Changes - His View Ch. 01

Story Info
A new neighbor brings out Tim and Amy's true desires.
18.4k words
4.74
11.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers

A year ago when Jon moved in to the vacant house behind ours I had no idea that my life was going to change and my sexual horizon would expand in a direction never imagined. Amy and I had been married for nine years and I considered us to be living a pretty normal life, except that we had decided early on that we did not want children.

We had started out like any other new couple exploring their new found compatibility. Our marriage was built on a strong foundation of love and understanding of each others needs well beyond the bedroom. Though in that department we were well suited to each other. We had great sex several times a week with tons of foreplay. We had sex in every position possible between two people and enjoyed every one of them. Oral and anal sex were a regular occurrence for us.

One thing I wished was different was Amy's shyness when it came to sex. She would not initiate sex, but she never objected or refused my advances, no matter what I suggested. She was very timid about expressing her desires; with the exception of expressing her fantasies during sex. Amy told me of her fantasy of having sex with two men at the same time and I shared mine of watching her having sex with another man. Every time we talked about our fantasies during sex it enhanced our love making to new heights.

The one thing she would not tolerate was my using rough language. When I get aroused I like to use crude words to describe our actions. She always got angry when I used terms like pussy or fuck or suck my dick. She said it made her feel dirty. In spite of being a sexual prude when it came to talking about it she was a sexual animal when it came to doing it and I could live with that.

The passion we shared lasted a couple years before it slowly started fading to the point we found ourselves having sex only occasionally without much foreplay at all. The sex had diminished to straight missionary or the occasional doggy position by the seventh year of our marriage. Oral sex seemed to be performed as a perfunctory obligation and anal sex was rare if ever. It wasn't that we didn't love and care for each other as much as we were just in a rut of married life. It seemed our sex life had pretty much bottomed out.

Amy was still a good looking woman at 35. Her large breasts still stood up with very little sag. Her waist was still somewhat slim over flaring hips with shapely legs that supported her 5'6" frame. She was aging well and I swear she was getting better looking the older she got. Her green eyes sparkled with flecks of gold and her face was framed by shoulder length auburn hair. She was still hot enough to make my dick stir in my pants, but the drive to act on that feeling was weak at best.

I am pretty sure she felt the same about me. We just didn't seem interested in sex anymore. Even though I had maintained my 5' 10", 190 pound frame in good shape, at 37 I had just the beginning of a pot belly showing. I still worked out and tried to keep myself in good physical shape, but it was getting harder every year.

Then a year ago a new neighbor moved into the house behind us and everything changed. Meeting Jon unearthed behaviors in both of us that we never knew existed. The day we met him, Amy's whole demeanor started to change. She became very outwardly sexual and I slowly began to realize I might be bisexual. I had never been attracted to a man before but Jon unwittingly changed that.

It was a warm Saturday morning and I was in the den doing a web search for a piece of lawn equipment and Amy was in the kitchen cleaning the breakfast dishes. I went to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee and walked in to see Amy staring out the window above the sink. She jumped a little like I startled her before motioning for me to come to her. She sounded a little breathless when she said, "Tim, come see our new neighbor moving in to the Grace's old place."

When I stepped behind her to see what she was talking about she pushed back against me and sighed. Her soft ass cheeks pressed into my groin and my dick stirred. I placed my hands on her hips as I bent to look out of the window. What I saw was an exceptionally good looking man unloading his pickup truck. He was tall, probably over six feet, with short dark brown hair. He was a dark complected man and appeared to be in his late twenties or early thirties. He was shirtless, exposing his barrel chest and slim waist. Even from our kitchen window I could see his biceps bulge as he unloaded the boxes from the bed of his truck. I could see that he had the physique of a football player or maybe a body builder. I knew Amy was checking him out when I heard an almost inaudible,wow, from her as she pressed her ass against my quickly growing erection. I felt flush.

My dick twitched in my shorts as I thought about Amy getting turned on by this stranger. Although sharing our fantasies was a turn on there had never been a discussion about making them real. This was the first time Amy had ever outwardly reacted to another man. My nascent erection grew as I envisioned the possibility with this handsome new neighbor. I could feel my pulse race and my dick throb as my imagination ran wild.

Amy broke into my thoughts and brought me back to the present when she said,"Tim, I bet he could use a hand with those boxes. Why don't we go out and introduce ourselves and we can offer to help?"

I knew she meant I could help, but I went along with her suggestion anyway. "Okay. I guess it would be the neighborly thing to do. Let me shut down my computer and I need to go to the bathroom real quick." I'm sure she had felt the bulge in my shorts and could see it as I turned to go. I darted into the hallway bath to try and lose my hard-on. After what seemed like an eternity my dick went flaccid and I was able to go shut down the computer before rejoining Amy. She looked at me curiously when I returned to the kitchen. I just shrugged my shoulders and opened the door for her.

We lived in a quiet sub-division filled with single family homes. Our house was on a corner lot, but set back from the side street that the Grace house, previous owners, was located on. The houses were situated so that our door from the kitchen faced the right side of the house. The driveway was also on that end of the house. It was a short walk as Amy and I strolled across our lawn toward a destiny we had no clue awaited us.

The stranger looked up as we approached his truck. He stood up straight and smiled. He was even more handsome up close. He had the bluest eyes I had ever seen and his smile was radiant. His arm muscles were as big as they looked from our window. His pectorals were huge and his abdomen looked like a wash board. His sweat coated body glistened in the sunlight. An image of those thick arms wrapped around my wife, his hands squeezing her ass cheeks flashed before my eyes. I banished the image by speaking. "Hello there. My name is Tim and this is my wife Amy."

Before I could go on, Amy jumped in and said, "I saw you unloading your truck through my kitchen window. We would like to welcome you to the neighborhood and offer our help."

He jumped down from the bed of the truck and stuck out his hand. It was huge and his grip was very firm. As we shook hands he said, "Well hi. I'm Jon, no H. Pleased to meet you. I just bought this place from George Grace. He told me that I could expect to meet the nicest people living next door." Looking directly at Amy he continued, "Please forgive my directness, but he neglected to mention just how beautiful you were, Amy. Tim, you're a lucky man." In spite of his leering look and bold words I took pride in his observation of Amy's looks. She is a very good looking woman. I smiled and said, "Thank you, Jon. I do feel lucky to have this wonderful woman in my life."

He turned to Amy and stuck out his hand. She hesitated a moment before brushing his hand aside. Stepping toward him she said, "I'm a hugger." Then she grabbed him by the upper arms as she pressed herself against his chest. I was a little surprised because Amy usually wasn't that friendly when meeting a stranger.

I could see her buttocks squeezed together in her shorts as she stood on her toes. I imagined her tits pressed against his muscular chest. Looking at her slender body pressed against that tower of muscle wasn't helping the situation in my pants. I felt my dick engorging as I watched my wife hug another man and had to redirect my attention before I had a full raging erection. Clearing my throat I said, "Let me give you a hand with these boxes, Jon. If you have more stuff to bring over I am willing to help you all day. Amy suggested we do the neighborly thing so I am at your disposal."

Amy stepped back from Jon, her cheeks flushed with color, and said, "Welcome to the neighborhood, Jon, no H. So nice to meet you. And thank you for such a lovely compliment." Amy, her face still flushed, excused herself and walked back to our house. We both followed her with our eyes; watching her tight ass as her cheeks moved under her shorts. When she disappeared through our back door I turned to look at Jon. It was obvious Jon liked what he saw. Instead of jealousy I felt exhilaration.

Jon looked embarrassed. He said, "Tim, I'm sorry about staring, but I couldn't help myself." I laughed and replied, "It's okay Jon. She has that effect on most men." He shook his head and turned to pick up a box. He mumbled so softly I barely heard him, "You're one lucky son of a bitch, Tim."

As Jon and I emptied the truck of boxes we got to know a little about each other. Within minutes it felt like we had been friends for a while instead of just meeting. During our conversation I found I was right about him lifting weights. I discovered that we both liked to play handball too. I told Jon that I was a member of a local gym and he agreed to go together sometime and play some games. He even told me he could help me get started on a lifting routine if I wanted. The work went quickly and before we knew it the truck was empty. We took off to go across town to his apartment for another load.

Amy must have been watching for us to return because we had barely started to unload the truck when she came back over. I was facing the opposite direction so Jon saw her first. He stopped in mid motion handing me a box and stared over my shoulder. I turned to see Amy walking across the lawn with a tray of sandwiches and a pitcher of iced tea.

What a vision. She had changed into the slut outfit she sometimes wore when we roll played. The shorts were tight and her camel toe was on full display above her fabulous legs. Her blouse was a loose fitting crop top with spaghetti straps. I was really surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra; which was evidenced by the way her breasts swayed beneath the fabric of her blouse.

It was pretty obvious she was trying to show off her sexy attributes, but her actions were so out of character. I had tried for years to get her to express herself more assertively. She would dress like this for me, but never outside of the privacy of our home. I didn't know what was going on in her head, but I was liking that she was breaking out of her shell. It was hard to believe but the only thing that made sense was that the presence of Jon had triggered something inside Amy. Watching Amy walk across the lawn to us I could feel my dick growing.

My mind reeled as I thought, "What is she doing? "Does she want to fuck this guy? Is she trying to tell me she is ready to fulfill our fantasies?" I didn't know the answers to those questions, but I was definitely going to try and find out later.

When Amy got to me she smiled brightly, looked up at Jon standing in the bed of the truck and said, "Time for lunch boys. I have something here I'm sure you will find delicious. Come on down Jon and you can help yourself to whatever you want." The way she looked and sounded she could have been offering food or herself. It was hard to tell.

We took a break to eat the lunch that Amy had prepared for us. She stayed and talked with us the whole time. It was obvious she was flirting with both of us and I was getting very aroused as she did. It seemed like my dick had been hard all morning. As hot as her little show was I knew I had to end it so I thanked Amy for the lunch and suggested to Jon we get back to work.

Before we could move Amy stood and bent over at the waist to pick up the empty sandwich tray. She was facing us giving us a great view down the front of her loose fitting top. I could see everything but her nipples as the top gaped open exposing her hanging globes of flesh. Straightening up she smiled and said, "I'll leave the tea with you guys. Tim can bring the pitcher home with him. Jon, why don't you join us for supper tonight? I know you are not set up to cook yet and it will be no trouble to cook for three." In what seemed to be an after thought she turned to me and said, "You don't mind do you Tim?"

I was a little stunned by her exposing herself like that and I'm sure my face showed it. She had to know that we could see practically all of her bare tits. I recovered and said, "Not at all. It'll be a perfect opportunity for us to get to know each other." Amy excused herself to go home and start supper.

Again Jon and I watched her until she entered our house. I turned to get back to work. Jon was just standing beside me, his mouth hanging open. He shook himself and looked at me. "Jesus dude, I'm sorry for staring like that again but your wife is smoking hot." He turned to climb into the bed of the truck. As he did he tried to discretely adjust his package. I smiled and adjusted my own, wishing I were wearing sweats instead of tight shorts. I knew he must be thinking about Amy's hot performance, but I answered like he was talking about watching her walk home like earlier. As he handed me down a box I said, "Don't worry about it, man. Can't blame you. Who wouldn't gawk at that walk away?

I felt a flash of pride that my wife could elicit such a reaction. What he said was the truth. Amy did look smoking hot dressed as she was. Knowing how out of character her actions were I was convinced she was attracted to Jon and had given that performance for his benefit. As aroused as I was after that I was counting on having some awesome sex later. I was hoping she might be open to exploring our fantasies with Jon.

My fantasy had always been to watch her having sex with another man, but I never really considered who that man could be. That is until now. Watching Jon fuck my sexy wife was about the most erotic thing I could imagine. Imagining those two hot sexy bodies locked together had me very aroused.

Suddenly I realized that Amy had left without getting an answer from Jon about supper. "Oh, Amy left without an answer from you. How bout it? You up for supper with us tonight?"

Jon grinned and said, "Yeah, Tim. I would love that. I am pretty tired of take out. A home cooked meal sounds great and like you said, we can get to know each other better."

Jon and I finished unloading the truck. Then went to get the last load and unloaded that before we stopped for the day. Jon went in to shower and change. I told him to come on over when he was ready and we would have a drink before supper. I went home to clean up.

Amy was at the stove checking whatever she had in the oven when I came in. She was still wearing her slut clothes and her shorts were stretched tightly across her gorgeous ass. Wanting to ravish her, but knowing there wasn't time and that I was too sweaty nasty from helping Jon, I instead informed her that he would be over shortly, then went to clean up.

While showering I couldn't shake the image of Amy and Jon wrapped in a naked embrace. The picture in my mind's eye of Jon's naked muscular body between my wife's spread legs as he pounded his dick into her gave me a raging hard on. I couldn't resist the urge to stroke myself. As I jacked off I imagined Amy squirming and moaning as Jon's muscular ass drove his dick deep into her pussy. After stroking myself to a satisfying orgasm I got out of the shower, dried off and got dressed. The release my orgasm provided seemed to do nothing to quell my libido.

When I got to the kitchen Jon was already there sitting and talking with Amy. As I came in the room I heard him telling Amy again how beautiful she was and how much he was looking forward to getting to know us better. The implications of that sent my imagination soaring again. My dick twitched.

I fixed us all a drink and took Jon in the living room to relax until supper was ready. As Jon stood up I couldn't help admiring the rippling muscles under his tight shirt. His jeans were tighter than the sweats he was wearing earlier and there was no missing the bulge there. He definitely was packing more than me.

Amy called us to the table for diner. The food was great and the conversation with Jon was good. Beside the gym stuff, we learned that Jon had lived in our town all his life and knew the previous owner of the house next door through his work. He was 34 years old, 6'2" tall and weighed 220 pounds. Thirty pounds more than me and I was sure it was all muscle. He had served in the Army and he had never been married. He was seeing a couple of women socially, but nothing serious.

After diner Amy invited Jon to stay for another drink. She dominated the conversation, mostly filling Jon in on our background. He stayed for two drinks before politely excusing himself to get some rest. We walked him to the door. I shook his hand and told him that I was really glad to meet him before saying good night. Amy went for another hug. Once again my dick began to expand as I watched her wrap her arms around him and press her body to his. Jon looked nervous as he put his arms around her to return the gesture. As Amy stepped back from their embrace she said, "Well, good night Jon. I am so very pleased to meet you. I hope we are going to become good friends."

We stood at the door and watched Jon walk across the lawn until he was beyond the pool of light cast by our porch light. When Amy closed the door she turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me passionately. Pressing her body against me her tongue explored my mouth as she ground her hips against the bulge in my jeans. Her hand slipped between us and found my semi hard dick. She squeezed it.

My first thought was, "Where did that come from?" Amy was never that forward about sex. She was always ready if I brought it up, but she never made the first move. My second thought was that she was aroused from being around Jon. I felt my dick throb under her hand. It didn't bother me that she might be getting turned on by Jon. The opposite was true. It was arousing me thinking about how Amy had been acting all day since first seeing him. Things were looking promising. I had not been this aroused in a very long time either. Sex tonight was going to be something special. I pulled back and looked at her. "Amy, I don't know what's got into you, but I like it."

Amy surprised the hell out of me when she squeezed my dick again and said, "Umm, how about if this gets into me? Baby I'm sorry, but that man makes me hot and horny." Then she did something that she had never done before. Right there in the kitchen she slid down to her knees in front of me and cooed, "I want to suck your cock, Tim and I can't wait." She proceeded to strip me of my jeans.

That blew my mind. Amy never talked like that or was that aggressive sexually. She hated crude words like cock and sex outside the bedroom was unheard of. She was changing before my eyes. I didn't understand why she was effected the way she was by our new neighbor but I liked it. While those thoughts were running through my head she was unfastening my pants and pushing them to the floor. When she took hold of my hard dick she asked, "What's got you so turned on, baby?"

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers