All Comments on 'Houseguest Humiliation'

by BitchBoi69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I liked it...you have an obvious talent for writing - keep it up :-)

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Very good

You should continue writing, you obviously enjoy writing and I would enjoy reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I enjoyed it

Absolute guest humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Dude, good writing, very hot, but that’s pathetic if it’s real? I assume that’s what you were going for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Daddy

You never fail to amaze your master, boy. That's why you're Daddy's one and only favorite. A true PATHETIC pig bitch. I love it! This was great to read.

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74almost 5 years ago
I liked it a lot

Great job. I hope you write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So humiliating in so many ways!

Seriously hot fantasy!

To comment on another comment: the story is realistic *enough* for fantasy, but I assume it is a sex fantasy not a memoir where you have to feel sympathy for the narrator. if true it would be sad, but I think we can assume it is a thought experiment not a story of something that happened just like this.

It hits a lot of notes for different people; maybe too rough for some but if you are in the mood for a hot fantasy story, it definitely qualifies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Humiliation and Cuck play!

Hot story! I love humiliation, and it definitely hit a lot of my triggers! I loved the ending, when your BF “woke you up” to eat his lover’s cum out his ass, and then face fucked you and got off on your humiliation almost as much as you did! Loved that he made you sleep with his cum drying on your face, so his lover could make fun of you for it...so hot!!! and the wedding gift... that was a nice touch!

Keep writing! I’d love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Haha cuck

Pathetic tiny dicked cuck got just what he deserved

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Great first story

I enjoyed reading your story. Because all your characters were gay/out, it didn't fit the template of my favorites, but I really enjoyed the humiliation of the main character.

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. Especially if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - cuck knows he’s being played

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

That was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous