Houseguest for a Hot Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Their houseguest arrives and things get steamy.
10.8k words
3.99
12k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick awoke Friday morning to a buzz from his phone, it was from Shaun "The plane gets in around 5pm, I'm going to check out a board game cafe and head to your place from there if that's alright." He sent back a quick "Sounds like fun, maybe we'll come join you" and then rolled back over to wrap his arm around his wife's naked body. He grabbed a handful of breast before sliding his fingers down her side, across her hip, onto her ass. As he rubbed it she began to stir

"Mmmm, I thought you would've had your fill of me last night" She said, rolling over to face him, looking into his eyes.

"I think you were the one that was full up last night" he replied, "Not that you seemed to be complaining" They had used anal toys before, but the strap-on was now the closest he had come to actually taking his wife's ass, he hoped one day he could get her relaxed enough to take his full girth, but until then, toys would do just fine.

"Yeah, that was certainly new, I wasn't quite expecting it to go that smoothly, maybe we'll have to bust that one out on special occasions." She said as she laid her head on his chest.

Nick rubbed her back as she lay there, breasts pressed against his chest, taking in her scent, enjoying a quiet moment alone with his wife. He didn't need much in life, his job paid the bills, she kept the house in order, and their sex life wasn't one to disappoint. Truth be told, while some men lamented having only one woman to fuck for the rest of their lives, Nick figured if all he could do was spend the rest of his life in a bed with this woman, that he was doing mighty fine. They had found early in their relationship that communication was the key to most things, and that rule that had made their bond stronger over the years was the basis of the conversation that sprung out of Nick's mind at that moment.

"We should maybe talk about Shaun coming to visit before he gets here, don't you think?" He asked, bracing himself for what might be an odd conversation.

"How so?" she answered, knowing what he was getting at, but enjoying testing it out of him just a little bit.

"Well, I was thinking." Nick paused, knowing full well that he was going to say something complicated to unsay. "This weekend might be a chance to push a few boundaries, we aren't likely to see Shaun again and I'm not too sure we'll find another opportunity like it."

"Oh, and what exactly did you have in mind my love?" she purred back.

"Nothing specific, more of an anything goes situation. Same rules as a play session in the bedroom, safe words in play, anything that isn't working for one of us can be stopped at any time. A chance to live out a few opportunities if the moment presents itself." And with that Nick took a deep breath and waited for Alice's response.

"You're sure that's what you want? We might end up crossing lines that aren't so easy to uncross."

She hadn't said no, but now was his chance to.

"Like I said, safe words, we can stop at any time." Nick said as he kissed her head. "I love you, and that's never really changed, if anything, our vacation made me love you and want you even more. It's like the thrill I get watching you flirt with guys, knowing full well that they are going to get let down at the end of the night when I take you home and have my way with you."

"It's a deal then" she said, before sitting up and heading for the shower.

***

With their arrangement in place, the time seemed to fly by that day. Alice's mind wondered exactly what her husband had in mind. Was he thinking of involving more than just Shaun, which fantasies was he planning to try and make happen. Was this all just another ruse, a blindfold can make anything seem real, maybe he was just trying to add some more excitement.

***

Nick's mind was no clearer than Alice's that afternoon. He pictured his wife, back on the east coast, dropping her dress to the ground, climbing into the hot tub. The way they'd both worked her body over, the sight of seeing his wife with another man's cock in her mouth, he hadn't felt a hint of jealousy, he knew she was his, and when he'd taken her back to the room he made sure to reward her for the show she'd put on.

But that was after an alcohol fueled pub crawl, and he wasn't too sure how much had been the tequila and how much had been his wife letting out her sexual side. For all he knew, nothing would happen that weekend, and it would go down as a "coulda, woulda, shoulda."

***

The phone buzzed on the console as they headed into the city. "Since we're all going, why don't we grab a bite first?" It was Shaun, recently landed, waiting in the baggage claim.

"Alright, there's a new place near that board game cafe, I think it's called Dante's, wouldn't mind checking it out. We'll pick you up and head there first" they replied.

"Sounds good, I'll be outside Terminal C" came the response.

***

As they pulled up to the terminal, Alice spotted him first. Standing there holding his luggage, his shirt clinging tightly to his chest and arms, smiling and waving to them as they approached. She was pretty sure she hadn't imagined his chiseled his body was, and was excited to confirm she was right.

Nick popped the trunk and went out to give Shaun a hand, exchanging a handshake as they loaded the luggage into the back.

"Good to see you again Alice." said Shaun as he climbed into the backseat behind her.

"You too Shaun, how has your trip been so far?" she asked.

"It's been pretty good, taken in a few sights, did the usual tourist thing, though I'd have to say I enjoyed the East Coast the most so far." he replied, smirking.

"I'd say that was definitely one of our more enjoyable trips as well" chimed in Nick as he climbed into the drivers seat and headed for the restaurant.

***

They arrived to find the restaurant packed, but were told the lounge side had a few tables left. Piling into a booth in the corner, they ordered a round and sat down.

The conversation stayed casual at first, Nick nursed the one beer that he had in front of them, insisting the other two enjoy themselves and that he would catch up later. What he really needed was to find the right moment to fill Shaun in on what they had in mind. As the main course arrived, and a third beer landed for Shaun, with an accompanying glass of wine for Alice he decided now was a better time than any. Placing his hand on his wife's thigh, her hand finding his as he rubbed gently, he broke the ice.

"So Shaun, Alice and I were talking about our vacation, and what happened that night after the pub and.."

"No need to explain Mate, we were proper pissed." interrupted Shaun "When I asked if I could stay at yours I wasn't expecting to get lucky again. I will say it was nice to break the drought I was on. I'd really only been with one girl the whole time back home, and we decided our lives were headed in different destinations. Wasn't looking to get tangled up with another woman until I'd figured out things for myself, it was nice to have a night of fun though."

"And what about a weekend of fun" chimed in Alice, her eyes wandering from Shaun's to her husbands and back.

"Whatever do you mean?" he asked

"As I said, Alice and I were talking, and we were thinking maybe it would be fun to spend a weekend pushing a few boundaries. No guarantees, we have a safe word if either partner wants to stop, but we sent the kids away until Monday and plan to use the weekend for some bedroom fun even if it's just ourselves."

"So to be perfectly clear, you're asking" Shaun paused for a moment "you're asking if I want to potentially repeat what we did back at the B&B?"

"If that's where the weekend takes us" replied Nick.

Shaun looked across the table to Alice, her eyes appeared full of nervous excitement, she appeared to be biting her lip a little, waiting for his answer.

"Alright you crazy Canucks, I'm in" he said, smiling and raising his glass for a toast.

With all parties now apprised of the plan, they enjoyed the rest of their meal hearing about the next places Shaun would be stopping and what he had left to see. They talked about married life, relationships, what works, what doesn't, and it wasn't long before they climbed into the car and headed for the board game cafe.

***

They pulled up outside to find the lights office, and a sign in the door saying "closed due to a water main break, sorry for the inconvenience".

"Well that's a bit of a downer" said Shaun.

"Bah, I think we can salvage this one pretty easily" replied Nick "We'll stop by the liquor store, get a few bottles to make some fancy cocktails, and bust out one of the games we have at home. Besides, at the house we can be as loud as we want and I don't have to wear pants."

With that, they headed back for their home, full of excitement for what might or might not happen, and the possibilities that lay before them.

***

Back at the house, Alice and Shaun set to creating cocktails with the random assortment of bottles they'd returned with. Nick headed to the basement to dig out a game to play. They had plenty to choose from, but he decided against anything overly complicated to explain and instead chose a favorite of table flippers everywhere. He emerged from the basement to find a row of shots sitting at his place at the table "to catch up" they told him, and so to a chorus of cheers he downed each and everyone before sitting down.

"What game did you bring?" asked his wife.

"Monopoly, I'm convinced that maybe with adults at the table we can actually get through an entire game of it" answered Nick. Noting a bit of disappoint hitting the faces of the other two at the table, he continued. "I am proposing a rule change however, if it's good with everyone, we're going to play Strip Monopoly instead."

"And how exactly does that work dear husband.." said Alice, blushing a bit but not outright rejecting the idea.

"Simple, we all start with a net worth of $1500, each item of clothing you're wearing has a set value, whatever it adds up to, we top up to $1500 with cash. If you need to sell your clothing, you can potentially buy it back later, other than that, same rules apply."

Nick set the board up, and Shaun headed for the bar to refresh his drink and prepare more shots. When he returned he suggested they add another rule, if you land in Jail you can either roll out, or surrender a piece of clothing. Everyone agreed that it seemed fair, and they began their round.

Nick dealt out the money, starting with his wife so had a relatively low cut shirt, a knee length skirt, and her undergarments, he handed out $500. He then handed $800 to himself in Shaun (no bra to be found on the men) and rolled to start.

It wasn't long before each of them had squandered their initial cash. Shaun and Nick were quick to sell off their pants and shirts, much to the enjoyment of Alice who didn't mind staring at her still very fit husband, and the sculpted British man in the other seat. She managed to squeak by for a bit longer, and had only sold her shirt so far, in fact it seemed as if she was getting quite lucky on chance cards and avoiding other properties until she found herself in jail.

Her initial attempts to roll out failed, and the men began to gather pieces of the board, striking it lucky, passing go and staying afloat. She'd have to get out soon or risk having nothing left to by, and so as her turn came, she announced her intent to leave by stripping and stood up. She walked a few steps from the table, undid the zipper on the side of the skirt, and bent over as she slid it down over her hips. The sheer fabric of her underwear clinging to her lips, highlighting the mound beneath, drawing a heavy breath from Shaun and Nick. She smiled as she walked back to join them.

"Did you boys appreciate the view" she asked "Because that's all of me you're getting to see if I have my way."

For the next round of turns, nobody got hit hard, but Alice soon found herself with an opportunity to complete an entire set of houses and opted to go back on her previous words.

She quickly unclasped her bra and let it fall to her lap before tossing it at Shaun who was playing the banker. Her nipples stood to attention in the cool air, and the men stood to attention in their boxers. "You'll only be holding onto this for a few turns, I'll have my money back in no time." she stated confidently.

Both men hoped that the opposite would be true, but on her next roll she reclaimed her undergarment and laughed triumphantly at their disappointment. This however, would also be short-lived and a chance card left her owing enough to end up completely naked, but thinking cleverly she turned to the men and made a proposition.

"Ok boys, it seems I'm in need of a bit more than I have if I want to keep myself covered down here. Now the way I see it, some players at this table might be willing to give me a better exchange rate than the bank. So here's what I propose, instead of the bank paying me $300.." she paused to down the last of her wine "l'll sell it to one of you for $500 and let you cop a feel."

Nick slammed down $500 and said "done", but as he reached across to claim his prize, Shaun interrupted.

"How about this.. I'll give you the $500 you need, and $500 more, but you come sit right here" he finished, patting his lap.

Alice looked back to her husband and he just shrugged, clearly not willing to risk his position by ending up cash strapped mid-game.

"Here I thought my husband might buy my Honor back.. Oh well, I guess I'll assume my new position" said Alice as she tossed her bra at her husband. She stood up from the table and talked over to Shaun, spinning around as she sat down, only her lacy undergarments and his boxers separating them. She could feel his hardness pushing against her slit, and no doubt as he reached his hands up to massage her breasts, he could feel the heat oozing from her loins.

They played like this for what must have been at least twenty minutes, Alice occasionally teasing Shaun by rocking her butt back and forth across his bulge. Him retaliating by pinching and twisting a nipple or playfully slapping her ass.

Nick watched the spectacle in front of him with excitement, his wife's cheeks appeared flush, her nipples hard as rock, and based on the rocking motions she was making, he assumed her nipples weren't the only hard thing on that side of the table.

Alice's luck didn't change, she watched as her properties slowly disappeared, her inhibitions leaving with them. Shaun appeared to be deadlocked with Nick, each hording their cash out of sight to keep the other guessing who was ahead.

They had agreed that there wasn't much point in playing once one person was eliminated, and it seemed as though Alice was about to be that person. Confident in his position, Shaun boasted "Well Nick, it seems we're headed towards a climax, I've already got your wife, and I'll soon have the victory as well."

Laughing as he took his turn, Nick responded with equal confidence. "You may have my wife, but this victory will be mine, and so will she."

"Now now boys" interrupted Alice "you're talking like I'm some thing you can just gamble with."

"Aha!" exclaimed Nick "That's a brilliant idea indeed. And it seems only fair, you bargained with your body earlier, and to the victor go the spoils."

"What exactly do you mean sweetheart?" she asked, though she was pretty sure she understood exactly what he meant.

"Simple, when you run out of money, the game is over. And whoever has the highest assets will get to spend the rest of the night with you, however they so choose" he responded, staring into her eyes as he smirked.

Was he bluffing she wondered, or did he have the situation in hand? Was the fantasy the notion of his wife having to cover his gambling debt? Part of her yearned to find out, and so with a deep breath she responded "alright, if you're both in agreement then I guess democracy wins"

Shaun and Nick shook hands and the game continued. When an opportunity presented itself, Shaun sold off his underwear to finish a strip of properties he deemed essential. It also afforded him a chance to have Alice now sitting with nothing but a thin piece of lace separating his erect cock and her pussy. Her mind wandered, imagining herself being led down the hall into the spare bedroom. Would he climb on top of her and slowly take her for his own? Would he toss her on all fours and fuck her nice and hard? Would he insist that she slowly suck him off, or make her ride his cock as he enjoyed the sight of her body. She found her free hand slipping between her legs, her fingers finding his cock and stroking the base of it. He responded in kind by slipping a hand down the front of her underwear and tracing a finger across her wet slit. If this game lasted any longer she might find herself giving in and fucking him right there at the table, in front of her husband.. Why was she this turned on, she looked up to see her husband motioning suggestively from her eyes down to what he could tell was going on below.

Nick continued to play, admittedly a bit distracted by his wife practically fucking Shaun right in front of him, but nowhere near as distracted as his opponents. The distractions however, worked in his favour. Shaun had a few bad rolls in a row, and found himself mortgaging a few properties. If he'd paid attention he would've mortgaged the ones Alice had just passed, but between the drinks and the wet pussy grinding against him he slipped up. He watched in disappointment as a roll that would have seen Alice lose yielded no payment, and further disappointment as her next move landed her on Nick's strip of hotels.

They laid their cards and cash out, Alice paid out her remaining money to Nick and the counting began. As they swapped out hotels for cash to ease a possible recount, Alice watched with nervous excitement as both stacks grew at an equal rate. In the end, the difference was a mere $50. Her husband grinned, at the last moment he had stolen the victory. Shaun shook his head, realizing his last moves had been the difference between burying his cock in Alice and tugging it himself alone in the spare bedroom. Alice wasn't sure how to feel, her underwear were soaked, she'd been prepared for either end, but now she'd be left wondering how he would've taken her. Nick reached out his hand, took hers, and led her down the hall to their bedroom. "Maybe you can fuck her tomorrow Shaun" he laughed as the door shut behind them.

Inside the room he walked to the edge of the bed and sat down. He looked up at his wife, a wet spot showing on her underwear, her skin flush and beaded with sweat. "Someone has been a naughty girl."

"I thought you liked when I was naughty" she purred back.

"I do, but naughty girls need to be taught a lesson I think. Now come over here and get on your knees."

They had played these roles in the bedroom many times before, but tonight it felt different. He had actually gambled and won her, and if the night had gone differently she might getting on her knees in front of another man. Tonight she was his by conquest, albeit conquest at Monopoly.

She took him into her mouth, and it wasn't long before his hand grabbed the back of her head and guided her further onto his cock. Controlling the pace, he guided her head up and down, stopping every so often to pull her off for air. When he was good and hard, he looked down into her eyes and said "Do you want to be fucked?"

"Mhmm" was the only sound that came back as he pulled her mouth back onto his cock.

"Then I want to hear you say it." he said, pausing this time to let her answer.

"I want you to fuck me, please fuck me."

Nick didn't need to be told twice, he helped her back to her feet, then tossed her forward onto her stomach. Alice moaned in ecstacy as he fell on top of her, nibbling at her neck and ears. He pushed her underwear aside and slipped his cock in with ease, his hands grabbed the back of her wrists. Most nights he would've paused after she blew him, using his mouth, his tongue, his hands.. Maybe even a toy or two to get her to orgasm before he took her. But tonight she was his prize, and he took her like a Viking claiming his spoils. She hadn't seen her husband this worked up in years, and if she was being honest, sometimes you just needed someone to fuck you nice and hard. Nick picked up the pace, holding her down, taking care to pull almost all the way out so she could feel the full length of his shaft with each thrust. She moaned as he took her, and her moans only served to excite him further. She could hear his breath quickening, and not wanting him to stop on her account she moaned all the louder, clenching her muscles around him. With one final thrust he let loose inside of her, before collapsing on top, still inside, her warmth holding him tight.