Houseguest for a Hot Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time they needed drinks, Alice and Nick volunteered to do the mixing and headed inside. The bar was located on the upper floor of the great room, not the safest decision if you'd had too many, but the view it provided out across the pool and the yard was worth it. It also afforded anyone behind the bar a better line of sight to anyone coming in or out of the room well in advance.

As Alice set to work mixing a round of shooters to take back to the poolside, Nick came up behind her and put his hands around her waist.

"Now now Mr Handsy, we need to hurry up and get back out there." she said as she half-heartedly swatted his hands away. Ignoring her words, he pressed in closer and reached around to the front of her dress, his hand tracing up the inside of her thigh to rest on the mound between her legs. She let out an "mmm" as she continued to make the drinks, fighting to keep her focus. Nick treated this as a green light to go further and slipped his hand into the waistband so that he could get better access, his fingers teasing at the opening, then tracing back up to rub across her clit. The bar obscured anything from the waist down with ease due to its elevated status, and as Nick continued to finger his wife he saw Shaun enter the house.

"Perfect timing Shaun, can you come help us with these drinks?" shouted down Nick, keeping his hand working on his wife as he did.

"Yep, just need to hit the head and I'll be right there." he replied, heading down the hall.

"We said we weren't going to tell anyone here about our arrangement so what exactly is your plan?" Alice asked, more curious than anything, and no longer concerned with removing her husbands hand.

"Oh you'll see" was the only response she got.

When Shaun made it to the top of the stairs, he had to do a double take when he realized what was going on. Nick was very clearly finger-fucking Alice at the bar, though he was unaware until he'd hit the top of the stairs.

"Should I come back or?" he asked, eyes affixed on Alice's body, her hands no longer mixing drinks but instead being used to steady her legs.

"No no Shaun, see, what I was thinking, is that we already missed Alice's turn at the game when she volunteered to come up here and mix drinks. So I'm thinking it's time she did a dare to make up for it." replied Nick. "She's not one to back down from a challenge, time to see what she's made of."

"Fine, let's get back out there and do this dare" moaned Alice as she extracted her husbands hand from her underwear.

"Oh, we're going to take care of it right here, but first I need Shaun to come stand at the bar with me" Motioning for Shaun to join them, Nick continued "I dare you, to get down on your knees, and blow both of us for the next minute, right here at this bar."

Alice looked back at him, before their vacation she would've assumed he was kidding, but now she knew he was fixated on exploring the wild side for the weekend, and she was a bit turned on herself at the proposition.

To both of their surprise, she dropped down without a word, handed Nick a phone with a one minute timer queued up and got to work pulling their cocks out through their pants. Nick looked out at the party and was relieved to see everyone was still at the pool, none the wiser. He looked down to see Alice with his dick in her hand, and Shaun's in her mouth. He set the phone down and waited a full minute before he even turned the timer on. He used his own to snap a few pictures of his wife's predicament, a personal memento that he would revisit many times in the following years. It felt as if every ounce of blood he could spare was rushing to his cock, he watched in lust as his wife alternated between them, stroking both shafts as she sucked.

When the timer finally went off, she rose to her feet, collected the shooters, and began to head for the stairs before pausing at the top. "That's all you get for now, and Shaun, if I see you near Leanne I'm leaving you here. You two men are going to owe me bigtime when we get home. Now let's go get back to the party before anyone realizes how long we've been gone" and with that, they all headed back out and continued their night.

Before they knew it, they were piled in the back of the cab headed home. The drive was fast, too fast for Nick to get handsy in the backseat, but it didn't stop him from grabbing his wife's ass as she climbed out when they got home.

When they got in the front door, Nick turned her around and kissed her passionately. As he let go of her lips, he turned her around and whispered into her ear. "Down the hall you go, when we get there I want you on the bed, in your underwear and waiting for us."

Alice felt herself getting wet at the way her husband was talking. During the day she was in control of the house, but at night she didn't want control, she wanted someone to tell her what to do, to free her from making decisions. She dropped the straps from her dress as she walked down the hall, it fell off her ass just before she turned into the bedroom.

"Shaun, I'm going to need you to wait here for a minute" said Nick as he handed him a beer.

"Your house, your rules" replied Shaun as he sat down.

Nick headed down the hall to find his wife laying there on top of the sheets. He took a blindfold from the nightstand and headed over to her, as it slipped down to cover here eyes, she knew what would happen next. One by one her wrists were attached to the restraints they kept hidden under the mattress, she was stuck now, his for the taking, but where was Shaun.

"Okay, she's ready for us" she heard her husband say, and from down the hall she heard footprints. This felt all too similar to the night at the hotel, her husband playing mind games as he convinced her that Shaun was there too, fucking her in front of him. In the end it had been an elaborate illusion, but that illusion was quickly dismissed this time as she felt one hand grab at her side as another undid the clasp of her bra, allowing better access to her chest. With two hands working her breasts, there was no denying the extra presence in the room as someone else climbed between her legs and began to caress her thighs as they kissed their way along them. She felt a pair of fingers slide into her waistband, and her underwear were torn from her legs leaving her naked and exposed, at the mercy of the two men in the room.

The lips kissing her thighs began to work their way up her stomach, finding the nipple on her left breast, clamping down just hard enough to send a shock through her body. Another set of lips kissed at her neck before working it's way down to her right breast and copying the other side. Hands traced up the inside of her thighs, each taking turns grazing her labia, teasing her clit, grabbing a handful of ass before repeating the movement. One of the hands left her thigh then, and the man on the right peeled away from her chest as the other mouth began to work both breasts. The hand still between her legs parted her labia and began to probe at her entrance, stealing the juices that were now flowing to act as lubricant against her clit. As she gasped, she felt a cock graze her lips. A hand grasped the back of her head as that same cock was now guided into her mouth. She let out an "Mhmm" and began to suck away as it's owner started to fuck her mouth in return.

She felt lips leaving her nipples again, working their way down, fingers still working in and out of her, another finger now probing at her back door. It disappeared for a moment before returning, freshly lubricated, now sliding into her ass, she tried her best to relax her body as she was now being penetrated in every available hole. A second finger joined the first, she bucked her hips hard as fingers slid in and out, the cock in her mouth was now plunging deeper and faster, stopping briefly only to let her catch her breath before sliding back in. Alice was in pure ecstasy now, she didn't know what they had in store for her, but they were off to a good start and the thought of them using her body all night kicked her over the edge as an orgasm took her by storm.

"I think she's ready for this" said Nick as he handed a double vibrator over to Shaun. He continued to fuck his wife's mouth as Shaun took the lubed up toy and started to slide both ends into Alice. When both sides were past their tapered ends, Shaun let go of the toy and turned it on. They watched Alice squirm against the sheets as waves of vibrations now began to ripple inside of her.

She felt the cuffs around her hands come loose from the restraints on the bed, and they helped her to her feet now, fastening the cuffs behind her back before lowering her down onto her knees.. A hand guided her mouth to a waiting cock, which she dutifully began to suck before being pulled off and guided to another one nearby. They took turns like this for awhile, using her as their own personal cock-sucking machine. The vibrations coming from down below made it hard to even think straight as they stuffed her mouth. Eventually she heard footsteps walking away to get something from across the room.

Nick grabbed some large cushions from the chair in the corner of their room and piled them one atop the other in front of his wife. He handed Shaun a condom and motioned for him to put it on as he bent his wife down over the pillows in front of him. She gasped as he removed the double vibrator from her holes and replaced the one in her ass with a solo vibrating plug, this one a bit bigger, but by now she was ready for it. He walked his way back to her mouth and began to slide his cock back inside, Shaun approached from the rear and lined his manhood up with Alice's slit.

She could tell by the condom covering it that Shaun was behind her now, she squirmed her hips to try and get him inside, and he obliged by sliding the full length deep inside of her. His hands clasped around her wrists and pulled them tight together, she was their captive, and they were taking her like she was a piece of booty scored by a crew of pirates. Another orgasm rocked through her as they took her for their own, she moaned loudly around her husband's dick and clenched her pussy tight around Shaun.

The sight of his wife orgasming while they both fucked her was enough to push Nick over the edge, he barely had time to say "Oh fuck.. I'm coming" before he began to unleash a load into his wife's waiting mouth. She did her best to handle it, swallowing deeply as Nick's orgasm subsided along with her own. He had Shaun stop for a moment so they could get her into a more comfortable position, moving her hands to her front and laying her back onto the bed. Shaun began to slide into her again as Nick took a moment to snap a few photos to add to his own personal collection.

Alice wrapped her legs around Shaun as he continued to slide in and out of her, he would have to keep things going as Nick regained his composure. Rejoining them on the bed, Nick pulled Alice's cuffed hands aside and began to suck and nibble at her breasts. His hand slipping down to massage her clit, her body melting into the sheets at the onslaught of the two men.

"Oh god, it feels so good" purred Alice "Don't stop, both of you, keep going, I want all of you, all night long."

Those words were all it took for Nick to begin springing to action. He moved his cock to his wife's mouth and she began to suck again, getting him hard. Shaun meanwhile had hit his limit and his own breathing was now picking up the pace.

"Come on, come for me" Alice gasped as her legs pulled him in tighter.

"Fuck.. oh fuck.. Yessss.." Shauns hips surged forwards, his legs locked in place as he deposited his load into the rubber protecting Alice's still fertile body. She kept her legs locked around him and bucked back up at him, squeezing her pussy tight around him, milking out every drop before letting him collapse on the mattress beside her.

Nick pulled away from his wife and undid the cuffs from her hands.

"I want you to ride me now" he said, hopping onto the bed beside her and motioning for her to climb on top.

"Sir yes sir" came the reply as she swung a leg over his body and slowly lowered herself down onto him. Now it was her turn to dictate the pace as she teased his cock, pulling almost all the way off, toying with him before sliding back down. His hands wrapped around her thighs and her ass as she swayed back and forth on top of him. This was his favorite way to see her, breasts in his face, riding his cock, their now sweaty bodies perfectly intertwined.

Nick pulled his wife down to kiss him, holding her tight as he now started to pump his hips up to meet hers, his full length disappearing inside of her. He saw that Shaun, still blessed with youth, was already springing back to action. He whispered gently into his wife's ear "You know love, he's not that much bigger than the plug inside of you."

"I don't know, we haven't tried that in awhile, you never really fit." she replied

"And for all I know, I never will, but I think we both know how your body responds to toys and fingers there, imagine how it'll feel with both of us inside." Nick was prepared to give up the idea if she rebuffed him again, but the lust of the moment aided his chances that night.

"Okay, but you'd better be ready for a fast end to the night if I say the word" she said, her voice full of nervous excitement.

"Shaun, get a condom, there's one more item on the list for the weekend and it involves replacing this vibrating plug." he pointed to the night stand where Shaun was able to find a fresh one, and a bottle of lube to go along with it.

Nick watched, his heart racing as Shaun slipped the condom on and covered it in lube. He approached Alice from behind and Nick felt her body tense up a bit as a cock was now resting against her asshole.

Placing a hand on her hip, Shaun grasped his dick with the other and began to push slowly forward, he felt Alice start to relax as it slipped in, little by little. When he was a few inches in he began to work it back and forth, slowly her body began to accept the new visitor.

Alice dug her nails into Nick's chest as she felt Shaun sliding into her backdoor, each thrust bringing him deeper into her, and what had felt like tightness was quickly turning to pleasure, as he claimed the only hole they hadn't yet fucked that night.

As her body loosened up, she began to move her hips again, driving her body back onto both of the men, each one of them captivated by the gorgeous woman between them. She felt so full, so warm, almost in disbelief of the situation as it happened. As they quickened the pace, she lost herself in the moment, giving in to the pleasure. Shaun's arms wrapped her body, grabbing at her chest and kneading her breasts, Nick had a thumb on her clit, rubbing it as she continued to ride him.

That familiar feeling began to build in all three of them now as they fucked, every moment mirrored that of a well oiled machine. Alice was the first to the finish, her toes curling, her nails digging further into Nick, her body pulling in the two men. In that moment, as the sounds of pleasure left her body, no man would've held on, and in that moment, no man did. Nick shooting his seed deep inside, Shaun filling a second condom with his own load. He pulled himself back out of Alice and headed for the guest shower.

After they'd regained their breath, Nick took Alice to the shower and they washed off the hard earned sweat of their efforts. They fell into a blissful sleep then, Nick's arms wrapped around the woman he loved. They awoke the same way, it was the best sleep they'd had in years.

They headed to the kitchen that morning, the house still quiet in the morning hours, the sun coming in through the window. In front of the coffee maker they found a note.

"Thank you for the lovely weekend, it's certainly one that I won't forget, look me up if you ever cross the pond. - Shaun"

"Well, I guess that ends our anything goes weekend." said Nick as he set the coffee brewing.

"On the contrary my love, it'll take at least ten minutes for that coffee to brew" responded Alice as she hooked her finger into his waistband and began to pull him back towards the bedroom.

*A brief word from the author*

Thank you to everyone who made it this far, I honestly don't know if I'll write another part to this one, but the door has been left open. I owe a thank you to my wife as well, for reading through and helping me figure out a few scenes.

Shaun is entirely fictional, as are the majority of the characters in the story, though some are loosely based off of real people. No wives were shared in the making of this story.

If you have comments, I'd love to hear them, if you're a troll, you do you, I know where the delete button is.