House Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up as Jackie introduced me to her as Professor Mulholland. She had an extremely sexy body, hard but not muscular. Her stomach was tight, her breasts firm, her smile now amused.

"Please call me Barbara," she said as she stretched out her hand, holding mine in an extended greeting. She very deliberately looked me up and down, moving her sunglasses so they rested on the top of her head.

"I must say, I didn't think you'd be so ready to get to work."

Jackie explained, "I didn't know if there would be a place for him to change, so I thought it just as easy to leave his clothes in the car."

Smiling, Barbara asked if I wanted anything to drink. I shook my head, wanting nothing to slow up this excruciating experience.

Barbara continued, "In that case let me tell you what I was thinking. When I saw Jackie's project, I was very struck. I've long had an idea for a series of feminist-oriented photos requiring a very willing, and open-minded, male model. I had never followed up on it because I couldn't find the right person. I didn't want to just pay someone to do something that they might find degrading. But Jacks tells me that you were a willing participant in her photos, and that you wouldn't even take a fee. Is that correct?"

Looking at Jackie's expectant expression, I nodded.

"Good, let's get started then. My idea is for a series of shots for an online calendar. You know, just like those awful ones with nude women's bodies, except we can be much more creative. And I think there is a big market for it! Let's move to my studio. My assistant is already there."

Assistant?

As Barbara moved through the house, her entire body shook just slightly, and my cock got even harder. Ascending the stairs, I had a perfect view of her bikini covered bottom. Suddenly I felt Jackie's teasing hand on my own ass, moving her fingers up the crack as we climbed the stairs. As I looked back, she just smiled, almost challenging me to say something. By the time we got to the top of the stairs, my erection was unmistakable. Jackie just shook her head, "Pathetic."

The studio on the second floor was a blackened room filled with lights and cameras. Barbara told me to stand in the middle so she could make the right lighting adjustments. I stood naked amid a sea of moving lights, my cock hard. The direction of one of the spotlights seemed to focus the attention of the entire room on my penis.

"Could you move in profile so we can adjust for that as well?" Barbara asked.

As I turned, I saw my silhouette against the backdrop. With the way the lights were set up, my cock seemed to protrude from my body in an exaggerated shadow.

And just when I thought that things could not get any worse, they did! Another woman, the assistant I guess, entered the room carrying a video camera. I don't know how it was possible to feel even more humiliated, but I managed it. I knew her! Cheryl was in one of my classes this semester! In fact, we had got into a very heated debate in an English literature class just earlier in the week and I had been very rude to her.

As she recognized me, her eyes lit up in surprise, and then her whole face broke into a wicked grin. Barbara introduced me to her, saying that Cheryl was going to help operate the video camera as there might be an interesting behind-the-scenes documentary that could come out of this. She was also going to be in some of the shots, as was Jackie.

As Barbara was explaining this, Cheryl came to stand right in front of me. She was a redhead with ringlets down to her shoulders. Her cheeks were shallow, like a models, and her lips full. She was wearing a very tight almost full-length dress, black and white hoops, quite thin material, so that all her curves were visible, with a slit up the side. Very beautiful and nubile, her body was exposed, yet totally covered at the same time. Looking directly at my cock, she folded her arms and took me in.

"Jackie didn't tell me the name of her little 'volunteer'. This is going to be even more fun than I thought."

Saying she needed to get into some work clothes, Barbara left the room. As soon as she did, Cheryl reached out with her left hand, and grabbed me by the balls.

"Now what exactly did you call me in class - a know nothing airhead, wasn't it?"

As she was saying this, she took an increasingly harder grip and lifted, forcing me onto tiptoes. Releasing me, she slapped my cock quite hard back and forth, and held it down between my legs with some force. As Barbara came in, she let it go and it slapped against my stomach.

Jackie had been watching all this with some amusement and as Cheryl moved to whisper something to her, they both giggled, conspiratorially.

Barbara, now in a loose-fitting shirt and some jeans, wanted to get started, and directing Cheryl behind the mounted video camera, told me to stand with my legs together, and hands behind me. She took some shots, before having me turn around and spread my legs wide. Her next instruction sent a kick to my gut, as well as a jolt to my cock.

"Now, keeping your legs apart and straight, bend over and grab your ankles!"

I couldn't move, paralyzed with the thought of the impending humiliation. Jackie was standing in front of me, staring at me to obey. Slowly, I bent at the waist and grasped my ankles, revealing literally everything to the woman with the camera! Worse, I could look back between my spread legs and see the feet of whoever was behind me. As I held my position, I saw that both the girls had moved and were standing with Barbara, able to see my slightly separated ass cheeks and my asshole, as well as my hanging cock and balls. I thought I heard suppressed giggles, before Barbara said,

"Now, behave girls. Alright, those are not bad preliminary shots. Let's get to the more interesting ones. Oh, girls, if you have any creative ideas, please share them with us."

I was told to stand and turn around. The smirks that greeted me were devastating. Barbara continued,

"Now then, nakedness is much sexier when it's highlighted in some fashion. The easiest way to do that is to have someone else in the shot, fully dressed. So, why don't you two girls go stand one on either side of him, put your hands on his shoulders so you're leaning into him a little., and look directly at him."

Cheryl and Jackie took up their positions either side of me. The video camera had been left on, and I noticed that I could see the monitor that was set up with it. Being able to see my situation just added to the humiliation. My erect cock seemed to dominate the entire screen, even though it was a very small part of it.

"Hmm, Cheryl, reach down and just cup his testicles will you. And Jackie, lightly finger the end of his penis."

The girls were only too willing to oblige.

"Now both of you, just give him a peck on the cheek."

The presence of the video monitor complicated things in a novel way, seemingly distancing me from an experience that was intensely intimate and personal at the same time. I found I could not look away, until Barbara instructed me to turn my back to the camera. Jackie and Cheryl maintained their positions beside me.

"Put one hand each on the cheek closest to you and look at the camera."

Jackie and Cheryl took the opportunity to squeeze my buttocks. My cock twitched uncontrollably, but luckily, I was facing away from the cameras. However, Cheryl noticed the effect and pointed it out to Barbara, who instructed me to turn around so the video camera could capture the movements. The girls' hands on my ass were controlling my dancing cock!

As I responded to their ministrations, I realized I was wrong when I had thought I could not be more humiliated than when Cheryl walked in.

Looking on smilingly, Barbara said she had never even thought about this and thanked Cheryl for the idea. Her face lighting up, she said a new pose had just come to her, but she needed to talk to the girls privately first. They all left the room for a few minutes.

When they returned, I noticed that Cheryl was smirking wickedly. I soon found out why. The next shots were to be of me getting an over-the-knee spanking - and Cheryl was going to deliver it! (Barbara apparently had had to make sure that she was OK with it, with no thought given to my feelings!)

A chair was pulled into the middle of the room, and as Barbara and Jackie adjusted their respective cameras, Cheryl took a seat, motioning with her finger for me to come over to her. I stood before her humiliatingly erect. She simply stared at my cock, licking her lips lightly, until Barbara told me to take my position. Cheryl patted her lap. Her dress covered her thighs and legs as I leant over her. She rested a hand on my ass as I settled into position, taking the weight on my hands and feet. As we waited for the final light adjustment, her fingers idly played along the crack of my ass, fluttering along. She leaned down and whispered,

"Just think about this the next time you even think about disagreeing with me in class."

Barbara then announced that the tripod was too confining for these shots, and she was going to take some by hand. I heard her move around behind me and start shooting. Jackie did the same with the video camera and I felt even more helpless as I couldn't see them. My cock was under me against Cheryl's dress, but the rest of my body felt utterly exposed. The video monitor had been set up in front of me so I could see what Jackie was shooting! My head was already spinning from the shame and humiliation, and the visual confirmation just made it worse. I thought I might faint.

"OK, start the spanking."

The not-very-hard slaps started coming down with the sound adding one more dimension, if that was even possible, to the experience of humiliation. My cock twitched under me, and I feared I might come over my rival's lap.

"Oh, this is fantastic. A lot of women are going to get very excited when they see this," announced Barbara.

Cheryl said she an idea for a new pose and motioning Jackie over, whispered something to her. Jackie giggled, went over to Barbara, and said something into her ear. Barbara broke out into a smile and said, "My, that would be interesting." She left the room, returning a minute later and handed something to Cheryl.

Speaking to me, and using one hand to pry the cheeks of my bottom apart, exposing my asshole, she said,

"I think you look a little peaky. We'd better take your temperature."

I felt something cold and thin enter me! She had inserted the end of a thermometer into my ass! Both Barbara and Jackie moved to the front with their cameras. When I looked at the monitor the image was stunning - a smiling, fully dressed, knees together, feet splayed, redhead, a naked man draped over her lap with a thermometer jutting from his ass! The humiliation and shame was so great, I felt a tear in my eye.

After Barbara and Jackie were satisfied they had gotten the shots they needed, Cheryl pulled the thermometer out and announced, "Everything normal."

Smacking me on the ass, I was told to stand up. Cheryl looked down at her dress, and the constant smirk she had had been wearing for the last 30 minutes disappeared as she saw the wet spot my leaking cock had created. She was not happy!

"Look at the mess you've made you pathetic asshole," she shouted.

Barbara came over and seeing what had happened, told Cheryl that the dress needed to be cleaned straight away, before my "mess" dried, and that she should take it off and get it into the washer downstairs. Saying it was lucky that she had bought a change of clothes, Cheryl left the room with Jackie. Barbara smiled sympathetically at me before she followed them.

Not knowing what to do, I decided to wait in the studio and attempt to lose my erection. I was not successful.

Five minutes later I heard the women come back up the stairs. Cheryl was now wearing a sleeveless black top and a blue denim mini-skirt that revealed her bare shapely legs. She still had on the sandals from before. Barbara was no longer looking at me sympathetically. In fact, she seemed annoyed and irritated.

"Cheryl just told me the way you treated her in class. I don't think that's very cool. You seem to have internalized a lot of sexist assumptions about women and their intellectual capabilities. I think you need to be taught a lesson and cured of this. I am going to give Cheryl (and anyone she wants to give it to) something she can use to remind you of how to treat your fellow classmates, especially women, with respect."

As she finished, Cheryl went to the middle of the room, in profile of the main camera. Barbara moved behind the camera as Jackie came to me, took me by my cock and pulled me over behind Cheryl.

"Kneel!" was the order, aggressively given.

As I did, I was confronted with Cheryl's ass in the jean skirt. Barbara gave the next instruction.

"Cheryl, can you raise your skirt in the back?"

She raised the back of her skirt up to the waist to reveal black thong-like panties and a beautiful rounded ass.

"Keep your hands behind you, lean forward and kiss Cheryl's ass, both cheeks. I am going to give her this picture, and anytime she runs into you on campus, she'll show it to you, to remind you to be respectful."

As I bought my face to her barely covered ass, I knew I would forever associate the sound of a camera clicking with this image. The lesson was learned!

While my face was still at her ass, Cheryl asked Barbara if she could suggest another pose (I guess revenge puts your imagination into overdrive). Looking down she told me to turn around, still on my knees, spread my legs wide and lean back on my haunches, looking up at her.

"I want your cock sticking out."

As I did, she moved forward and pulled my head back by the hair, so it was pointing up between her slightly spread legs, just under her skirt. Barbara was delighted!

"This is a superb image of female power."

Cheryl asked Barbara to make sure that both our faces were visible in the shot, so it was clear what was going on.

The Great Outdoors

After Barbara was satisfied, she announced that we should move on to the next location. (My wish for this to be over was obviously not going to be granted just yet.) We all went downstairs and out onto the back porch. The women sat down on a bench as Jackie, with her eyes, commanded me to remain standing in front of them. It suddenly hit me that her dominance was starting to appear almost natural!

Barbara gave the rationale for what she wanted to do next. "One of the advantages of living out here in relative isolation, is that we're not limited to indoor shoots. I often do things in the woods around here, and I think we have an opportunity to really make use of that today. I can't think of anything more exciting than two fully dressed woman walking around with a naked man in the open air, can you?

Both Jackie and Cheryl eagerly agreed (the question was not directed at me). Barbara continued,

"In fact, the more dressed the women, the more obvious is the contrast. So, girls, why don't you go and get changed into the outfits I've laid out in my bedroom. I think I've got the sizes right."

As the two girls went into the house, Barbara indicated for me to come over and stand in front of her. My erection had subsided a bit, but my cock was still tumescent.

"We're going for a walk when the girls come back, and while this is a pretty isolated area, I do occasionally come across other people. Are you still OK with this?"

I so wanted to tell her how I really felt, my turmoil at the continuing humiliation, but knowing what the consequences might be, especially if the results of Jackie's photoshoot (or today's) ever got out, I just nodded.

Seemingly satisfied, Barbara then proceeded to have a perfectly normal conversation with me, asking me about my studies, etc.

When Jackie and Cheryl came back a few minutes later, my cock responded instantly. They were both wearing tan riding-pants that seemed sculpted to their bodies. Black riding boots and white button-down shirts completed the ensemble. Barbara reached down to the side table and picked up a small object, which she handed to Cheryl with the instructions, "Get him ready."

Cheryl looked at the object she'd been given, smiled knowingly, walked over to me and knelt down. The top buttons of her shirt had been left open so I could see her incredible cleavage. Predictably, my cock hardened.

Cheryl was holding a half-inch wide leather strap, about six inches in length, with some silver hooks and a fastener. I wasn't sure what it was, but soon found out, as she reached up, looped it around the base of my cock and balls and tightened it. My "package" was even more pronounced as it bulged out from what I now knew to be a cock strap. Being naked was bad enough, but having everything focused on my genitals was doubly embarrassing!

But it still wasn't over. Barbara approached me with a silver chain in her hand which she attached to one of the hooks on the strap. As she handed the other end to Cheryl, I realized it was a leash!

From the delighted look on her face, Cheryl couldn't believe her luck. She gave it a little yank, pulling me towards her as Barbara gave the next instruction.

"Ok, girls, take him for a walk through the woods, down the path on the side of the house." Picking up her camera, she carried on, "I'll be recording all this for posterity," and then mischievously, "or at least the web site I'll be setting up."

My heart sank even more. As we got to the path, Cheryl leading, Jackie following, Barbara was directing the action. At one point she told Cheryl to drape the leash over her shoulder, looking back smiling at me, Jackie taking in the action from the rear. Barbara moved to the side to get the full profile shot.

Then, with a knowing grin, she suggested "the money shot," and asked Cheryl (not me!) if she were comfortable leading me directly by my cock instead of the leash? An enthusiastic "are you kidding, just watch me," reverberated down the path.

"Ok, in that case, pass the chain back between his legs to Jackie. Jacks, you are now in charge of him, like you would be a dog pulling on a chain. Cheryl, grab his penis and start walking."

I felt even more controlled and humiliated. I was being pulled both forward by the female hand on my cock, and backwards by the lease around my balls. As the three of us set off, Barbara kept snapping away from all angles, sometime in front a little to the side, sometimes from behind.

"Oh, wait till you see these shots. This calendar is going to be a sensation!"

Seeing the panic in my eyes, she sought to reassure me.

"Don't worry, your face won't be clearly visible in any of the shots."

I'm not too sure I was that convinced, but what options did I have any more?

As Barbara moved to the side for a full landscape shot (as she referred to it) her excitement mounted. She was so pleased, she stopped our little procession to show us the digital image she thought the best. My legs barely held me up as I looked at what was undoubtedly a stunning image, beautifully composed, of female control. And contrary to Barbara's assurances, my face was clearly visible!

"This has everything in it - definitely the cover shot!"

We continued the walk as my mind finally took in where we were. The public nature of the path added to the fear I was feeling. At any moment, someone could come around the corner ahead of us! What would they think of the scene confronting them?

But I was also puzzled by my own reaction to what was taking place. As humiliating as this was, I realized that I was also sexually turned on by the situation: that every time I looked at Cheryl's swaying cheeks in front of me, my cock responded immediately; that every time I felt Jackie pulling on the leash from behind, watching me being led by the balls down the path, my heart fluttered; and that every click of Barbara's camera was recorded as a burst of exhilaration in my gut.