House Ravenin - The Folded Path Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gracious Nenis, I am Alasia of House Shivashi. It is an honor to meet you all," she hummed, a wondrous smile on her face. " The manor of House Shivashi was once built upon your land, placed there with the sacred charge of looking after the Nenis as they slept. What was once yours and offered freely is now returned to you with all rights and privileges once given, along an additional discovery and blessing to be given."

Alasia came up and offered her hands to Ghiva. There was open reluctance from the stony Nenis, hesitance in her eyes before she placed rocky palms in Alasia's.

"Although House Shivashi has fallen, it has been recently revealed that beneath the hall lies one of the Nenis; Arua, your sister. With the assistance of House Ravenin, its alliances and resources, such discovery was possible." Alasia slowly kneeled, still holding Ghiva's hand. "With your permission, it would be an honor to awaken and return her to you at earliest convenience. Such was the promise of House Shivashi, to look after her while she slept. My house is no more, yet its collapse kept her from discovery beneath its rubble. A blessing, honored Nenis, when others have been found and corrupted into incitement."

"'Blood for Blood' was the motto of House Shivashi, known in another tongue once before the world changed and shifted. In the spirit of that meaning I bestow this gift and knowledge," Alasia said, leaning close and kissing Ghiva's hand. "I am at your service, gracious Nenis. I would honor the bond of our house, seeing your people and land returned to you. May our houses know peace, once more and forever."

Ghiva looked taken aback, great honors being brought forth from an age thought to be antiquity and forgotten. A solemn sigh left her lips as deep realization settled upon her, the eldest bonds far from forgotten. The truth of ages had been carried forward through untold times and troubles, a softness entering into her granite features from the insight.

"House Shivashi, the Nenis would like to honor your bond once held in ages before. We would see it renewed and strong once more," Ghiva hummed, a kind smile on her lips that was odd yet honest. "We graciously accept this respect and dedication. Please, rise."

Alasia slowly rose, firmly squeezing Ghiva's hand. "May our houses grow strong together, gracious Ghiva."

A round of low applause rippled through the room, rising in tempo as peace was made and honor was given. It was a wondrous occasion, the Nenis accepting and being welcomed with open arms and gracious respect. It was an ice-breaker that desperately needed to happen, opening the gates of understanding while allowing faith and belief of peace to flourish.

Xia came forward out of the crowd and went to the western balcony doors. She opened them wide just as thunder rolled in the distance, flashes of lightning throwing shadows along the dinner table and against the back walls. The darkness outside showed the building storm wall of black and gray clouds out to the west, a rain-soaked breeze sighing as it brushed into the hallway fluttering cloth and flames.

"And now, gracious guests, it is time to greet the storm," Xia recited, a loving smile on her face as she turned to me and bowed. "Master Ravenin, would you do the honors?"

I smiled and slightly tilted my head, not sure what she was truly getting at. Before I could fully comprehend I heard the thunder roll far in the stormy distance, sending all my hair standing up. As lightning flashes filled the room with slats of white I couldn't stop myself as I walked toward the open balcony door, entranced like I was in a dream.

I heard the rain in the distance, beating a staccato rhythm on the leaves of the trees. I felt the storm-laced winds as they whipped the branches, accompanying thunder trembling the tightly formed stones of House Ravenin. Every touch and feeling drew me further into a delicious, beautiful trance that I felt powerless against. Yet even against the pressure of the oncoming storm I was excited, filled of life and energized as it rumbled and flowed through me.

Then, I started to sing.

Vhoo Naa Leee, came the slow words from deep within me, a resonation matching the rumbling clouds and thunder tremors.

Lee Yoo Na Lee, hummed the ancient and strong phrases. The first of the layered rains patterned against the balcony and the windows, covering me with sprinkles.

Zoo Moo Tee, Yoo Lee Beee, came another phrase. My lips were moving on their own accord now, fat storm drops splattering against my face and clothes. Wee Goo La, Ooon Mo La.

Vhoo Naa Leee, came words from all around me, the deeply resonate voices of the many guests adding to the growing, chanting intonement.

Lee Yoo Na Lee, came the beautiful voices of Xia, Lenu, and Alasia, and Ghiva, the four of them stepping out onto the balcony with me.

Zoo Moo Tee, Yoo Lee Beee, came Miris', Ignia's, and Voulun's voice, proud and deep as they too joined us.

We Goo La, Oon Mo La, we all sang, a marrying of varied tones as all the servants chanted from deep inside the house.

Vhoo Na Leee, came the perfect, harmonious words as the storm broke overhead, drenching us all in cold rain, storm light, and vibrational thunder. I stared into the storm, untamed and majestic, and it stared back at me.

The island inside me hummed with energy, vibrancy, and strength. Xia, Miris, Alasia, and Lenu appeared on the sand with me, blissfully elemental as they gathered and smiled. They drew closer and rested their heads and hands upon me, feeling their strength, love, and endearing service wash through my being. It was intoxicating and majestic, beautiful and freeing, as those tethered and tended to pulled closer together to be seen as one.

The sky opened up above the estate, encircling the house and people within a swirling cylinder of thick gray storm clouds. The glowing full moon, bright and huge and glorious, beamed down upon us all as the Storm Moon Feast began.

General merriment proceeded, a grand fellowship enjoyed between servants, Nenis, Masters, and Pillars. Wine flowed as storm songs and breaths of rain flowed effortlessly through the house. Great laughter rang out as hands were clasped and endless dancing ensued, bright lightning and rumbling thunder crashing powerfully just outside the boundary of the estate.

No one inside seemed to mind the fiercely roiling storm at all as they ate and enjoyed the festivities, not a soul afraid, scared, or filled with anxiety. To all others the weather outside was a viciously unleashed event of torrential nature, however protected inside the storm wall House Ravenin was peaceful and perfect as we merrily ate, danced, and laughed.

I don't remember how long I danced with Lenu, Alasia, and Xia, couldn't tell you how much wine we drank or how gentle our hugs and kisses were. The mighty handshakes and arm claps shared with Miris, Voulun, and Ignia were a surprising contrast to how light Ghiva was on her feet as we danced.

I can only say that time evacuated around all of us, leaving no rush or called upon instances to be worried about. It left only peace and excitement in its wake, letting us bask in all its varied and wondrous examples.

I recall delighted smiles as I drank and ate until content, lovely conversations of past connections and future dreams brushing against tender emotions and understandings. I remember the complete presence I shared with everyone I talked to and was around, leaving a lasting impression upon my mind and heart that continually filled me with joy. This was the Path that I followed and served, and I loved it dearly.

I remember a lovely kiss that left my body tingling, drunken giggles filling my ears as soft fingers caressed the lines of my cheeks. The grand din of the people and guests of House Ravenin slowly diminished all around me, a warm hand in mine pulling me away from all of it. Doors were opened then closed as shoes were cast aside, the darkness of the room illuminated only by passing storm light flickering through the windows.

Gentle moans whispered out of my lips as I kissed the tan skin along Lenu's smooth neck and up to her ears, a delightful sound reverberating in her throat as she undid the buttons on my shirt. As she pushed it off my shoulders we turned so I was walking backwards toward the master bed. The belt on my pants was undone as her lips smothered mine, nimble tongue urgently slipping through and finding mine to dance with.

Storm light flashed as my pants fell away, leaving me naked as Lenu's hands slid down and found the bottom of her short dress. My hands found hers, a gracious smile pressed against my lips as we drew the dress up her body. She was naked and warm underneath, her dress discarded leaving us both excited and eager.

I slid backwards up the bed, Lenu's body pairing atop mine as we crawled toward the pillows. She hungrily followed me, small breasts pressed against my chest as her dainty nipples quickly hardened.

We slowly kissed as Lenu's fingers trembled against my cheek, narrow hips and soaked vagina brushing against my eager erection. She moaned deliciously as she rubbed her sodden sex up and down my length before settling down atop it, the contact eliciting a powerful moan from us both.

White-blonde hair brushed against my forehead as we shifted and gasped, Lenu's white-gold eyes shining softly in the near dark. She was so wet, my penis sliding perfectly into her gripping depths. Her entire lithe body trembled while she mounted me, embracing the thick muscle as deep as it would go. Her mouth opened as a delightful spasm gripped her petite form, the inner walls of her depths christening me with her excitement.

"Oh, Master," Lenu quietly hummed, thunder rumbling outside as her lips went dry with anticipation. "Claim me."

I wrapped my arms around Lenu and turned us over, naked heat wafting up from her slowly squirming body. I hungrily kissed her, warmly smiling before trailing my lips down to sweetly suck on her neck. Lenu moaned from deep in her chest as my hands glided down her petite form, caressing every sweet curve and gentle crevasse before stopping at her hips and driving into her enveloping wetness.

Lenu groaned like a hungry tigress, squeezing my penis with each pass as it sensually slid between her gripping folds. I felt the soft patch of her white public hair brush feather-soft against my waist. Numerous gasps escaped her lips, small tears finding Lenu's eyes as she had a string of whimpering, powerful orgasms. Her legs twitched as they wrapped around my hips, drawing me further inside.

I got lost in the slow, wondrous rhythm of our bodies. The pounding rain upon the balcony windows was a reflection of her heartbeat against mine, feeling the reverberation through her tight nipples as we moved with purpose.

"I never told you," Lenu whispered as she gently nibbled on my ear, rubbing her lips against my cheek before moving to my neck and gently sucking. "I felt you inside me the entirety of the day after we made love before, warm and oh-so filling. Your essence moved when I did, shifting in delicious presence. It was perfect in every way and I was honored to have you there, a reminder of what was in store this evening."

"I want to have children, Master Ravenin," Lenu hummed. She curled her fingers along my cheeks and swirled her narrow hips, drawing extended groans of delight. "I want beautiful daughters and sons, and I want you to put them inside me."

Lenu locked her heels and pulled me with her smooth legs. The textured head of my penis lightly brushed against her tender cervix, sending her body into a shuddering orgasm. Lenu hungrily kissed me while she swirled her naked hips in need, making more slight contact deep inside with each rotation.

"Oh, right there, only deeper. So much deeper, filling me with your heat and essence," Lenu gasped. Her vaginal channel responded to her hungry need, clenching with desire as my thick penis patiently stretched her.

"I give myself to you, Master, offering my essence to yours that will be bound and honored inside me." Lenu's voice turned soft and desperate, each breath hot and needy as a small whimper left her lips. The tip of my penis pressed firmly against her puckered, smooth cervix, Lenu urging back in response and eliciting a small cry. "Please, open and take me! Claim this body, heart, and womb with your seed!"

I passionately kissed Lenu as I instinctively willed her open to her desires, stifling a growing moan in our mouths. She softly gasped as an unfamiliar, tingling feeling came over her, white-gold eyes turning deliriously bright before she trembled in exquisite pleasure. With a minute movement she felt the head of my penis slowly slip into the mouth of her widening cervix, the smooth ring graciously opening and allowing access to her sacred womb.

A shivering gasp of delight flowed through Lenu, body clamping down and squeezing my penis as it started to swell and fill with semen. She smiled as she slightly moved her hips back and forth, biting her lip and reaching inside to draw upon me. It was a touch that would summon my desired essence to her, the rippling grip of her rhythmically tightening vagina a siren song that I was subtly listening to.

My balls grew heavy as the storm raged outside, Lenu and I panting as we groaned against each others lips. Her silken vagina gripped and drew along the heated muscle of my shaft, lusciously slick body excited beneath my fingers and sending my body into overdrive.

As we both breathed hard I kissed her deeply, only one mote of restraint left. "Lenu..."

"Yes," Lenu hungrily replied. She squeezed me hard with every muscle in her petite body, instantly smothering me with kisses and groaning in delight. "Claim me, now and forever."

There was no further talking to do. My mind and heart were at peace that this was what she wanted. In truth, what we both desired. I wanted to have children with Lenu, craving to fill her with warmth and love. My body was taught and ready, hers gorgeous and needy. My penis throbbed in her depths as she squeezed in welcoming, demanding urgency, her virgin womb ready to receive my essence.

I gave in and desired, crashing into her body with a powerful thrust. Our lips locked together as my penis stretched her sweet depths, long, powerful thrusts forcing her tightening vagina wider as I filled her. Lenu squealed as I drove deep and buried myself to the hilt, her frantic gasps finding my ears as I lodged the head of my penis in her opened cervix.

A huge knot of semen pushed up through the base of my shaft, widening her tight canal with pressured stretching and causing a pleasurable ache for both of us. Lenu squeezed the knot swelling inside my penis, guiding it with tightening muscles up my shaft to rest just below the soft, flaring head.

"Yes!" Lenu cried, pushing hard and letting go.

A hot blast of semen pulsed out of my penis, coating her vaginal channel and cervical ring with a searing wave of heat. Lenu cried out as her vagina uncontrollably spasmed, my penis bucking and blasting her defenseless womb with my essence. Semen flowed uninhibited in powerful throbs of salacious warmth, riding the widening swells and delicious spasms. Lenu squeezed with her tan legs and tightened around my convulsing penis, hot cum smearing across her quivering cervix before racing warmly up her uterus.

The look in Lenu's white-gold eyes was rapturous, trembling hands on my face as she whimpered and accepted my essence inside her. Lovely tan skin glistened in the storm light, petite breasts with tight nipples upon them taught above a stretched stomach, as narrow hips lightly swirled and muscular thighs squeezed.

Lenu and I both felt it then, the gentle cool flash of something else happening as she was filled with virile semen. Her petite body reacted to the warmth in her core, a lovely tear gracing her white-gold eyes as she pleasantly ovulated to fed her hungry desires. Her head tilted back as a heady moan groaned out of her throat, arching her back in bliss. Her legs opened wide, give me complete access to her crushing depths.

She was moments away from becoming pregnant, the angle perfect to receive my heated essence. Hot semen seeped down her squeezing channel along my throbbing penis, bathing her entrance with warmth.

With a gasp Lenu felt it happen, the effervescent moment of conception. Her horizon-colored ovum found her inundated womb, the tender, perfect elven egg dropping into the warm pool of awaiting semen and bathed in encompassing love. She instantly came as she shivered and tightened exponentially, moaning heavily with delight.

A tear left her eyes, a full body shiver following, as she was delightfully impregnated. Her fertilized egg floated blissfully in the warm pool of creation inside her womb, filling and completing her heady, bone-deep desire. Lenu's body trembled, a permanent O on her mouth as she was overcome with perfect, delightful bliss.

My penis continued to throb as Lenu squeezed in the wake of every rippling sensation, milking me in slowly tender waves as her vaginal muscles drew and desired. Her channel was slick and hot, our excitement mixed into a deliriously sensitive lubrication as she too claimed me.

"Oohh..." Lenu gasped. "Perfect."

Short breaths lifted her small breasts and nipples in rapid intakes, storm light glazing her body in delicious white light and lingering shadows. I gently withdrew out of her cervical opening and let it close, trapping my desired essence inside her. Lenu's womb was now full and warm, protecting her fertilized egg; her face filled with wholesome content.

I was still hard and wanting inside as Lenu as her slick channel hungrily squeezed. She brushed my face with her fingers as she kissed me, tenderly running her tongue across my lips.

"One more, just like the first," Lenu whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down. "Don't stop, not for a moment. I want to ache from sated desire, living in this experience for as long as possible."

"For you, my Lenu," I hummed, warmly rubbing my body against Lenu's small frame while slowly pushing in and out. "I love you, Lenu. Always, my dearest."

"For you, my Master," Lenu quietly returned, a delightful smile on her face as we made long, slow love. She didn't stop squeezing, letting her chained orgasms flow effortlessly between each other and completely coat both of us. "I love you, with all that I am."

My penis swelled as I drove deep inside Lenu, the sensation drawing a gasp from my lips as I had small micro-orgasms of my own. They kept her filled to the brim with excitement and trickles of heat, our mingled offerings seeping out of her overflowing channel.

Lenu's head pushed back into the pillows as I held her hands, pressing lovingly against her sweat-slicked body. The smooth muscles of her taught stomach and petite breasts rhythmically moved in and out as I kissed her heavenly lips, squeezing her fingers as we rocked in a sensually slow pace.

Lenu arched her back as she quietly came, a movement offering her neck and eager breasts up to my lips. I took the opportunity and hungrily sucked on her thin neck, trailing my tongue down the long gully that ran from her chin. She moaned and rolled our hands under her back, holding herself up. I eagerly sucked on her skin-toned nipples, swirling the tight tips with my tongue.

Lenu slowly curled her body up into a sitting position, gently pushing me back and seating herself in my crossed legs. Knees down at my sides and thin arms wrapped around my neck, she slowly kissed me while riding me in tantalizingly delicious movements.

Storm light cast our silhouettes against the wall and tousled covers as we moved together, slow and perfect. Our orgasms coated my shaft as gravity slowly drained her channel, creating a pool of sensual warmth and a delicious scent of sex wafting up between us.