All Comments on 'House-Sitting'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!!! did you see the date?

It says - 06/05/09. This story came one day in advance. It was a good story. Dana, good job. Keep it up. And hope your story come one day in advance ;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved the story, however...

This is probably the best paced story I have read on here, but I was a little surprised and disappointed when the the characters became mixed up at the end. The narrator (Stephanie) was referring to herself in the third person. Unless the point-of-view had changed to Samantha, which made no real sense and wasn't indicated, most of the second part was just too confusing. I'd love to read a re-write with this minor problem fixed. Still gets 9/10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lets See

Lesbian story written by gay guy, I guess it takes all kinds. Just don't understand guys writing gay girl stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I don't understand…

…people who review the author, rather than the work. This was so hot I don't care if it was written by a man, woman, or robot. Very nice. So…is Mindy a lesbian or did Sam just talk her into some naughty fun? The story works either way, I'm just curious. More, please!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 15 years ago
It's Beyond Me

I heartily agree with the comment about judging the author rather than the their work. What the hell does the writer's sexual orientation have to do with one's ability to read and appreciate their stories. This is one of the best writers to be found on Literotica--so enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Finger licking good.

This made this straight girl wonder. Very erotic.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Very Nice!

Great story, just a little confusing in the end. You got a couple of names mixed up, Samantha and Stephanie, but was through enthusiasm of telling the story, so that was okay. Either way, keep writing and I'll certainly keep reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
916 Followers
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.