House of the Scarlet Rose Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what kind of research was that for, professor?" Anri asked sarcastically.

"Remember the talk about extracting reproductive cells?" she answered to his surprise. He wasn't expecting to get a serious response.

"Seems like the weirdest birth control method I've ever seen."

"Definitely the most enjoyable option," she chuckled. "Now then, since she is free now, let's get her hooked up, shall we?"

Angeline fiddled with another set of tubes over at her control panel and moved to tie her legs again. Instead of the standard position however, she lifted the woman' legs up and tied her knees close to her chest, completely exposing her ass, before securing her ankles next to it. The woman complied without struggle up until the alchemist took a tube, fitted with a bulbous, black tip, coated it in some sort of lubricant and inserted it into her butthole. She squeezed a pump attached to it and the end visibly enlarged inside her anus, securing it in place. Another one, a notably thicker tube ending in a long phallic shape, went into her vagina, the holstaur's pussy lips parting slowly, accompanied by furious quaking and myriad muffled moans. She strapped the thing around her thighs with a cord so it wouldn't accidentally fall out during her shaking fits.

Working herself up, Angeline arrived at her breasts. Unlike human nipples, holstaur's possessed a single milk canal, ending in a visible hole. Instead of resorting to suction cups, she selected twin tubes with narrow, plug-like endings and inserted them directly INTO the nipples, making the poor woman squeal in either pleasure or pain. Likely both. She turned on the machine and immediately the irregular dripping turned into a steady stream of milk, flooding the tubes and turning them white.

The last tube was joined to a face strap. As Angeline took off the woman's gag from her mouth, a low, rapid pleading escaped her lips.

"Make me cum, professor. Please, professor Tristrame, let me cum!"

"How cute. But do you deserve it, my little test subject?" she said as she took off her earmuffs. Ironic description, as the holstaur was a head taller than her and about twice her mass.

"No. I don't deserve it. But please, I've been good. I've been obedient, please professor..."

"Hmm. I think it would be unfair to grant you release already, while your companion has been milked for hours by now. You will have to earn it honestly," She squeezed her cheeks forcing her jaw open, stuck the tube in her mouth and secured it around her head. She put her earmuffs back on and finished the job by binding her neck and forehead.

The holstaur was left to be drained while the alchemist switched her gloves for clean ones before returning to Anri.

"Sorry for the interruption, boy-o. I must keep the production going at all times to meet the House's demands. Now I can properly attend to this," she said, gabbing the cylinder milking Anri's dick and sending a wave of pleasure up through his spine. She held it pressed tight against his underbelly, amplifying its effects by a considerable amount. He tried thrusting into it as much as the restraints allowed him and was pleasantly rewarded by the sweet, satisfying feeling of soft walls rubbing against his penis. It felt like finally scratching an itch he couldn't reach for hours.

"Does that feel better?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Should I help you a little further?"

"Gods, yes..."

Anri gasped aloud when Angeline started jerking the device around his cock in slow, masturbatory motions, bringing him into extasy. Her gentle strokes coupled with the machine's rhythmic pumping elevated the experience into a new kind of feeling altogether. The resultant relief was so great, for a moment he forgot she was the one who got him into this situation in the first place. Thinking about it, if she didn't, he wouldn't have felt this pleasure at all. He would have probably been reading endless amounts of papers and textbooks somewhere in his quarters, avoiding facing the fact that Jarill was leaving.

"Thank you, professor," he said, his eyes closing as he gave in to the moment.

"Oh, aren't you the sweetest, when you're not all pent up and frustrated?"

She continued wanking him for a short eternity, letting him thrust from time to time as his pelvis jumped subconsciously at the random spikes of pleasure. His mind was slipping slowly into oblivion as she stroked his hair with her free hand, her face resting against his undone shirt. His breathing was getting faster and heavier as his approaching climax called out from the distance, slowly rising from somewhere deep within him. Then, just when he was starting to get close, she let go.

He cried out involuntarily, opened his eyes and saw her grinning as she meddled with something behind the control panel.

"Why..." he mumbled through his sore throat.

"I'm afraid I can't let you finish yet, boy-o. That little squirt of yours just wouldn't be enough for me. Don't worry, you're doing great, kid. But there's some... arrangements we'll have to make first."

When she said that, she stood before him on her toes and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue entered his mouth and his own darted into hers where they danced together in harmony as the machine worked on his dick. Their breaths mixed and he bit her lips, feeling her gasp more then he heard it. He could come just from this.

When they broke off, however, while he was still savoring the moment in a state of daze, she used the opportunity and thrust a tube into his mouth, strapping it behind his head. Before he could react, even though he was helpless either way, she was already done and gave him a final, wicked smile before returning to her table and connecting further components for the machinery. She didn't blindfold him or bound his forehead for which he was glad as he could still inspect his surroundings. For the most part though, it just meant he had a view of what was going to happen to him.

The professor brought a huge bottle of some odd, blue elixir and emptied it into the tank, connected to the tube in his mouth. He realized then, that he wasn't just silenced, he was completely at her mercy. Whatever concoction she decided to dose him with, he would have to drink without resistance, otherwise he would choke. He knew she could force him to it under the threat of the needle anyway, but now he knew without doubt that she intended to do it and he didn't like what he was seeing.

"Sorry, kid. You wouldn't have ever produced enough sperm for the energy I need in a single night and being milked repeatedly until you did would be very unpleasant for you. This will make thing easier," she said and pulled the lever releasing the liquid.

Anri watched with horror as the serum turned the tube blue and quickly reached his mouth, filling it and forcing him to swallow. It tasted a little sweet, like a considerably watered-down nectar with a hint of other, much less tasty but no doubt more practical, ingredients. It kept coming as the tank gradually drained and he kept gulping it like it was a stream of fresh water from an oasis in the middle of a desert. After about half of the tank was emptied, Angeline stopped it, letting him get a breather.

He inhaled furiously through his nose when his mouth cleared, chest rising and falling inconsistently, drops of sweat collecting on his forehead. Anri could feel an indescribable sensation in his balls as they began to swell and overproduce. Angeline looked like not even she enjoyed this particular part, although she didn't show remorse but rather focus, like it was just part of a routine. Odd, since she seemed to revel in the female prisoners' torment.

As if on command, a disturbance came from his right when the redheaded woman began squirming in discomfort. The tubes on her breasts were now pumping on empty, her red, swollen nipples completely drained of any milk.

"Oh no! We can't have this!" Angeline proclaimed, rushing to her control panel. She threw a lever and a surge of green, sparkling liquid flooded the other tubes leading to the woman's mouth, ass and pussy. The potion vanished within her body as it hit her orifices, the redhead tearing at her bonds in orgasmic throes and choked as she attempted to swallow the deluge that struck her without warning. After a minute her belly seemed to expand, trying to accommodate the endless stream filling her stomach, bowels and womb. It kept coming until her breasts swelled anew, unleashing a fresh wave of breast milk into the extractor, and Angeline shut the flow down.

Anri was still processing what he witnessed, but as much as he wanted to deny it, he felt extremely aroused by the display. The woman was still breathing heavily after her mouth cleared and he realized that was how he must have looked just minutes ago. His penis was still harder than ever, still being pumped by the milking device, but now he felt more thrilled by the experience and eager to cum then before.

His hopes were momentarily delayed when Angeline let him drink the rest of her potion, except this time he was at least prepared and hadn't choked like the woman did. He gulped it all down and she gave him a pleased, satisfied smile, appearing almost proud in a way.

Despite having drank around a liter of liquids just now, Anri didn't feel full, as if the potion vanished immediately, absorbed by his body and making his balls tingle and swell. He would even go as far as to say that he felt empty, hungry, willing to drink more. He hoped that it wasn't him becoming a potion addict. Or gaining a new fetish. As if Jarill hadn't ruined him already...

A loud rumble rose from his stomach.

"What's that, boy-o? Feeling hungry?" the alchemist asked. He nodded reluctantly. "That's just a side effect of the serum. Your body is rapidly wasting energy to create more sperm. Is it too unbearable?"

Another nod.

"Hmm. Perhaps I could make an exception for you and share a little bit of my resources." She tapped her chin as she contemplated. Eventually she walked over to the holstaur's table and adjusted several links, redirecting the flow of her milk from the collection tank to Anri's tube and into his mouth.

It was a long time since Anri had tasted actual breast milk. For his entire stay in the brothel, he had never indulged in human milk, but he imagined the difference between it and holstaur's was like comparing whiskey to rum. It tasted sweet and rich and creamy and filled his stomach with warmth, as it did straight from the source. It was not forced down his throat like the potion was, but rather offered and he swallowed the gentle stream like a suckling baby.

"Is that better?" Angeline asked checking her clock. He didn't need to nod, his stance was apparent. "Would you want to cum now?"

One look into her eyes was answer enough.

She turned a wheel on the machine and its pumping speed doubled. Anri flinched from the sudden enhanced suction and his full balls began to squirm, aching for release. He felt like cattle: bound and milked for others' satisfaction. And he could not claim that he minded. He did not need to do anything, he was fed and taken care of and pleasured, all without having to lift a finger.

All it took was to submit.

Angeline crept closer and took hold of the cylinder again. Anri's hips jerked forward automatically in response to her stimulation, thrusting deep into the folds of the massaging membranes. His previously snuffed orgasm started building up again, pushing him closer and closer to the edge with every pump, every squeeze. In no time, he found himself clenching his fists from the stimulus, torn between resisting the urge or just giving in.

"Let it go, Anri" the alchemist said, jerking him off through the device. She stood next to him on her tiptoes, whispering to his ear: "Cum for me."

Those words were all he needed to let the climax take him over, pulling his mind out of his body and into a world of pleasure. He shook in his bonds violently when the flood gates on his dick opened, pouring spurt after endless spurt of hot cum down the tube as the machine sucked it all down. It must have been minutes of ecstatic trembling until the orgasm began to subside. But even after it did, he kept cumming.

He had experienced before that Jarill kept sucking well after he came. It even happened just an hour ago with the pleasure construct. It had nothing on what he was going through now.

The machine didn't stop after his climax did. It kept draining him as he sprayed more and more cum into the cylinder, all while his spent dick was being overloaded with stimulation. He twisted and wrenched as he was milked dry, except the "dry" part just wouldn't arrive. What felt like liters of his cum were being channeled to the collecting tank along with all his energy, for minutes, until the effects of the potion finally started to run out and his overproducing balls could no longer keep up.

Angeline stopped both the penis milking machine and the milk flow and let Anri rest. Breathing deeply, he watched as she detached the two-liter tank, nearly half full of his semen, from the machine and plugged it into some kind of distillation device. She ditched her glove, twisted a ventil and let a few little drops of cum drip onto her finger, paying no mind to contaminating the sample, then tasted it. Somehow, she appeared serious while doing so, a critical look framing her face. Whatever she was looking for, she looked satisfied and turned the device on.

"This thing will condensate the energy from your sperm into a few, supercharged drops," she answered upon his clueless look. The rational part of his mind was intrigued, he never quite thought about what she would do with his semen once she had it. The other part had half-expected her to drink it all. He couldn't deny his mild disappointment.

While they chatted, the machine did its work and in no time a large, glistening drop of cum had appeared in the small vial bellow the tank. The alchemist took the whole flask and dug out a pre-prepared potion of sorts from one of her shelves. She set up a brewing stand for it and started heating it up before mixing the things together.

"There!" she exclaimed, hesitant to exhale in relief. "Now we just wait."

She paced back and forth, visibly tense in expectation. "Hmm, what should we do with the rest, boy-o?" she motioned to the tank. "Surely, we won't just throw it all out. Have any ideas?"

A wicked smile appeared on her face. She took the whole thing and brought it back to the control panels. "Well, since you so happily drank the milk you received..." she said, connecting the tank to one of the tubes. Sweat dripped down Anri's face. His eyes were as wide as gold coins. "...what do you say we return the favor?" She flipped a switch and the cum started draining down the tube, straight into the holstaur's mouth.

The woman swallowed obediently as the thick fluid flowed into her gullet, muffled moans escaping through her nose. The level of fluid in the tank fell rapidly. Anri could only stare as the holstaur made a short process of it, making all his hard-earned cum vanish in mere moments.

It was turning him on.

Meanwhile, Angeline stopped the flame under her potion, took it out of its stand, then stirred it, using a disinfected metal instrument. "Well, here goes nothing," she said, then proceeded to drink the contents in one go.

They both waited in anticipation.

For a while, nothing happened.

Angeline almost sighed in disappointment, before, suddenly, her hair changed color.

The silver streak in her black curls completely disappeared in seconds. The wrinkles on her face receded as her skin grew younger, more elastic and healthier in color. The shape of her face reformed, aging back until she appeared younger than Anri, almost just before her twenties even.

Where a mature woman twice his age had been, now stood a young, strikingly beautiful one. Not that she hadn't looked good before, but now she had the face of an angel and body of a princess. He understood now why every witch was obsessed with eternal youth in all those stories.

Even so, he felt a little somber looking at her. Maybe he just got used to her look already, but he might have preferred her as she had been.

"Well, this was unexpected," she said, looking into the mirror scrutinizingly. Her voice had gotten younger as well, now sounding more melodic and cheerful then her old one, damaged by years' worth of potion vapors. "Huh. I wasn't expecting quite this much effect. I must have miscalculated the dosage."

She was running calculations through her head with that distant, unfocussed look of hers and just then, Anri was sure he was seeing the same woman. No matter her age, or appearance, there was just no mistaking her demeanor.

"Or perhaps," she said, turning to face him, "you're just way more potent than I thought. I wonder how long the effects will last... Oh, sorry. I forgot to untie you."

Angeline rushed to undo his bindings, releasing the tube in his mouth and sliding the cylinder from his now softened member. It was only when his feet had touched the ground for the first time in hours, that he realized his fatigue. He immediately slumped down, sitting next to the pile of his clothing, leaned against the table that has held him prisoner.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

He looked at her and couldn't find words. Now that his arousal diminished, it was slowly coming back to him what had actually occurred.

"Dead," he replied. His tone came maybe a little rougher than he intended, but it didn't pain his conscience. "Hope it was worth it."

Angeline appeared confused by his reaction. "Well... You must feel tired, boy-o. I can help you get up. You should go rest for the night, we can go over everything tomorrow."

It was weird hearing someone younger then him calling him "boy-o", whatever it meant. Anri completely forgot why he was there in the first place. He had no complaints about resting, that was for sure, but rejected her outstretched hand.

"I am fine, I can get up by myself," he said rising up and pulling his clothes back on. His groin ached, now that all of the alchemist's drugs had run out, but he managed to stay on his feet this time.

"What about them?" he asked, pointing to the two, bound woman.

"What about them?"

"Are you just gonna hold them here forever? What are they even? Your slave collection?"

"I told you, boy-o, they're volunteers. The potions this brothel uses every day need so much milk, I must have someone here basically twenty-four seven. Luckily, there are many happy and willing workers here to help... they do get paid overtime for it, of course."

"I am sorry, but after experiencing what your volunteering is like, I just can't bring myself to feel all that grateful, as much as I would like to. Are you sure their enjoying their stay, or do you?"

"Of course they are! Didn't you enjoy helping me?"

"I..." The words got stuck in his mouth. He wanted to deny that, but he couldn't. "It doesn't matter if I did. I might have and I might not have enjoyed it. Point is, I told you to put me down and you didn't."

"Oh, come on! If you really wanted me to stop at any time, you would have used the brothel's safeword. You had an hour to do so before you couldn't speak and even then you could have used the emergency knock code."

Anri went red.

"You... you dint forget it, did you?"

"Uh... of course not."

Angeline wasn't taking it. "What is it then," she asked, arms crossed.

"Ehm... apricot?"

"Capricorn!" she yelled, smacking her face with her palm. "Oh gods, kid. Please tell me I didn't hurt you!"

"Eh, no! I'm fine," he reassured her. "It was... it was great."

He was looking to the ground avoiding her eyes, cheeks burning. It was like he was in Margarete's office again.