House of Urus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that you are calm, You have questions don't you?" He said, I could hear but his lips never moved and the sound was coming from within me.

"Don't worry I didn't abduct you you came here of your own will, I was planning on other things but I just found the perfect use for you, stay here for a bit I want you to meet someone." his voice vibrated inside my head as he walked to the door and left the room.

Soon as he was gone I started to find an exit, I tried opening windows and the door but nothing worked,

"This can't be" I told myself I couldn't be a victim, there was no way... I don't know how I ended up here, but I will get out of no matter what, I was NOT going to be another horror story.

Yago

I did think that woman would be fun, but since Tyler had done the exact opposite of what I told her to do I was now left to pick up the pieces, she said she didn't mean to but I knew the Brandon incident was just an excuse.

She wanted to wake Urus, she wanted to see him upset and upset he was but I needed to try and calm him.

This was not the first time Tyler had ignored my orders and it only made me look incompetent, I had tried to solve things quietly but as soon as he would be back to his sleep I would get rid of Tyler permanently and replace her with someone more suitable and the woman under my spell would work just fine.

I walked to my car as the others followed me, I was seething but I would still fix this for now I had a meeting with Jack's uncle, and I had to explain myself to him.

The merchants were the only ones who were to blame for this but I would be linear this time, after all, I needed to go back home for the season, the car had just blended into city traffic and I saw that woman escape, she broke a window and was running out of the hotel.

No matter, she would be back by the time I would be done with this meeting she would be back and this time she would be coming with me to the castle.

12