House Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As these thoughts raced through me, Barbara announced that she had to go back to the house to get another lens, but the girls were free to continue the walk until she returned. Jackie just smiled, said OK, and asked Cheryl if she could take the lead for a while. Cheryl happily agreed as they switched places.

As she grasped my cock, I noticed that Jackie had a slightly different technique, in that she was squeezing and releasing it rhythmically, moving her hand up and down, almost masturbating me. I feared I might ejaculate in her grip!

Smiling, and pleased with the reaction she was eliciting, Jackie led the three of us to a little clearing in the path, with the stump of a tree in the middle. The two girls sat on it, facing me, the leash still in Jackie's control. Crossing her legs so that one foot was dangling, her face took on a more serious look.

"I want to be clear what's happening here. We're not 'forcing' you to do anything that deep down you're not ready for. Your roommates realized that straight away when you got an erection as Josie was spanking you, and understood that they (and their friends) could have some fun with it. If you hadn't come over Candice's ass, or been so willing a model for me, or got hard just following Barbara up the stairs, or leaked over Cheryl's lap, we wouldn't have carried on with what we're doing. We're not sadists, we just get off on mental and erotic control. We had all agreed that the moment your erection disappeared, and you 'really' wanted to stop we would. Of course you wouldn't be living in that incredible house anymore. But the opportunity to play with our own desires for control was just too good to pass up, especially on a seemingly 'unwilling' man."

"So, we need to clarify exactly what's happening here. We're happy to carry on as we've been doing, 'forcing' you to do things with the threat of blackmail or eviction, but remember you can stop at any time. The choice is yours, entirely. If you want, we can stop now, and delete every picture that's been taken. You'll just have to move out of the house! But it's not like you're being thrown out onto the street. You'll find somewhere else to live. It just won't be as good a deal. I want to make sure you understand this. It's your decision, at least for the moment. If we carry on, we can't guarantee that the pictures won't get out to other people, or word of our little adventures won't spread. At that point, the choice may no longer be yours, or even ours. That's the risk you're gambling with."

As I nodded my head, I had what might be described as an epiphany: If I just asked for this without the threat, I was a pathetic (in my mind) submissive. And I wasn't that. On the other hand, if I was being "forced," I wasn't in control, I didn't desire it. I wasn't a submissive. The fact that my "choice" was in response to a real threat was central to the feeling of humiliation that kept me so aroused.

At the same time, I realized that the women didn't just want a submissive acting out his own desires on them. Because there could be real unpleasant consequences for me for refusing their directions - having to move out, public exposure if the pictures got out - the "choice" was mine, a conscious decision. I was still being "forced" in some way to do things I otherwise would not have done. So their power was also real, not just something granted by me in playacting. The reason this experience was so intense - I think on both sides - was because it was not simple or one-dimensional. "Force" and "choice" were intertwined!

Jackie interrupted my cerebral reflections with a much simpler question.

"So, you decide what you want to do. If you want to finish this and move out of the house, just unclip the leash, take the strap off, and go back to your clothes in the car. I'll drive you back."

"Or, if you want to keep living at the house and carry on these little adventures, you will jerk off right now, standing there, come on our nice leather boots, and then kneel down and lick them clean, as the house rules stipulate."

"The choice is yours!"

My head was spinning. I'm not sure where it came from, but I tried to bargain!

"Could I finish this, get the pictures, and keep living at the house?"

Jackie laughed contemptuously, leaning forward and slapping my cock with her open hand. "No, asshole, that is not possible."

I was almost grateful for the certainty of her answer as it made what I had to do clearer, at least for the moment. As they continued to stare at me, my hand reached for my still hard cock, and I started to jerk-off, Jackie still holding the lease.

Both girls smiled wickedly, high-fived each other, rested back on their elbows, and held out a pointed boot each (Jackie her left, Cheryl her right) for me to deliver on my "choice." As Jackie pulled me forward, my cock in hand, I heard the clicking of Barbara's camera from behind and suddenly saw her kneeling by the side, capturing everything for who knew how many other eyes. Two clothed, smirking girls, feet held out expectantly, one naked masturbating man, lease to his balls, in the open air!