Story Info
Missandei helps Daenerys solve a political problem.
2.1k words
4.7
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daenerys Targaryen, First of Her Name, paced the empty stateroom. At this late hour the upper floors of the Great Pyramid were almost empty. With the siege lifted from Meereen and all of her armies preparing to embark for Westeros, the entire city seemed eerily empty. She straightened some cushions on the divan, eyeing the furniture arrangement critically. She was only here to tie up a loose end, but it could prove to be a crucial one. She hoped Missandei would not be late.

As if summoned by her queen's thoughts, Missandei entered the throne room, wearing nothing but a loose green robe that flowed silkily over her oiled skin. Daenerys turned to meet her and saw Missandei's eyes widen at the sight of her; she was wearing a deep blue Qartheen garment, gifted to her by the Thirteen, which left her right breast exposed. Missandei lowered her eyes, blushing slightly. She was Daenerys's advisor, not her lover, however much she might wish to be both, and tonight she had a different assignment.

'Missandei, thank you for coming,' said Daenerys. 'I see the Graces have done a good job with you.'

It was true. The women of Meereen had styled Missandei's hair so that it fit into an ornate gold circlet and scented her skin with oils. She practically glistened beneath her robe, and the aphrodisiac aroma left her moist between the legs and tingling with anticipation. That her queen would be involved in what was to happen only heightened her arousal.

The Unsullied standing guard outside banged his spear-butt against the floor, heralding the arrival of their guest. The door swung open and Geris Drinkwater strode in. The Westerosi knight looked a little dishevelled after his brief stay in Daenerys's dungeons, but he had been given time to wash and change his clothes and his loose white tunic was thin enough that Missandei could see the tight ridges of his stomach muscles. His blond hair had grown down past his ears, and there was smouldering anger in his green eyes as he gave Daenerys an insincere bow.

'Queen Daenerys, to what do I owe the pleasure of my release?'

Daenerys eyed the knight as he rose. 'Things have changed since your imprisonment,' she said. 'My enemies are defeated and this city is free. Soon my armies will sail for Westeros, where I will take my rightful throne.'

'Dorne will resist you,' Geris snapped. 'You as good as murdered our prince the moment you refused his marriage offer.'

'Prince Quentyn's death,' said Daenerys firmly, 'was a tragedy he brought upon himself.'

Geris made an angry interjection, but Daenerys raised her voice to cut him off.

'However, as it was my dragons who killed him, I accept partial responsibility. I wish there to be no misunderstanding between House Targaryen and House Martell. I wish...' Daenerys paused, emphasising her next words, 'to make amends.'

Geris shook his head. 'What do you propose?' he sneered. 'Blood money will not satisfy Prince Doran.'

'If money cannot assuage Prince Doran the loss of his son, then the truth will have to do,' Daenerys replied. 'I need only a messenger whom the prince will trust.'

'If you are thinking of me, then you can think again,' Geris snapped. 'I will not carry your honeyed lies home to my prince.'

'You were charged with protecting him, were you not?' Daenerys asked. 'As his companion, that was your duty. Yet when Prince Quentyn decided he could win my hand by taming one of my dragons...you allowed him to walk into their den and be devoured. What words will you carry home to the prince's father, if not mine?'

Geris paused at that. He glanced at Missandei, standing quietly to one side. Daenerys seized upon his silence as an opportunity to approach, walking down from the dais towards the knight.

'Truth and lies are often a matter of perspective,' she said. 'To the masters of Meereen I am a conqueror, a foreign bitch who destroyed their way of life.' She quirked an eyebrow, silently challenging Ser Drinkwater to agree with her enemies. When he failed to hold her violet gaze, she began to walk slowly around him, forcing him to follow her with his eyes, the nipple of her exposed breast almost brushing his chest. 'But to the slaves of this city I am saviour, liberator, mhysa.'

Daenerys came back around to Geris's front and took his chin in her hand, lifting his face from her breast to her eyes.

'I am every people say and more. I could be your executioner. If you intend to use the freedom I have granted you to turn your prince against me then that is what I will be. But...' she let the sentence linger, 'a queen can do more than kill her enemies. She can also reward her servants. Have you met my advisor, Missandei of Naath?'

Daenerys turned Geris's head so that he faced Missandei. Taking her cue, Missandei shrugged off her robe.

Geris swallowed as he caught sight of Missandei's naked form. Daenerys released his chin, confident that the allure of Missandei's body would keep him in one place. She continued talking as Missandei began walking slowly forwards.

'Missandei speaks over a dozen languages,' Daenerys said, 'so she is very skilled with her tongue. Perhaps she can satisfy you that our version of events is the true one?'

Dropping to her knees before Geris, Missandei slowly undid his belt and cupped the bulge of his groin. Geris' eyes widened as her slender fingers wrapped around his balls. Standing behind Geris, Daenerys whispered in his ear.

'How will you describe Prince Quentyn's death?'

'A tragedy,' Geris muttered. 'When he learned that our voyage had been in vain, that your hand was promised to another, he sought to impress you and make you change your mind. He tried to tame one of your dragons.'

'And what message will you take to Prince Doran from me?'

Geris blinked, and Missandei slowly tugged down his pants. His half-erect penis sprung into her face and she smiled, locking eyes with the handsome Westerosi knight. The musky aroma of his manhood ignited something inside Missandei. It was not the same fire she felt when she gazed upon her queen, but it was strong and true regardless. She rested her face beneath his cock, pressing her lips tantalisingly against the underside of his head.

'An offer of alliance?'

Daenerys smiled. 'Not quite. An offer to live. If Prince Doran swears allegiance to me, if the spears of Dorne come to be counted amongst my armies, then he may continue to rule Dorne in my name. If he resists...'

Daenerys lifted a hand and grabbed a handful of Geris's hair, pulling his head back towards her.

'Fire and blood.'

Missandei took Geris into her mouth and slid her lips all the way down his shaft, not stopping until the end of his erection hit the back of her throat. The knight groaned in ecstasy, and Daenerys smiled as Missandei perform her duty, working her mouth and tongue repeatedly up and down the length of Geris' taught manhood. She remembered doing the same to Drogo, Daario and the Tattered Prince, and licked her lips as a pleasant warmth seeped into the flesh between her legs. Yet, she was coming to realise that of the two lovers she was more drawn to Geris's part, and she imagined herself holding the faces of handsome Meereenese master's sons and their pretty wives both against her crotch as they pleasured her with their tongues. Daenerys sat down, watching as Geris took Missandei's head in his hands and began to thrust his hard manhood in and out of her mouth. She slid a subtle hand beneath her gown.

Geris's chiselled stomach muscles filled Missandei's view and his raging erection filled her throat. His clumsy hands were in her hair, pulling uncomfortably as he fucked her face like a beast in heat. Missandei reached up and carefully twined her fingers with his, removing his hands and pulling her mouth back off his dick. Smiling at him with puffy lips, she sauntered over and lay back on the couch, hanging her head off the edge. Geris followed her eagerly, his upside-down erection filling her vision. She licked and suckled his balls, inviting him back into her mouth, and nearly regretted it as he slid his hard cock all the way down her throat, stretching it tightly as her lips met the base of his shaft. She gripped the divan and focused on breathing through her nose as Geris began to fuck her upside-down face, causing her to gag wetly. Fighting to keep her vision in focus, Missandei strained her eyes sideways to look at her queen and moaned with sudden pleasure when she saw that Daenerys was sat with one hand on her bare breast and the other between her legs.

Afire with pleasure now, Daenerys slid off the chair and walked slowly over to the fucking pair, placing the hand that was slick with her own arousal gently on Missandei's vulva. She stood next to her advisor's naked body and watched lustfully as Geris's thrusts made her throat bulge, the knight sheathing his dick in Missandei's throat but lifting his eyes to stare at her. Locking eyes with him, Daenerys began to rub Missandei's clitoris.

Beneath Geris, Missandei felt fingers that could only be her queen's and moaned with helpless pleasure. Daenerys continued to pleasure her as Geris continued to use her throat, and Missandei melted between them. Sopping wet, Daenerys's finger slipped easily inside her, and Missandei gasped around Geris's dick as her queen found the sweet spot deep within.

'I believe my servant is ready for you to enter her,' Daenerys said seductively to Geris.

Needing no further invitation, Geris removed his erection from Missandei's throat and walked down to the other end of the couch as Daenerys backed away. Locking eyes with her queen, Missandei spread her legs and held Daenerys's gaze as Geris slid his hard member, still slick with her saliva, deep into her vagina. Missandei moaned in pleasure as she was fucked, the blond knight's cock hitting the same place Daenerys's fingers had, and the cords in her neck stood out and as her stiff-nippled breasts swelled with desire. Yet throughout the entire rut she stared at her queen with hungry eyes, the sensations inside her building up until her entire body jerked hard twice, once up, once down, folding at the midriff. Missandei's ecstatic cries filled the room as Geris continued to fuck her, her ankles in his hands as he pushed himself into her over and over.

'Enough,' Daenerys said at last. 'I do not want my advisor getting pregnant.'

His eyes dull and desperate, Geris pulled out of Missandei and moaned as Daenerys took him in hand, working his foreskin gently over the head of his penis until his abdomen spasmed and glistening semen showered Missandei's stomach. Missandei flinched at the sudden warmth, a yearning ache still in her loins as her pleasure began to ebb.

'As you can see, I am a generous queen,' said Daenerys. 'Now you will return to Dorne with news of Prince Quentyn's tragic accident, and overtures of alliance between House Targaryen and House Martell. You are dismissed.'

Nodding weakly, Geris reclothed himself and made his slightly unsteady way out of the throne room.

'Oh my poor Missandei, look at the mess he has made of you,' said Daenerys, cupping her servant's face. Dropping to her knees, she placed a light kiss on each of Missandei's nipples before moving lower and using her tongue to wipe away Geris's semen, its wet warmth running back and forth across Missandei's stomach. She swallowed the knight's seed without a thought and then moved her tongue to Missandei's clitoris, gently lapping at the area that Geris had so roughly rammed only moments before. Electrified with pleasure, Missandei could only lie there and gasp as her mind fogged over and her queen's tongue worked her towards a second, more intense orgasm. She cried out in ecstasy as she climaxed again and then fell back against the divan, sweaty and limp.

The act finished, Daenerys smiled. 'You have served me well, Missandei,' she said. 'When we reach Westeros there will be other men we need to bring round to our cause, and I may need you to serve me thus again. But I am a gracious queen, and I will always reward you.'

Emboldened by the passions they had shared, Missandei reached up and touched her queen, her slender brown arm resting on Daenerys' pale shoulder as she rested her hand and the back of her neck. Missandei part sat up and part pulled Daenerys in, and the two women shared a kiss.

'I will fuck every knight in the Seven Kingdoms, if that's what it takes,' Missandei replied earnestly. 'I live to serve my queen.'