House Warming Party

Story Info
Hot MILF wife has dirty sex with policeman and his wife.
4.5k words
4.35
17.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I were on our way to Rob and Elyse's place for their housewarming. Julie had negotiated the deal on their house and the new house. I had not seen them since our footy tipping party in October. This is where Julie ended up giving Rob a head job for his prize winning tipping.(Lit- Footy tipping Party)

I felt uneasy on the drive-in saying to Julie I'm not sure about going tonight. I told Julie I was not sure about them, I quite like them but still wasn't sure about having them in our little group. Julie reassured me saying it was just a housewarming party and I'm sure that there would be a lot of other people there and we'll just be able to get to know them better. When we arrived at the new house there was only a couple of cars in their driveway.

We parked our car and hopped out. I looked at Julie she looked fantastic and tight denim jeans and a white low cut blouse. I was wearing jeans and a blue shirt.

I told Julie must not be a very big party. Julie just grabbed my hand and lead me to the new house. The only other people there were a couple of other coppers and their wives. Rob and Elyse greeted us warmly with Rob giving Julie a big kiss and Elyse following suit. Rob warmly shook my hand and Elyse gave me a peck on the cheek.

Rob explained that all his police friends were on call and a couple of them had to start work shortly. They just called in to say hello and congratulations before leaving. Everyone was friendly and we had a few drinks before the other police had to start their shift. Julie was flirting with a male coppers she has always had a thing for the police. I think it's because they have power, and they are usually pretty well built. Ever since a huge, big copper by the name of Dane was in our town she's had a thing for them she would've jumped him in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose.

So, by the to eat arrived there was only the four of us left. I asked Rob where his kids were, and he said they were having a sleepover at their friend's place. I knew then that their plan was to have their way with Julie.

Julie and Elyse were hitting it off well laughing and giggling with each other and I must say Rob is very friendly and easy-going. When we finished tea and help them clean up Elyse bought out the shot glasses and lined up shots for everyone. After a few shots a few more beers and more vodkas with the music pumping everyone was feeling pretty loose.

This is when Rob suggested we should all go for a swim as I haven't had a night swim in the new house. I said I wasn't aware we were going for a swim, and we didn't bring any swimming gear. Elyse said it's no issue it's dark we can just go in our underwear. She reminded me then that they had seen Julie when they are at our house in the spa when she accidentally took off her top. Julie readily agreed and told me it would be fun and started walking towards the pool.

Rob quickly walked towards the pool discarding his shirt and trousers and quickly jumped in just wearing his boxer shorts. I followed Julie not wanting to be left out although I knew where this was leading and wasn't sure if I totally agreed. Julie firstly removed her tight blue jeans leaving her in white knickers then pulled off her blouse and then said she had a good bra on and didn't want to get it ruined in the pool so she quickly pulled off her bra and jumped into the pool topless.

This left me and Elyse still fully clothed on the side of the pool. Both Julie and Rob yelled for us to strip off and hop in. I quickly threw my shirt and jeans off and dived into the pool wearing my underwear, when I surfaced Elyse was in her knickers and was going to jump in. Both Rob and Julie told her she should lose the bra as Julie wasn't wearing one. Elyse took off her bra showing us her big round pendulous tits. I looked at Elyse standing there just in her knickers beside the pool and noticed that she toned up a lot in the last couple of months since I last seen her at my home, in fact she looked quite hot, Elyse reminded me a little bit of "pink" the singer, stocky but well-toned. She then jumped into the pool joining us.

Rob was the leader and was soon tackling both the girls and holding them under and letting them up they were both laughing and giggling as he tackled them. Rob in his early 30s obviously worked out and had big muscles with a little bit of a belly. His wife Elyse looked even Better now that she was wet from the pool, she actually look quite hot and now I was changing my mind about the proceedings, that I knew were going to happen. She had big pendulous boobs and a nice big round butt. Julie looked sensational with her shoulder-length blonde hair size C firm round tits with beautiful pink nipples and little white knickers.

I knew what Rob was up too, and he was getting more into it as the night went on. Now we already knew that Rob said Elyse likes by boys and girls and I knew that Julie was bi-curious, and she had a couple of liaisons with girls. So, I was interested to see what would happen. When Rob maneuvered Elyse and Julie together they embraced, and soon little kisses turned into long passionate kisses. Rob stood on one side of them and I on the other in the pool as they continue to make out. Elyse's hands were all over Julie's beautiful tits. Julie on the other hand had her hands around Elyse's arse and was pulling her towards her groin. When they finally broke up Rob asked if he could have a feel and a kiss. Soon the three of them were in an embrace with Julie kissing both Rob and Elyse as they both caressed her tits.

I was now really enjoying what was unfolding in front of me. Julie and Elyse continued to hold and caress each other, Rob moved more to the side and let the girls enjoy the moment. Julie and Elyse moved closer together their boobs mashing against each other. Julie did look over to me to make sure I was happy with what was going on when I gave her a big smile and a nod, she knew that everything was okay for her to have some fun. Rob moved around behind Julie and held her from behind when Julie laid her head back on his shoulder, Elyse Started licking and sucking Julies nipples that were already so stiff from the cold water.

From my position on the side of the girls I could see Rob's hands alternating between rubbing my wife's tits and his wife's tits. Julie has beautiful size C boobs with pink sensitive nipples and Elyse has big pendulous boobs with big areolas and looked like inverted nipples. Rob's hands moved down Julie's front and I could tell he was rubbing her pussy from the outside of her little knickers. When he decided to remove them, Julie didn't stop him and pushed them over her round arse and down her legs Julie just kicked them off. Rob then decided to remove his boxes and threw them to the side of the pool. It was fairly dark so I couldn't see clearly but I'm sure his big cock would have been pushing between Julie's arse cheeks. Julie loves being touched and this increases by multiple hands and I'm sure she would've been enjoying the four hands roaming over her body.

Rob looked at me and motioned for me to move in behind Elyse, I did this even though I wasn't quite certain at this stage because I didn't know her that well. My worries were soon forgotten because as soon as I moved in behind her she put her arms around me and pulled me into her. She would've been able to feel my erection pushing against her back as I was a lot taller than her. Elyse actually started to pull my underwear down, so I pushed them down and threw them over the side of the edge of the pool. I moved back in behind Elyse and spread my legs so that I lowered myself and my stiff cock pushed against Elyse's butt. I started to explore with my hands, when I moved my hand around to the front of Elyse my hand felt someone else's hand and I knew it was Julie feeling Elyse's mound.

At this stage Elyse was the only one with knickers on so I pushed them down and she helped me remove them, she flipped them up and threw them out of the pool.

Again, I reached around and felt her naked pussy. Julie and my hands met, and we held hands for a second before continuing to explore Elyse's fanny. Elyse spread her legs to give me access with my fingers from behind. She had bigger pussy flaps then what Julie has, and she squirmed when I explored her snatch with my fingers.

I looked over a Julie and it was obvious by the look on her face that Rob also had his hand on, and probably in Julie's pussy.

Elyse actually spread her legs more and moved her arse towards me and reached around behind her and grabbed my hard cock. She pumped it a few times and then directed it between her legs. Firstly, my cock head rubbed up against her bum hole and I thought she was going to direct my cock up her butt but she rubbed it against her bum hole a few times and then guided me into her pussy. It felt great but the water did dim the feeling somewhat, I moved my hands and held Elyse by the hips so that I could thrust into her. Rob must've seen what was happening and told us all we should move inside to the bedroom.

I was now keen to continue on, but when Elyse removed herself from my cock I was also happy to take the party inside where I could see better and feel better contact with the girls. When we got out of the pool the girls decided to dry each other and even that got my cock harder as I watched them concentrate on each other's boobs and pussies and bums.

We all move to the bedroom and the girls jumped on the bed together, I laid on the side of the bed and watched the girls embrace each other and they continued to kiss and rub hands all over each other's bodies. Rob and I watched on, both of our cocks stood out like flagpoles, of course how could they not with a site that was unfolding in front of us. The girls were sucking on each other's boobs and rubbing each other's juicy pussies.

I did feel a little bit embarrassed, and I knew this was going to be an issue before the night even started. I saw months ago; how big Rob's cock was when Julie gave him a head job at our place at the footy tipping party. My cocks fairly average but maybe a little thicker than average or not that I've seen many to compare but Rob's cock was at least 2 inches longer and as thick as mine and he had a big set of nuts hanging below his hard rod. Rob looked over at me and grinned and gave me the thumbs up watching the girls on the bed having fun.

It was a beautiful, beautiful sight two sexy ladies, both so different in appearance totally getting it on in front of us. Julie was sucking, licking, and nibbling Elyse's tits and she was rubbing her pussy flaps and clit with her right hand. Julie was lying on her side and her right leg was bent giving access to a Elyse's left hand and Rob and I could clearly see that the Elyse was furiously fingering Julie's swollen pussy and actually had her thumb deep between Julie's pussy flaps as a finger or two rimmed her little pink freckle. I could've watched that for hours but Rob being a copper and used to giving direction told the girls that they should give us some attention.

The girls and didn't seem to take much attention of him until he put his hands on Julie and guided her to sit up on the edge of the bed. Julie saw his big stiff cock and Julie knew what he wanted after all she did give him a head job a few months ago. Rob told Elyse to sit on the side of the bed near Julie. Julie went to work on Rob's big cock and started sucking on his mushroom headed cock. Julie motioned for me to come forward, if she was disappointed in the size of my cock she didn't show it. She copied Julie and started licking the head of my cock and grabbed my balls with her left hand. I looked over at Julie and Rob beside me and saw now Julie had about half of his shaft down her throat, she continued to play with his big balls. Rob had his hand encased around Julies tits and was pinching and playing with her nipples.

Even though I have had sex with someone other than Julie since we've been married, it was only since we started "Having fun with our friends" and it's only been once with a friend of mine's wife together with him. I've never gotten a head job from anyone else since I've been married. Elyse was good at sucking my cock, by now she nearly had my entire shaft down her throat and she was bobbing up and down. Now this was fantastic but I didn't want to come to early, so when I thought I felt my balls starting to tighten I pulled my cock reluctantly from a Elyse's mouth.

I got down on my knees beside the bed and directed Elyse to lay down, this grave me a fantastic view of her shaven pussy and big meaty pussy flaps. I started to slowly lick her entire length from her brown freckle to her clit. She must've liked it as she was soon moaning in pleasure.

Rob said that looks like a great idea and was soon between my wife's legs. I know Julie is not big on oral sex and really only lets our joint friend Tommo between her legs. She doesn't even like me doing it, she always tells Tommo when he does it to her that it's disgusting, but in the same token she holds his head and pulls him into her as he explores her pussy with his mouth. It seems Rob had the same affect, Rob had a different technique to me, he had his fingers pussy in an out of Julies flaps as he licked at Julie's proud little clit.

I returned my efforts back to Elyse and started to try and give her pleasure in earnest, I left her big puffy pussy flaps and concentrated on her clitoris, she asked me to finger her pussy and arse but to keep licking. Now this was what I was looking for my fingers easily slipped into her wet pussy and soon a pussy juice was leaking everywhere I used that as lubricant and my little finger into her freckle.

Elyse squealed in delight her hips started buck and meet my thrusts. It didn't take long before Elyse shattered and had a massive orgasm

I felt pretty proud of myself. When Elyse recovered, she pulled me up on top of her and guided my cock into her wet hot pussy. It felt fantastic as I pushed my entire length into her. Her pussy flaps wrapped around my cock welcoming me to into her body. Elyse wrapped her legs around me and urge me to fuck her hard. I looked over at Julie and saw her watching me intently with a smile on her face. I realised then that she had never ever seen me with another lady let alone with my cock in deep inside another pussy.

Julie told Rob that she needed to be fucked as well. He readily complied, and Julie moved herself up on the bed spreading her legs even more to give Rob access to her pussy. Now this is the part I always love to watch when we have a had threesomes in the past, I love seeing another cock push Julie's pretty pussy flaps aside and invade her snatch. Rob positioned himself between her legs and rubbed his big cock head up and down her flaps. Slowly he pushed his cock head into her pussy and then withdrew it back out and rubbed his cock up and down to her pussy again. Then again, he pushed his cock head back in between her flaps are and then withdrew it again. Julie getting frustrated with this told him to just fuck her and with that he positioned his cock at Julie's entrance and pushed forward, this time he pushed his entire length into her, and Julie gasped as his big cock stretched her pussy to its limits. Julie soon adjusted to his size and they started moving in time with me as I continued to fuck a Elyse hard.

Elyse was good at fucking, and her pussy was milking my cock and although I tried to last longer I seen felt myself coming deep within her. We both took a second to recover and I removed my softening cock from between her flaps. At least I now concentrated on watching her husband fuck my wife. Elyse turned a little on her side so that her left-hand could play with Julie's tits as they wobbled up-and-down. Then not content with that, hand went between Julie's legs as Rob continued to push his big cock in and out of her pussy, she rubbed Julies clit and flaps as Rob announced that he was going to come, and started to ejaculate in Julie's tight pussy. This intern with Elyse rubbing her clit sent Julie into orgasm. It was intense and she came for ages until finally her body return to normal.

Elise I didn't miss a beat and was soon pushing Rob out of the way so that she could mount Julie in the typical 69 position. By now Rob's cock was soft and deflated and as he pulled his cock from my wife's pussy and big load of come started to run out of Julie's gaping pussy down her legs. Elyse was cleaning up her husband's come lapping at Julies well fucked pussy.

I did not think that Julie would return the favour to Elyse by cleaning her up but when Rob suggested she do so she tentatively started to lick at a Elyse's bare pussy. I looked on intently realizing that this would be the first pussy she had ever licked even though she had played with and, fingered a few over the years. Seeing this made me hard again and I really wanted to fuck my wife so I moved around and told Elyse what I was going to do, she moved her head so that I could enter Julie. Elyse grabbed my cock and guided me into my wife which I thought was so erotic, but it didn't stop there she kept rubbing my cock and Julie's pussy as I shafted her.

Even though Julie's pussy had been well and truly stretched by Rob's big cock is still felt tight and hot around my rigid dick.

Rob went around the other side of the bed and was happy to help Julie play with Elyse's pussy and arse. I always last a lot longer the second time and was enjoying fucking my wife, Julie was now full on fingering Elyse's pussy in time with me pushing into her. Hard to believe my Julie was now pushing 3 fingers deep into another women's pussy. Elyse, with her hips bucking shuddered in another orgasm.

Not wanting to come just yet I withdrew my cock from Julie's pussy, and this is when things went to out and out kinky. Elyse now recovered announced that it was her turn to fuck Julie. I didn't know what she meant until she went into her cupboard and came out wearing a large strap on dildo. I didn't think Julie would encourage or entertain this, but she didn't say anything. Julie actually moved on the bed and held her hands up openly inviting Elyse to Mount today her. I just thought fuck my nights getting better and better as I watched Elyse hop on top of Julie I. Rob said that he wanted to help and grabbed a Elyse's fake cock and guided it into Julies pussy.

What a fantastic site, Julie's soon wrapped her legs around Elyse and was playing with her tits as the plastic cock continued its assault on her pussy. Rob and I watched on with excitement as we witnessed his wife fuck my wife with a strap on. The girls were really enjoying it and getting into it and both of our cocks were rock hard again and we rubbed their bodies with our hands as they continued to fuck like there was no tomorrow.

That is when Elyse told me to fuck her from behind couldn't believe my ears but was eager to give it ago. I move behind Elyse and we had to change position slightly so that Julies legs weren't wrapped around a Elyse's arse and moved the strap on the dildo to the side so it wasn't between Elyse's legs covering her pussy and arse. My cock easily slid into her wet pussy and then intern she pushed forward into my wife. What a bizarre situation, here I was a fucking a woman from behind as she was fucking my wife and soon, we got into a great rhythm it felt fantastic.

Elyse had a fantastic pussy then she told me I could put it in her bum if I wanted to. She didn't need to tell me twice as Julie and I only rarely have anal sex as it hurts her too much. I withdrew my cock from Elyse's pussy and positioned at her arsehole my cock was well lubricated from her pussy so I started to push forward, it was tight at first, and we all stopped moving. Slowly my dick slid into her. After a few slow strokes her arsehole released the pressure, and we could get back into rhythm. Fucking Elyse's' arse felt fantastic and then watching Julie watching my face as another woman fucked her was just mind blowing.

12