House Party

Story Info
Couple enjoy company of two BBC.
1.5k words
3.16
10.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

House Party

One of the last weekends in summer time, and we decided to go to a house party.

We prepared some drinks in cooler, dressed up and made our way to the party!

You dressed a white dress, with a bra. No panties like I like it!!

We drove to the party and when we get there we saw that was like a house farm.

Big house, isolate, some lights and some cars already parked in the front house!

We went to the door and a nice couple come rindo-se and welcomed us.

We put the cooler in the kitchen, and I prepared a couple drinks for us.

The house was nice, lot of wood, pictures all over the place, and in tables some snacks and some condoms and lube.

We start walking around, meeting other couples and some single males.

We went outside and was a beautiful pool, chair around, music, and a big hot tub.

In the pool some people were already inside, naked, drinking, laughing and having fun.

The hot tub was empty, but probably for not long.

The owner of the house come to us, and said that he turned the basement into a small disco, and in the side some rooms closed with curtains in case someone wanted play.

We talked for a little more and then he left.

We went to the kitchen were I made a couple more drinks.

A couple in the kitchen, around our age start talking to us and we stayed there for a while.

While talking ginguem, I saw that you weren't keen on them, so I said that we will go outside and see what is happening.

Só we left, and while walking to outside, a men come and introduce to us.

He was a black men, around 40's, little taller than us.

His name was Alex and I saw you liked him.

So the three went outside and talked a little more.

After a while he said he needed to go inside, will take just 5 min. We thought he went for a drink and we stayed there, when I asked what you think about him. You said you liked it, was nice and funny. So I asked if you would like to fuck him. You said let's see how things go!!

After couple minutes, Alex come and not alone. He was with a friend, that he present to us.

His name was Marco, black guy, in his 40's too, smaller than Alex, but more muscled.

He stay there a while talking and drinking.

I needed fill up out glasses, so I said maybe was a good idea grab another drink and go downstairs dance a little.

We all agreed.

We went downstairs and the sound was blasting, some people dancing, some naked others normal, but we could see and feel the list around the disco floor.

We start dancing, and of course, sometimes Alex and Marco bump into you, touching you and passing their hands on you.

After a while, Alex grabbed you from behind and started dancing, and I bet you could feel his cock growing and rubbing your ass.

Then he let you go and Marco did the exact same thing, rubbing his cock on you, and this time, his hands start touching your boobs.

You kept dancing and that was the permission they needed.

While Marco was still behind you, Alex come to the front and start touching your face, looked at me, and started kissing you.

Before thing got out control, I said we should find a better place, and we all moved to the rooms.

All the rooms were occupied, so we went upstairs trying to see if we could find a place.

I asked the owner if any room was available, because downstairs were all busy.

He said go upstairs, and use the room with a yellow flower on the door.

So we went upstairs, and enter the room.

Only a bed, a chair and a small table.

The two couldn't handle it anymore, and both started touching you, kissing and undress you.

Your dress come to the floor and next was your bra.

I was watching and move to pick your clothes.

They were touching you all over. Your boobs, your ass, your pussy, while kissing you.

I saw your hands go down and start unzip Alex pants, making them fall down. Then you started grabbing his cock outside his shorts and you could feel he was big and hard already!

Then you did the same to Marco, toke his pants and touch his cock.

I could see that Marco probably had a bigger cock, almost ripping off his shorts so hard he was.

You come down, one hand in each cock, and you pulled their shorts down almost same time.

Then you start playing with both with your hands, and he looked at me, with your slutty smile.

While I was smiling at you, you just grabbed Alex cock and started sucking him.

His cock was bigger than mine, but not a huge black cock we saw in porn before.

Your mouth didn't stop, sucking and licking that black cock, while other hand keep stroking Marco cock.

I undressed myself and sat on the chair watching you, sometimes touching my hard cock.

The your head moved to the side and started sucked Marco while jerking Alex.

Marco cock was bigger, much bigger than mine, lol. And I could see was thicker too.

You were there for a while, and I couldn't resist, I needed to know how wet and horny you would be.

So I went behind you, watching closely your mouth sucking that black cocks, then I kneeled behind you and touched your pussy.

I touched, I ducked with two fingers and was really wet, hot. So I toke my fingers and licked.

Mmmmm, tasted so good, so sweet and smelled the way I like. Sex, pure sex.

I lay in the floor, and put my head just under your pussy, licking and sucking all your juices.

When I moved, I picked you and lay you in bed, opened your legs and started sucking your pussy like crazy.

The went beside you, one in each side, touching you while you played with their cocks.

You jerked and sucked his cocks till I made you cum, make you screaming : oh fuck yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming.

I sucked everything and told them to fuck you.

While I watched, Alex layer in bed and made you sat on his cock. He went inside faster, and he started fucking you hard.

Marco went up to the bed, and put his cock exactly in front of your mouth, making you have that two cocks inside you at same time!

Pussy and mouth!!!!

They kept ducking you like that for a while.

Then Marco went out bed, put you laying in bed, and pushed you to the end bed, with your legs spread open.

He put his massive cock inside you till he could and started duck you hard, with a non stop movement.

Your body was shaking, your boobs dancing, while Alex plagued with your nipples.

Then he went and replaced Marco, fucking you with all his strength! Was so exciting hearing you moaning and screaming.

"Fuck me, yes fuck me. Oh yes so good!! I'm a fucking dirty slut "

My clock wanted explode!!!

Then Alex couldn't resist more and toke his cock cuming all over your belly!!!

Marco wanted more so he payed in bed and made you ride his cock.

You sat and felt his cock inside you, big, fat black cock.

I just wanted suck your pussy right now!

He kept fucking you, and i started touching your ass. The I put a finger sonsice your ass.

If you didn't complain, I will try DP.

You didn't say anything so I put some lube in my cock, went behind you and made you bender more.

I put some lube on your ass, and put my cock in the entrance, making my way in slowly!

I saw you stop fucking waiting for my cock to go in, while kissing Marco.

I put my cock inside you, and started fucking your ass, while Marco started again ducking your pussy.

I could feel his cock touching mine, while both fuck you.

You screamed, moaned:

Of fuck yes, so good, fuck that dirty slut whore, fuck me fuckers. So fucking good.

Alex cock was not hard yet, but he tried put him on your mouth. You sucked and for the first time you had your three holes filled with cocks.

I could handle it more and cum all inside your ass.

I toke my cock out, while Marco was giving everything to explode.

The he made you go out and explode again on your belly and boobs.

We rested for a little, and then they left.

You went to the washroom and I told you

Don't clean, I want suck you when we get home!!!!

So we dress and left the party!