House of the Scarlet Rose Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, how nice," Angeline exclaimed upon seeing the box, placing a crate of her own beside it. It was full to the brim with metallic devices and tools Anri couldn't accurately describe. He watched her through the corner of his eye as she unloaded them unto her worktable, barely making out any details.

"What are you doing?" he asked, through clenched throat.

"Ah, sorry. I almost forgot about you."

She came over to him and twisted something beneath the table, adjusting its tilt until he hung in an almost upright position. The straps did a good job of keeping him suspended without moving, but at least he could see now what Angeline was doing.

"What is all this? And what does this have to do with the missing ingredient?"

"Ah, you see... while changing one's physical appearance is quite simple matter, keeping the changes is something entirely different. The soul remembers the shape of its vessel and tries to revert the body back to its original form, thus any alteration to one's self is only temporary. As we age, the soul is losing the energy its structure is made of and its connection to the body weakens. The flesh withers until it is unable to hold it any longer and, well... we die. You could make yourself appear younger by altering your body, temporarily, but if you wish to prolong your life you need to revitalize your soul. For that you need the energy it consists of. Life energy. And the only way to acquire that is from someone else."

"But that... that's what succubi do! You said you're a human, how could you accomplish that?"

"Oh, relax and stop wailing. It's just energy, it will refill itself to its intended amount over time. It's not like I'm going to age you up to make myself younger again. Which is exactly the problem with rejuvenation: the added energy dissipates over time to its original state. If it is incompatible. Succubi can take anyone's energy because they are equipped to do that, but a few humans can learn to replicate the method through alchemical means. Think of it like blood types, just more complicated. Succubi are all zero, but we humans are all over the place. The less compatible one's energy is the quicker it dissipates. Everyone who oh-so-generously donated theirs to me in last few years was just a horrible match. But you... you could work."

"Okay, and how are you planning to get that energy from me?"

"How do succubi do it?" she asked with a smirk. "Creating new life requires donating a portion of your energy to saturate any prospective offspring. Your sperm is laden with it."

"Then... why the bindings? I was perfectly willing to cooperate on this!"

"No. That would work for a succubus as they can feed directly, but humans can't. The old-fashioned method would contaminate the sample. We are going to have to use alternate means," she said, continuing to unload her arsenal of devices. She pulled out an enormous syringe and Anri swallowed emptily. She put it aside though and searched further until she produced some kind of glass cylinder and laid it on a pile of carefully selected yes seemingly useless items.

"Well, no reason to leave you hanging while I finish this here, no pun intended. We wouldn't want your precious payload freezing in the meantime."

Angeline put on a pair of white, canvas gloves and brought the bottle she had placed on the worktable to Anri. She undid the stopper and he closed his lips shut, refusing to drink any unknown potion from her. It turned out, however, that she didn't want him to drink it at all. She held it to his face and he got a nose full of sweet, tingling aroma. He could feel his mind clouding and his senses sharpening as it slowly seeped into his brain. His long since softened manhood started quickly rising again, ignoring the mind screaming that this absolutely was NOT sexy time.

She put the bottle aside and grabbed his shaft with her gloved hand, toying with it in long, slow strokes while it hardened into its full glory. The mad alchemist stared right into his eyes with a twisted smile on her lips, pressing herself onto him, letting him feel her bountiful breasts through her leather attire and thick fabric of her coat.

Suddenly, he craved her.

"Angeline," Anri whispered, bound to the hard, wooden contraption, unable to reach out for her and take her. She was just inches from him, yet he could do nothing.

"That's Professor Tristrame for you," she commanded with a smirk and withdrew, leaving him hard and frustrated with no means to ease his discomfort.

She approached the large box the golem had brought and opened it. Anri hadn't quite acknowledged how big it was until he saw her interact with it. He had no doubt that, had it been empty, he could've fit into it whole.

But it wasn't. It was filled with odd tanks and containers made of glass and metal, holding the strangest of creatures in various kinds of liquid. He had never seen any of them before, but even so, he had a good idea of what they were. Or at least what they did. Jarill adored them.

He hated them.

"Eh, why do you have a bunch of magical pleasure constructs stored in jars in your lab? ...Professor," he added quickly.

"Why boy-o? I make them!" she giggled and picked one of the tanks out of the box. It was big and visibly heavy, in a shape of a cylinder. And something was moving inside.

The alchemist unscrewed the top and carefully took out the creature from its container. It resembled something between a jellyfish and an octopus: big, see-through head in a shape of a bell, connected to eight see-through tentacles about as thick as a finger. It moved around in her hand, feeling its surroundings with its appendages, no doubt looking for something to grab onto.

Anri's hearth was in his neck. Please don't be my dick, please don't be my dick, please don't be my dick...

Angeline... Professor Tristrame smirked again as she slowly walked towards him. He knew the thing wasn't actually alive, just made to look (and feel) like it was, but that didn't help him at all with handling what was about to happen. For once in his life, Anri wished he wasn't hard.

"Wow, is it the light or are you all green?"

Anri haven't said a word. The alchemist was obviously enjoying his distress as the creature´s tendrils wiggled inches from his face. Up close it was even worse. The tight, circular hole at its center was opening and closing like a hungry maw. Or a winking anus. He wasn't sure which comparison he preferred.

"We're going to have you cleaned up first, inside and out," she said as she lowered the thing to his groin, "or we'll have to do this all over again." One of its tentacles brushed against his leg. It was surprisingly warm and unsurprisingly wet, but it felt more like water than some kind of slime like he expected. He shivered as another tendril brushed against his dick.

"Ready?"

He obviously wasn't, but the alchemist didn't wait for his affirmation and went ahead, putting the creature right on top of his rod. Its mouth found his manhood immediately and began to engulf it. There were nubs around it which stimulated his tip as it slowly entered into the bell, tentacles firmly wrapping around his legs and waist, holding itself on without support. He could see his dick sliding further and further in through the creature's translucent walls until it swallowed all of it, its opening squeezing his base.

It felt...

...nice.

The "octojelly" hadn't stopped squirming, its tight passage pulsing around his cock while the nubs massaged its length. A suction-like sensation was starting to build up somewhere inside of it, trying to milk him dry. Anri could feel his tip pressing into a wall at the end of the canal, a small chamber of sorts sitting above it at the top of the bell.

It was weird seeing the creature sucking him off and even weirder seeing everything that was happening inside. The way the passage contracted, the way it rubbed his manhood up and down, the way his own dick reacted and moved while being caressed and drained. It was freaking him out, but the pleasure was undeniable. In a way, it was almost hypnotizing.

A sound came from behind one of the curtains. Different than just the ambient buzzing of the lab's machinery, but rather something organic. Sounding almost like a moan.

Anri's gaze snapped towards its source somewhere to his right. He couldn't see anything through the white fabric, but he was convinced he heard something.

"What was that?"

"Ah, princess has woken up," the alchemized exclaimed. She went over to the curtain and slid it aside, revealing a whole other table, identical to Anri's.

He wasn't the only one bound here.

Strapped to the table was a woman. Tall looking and well developed, long, rusty hair falling to her face. She was held the same way as Anri, leather straps around her wrists, ankles, thighs, midriff and neck. In addition, there was one around her forehead as well, preventing her from turning her head. Not that it had too much effect as she was blindfolded and had earmuffs on.

But the most notable thing were the tubes. One was secured to her mouth, preventing her from crying out as she twitched and twisted in her confinement. Another two entered her pussy end ass, strapped around her legs so they wouldn't fall out. They were seemingly without purpose except for causing pleasure and discomfort, the one in her vagina being especially thick. He also noticed a small device pressed against her clitoris, buzzing and rotating all on its own. Last two were latched onto her breasts, pumping and milking them endlessly as her engorged, lactating nipples flooded the tubes with milk, which then channeled it into a large container.

If all of that milk was hers, she had been there for a long time.

"What the hell?!" Anri spat. "Who is that?"

"A volunteer," the professor answered as she placed her hand on the woman's cheek. Upon her touch she visibly tensed up. He couldn't see her expression through her covered eyes and blocked mouth, but he could detect her nervousness kicking in like a static in the air.

"A volunteer?" Call it paranoia but for some reason Anri doubted the woman knew what she was agreeing to. "What for?"

"Have a better look," Angeline responded, tapping the pipes on her breasts. "Alchemy deals with life, boy-o. Every usable ingredient is of organic nature. Therefore, water isn't exactly the best base for a potion and liquids like milk are essential in most elixirs served in this building. It's even a decent source of life energy! Babies need a lot of it for proper soul growth. Of course, reproductive cells have about hundred times more per milligram but, with females, extracting them is... a little complicated."

She pulled one of the levers near the table's control panel and a stream of water flowed through the highest tube and into the woman's mouth. She drank it hastily, either because she was parched or simply so she wouldn't drown. The alchemist tightened the woman's straps, adjusted some mechanisms on the milk pump and moved back to assembling the pile of tools she had selected before.

"Speaking of extracting things, how is your little friend doing? You've been awfully hesitant about it before. Has your opinion changed in any way?"

For one sweet moment, Anri had forgotten about his own predicament. The octojelly was still tirelessly sucking on his involuntarily hard penis, gripped around him firmly by its appendages. One of the tentacles had found his balls and fondled them gently while the tight bell was squeezing and rubbing him in exquisite, steady motions and he realized it was unavoidably bringing him to the edge. It felt incredible and he hated it.

"I'd rather not have something that looks like it came from the Cult of the Deep' chapel, latched on my dick, thanks. If I liked what you are doing to me, you wouldn't have had to charm me with your potions."

"Oh really? Because the effects of the aphrodisiac should have faded about ten minutes ago," she said with a smirk.

Anri gawked embarrassedly.

"Oh, it's nothing to be ashamed of, boy-o. Remember, these things were made to feel pleasurable. So, what do you say? Getting close?"

She finished assembling her device and walked to stand beside him. She studied his body's reactions, the way he shivered with the creature's spasms, how he clenched his teeth to not gasp aloud, his rapidly quickening breathing. She seemed like she was resisting the urge to write down her observations, like she was looking at the results of an experiment. Perhaps she was. She made the pleasure constructs for the brothel. She must have gathered her insight somehow: what should they stimulate, what to adjust, what to increase and what to drop. She tested her creations and polished them to perfection.

She leaned on the vertical table as he approached his climax and locked eyes with him. Her gloved hand stroked his chest again, tickling him and caressing while he had no way to resist. She so effectively demonstrated her dominance over him, Anri found himself glad she hadn't abused it more than she needed to. For a moment, his helplessness felt almost liberating. He stared into her self-satisfied face as he came, trying not to moan and failing. His eyes went shut and he threw his head back hitting the wood as he shook in his orgasm, unable to move in his restraints, trying to wrench himself free. All for naught.

He opened his eyes when he stopped trembling after his climax subsided. He saw the contents of his balls empty into the chamber at the top of the canal through the translucent flesh enveloping his rod. But the creature hasn't stopped sucking. It continued jerking him inside its vacuum hold, making him cry out and quiver in discomfort.

"That's enough, take it off!" he plead, but the alchemist didn't move a muscle. "It's too much, please take it OFF!"

"Please, who?"

"Please professor Tristrame, take it OFF!"

She grinned at him when she finally showed mercy and took the creature off his penis. It released its tendrils when she touched its bell and slid off accompanied by wet slurping sounds. The alchemist carefully put the creature back into its container, where he had to assume it would digest his semen eventually as it swam around in the protective liquid.

"Now that we have rid you of any impurities, we can go along with the extraction process," she proclaimed as she picked up the aphrodisiac potion again. "Open wide."

Anri could not believe it wasn't over yet. He felt utterly drained (because he was) and so far, it was just the beginning. He closed his mouth tight, fearing the effects of the potion and what would come after. If only fumes of the thing could make him all aroused like that, what could drinking the stuff do?

"Potions don't have to be ingested orally, boy-o. I recommend you to not make this harder than it needs to be."

He was skeptical for a moment but a memory of the gigantic syringe was enough to make him relent. Or perhaps the sight of all the tubes in the other woman's body. He grudgingly opened his mouth and let her pour the liquid on his tongue. It tasted sweeter than he would expect, but left an unpleasantly bitter aftertaste. He felt warmth spread through his body after he swallowed and when it reached his genitals, his mind fell into blank. Although, realistically, it couldn't have lasted more than a few seconds, if it wasn't for his surroundings, he had no way to tell how long he was out. One thing that has changed was that his penis was now painfully hard again, poking out in front of him like a flagpole, waiting to be attended.

His tiredness had vanished. His limbs didn't hurt anymore, his breathing wasn't strained and he felt alert and aroused like maybe never before. The sheer inability to do anything about it made him go mental as he vainly attempted to thrust into the empty air.

"Someone's eager," Angeline remarked, carrying her completed machine over to him. To Anri's horror, she attached it to one of the tubes by the table's control panel and plugged the contraption in. She put the glass cylinder from before, now fitted with a soft looking, see through sleeve on its inside, to the other end of the tube and sprinkled it with some sort of purifying agent. It wasn't hard to figure out its purpose.

"Prepare yourself, boy-o. Here we go."

She slid the cylinder onto his hypersensitive dick, the feeling of the peculiar, transparent membrane inside brushing against it was making him go insane. Angeline continued until his base touched the cylinder's edge and twisted it around a few times, ensuring it held. She gave Anri a wink and returned to the control panel to turn it on.

The tube stated sucking. Anri imagined it would be a steady vacuum force that would pull out his soul through his groin, but instead, the machine alternated between weaker and stronger suction, the membrane puffing up around his dick and releasing it again in a regular interval.

It felt oddly pleasurable. But irritatingly unsatisfying. Anri had the urge to thrust forward, to increase the tempo, anything. But as tied up as he was, he could do nothing but let the machine do its work. With the "octojelly" he could at least somewhat amplify the feeling, since it was wrapped around him, but if he tried moving his pelvis now, the cylinder would move with it.

"Couldn't you have 'cleaned me up' without making me cum...eh, professor? You would have had your sample by now."

"Oh no, boy-o. I need much more then that single shot," Angeline answered. "Don't worry, I won't have you locked up here the whole night. Probably. I have ways to speed things up a bit."

A table clock rang somewhere on a shelf.

"My, my, would you look at the time!" she exclaimed as she shut it up and motioned a gesture with her hands. In a moment, the golem stomped back from behind a further curtain, pushing yet another table in front of him, with yet another woman tied to it.

This one was a holstaur, as was evident by the tiny, white horns protruding from her short, curly, golden hair and her utterly (no pun intended) humongous breasts, donned with a pair of nipples larger than any human woman could claim to possess. She was about hundred-and-ninety centimeters tall, her thighs twice as thick as Anri's, with a slightly plump belly that gave her an appearance of a fertility deity. Her pink areolas were all round and puffed up, suggesting she was likely lactating too - as the brothel-employed holstaur woman usually did - and hadn't pumped in a while.

The golem locked the table's wheels in place, tilted it up to a near vertical position in which they all hanged, and scurried away. The holstaur was blindfolded and tied up, just like the other woman, but she lacked the tubes; a mouth gag and a metal chastity belt blocking her entrances instead. Her neck, forehead and thighs were free and she was using the freedom well, writhing frequently in fast, jerking motions, het attempts at moaning thwarted by the device filling her mouth.

"You look like you were having a fun time," the alchemist spoke, the woman not reacting as her ears were covered by earmuffs. "It's so satisfying to watch you. I almost feel bad for interrupting your session, princess."

The woman winced as she moved to untie her feet, visibly restraining herself from flailing them around. Angeline took out a key and unlocked the chastity belt, the heavy piece of metal making a loud bang as it fell to the stone floor. To Anri's amazement, she then stuck her gloved hand into the holstaur's dripping pussy and pulled out an oddly shaped, black object. At first, he confused it with another one of the alchemist's devices, but after he saw it move, quickly realized it was in fact a pleasure construct. Somewhat squid shaped and roughly the size of a fist, it wiggled and twisted around her hand while she carried it to a specially prepared container, the horned woman breathing heavily, nostrils flaring and legs shaking in an obvious relief.