All Comments on 'Houseguest Nightmare'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson13 days ago

That's one fantasy I now have... :) *****

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

@anonymous with the changed roles.

As long everyone is on board I wouldn't hate such a story. As long nobody is humiliated or hurt, reveresed roles would be ok. But in a lot of stories here a man fucking someone others wife changes to an asshole to make himself a better lover.

I had once a threesome with a married couple. At no time I thought of making bad comments. I was feeling honored at all time and was never thinking bad about any of the two.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good one

Could any guy really get that lucky? Oh well, dream on.

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years ago
Funny

Probably not reality, but still funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Houseguest nightmare

Great job!

for any budding writers I hope they pay attention. Your use of foreshadowing contributes greatly to the story. One had to expect the switch between Josie and Claire. That also set up Carol nicely but I found that a bit anti-climatic. I might have approached it a little differently, but it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey I get it!

I have sex with hanna and her four sisters all the time!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So, just change the roles a little bit, . . .

and let's have it be his wife who is servicing all his brothers, and his father. How much fun is that story?

Thought so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comic book over-the-top story

But pretty entertaining. Needs some editing help. And I'm not sure about the Humor section. Maybe erotic couplings? Maybe the "Big dick/dumb ass" section? Amyway. Thanks for the effort. It was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editing man

Good story, but you need a continuity editor. All of these other people just started showing up randomly with no explanation, it was hard to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous