House Warming Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had forgotten about Rob until I saw him with the phone taking photos. When I told him I thought he didn't allow photos he said only between friends as we needed to record this. Soon I felt the need to come, and I told Elyse that I was going to come, and she told me to come deep inside her arse and I complied with and with that pushed down on her pushing the entire length of the dildo deep into Julie's pussy. When I recovered, I was well and truly totally spent and satisfied.

Rob wasn't satisfied though his cock was now as hard as a rock sticking out the front of him and he undid Elyse's strap on and threw it beside the bed. He then asked Elyse to lay down on top of Julie face-to-face and Rob got behind them their pussies now rubbing against each other, and I knew what he was going to do. Firstly he pushed into Elyse and she cried in delight when his big cock speared into her, after he serviced her for a couple of minutes he withdrew and pushed into Julie. The girls loved it, he continued to keep swapping pussy, fucking one for a few minutes and then moving to the other one. He told me how this was his favourite part of fucking, having two women different pussies wrap around his cock. I watched his cock, now covered with pussy juice and come invade both Julie's and Else's snatches over and over.

Rob continued to fuck off my wife's pussy and then Elyse's pussy for what seems like ages.

The girls squirmed and played with each other's boobs and kissed each other as Rob continued his assault on their pussies.

When he finally announced that he was going to come and asked which pussy he should come in both girls said mine.

Rob told them that would not be fair, so in true porn star style he withdrew his cock and told them to sit up on the bed. He jumped up on the bed and presented his cock to both of them and told them to suck him off. I didn't think Julie would be into this after having his cock in their pussies, but she readily helped Elyse suck his cock and soon a torrent of come erupted from his dick into their mouths and on their faces and tits.

Then with all the sexual bravado now gone the awkwardness set in and Julie said we should get cleaned up and go. She and I quickly washed ourselves off and hunted for our clothes. We found most of them near the pool but we couldn't find Julies nickers by now Rob and Elyse come out fully clothed and Rob said that Julie's nickers were laying in the middle of the pool. This break the tension and we all laughed at, and Julie told them they could have them as am memento we all had a quick hug said it was a great night and we left.

On the way home Julie was worried that what we just did with Rob and Elyse would affect our marriage. When I asked why she said because of what she did with Elyse and Rob was so dirty that I wouldn't love her anymore. I disagreed and said it was just fantastic fun, another tick on our list. I told her I was worried on the way to the party with what would happen, but I really enjoyed it. I reassured Julie that I love watching her with others as long as I was always there, and she came home with me.

12