House of the Scarlet Rose Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angeline gave him a soft hug and only then did he notice how her stature had changed. She was somewhat shorter and considerably leaner than she had been earlier that night.

"Well, you really should go and get some rest now," she said, brushing his sleeves.

"I will. Eh, bye than. And... thank you, professor."

"No, I thank you! And call me Angeline. I sometimes get too much into the character when I'm... working. I will prepare everything for tomorrow. The papers and such, I mean."

"Oh, yeah. I'll be here."

"I owe you a lot of free potions for this, boy-o, so feel free to visit when you need something. Or when you feel like repeating this again," she added. "The professor is always available."

"Oh, uh... sure," he replied. He was fairly certain he wouldn't.

Probably.

* * *

He had to give Angeline one thing: she was good to her word. The next day, she explained every part of her job that was of concern to him and more, giving him insight about inner logistics of the brothel, that he likely shouldn't have. Yet.

It took them the entire day to go over it all and when they were done, he still had his general studying before him. He retreated to his room to get a bath before delving into it again.

"What is the 'twenty-four-hour tax'?" he asked, lying on his back in his bed, holding a book in front of him.

"It's the tax for keeping a business open during the whole day and night," Jarill answered. "It's a neglectable percentage, but of course for this place it's a big sum."

Anri blinked, then nodded to himself, memorizing the info. "Say, how can you learn all of this, along with, like, ten other subjects and remember it all? I only have this one and am barely keeping up."

She raised herself on her elbows and spat out his dick again, accepting that this just wouldn't go without interruptions. "Well, for starters, I'm learning thing at a much slower pace than you. I had years to get all this in my head, you are trying to catch up on that. Secondly, the key is in selecting subjects that you actually want to learn and just fight through the rest."

She took his member in her mouth again, ignoring her own textbook lying open on his belly and just focused on getting him off as fast as possible. Her skill couldn't be denied as it only took a few minutes until he grunted in satisfaction and released his load down her throat. She swallowed it up and gave it one last kiss, before sliding off the bed.

"My turn," she proclaimed, dropping down her pants and undergarments and taking Anri's place on the bed with her book, as he positioned himself between her legs. He got right down to business and started licking her up, while trying to pay attention to the text he was supposed to be reading. He didn't manage for long and just ditched the book and grabbed her by the thighs, burying his face in her snatch.

"You will come to visit, right?" he asked, interrupting his efforts for a second.

"Yes," she said for a third time that day. "Every weekend."

Anri kept making out with her nether lips for a while longer, eliciting a few silent moans from her, but he just couldn't keep dodging around the question anymore. He lifted his face and asked: "What are we?"

Jarill lowered her book and looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"We, the two of us. What exactly are we?"

She sighed and let the thing fall on her chest, not meeting his eyes. "I don't know. Does it matter?" she replied, sounding thoughtful. Or perhaps bothered.

"I think it does."

She resigned and spoke somberly: "I'm not sure myself. All I know is that I like you, and I wan to be with you. But I'm don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment yet. And you're not either."

"What?" he spat.

"Face it: we're living in a brothel. We are surrounded by temptation everywhere we move. Don't you think I don't see how you're resisting to just go and sleep with someone else, every now and then! And me too! I don't mind you sleeping with other women and, truth be told, I enjoy it too. Other people, I mean. With us. And you. Or me. I just don't want to hold you all to myself, playing monogamy, while you struggle not to look at someone else, until we grow to resent each other. Especially with me gone for most of the week. We both enjoy freedom. And we enjoy each other. So why not just go with the flow and see how we feel about thing later, when I'm gone for a while? Like, if we still want to do this even with other people in the equation, or if we turn out to be better on our own."

Anri was silent. He couldn't deny the logic of it. He was willing to wait for her. He didn't need to turn to the brothel's services to satisfy himself. But... he wanted to. Truth be told, the only reason he didn't more often was the feeling of guilt. You can't stay exclusive in a brothel. She wouldn't feel guilty about it. She didn't want him to feel guilty either.

"I'm sure you will be just fine while I'm gone."

Yes, he would. Yesterday's adventure was the proof of that.

"Okay," he answered, finally.

"Good," she said and sunk back into her pillow. "But, while I'm still here, the best way to use our time is in the bed together," she added as she pushed his head back between her thighs.

He gladly obliged.

* * *

Note: English is not my first language so I hope there are'n many grammatical or stylistic errors.

This story turned out a little different then the rest of the series and was also my longest story yet, so all feedback is appreciated.