Household Changes

Story Info
Wife gets curious, feminizes husband, pays the price and...
46.7k words
3.89
34.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By all accounts, I had a pretty good life before the changes. My husband, Mike, worked to support us, and I stayed at home. We had no children, by choice, and it kept us free to come and go as we pleased. We had a handful of good friends, who we enjoyed socializing with pretty frequently. Our sex life was awesome!

I have no idea what my problem was, then. Something seemed off. Perhaps I just got bored. One day, I started looking at porn on the internet. As I went further and further down that rabbit hole, I found something called "female domination," which made my pussy tingle. Now, I see that I stumbled upon the "lighter stuff," which I supposed was a good introduction. There was something about seeing naked men, kneeling in front of powerful women, doing their bidding, which really got me going.

The more I clicked, I saw men wearing collars and being led on leashes. I saw men handcuffed and forced to perform cunnilingus (which caused me to rub out a few orgasms myself!). There were pictures of elegant women spanking men or supervising them performing household duties. The further along I went, I began to see the women don what I found out was called a "strapon dildo," and effectively reverse the male/female role in the relationship.

I went further down that path, and saw the dominant women fuck the men's mouths and asses with their new found cocks. Speaking of the "men": It seemed the more I looked, the more I found the "men" became less manly as well. In some pictures and videos, the women went to great lengths to feminize and humiliate the male before they violated them. While I'd never considered myself a hardcore feminist, something about these images and videos spoke to me.

The idea of a man, in a long curly, blonde wig, full makeup, earrings, nail polish, and some form of ridiculous french maid, secretary, cheerleader or just skimpy bikini, in a position of absolute weakness and servility....really REALLY turned me on.

Everyone has read the story about the asshole and/or cheater man, who finally gets what he deserves in the form of female domination revenge. Likewise, everyone has read the story of the long suffering, closeted sissy who finally finds the dominant woman of his dreams, or even the man who was "lead where he really always wanted to go."

This is not that story. This is the story of a great man, great provider and great husband, who got molded by his wife into something very different, simply because she wanted to, and figured out she could. I guess this really all started several months back, as I said, when Mike left for work, and I got bored on the internet. Over several days, I got more and more into this "female domination" thing and decided it was something I wanted to do. Then, I began to read articles about how to transition your relationship into a female-led one.

As the time of Mike's arrival home from work drew close, I went upstairs and got ready. Now, I must say, I'm above average in the looks department. Mike and I both work out and are in great shape. I have a great ass from the workouts, but one thing that I was born with, that is Mike's weakness, are my tits. They are a nice, firm D cup. Even after a few years of marriage, I often catch Mike staring at them. He's definitely a boob guy!

Early on, the key is to entice. Take small steps. I put on my sexiest red babydoll nightie and matching lipstick and heels, and waited for Mike in the doorway. When he came in, his jaw almost hit the floor. I grabbed his tie and led him to the bedroom. We quickly tore off his clothes as we continued to kiss and grab each other. Once I had him on his back on the bed, I smiled and dragged my nails down his chest. Then, I winked, and began to slowly lick his cock.

It immediately sprang to life and filled my mouth. Mike moaned in appreciation, and I kept going. After a few minutes, I stopped sucking, and crawled slowly up his chest. He wanted to protest the fact that I'd stopped, but I put my finger to his lips. Then, I took his necktie, licked my lips, and wound it around one of his wrists and tied a knot. Before he could react, I put that hand next to one of the rungs of the headboard, passed the tie behind it, and secured his other hand so he was stuck.

"Tiffany....I...what??" he sputtered.

"Shhhh baby," I cooed as I slid back down his body and put his cock back in my mouth. After a few more minutes, I crawled back up his chest and hovered my pussy over his mouth. Mike had tried a few times to orally pleasure me, but could never get his gag reflex under control. That needed to change. "Baby, if you want me to finish you, you have to finish me," I smiled.

"But Tiffany..." he stammered.

"Oh baby, I know it hasn't gone well before, but you're such a good lover, I know you can do it!" I cooed. "Do you want to make me happy?" I asked, as I slid the straps of the babydoll off my shoulders lewdly jiggled my now-exposed tits to him.

"Yes of course!" he replied, as I slowly lowered myself onto his face. The first few minutes were bad. Once he got his breathing under control, it got better, but he still had no idea what he was doing. I gently coached him through it, until he FINALLY got me off. Of course, I praised him, and true to my word, I rewarded him by sucking him to completion....but not without stopping and starting and teasing him a bit along the way. Let me just say that when he came he CAME hard.

Once he'd recovered, I untied him, and cuddled up next to him, and pressed my breasts into his chest. I whispered into his ear, "It seems like you liked that. Did you like that, baby?"

Mike replied, "I did. That was the hardest I'd ever cum. Did....did you finish? I know that's not my strong suit."

"Yes baby, you did a great job. Practice makes perfect of course, but I also was VERY satisfied," I said truthfully.

This continued every night for a week, the only minor variation being that toward the end of the week, I'd have him get on his knees on the floor. I'd tie his hands behind his back and then I'd have him eat my pussy while I sat on the edge of the bed. I'd always make sure he was completely naked, and I was at least partially clothed. Each night I'd uphold my end of the bargain, and so he was happy. A few nights, we were both up for regular sex as well, so that was a bonus for both of us!

Going into the second week, I purchased a pair of handcuffs. They were metal, but they had a key and a release that the wearer could get to, if they really felt the need. As always, I had Mike get on his knees, and he instinctively put his hands behind his back. Once the cold metal hit his wrist, he panicked. I secured both of his hands, and calmly said to him, "Baby, there's a release, look," I said as I showed him how to open it. "But you want to make me happy right, so leave them on," I smiled. With that, I took the key and put it on my necklace, so that it hung down invitingly into my cleavage. It was all part of the plan for later.

Toward the end of the second week, it was time to withhold, or rather pretend to withhold, to see how well the training had progressed. As always, Mike came home, but this time, I was not dressed for sex, but rather, in my sweatpants doing the laundry. However, I had "accidently left" the handcuffs on the bedside table, where he would see them when he changed out of his work clothes. As I figured, he came down with the handcuffs in his hands, and he held them up to me.

Not ready to just give it to him, I said "Is there something you'd like to ask me? Use your words...."

"Tiffany can we...can we...please each other?" he asked.

"Sure. Get naked, get on your knees, and cuff your hands behind your back," I said.

"But here? In the kitchen?" he asked.

"If you want to, yes, here," I stated. He quickly complied with my directions. I leaned against the kitchen table and took off my sweatpants. "You'll need to remove my thong with your mouth," I told him. I looked on with amusement as he flailed around and finally succeeded in removing my underwear. Then he began to lick my pussy. By now he was very good at it, and he finished me off in no time! He looked up at me, as usually at this point, I'd show him my tits, and then get down on my knees and return the favor.

This time, I did part of that. I took off my shirt, but I immediately blindfolded him with it. "That's all of my beautiful breasts that you get to see for now," I cooed. "I have a surprise for YOU!" I added. I took his hand and led him upstairs to our bedroom. I laid him down on his back, on the bed.

He wiggled a bit, and I'm sure that was uncomfortable on his hands, but he could deal with it. I'm sure he was fine the second I swirled my tongue around his cock head. Mike began to moan, as I wrapped my tiny fingers around his shaft and worked it with my hands as my tongue danced over his balls. His breathing became irregular, and he began to thrust his hips, then his balls tightened and he came in my mouth.

I knew I didn't have much time, so I swallowed it, and grabbed the device I'd hidden inside the sheets. I straddled his chest so that I faced his feet, and my back blocked his line of vision.

Mike felt the cool metal touch his cock. "What...WHAT'S GOING ON?" he shouted. He began to squirm, and fiddle with the cuffs.

"I'm locking you in a chastity cage," I said matter-of-factly, as I manipulated his cock and the cage, thankful that I'd practiced beforehand.

"What? No, you aren't!" he countered. At this point, he'd freed the latch and his hands gripped my waist just as I'd closed the padlock on the cage.

"I'd take it easy, baby," I warned him. "The key is hidden and only I know where it is. You really don't want to go somewhere to have that cut off, do you?"

Mike gave a defeated look.

"Baby, relax. It's all in good fun!" I giggled.

"I'm really not sure about this..." he continued.

"Baby, it's fine! I just gave you an awesome blowjob right? And you know I can't go long without your cock, so it's just a fun toy!" I exclaimed, as I turned around and began to rub my tits in his face. As always, he reached to paw and squeeze them. Then he began to play with my nipples, and I moaned in appreciation. I gently pushed his hands down and dangled my jugs in his face. He sat up, and began to lick my nipples and let his hands free so he could continue to play with my tits to his heart's content.

All of a sudden he moaned in pain. Oh that's right, he can't get hard in a chastity cage, oops!

"Oh I'm afraid you'll have to control yourself a bit hun," I smiled.

"It hurts!" Mike yelled.

"Are you a baby, or a big strong man?" I asked. "It doesn't hurt, you're fine," I said as I stood up and got dressed.

The next several days, I got him into the chastity cage routine. He'd have to put the cage on himself and cuff his hands behind his back in order to have the privilege of eating my pussy. Then I'd release him, suck his cock to completion and even give him the bonus privilege of letting his cock in my pussy for a bonus orgasm for him...and sometimes me.

I'd cuffed his hands wide enough apart on the bedframe each time, that when I sat on his shoulders he couldn't manipulate the release on the handcuffs, and it allowed me to work his deflated cock back into the chastity device each time. Finally, he didn't bother to try. At this point, he had the cage on all the time, except for when I was sucking him off, or letting him fuck me.

Once I had him handcuff and chastity trained, I got to work on spanking him. That didn't take more than a few days. I took our oral sessions to the bed, and I would position myself against the headboard, with Mike between my legs, his hands behind his back and his ass in the air. The first time, I began to buck against his tongue, and I reached forward and landed a swat right on his ass!

"OWW!! Mike yelled, and paused.

"Oh....oh baby...I'm so clossseee," I purred.

He got back to work, and I began to lightly swat his ass some more. He squirmed, but kept going.

"Ohhhhh OHHH MY GAWDDDD," I cried as I orgasmed. I slapped his ass really hard about four or five times.

"OWW!" Mike cried. "What the heck?"

"Oh...Mike...I....you just..."I stammered, as I began to slowly rub and soothe his ass. He moaned in appreciation and closed his eyes as I continued to massage his ass. "Does that feel good, baby?" I cooed.

"Yesssss," he whispered.

We finished as we always did. The next day, after he finished me off orally but before I'd released his cock, I told him, "You told me you liked the spanking, so if you want me to suck and fuck you, I need you to get over my lap."

By now the cumulative effect of everything we'd done, also helped, and he crawled over and folded himself over my knee. To help him out, I was completely naked. I raised his cuffed hands with one hand, and began to spank him with the other. After a few minutes of light to moderate swats, I began to rub his slightly reddened ass. "Does it feel good, baby?" I asked.

"It doeesss," Mike moaned. "It really does." Then I grabbed an ice cube from my drink and traced circles on his ass with it. I thought he would lose it!!

"OH...ughhhh!!" he cried and thrashed. "That's sooo gooodd!!!" he cried. "SOOO GOODD!! Thank you TIFFANY!!"

"Oh baby, you're welcome," I said, as I continued to massage his ass. "Baby, I have some concerns about how loud you are," I started. This actually went better than I'd planned, as this turned out to be a perfect opportunity to introduce gags. I reached into the bedside table and pulled out a small red ball gag. As he felt the straps, he tried to raise himself up and look back to see what was happening. I buckled the straps and smiled at his shocked face.

He panicked a bit and began to flail, but I prevented him from manipulating the cuff release. "There, there, just breathe...breathe...." I whispered into his ear. "It's another fun toy, baby! Now you can scream as loud as you want. I'm trying to help you, right? I wouldn't think you'd want the neighbors to think something's wrong and come over and see this, now would you?" That stopped him in his tracks. "In fact, I think you owe me a 'thank you'," I added.

"THHHNNKKK UUUUU," he mumbled pathetically from behind the gag.

"Oh you're welcome, baby," I said as I patted his head.

As I said, the handcuff, chastity, spanking and gagging went well. My next frontier was indeed the strapon. Everything I'd read indicated that most men considered it "gay" as their main objection. Of course very few knew that inside their ass, was the male g spot. The problem was getting them to overcome the "gay" hang up first. Once most men overcame that, the pleasure of stimulating their g spot kept them coming back for more.

I figured the best way to approach this was to introduce the concept of anal stimulation first with my fingers, and once he was hooked on it, make the "natural" switch over to a strapon.

The next day, I decided to go for it. He'd received his spanking, and gotten me off twice with his talented tongue. I had undone his chastity device and was hovered over his cock, attempting to give the best blow job of his life. I wore my reddest lipstick, along with my sexiest heels and babydoll. My hair and makeup were perfect, as were my nails. I even kept my heels on, which I hadn't done in forever! Mike was on his back, cuffed to the bed as usual, but this time with his head propped up, so he could see me easier.

As I bobbed up and down on his shaft, I'd intermittently make eye contact with him. I'd moan, and let long trails of drool run out of my mouth and onto his cock, before greedily slurping it back up, and burying his shaft down my throat. I also made a point to free my tits and make them bounce to distract him.

"Oh Tiffany....Tiffany...that feels sooo good," he moaned. "You are so sexy, sooo hot," he continued. I looked up and saw that he'd momentarily closed his eyes. This was it! I slowly licked around his butthole, which I realize is kind of gross, but I had a long term goal in mind here. He kind of snapped to a bit, but he was so lost in bliss, he just moaned and closed his eyes again. I wet my index finger and pushed it slowly, but firmly, into his ass!

"Holy shit what the fuckkk!!!!" Mike yelled.

"Lots of guys like it, baby," I assured him, as I began to work my finger slowly around his rectum. "Let me finish, I guarantee you it will be the best orgasm of your LIFE!" I exclaimed, as I popped his cock back into my mouth and continued to work my finger in his ass. It really was strange, strange to have my finger in his ass. The diagrams I'd seen were accurate, and the spot was right where they'd said it would be. As I activated his g spot, he immediately flooded my mouth with his cum. I swallowed as much as I could, and quickly locked him back into his chastity cage.

"OH MY GAWWWDD!!" he screamed about twenty times. He breathed heavily for probably another five minutes and just had his eyes closed. I could tell it blew his mind.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?" I whispered.

"But...um,...you had your finger in my ass..." he started. "Isn't that gay?"

"Is it gay for your hot wife, with a sexy ass, and grade A knockers, to put a little finger in your ass while she's sucking your dick? Is any of this", I said motioning down my body, "make you gay?"

"I...I guess not," he replied.

Second of all baby, that's where the male g spot is, so that's where you're going to have your best orgasms. How about a 'thank you' for having such an awesome wife, who cares so much about your pleasure to do that for you."

"Thank...thank you baby!" he said.

"You're welcome, sweetheart," I said, as I released his hands and dismounted him. After a few days of that, Mike was hooked! Anal stimulation training was a success!

I figured the transition to strapon would be pretty easy. The next night, I wore the harness (with no cock) while he orally serviced me. I recall he asked about it. "Oh it's a fun toy for later," I replied. He had a quizzical look, but I said, "All the fun toys have been fun so far, haven't they?" I asked. He nodded and ate me to three orgasms!

As always, he was on his back, cuffed to the headboard. I'd hidden a little three inch dildo in the covers, so it would be handy. I began to suck his cock, same as always, and soon had my finger in his ass again. He moaned and bucked, and worked my finger toward his spot, as he'd learned where it was, and wanted me to hurry up getting there! I withdrew from his ass, but continued to suck his dick.

"Baby I..." he started. As he was stammering, I quickly took off my babydoll and tossed it over his eyes. In his confusion he just lay there and kept thrusting his hips upward. I slid the dildo into the harness, squirted some lube on it, and held it inches from his backdoor.

"Do you want me back in your ass?" I cooed. "Say it. Say 'I want you back in my ass,'" I said.

"Yes, yes, I want you back in my ass!" Mike cried.

"Very well," I said, as I slowly fed my cock into his ass. It wasn't very wide, or very much longer than my index finger, honestly.

He immediately knew the difference! He shook the baby doll off his face and shouted, "OH my....what the...what the FUCK??"

"You said you wanted me back in your ass, baby," I answered.

"But, but...what's...." he trailed off.

"It's a dildo, hun," I explained. "It's only a little bigger and a little wider than my finger, so you're ok...you're ok....and it'll do a better job hitting your spot...." I promised, as I worked my hips back and forth. "Just relax, enjoy....have I been wrong yet?"

"Ugh...no...you haven't," Mike replied.

"I want you to feel good baby, do you feel good?" I asked.

"Yess.....yes...." he moaned.

"Do you want to finish?" I teased him.

"OMG...yes....yes..."he moaned.

"Then I need to you say, 'please fuck me. Please fuck my ass,'" I said.