Houseguest for a Hot Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Alice awoke in the morning to find a note from Nick.

"Had to head to the office for a few hours, there's a big job coming up and suddenly everyone needs something.

Love you,

Nick

P.S. - The deal is still on, just keep me in the loop"

She laughed as she set the note down on the night-stand, the only thing on her mind this morning was a shower and then grabbing a hot cup of coffee. She turned on the water in the ensuite and climbed in to wash away the night before.

***

Nick had indeed headed to the office that morning, but the only thing required of him had been a few e-mail responses, easily done from home. What he really wanted; was a chance to help Alice fill one of her own fantasies, in a controlled situation of course. Unbeknownst to his wife, he had set a plan in motion that would hopefully lead to it occurring.

***

Alice emerged from the shower feeling refreshed and excited for whatever surprises the night might bring. They had gotten off to a quick start last night, though when all was said and done it was her husband that she found herself sharing the sheets with. She wondered what he had in mind for tonight, if the toy he had brought into the bedroom was meant to be a substitute for something.. Or someone else.

Leaving her room, she headed down the hallway, it seemed that Shaun had started his morning the same way and was in the guest bathroom showering. She contemplated taking a peek inside, but decided before all other things that coffee was a must. Grabbing the pot from the coffee maker she headed for the sink to grab some water, to her surprise as she turned on the tap it began to spout water both out of the end and out of the side of the fixture. Water began to run down the faucet, over the back of the sink and down across the counter. She opened the sink to find the water shutoff and noticed the water was running there too out of one of the connections.

"Damn it, why this morning" she shouted back at the plumbing, annoyed that it would deny her the chance to enjoy her morning coffee. At the time, she was too busy trying to figure out the "why" of the situation, perhaps if she'd had a chance to get that morning coffee she also would've figured out the "who".

"Plumbing problems?" came Shaun's voice from the entrance to the kitchen, surprising her.

"Yeah, it's leaking, and I don't entirely know why. It seemed fine last night, I'll have to get Nick to take a look at it" she answered as she turned to look at him. He stood there, still shirtless from the shower, in a pair of blue jeans, towel hung around his neck, his chest still glistening with water from the shower. He must've heard her arguing with the pipes.

"I could take a gander if you want" he said, stepping past her, crouching down to look at where the water had escaped. "Have you got any tools I could borrow?"

"Sure thing, I didn't realize our house guest was also a handi-man" she said as she left to get the tools.

***

Nick sat in his office, the door locked, sipping a coffee, his eyes fixed on his computer monitor. Years earlier they had installed smart cameras throughout the house, and while they didn't cover every square inch, the kitchen was one place that was mostly in full view. So far everything was going according to plan, though he guessed that the next steps might need a bit of a helping hand.

He watched as his wife returned from the garage with tools, her robe draped loose enough that when she bent down to hand them to Shaun he was no doubt treated to a view of the negligee beneath it. It wouldn't take him long to find the issue, Nick had simply loosened a few nuts, not enough to do any real damage, but enough to catch Alice's attention, knowing full well that the coffee pot would be calling her name. He watched his wife, seemingly in no rush to get dressed, making small talk with Shaun as he worked, her eyes roaming his body. The moment he had waited for was arriving, grabbing his phone, he sent a text to his wife.

"Seems you found yourself a handi-man, had you given any thought as to how you could repay him?"

***

*Ding* Alice's phone buzzed in her robe pocket, she pulled it out to find a message from Nick. She gave the phone a puzzled look for a moment before she remembered the camera, looking up, she waved her finger "naughty naughty" and made a fake frown towards it. Not quite catching on, she responded "Isn't letting him stay in our house payment enough?"

"Corner drawer" came the response. She turned and opened the drawer at the edge of the counter, sitting on top, nowhere near their usual spot in the house was a condom. Her eyes popped open wide, turning back to the camera, she point at it, then pointed at Shaun and gave a questioning look back. Her phone dinged again.

"You seemed more than willing to let him claim you last night, maybe he'd be willing accept your body as payment this morning." She felt a ripple of excitement then from her toes, up between her legs, through her nipples as they stood firm against the sheer layer covering them inside of her robe. Her face flushed red a little as she contemplated what her husband was suggesting. Looking again at the man working under the sink, she bit her bottom lip, he did certainly have a way of getting her going, his hands had been working magic on her slit before the game had gone in Nick's favour.

"I think that about settles it" came Shaun's voice from beneath the counter as he pulled himself out and stood back up. Perhaps it was the messages she'd received from her husband spurring her on, perhaps it was the work he'd just finished doing down below causing his muscles to swell and his body to exude just enough sweat to be appealing, but whatever it was, her body was wanting to devour every inch of him.

She heard the words before she'd even realized she said them "My hero, I'll have to find some way to return the favour"

"No need, you've given me a place to stay for the weekend, it's the least I can do" he replied, not yet aware of the situation.

"Oh no, I insist" she purred as she gently pushed him back against the counter, grabbing hold of his belt.

"But I.. well.. Wait what about your husband, won't he mind?" stammered Shaun, now fully understanding what she meant.

"That's him I was texting, he told me to repay you however I saw fit"

"Well, I mean.. Did he mean"

"Shush" she said putting her finger over his lips. She kissed him once passionately, and then began to kiss her way down his chest, lowering herself to her knees as she slid his belt free of his pants. As she undid the button, she was surprised to find that the pair of jeans he wore were the only thing he'd put on after leaving the shower. His cock sprung free, rising to action as she grasped the base of the shaft and started to pump it.

***

Nick double checked the door to his office to make sure it was locked, his heart rate rapidly increasing at the thrill of what he was now witnessing. He watched as his wife began to kiss up and down the shaft before slipping Shauns cock in between her lips and beginning to slide her mouth back and forth along his manhood. Her free hand undid the strap holding her robe in place, and it fell to the floor around her as she continued to work his cock. Leaning forward to take him in further, her negligee pulled up to allow the curves of her ass to peek out from beneath it. Unlike the night in the hot-tub, Shaun kept his hands free of her head and let her work her magic alone this time.

Not wanting to be the only one enjoying himself, Nick unzipped his own pants and pulled his cock from his boxer briefs. He began to slowly stroke himself, enjoying the sight of his wife once again taking another man in her mouth.

***

"Good lord your mouth feels good" Shaun gasped as he stared down at the sexy woman below him. He questioned the luck he had found when he accidentally entered the wrong room at the B&B. Now he had that same woman on her knees, her cheeks pulled in as her mouth and tongue worked his shaft. A familiar tingling sensation began to build in his balls, if this kept up he was going to give her a mouthful. Not wanting the moment to be over, he reached down to take her hands and pull her back up to him.

"Slow it down there madame, seems a shame to rush to a conclusion with you looking like that" Before she could respond he lifted her up and set her ass down on the counter in front of him. His hands tugged at the shoulder straps of her nightie and pulled it down to her waist, letting her breasts loose into the cool kitchen air. Slowly he kissed his way up and down her neck, nibbling at her ear, then down across her chest, taking his time to knead her chest, pinching and twisting one nipple, swirling his tongue around the other.

"Fuck that feels good" she moaned back, pulling his head into her chest. One hand slipped free of her breasts and made it's way down to her thong. Back and forth it began to rub on her mound, probing gently between her lips, no doubt he could tell how wet she was even with her underwear still on.

***

Everything was going better than Nick had planned, he had worried Shaun would fall victim quickly to his wife's cock-sucking skills, but patience had perservered and now he watched as Shaun slipped his fingers under Alice's underwear, her hips raising in response as they were removed and dropped on the kitchen floor. Shaun kissed his way down the inside of Alice's thighs, before beginning to flick his tongue up and down her labia, teasing her clit as he mostly kept his tongue just out of reach even when she bucked her hips into his face.

***

Alice was in pure bliss, she hadn't expected this man to have much skill, younger men rarely do, but this one could almost rival her husband. Her hands ran through his hair as his tongue rocked back and forth across her pussy lips, slowly he had been making his way higher, her clit beginning to swell as each stroke of the tongue started to focus more and more on it. She felt a finger then, teasing at her entrance before sliding inside, a poor substitute for a cock, but more than sufficient to help her toward her building orgasm.

***

Nick knew how to read his wife's body, and he had to admit he was quite surprised at how well Shaun was doing. He saw her back begin to arch, her hands were pulling his face tight between her legs, her hips were bucking back and forth as a second finger had joined the first. Before he knew it she was grabbing at the side of the counter saying "oh fuck..oh fuck, oh fuck" and riding the wave of an orgasm as the hands of their guest.

***

As her breathing began to return to normal, Alice looked up at Shaun. He flicked his tongue against her clit again playfully, sending ripples through her body.

"I think you've done more than enough of that" she said as she slid herself down off of the island. She took the condom from the drawer and held it out to him. "I think it's about time you fucked me now, don't you?"

"If you insist, I guess I have no choice" Shaun responded. Tearing it from the package and rolling it down the outside of his cock. Alice turned her back to him and leaned forward against the counter, her labia now swollen with excitement, clearly visible from behind. Shaun stepped forwards and teased her slit with his cockhead, rubbing it up and down. Reaching back, she guided him into her entrance, as he began to slowly pump into her.

***

Nick stroked faster now, eyes unblinking as he watched Shaun fuck his wife, bent over the kitchen counter, her tits pressed against the surface. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning with every thrust into her. Shaun now had one hand on each hip, he had started off slow, but they were fucking quite hurriedly now, the pace not one to last for any length.

***

To Alice's surprise, she felt another orgasm coming. She grabbed the edges of the counter as Shaun slammed in from behind. His cock seemed to be getting bigger, and his breathing was different, it was only a matter of time before he got there. Her own orgasm hit first, and her pussy clamped down on his cock, squeezing him tight. That was all it took to push Shaun over the limit, he pumped deeper now, his pace beginning to slow as the condom filled up with a massive orgasm. He pulled free from her swollen pussy, savoring the view of this lusty housewife, bent over on the counter, freshly taken.

***

Nick too had finished in the excitement, after he'd wiped himself clean, he sent a message to his wife, who was now picking up her underwear from the floor and covering herself again with her robe. "Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, Love you, see you in a bit"

***

The rest of the morning passed quite quickly, Nick had arrived home to find both Alice and Shaun sitting at the table figuring out if there was any events to go to in the City that evening. As they debated whether they should check out a new nightclub, or head to see a play passing through town, the phone rang with an alternative. Some friends in town were having a party, and despite Alice's insistence that they had someone visiting from another country and didn't want to impose, they said the more the merrier and simply wouldn't take no for an answer.

Shaun spent the afternoon in the city checking out the new museum, giving Nick and Alice a chance to debrief the event of the morning and to figure out how they would handle the party later that night.

"Seemed to be quite the payment our friend got for his help this morning, I guess his work was to your satisfaction?" Nick chuckled as he looked across the table to his wife.

"Oh, he was certainly satisfying. Though I think we both enjoyed mutual satisfaction in a job well done." she replied, then continued "What do we do about tonight though? We certainly can't inform our friends of our arrangement, as much as I'm enjoying myself, there are some details of our sex life that I don't think they need to know."

"I agree, that shouldn't be too hard to do, we'll just let Shaun know ahead of time, and keep you well away from Tequila" he laughed.

***

Later that night, as Alice slipped on her favorite black dress, she felt butterflies in her stomach. The last time she had worn this dress, she'd almost ended up fucking Nick in the back of a cab, they both had been a few drinks too deep at a New Years Party and neither wanted to wait until they made it home to celebrate. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she felt confident in her choice, it clung tightly to her chest and hips, the neckline plunging low enough to give quite the eyeful, the bottom sitting a few inches above her knee. Enough to cover her ass if she had to pick something up, but short enough that Nick had taken advantage many a time before by slipping his hand up inside.

They rode together in a cab, fully anticipating that they wouldn't be in any state to drive back later that night. As the car pulled up the driveway, Alice rested a hand on each of their thighs and laid out the rules. "Okay boys, remember, no talking about our arrangement, nothing about the hot-tub, and if we make it through the night with nobody finding out, maybe we can have a little fun when we get back to the house."

She slid across Nick's lap to get out, leaving them to watch as her ass swayed back and forth as she walked up the front steps to the door. She was met with hugs from all of the group that Nick could only describe as "The Moms", we all had kids that went to school together and she'd become good friends with them over the years. After introducing Shaun they headed to find the men in the back, circling the barbeque, the beer already flowing heavily.

***

"So what's dreamboat's deal?" Leanne asked, passing Alice a glass of wine. Leanne was recently divorced and on the prowl after she'd caught her husband getting a little too friendly with his secretary and sent him packing.

"We met him on the East Coast when we went on vacation earlier this year, he's from Bristol, decided he wanted to travel across Canada and see as much of it as he could" Alice answered, trying to keep her answers as boring as possible.

"I wouldn't mind seeing as much of him as I could" Leanne said, laughing and taking a big sip of wine. This was met with a chorus of giggles and cheers from the married women around them.

"I don't think my husband would want me within ten feet of him, let alone staying in my house Alice. How did you convince Nick that it was a good idea?" asked Megan, before mimicking a blowjob motion.

"Oh shush" replied Alice as she tried to stop Megan's display "It's nothing like that, he just needed a place to stay and Nick offered. He's leaving town tomorrow"

"Well that's a shame" said Leanne, making a pouting face. "Maybe I should ask him to take me with him."

"Maybe you should" chimed in Kate as she reached out her wine glass, clinking it against Leanne's and getting everyone laughing again.

***

Shaun had managed to fit right in with the rest of the men at the party, while Nick wasn't the biggest of soccer fans, Shaun had them all in the palm of his hand asking questions of what it was like to be at a "football" game over there. As the beers were drained, the talk settled to that of their conquests in their glory days.

"C'mon Shaun, you have to tell us, you're not old and busted like the rest of us, and I'm guessing you can have any woman you want with an accent like that. How has Canada been for women?" goaded Paul as he tossed another beer to Shaun.

"Honestly gents, I've mostly been sight-seeing, there was one woman earlier in the trip that really did a number on me, but if I'm being honest I think I tripped and fell ass backwards into that one." answered Shaun, trying to keep them at bay with as vague of a visual as he could get away with.

"I knew it" shouted Jack, "My man doesn't even have to try and get women, they just hunt him down and jump his bones. I'll tell you this my friend, you'd best enjoy every moment you can, because once you're married that door slams shut real fast"

"Ha, don't mind him" chimed in Paul "Not all of us are in sexless marriages, isn't that right Nick?"

"A gentleman never kisses and tells, but I bet if Jack here stopped having 'business lunches' at Hooters, he might find Kate a little more agreeable when he got home" answered Nick.

"Oh c'mon, I'm not there that often am I?" came the response from Jack, though it sounded as if even he didn't believe himself.

By this point the beers had flowed freely enough to merit a piss break and Nick excused himself to head into the house. He ran into his wife as she emerged from the house with a wine glass.

"Hello there stranger" he said as he wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her ass as he did.

"Hey yourself" she answered as she swatted his hands away.

"How are the moms today?" he asked, smirking his goofy grin. "I saw them eyeing up Shaun like he was a hot fudge sundae on a cheat day."

"Pretty sure if we leave him unattended that Leanne will try to kidnap him and turn him into her own personal playtoy" she replied, looking over to see Shaun laughing with the guys.

"How long are we wanting to stay at this party? You worried she's going to steal him for the night and you'll be stuck with just me?" he asked as he renewed his grip on her ass.

"Not worried about that at all, he'll be going home with us for sure." she answered, winking at him before breaking free and heading back to join the other women.

When Nick headed back out to the party, he found both groups had joined together and were playing Truth or Dare. While it seemed a bit like a college game, within the first round Paul had jumped into the pool fully clothed, Leanne had flashed her tits to everyone before trying to get Shaun to do a body-shot off of them, and many risqué stories from past relationships had been shared.