Household Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I let my hands wander up his torso, until I stopped at his chest. I rubbed his chest, and pinched his nipples a few times under the empty bra cups. He jerked a bit, so I massaged them some more. I nibbled on his ear a bit, and whispered, "I know how you love my tits, slave Mike...." I started. "And I can see why....tits are such a beautiful thing. Like my big, beautiful knockers, I see why you love them so much. They are just so much fun....here's the thing. I know you like to play with mine...I'd really make me happy if I could play with YOURS," I said. "And why wear a bra if there are no tits to fill it? Would you like to make me happy?" I asked the magic question.

"Yes Mistress Tiffany, I would. But...I don't have tits," slave Mike answered.

"Well, I've been looking on the internet, and there's an answer for that," I said. I stood up, and walked back over to the closet. Inside, was a box I'd had delivered a few days ago. It contained two breast inserts, size D, and some adhesive. I sprayed the adhesive on the breasts, pulled down the bra cups, and slapped the new tits on his chest. I held them firmly for a few minutes, then pulled the bra cups back into place. My hands wandered over his new jugs, and squeezed them roughly several times.

"Ooooooo, soooo sexy," I cooed. "Now I see what you mean, these feel so, nice, they look soooo good Mikela!" I exclaimed.

"Mmm, thank you Mistress Tiffany," slave Mike cooed. "Wait...Mistress...'Mikela?'" he asked.

"Oh baby, yes. Your skin is so smooth, and your little cock is hidden away in chastity and sexy thong, and you have such big soft jugs in that sexy bra, that you look more like a 'Mikela' than a Mike, right? Don't worry baby, it's just for our play time," I said. "Go ahead and take a look at yourself in the mirror," I directed her.

Gingerly, Mikela stood up, and almost fell over! I forgot to warn her about the weight and center of gravity change! She caught herself and looked herself up and down in the mirror. I stepped up behind her and kissed her neck. "Do you feel as sexy as you look?" I whispered.

"I really do, Mistress," she admitted, as she felt her own tits for the first time.

"Isn't it nice to have a set of your own?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm, yessss Mistressss," she moaned.

"You've had such a big day, Mikela, let's get some sleep," I said, as I led her back to the bed. She fell asleep in my arms. The next day, I awoke horny and could NOT wait. I put my hands on her hips, and shoved a pillow under them. At this point she was a bit awake, but groggy. I slid her thong to the side, and parted her ass cheeks. Quickly, I drizzled some lube and buried my cock into her backside. This woke her up in a hurry!

"YEOWWW MISTRESS!" she cried and thrashed.

Once my cock was buried to the base, I grabbed a hold of Mikela's bra band, and used it for leverage as I rocked back and forth. She began to get more into it, and rose up on her forearms and began to thrust back. The motion began to make her new melons bounce, and she felt it.

"Ooooo, that is sexy," I growled as I continued to pound. "Look at those gigantic melons bounce, baby, aren't they sooo heavy, doesn't that feel soooo good?" I cooed.

"Ohhhhhh, yes.....yes Mistress!!" Mikela cried, as she thrashed under me. I put both hands on her shoulders and continued to drive down hard, as if attempting to drive her right into the mattress. "MMMMMmmmmmfff!!!!" she cried. Then I let her up a bit, but kept a firm grip on her waist and intermittently spanked her nice ass, which lead to more screams of pain, which quickly got ME off. I took one last stroke into her ass, and rested my breasts on her back. My hands wandered up to her jugs, and I alternated between mauling them roughly and caressing them gently. I pulled Mikela's head around, and shoved my tongue down her throat, then shoved it back down to the mattress, but kept my hands firmly on her tits.

Then Mikela began to move her own hips and grind in a circular motion on my cock. Impressed, but not willing to give up control, I backed up a bit, and put my hands on my hips. "Such an eager little slut," I cooed. "Then come get my cock," I growled, as I backed up to the point that my cock was only barely in her ass. She backed up immediately and began to bounce.

"Mistress Tiffanyyyyyyy," Mikela whined pathetically. "I'm going to cum....."

"Not until I say you can!" I warned her.

"PLEASSSEEEE!, Please Mistress Tiffany. I need to cum," she whined.

"You don't 'need' to cum. You want to cum," I corrected my pathetic "husband." "And I honestly don't have to let you," I said as I pulled my cock out of his ass, and thumped it on his back a few times for good effect. "I know that the only way you can cum now is by me fucking your ass, so I totally control you,"I informed him. "If I withhold my cock, you don't cum. So now you're going to have to earn my cock in your ass, otherwise you don't cum."

"Please Mistress Tiffany, what can I do to earn your cock?" Mikela begged. "Mistress, please, please let me take your cock in my ass, please! I'll do ANYTHING!" she continued.

"Mmmmm...That's what Mistress likes to hear," I purred. "It makes me so wet to hear you beg, Mikela," I added, as I spun her around so she was on all fours, facing me. I gently put my hand on the back of her head, and guided her toward my cock. She tensed up, and the look on her face indicated that she knew what I was going to have her do: Ass to mouth.

"Oh I know, baby girl," I said matter-of-factly. "But I want a blow job. If I don't get one, I won't put my cock back in your ass. The choice is yours," I smiled. She grimaced, and sat there motionless for a moment. "Mikela, are you kidding? I asked as I facetiously looked around. "No one's watching. Is this really where you draw the line? Are you really going to deny yourself an orgasm over some silly hang up? It'll be fine," I reassured her. Her resistance went down, and she leaned forward and tentatively placed my cock back in her mouth.

"Uughhhh ooooo blahhhh," she sputtered and spit it out.

"There, there, that's it," I said. "The worst is over, try again," I encouraged her.

One last time, my sissy husband leaned forward and began to suck my cock.

"Mmmm, that's sooo good, baby. You're making me feel so gooddddd," I moaned. "Suck that cock, suck it you slut," I began to growl again. "Deep throat it. That's right, take it all the way down your whore throat, you bitch!" I yelled. I grabbed her head tightly and began to fuck her mouth hard, which made her gag. "Thank your Mistress, thank her!"

"THNNKKK UUUU, IIIRRRSSSS," Mikela sputtered. Her face was red, and drool ran down her face. She was short of breath, and struggling mightily, so I backed off a bit, and momentarily freed her mouth. True to my expectation, she came right back.

"Use your hands a bit," I encouraged her. "And lick the balls while you stroke the shaft," I added. Mikela was a quick learner and incorporated these moves, to my great joy. She instinctively maintained excellent eye contact, which honestly made me sooo wet, I had to hold off having another orgasm, at least for a bit. I looked down on my feminized husband bobbing shamelessly on my shaft, and pondered my next move.

I had him completely trained sexually. He could please me with his mouth, ass or hands, in any manner or frequency that I desired. Since he could only cum from anal stimulation now, I had him wrapped around my finger (sometimes literally). It totally did not factor into my plans to have him perform any more gay acts, I knew that much. Once was enough on that.

I remembered all those feminization sites, and how much they turned me on, and that's what I wanted. I wanted further feminization of Mikela. Obviously, Mike still had to support us with his job. So anything permanent, such as breast implants, was out, at least for the time being. But he could grow out his hair and get his ears pierced. The smoothness of his skin turned me on, so he'd be shaved from the neck down from now on as well. I wanted to reshape her body a bit, though, so I decided I needed to look more into hormones. She also needed to lose about five pounds. Waist training was also a must.

To me, the last big thing was simply building Mikela's wardrobe. All those feminized men dressed as cheerleaders, and secretaries, french maids....oh and the shoes! Those stripper shoes are so fucking hot! Watching those little sissies stagger around helplessly on those skyscraper heels just added to my feelings of power.

"Very good, Mikela," I addressed her, as I pulled the cock from her mouth. "You have earned your reward," I assured her. She spun around, and spread her ass for me. I smiled, and shoved my cock up her butt again. A switch flipped in her, and she rode it like a wild woman for about twenty seconds, then came and collapsed in a heap. I knew she'd been through a lot, so I eased out of her and put my arms around her waist....and then her tits, and we cuddled.

Once she caught her breath, she whispered, "I love you Mistress Tiffany, thank you Mistress..."

"I love you too," I assured her, as I ran my fingers through her hair. "You are a perfect partner, you are so sexy, and you turn me on sooooo much," I encouraged her. "I know you're tired, baby. I have something that would make you feel even sexier, would you like that?" I asked. "You can just lay here, and it'll make you feel good," I promised.

"Ooooo, yes Mistress, thank you!" Mikela squealed.

I went over to my drawer and pulled out a white baby doll nightie, and took it over to her. I helped her into it, and then reached in and removed her bra. I situated her jugs in the flimsy material, and then smoothed it down over the rest of her body. "That looks AMAZING, how does it feel?" I asked.

"It feels amazing!" Mikela answered.

"It's looks incredible!" I exclaimed, as a I rubbed her tits through the silky material. "Makes me want to fuck you all over again, but we're both beat," I said, as I put my arms around my sissy husband. I could tell she fell asleep immediately, but I stayed awake and continued to plan.

The next day was a Saturday, and we both woke up about the same time. I withstood the urge to start the day off with a blow job or some anal sex, and instead gave Mikela a kiss on the forehead. The first thing I did was take off the strapon and hang it on the bedpost. Then I put on a pair of sweatshorts,a bra and tank top, and tied a bandana around my head. "Sweetie, go ahead and leave on what you have on, and get us some breakfast," I said.

Mikela gingerly stood up, and almost fell over. I giggled a bit, as she took a few tentative steps forward, her body movements were very awkward, that's for sure! I watched her walk down the steps, her massive melons jiggling in the tiny top, and the smooth silk doing very little to cover her delicious ass. As she bent over to get something out of the refrigerator, I walked up behind her and grabbed her ass, which made her jump. "I just can't get over how sexy you look," I whispered in her ear. Mikela got us a nice healthy breakfast on the table, and we both sat down.

"Mistress Tiffany, I need to mow the yard today," she said.

"Oh Mikela, don't you worry about that," I replied. "I'll go ahead and do it. I don't want to expose you in public with your new titties just yet, and you will be wearing them all weekend, so I'll get the lawn. I want you to do the indoor chores. Laundry, cleaning, vacuuming, all that," I informed her. "I have to run to the store, I'll be back in a bit. Breakfast was delicious, babe," I said, as I ran out the door.

I drove to our local adult shop. Confidently, I walked in and perused the lingerie and toys. I picked out a two leather corsets (black and white), a pair of white and a pair of black, six inch platform stripper heels. I knew these would be very difficult, as Mikela had no previous experience with heels, but she'd learn quickly and I didn't want my girl wearing shoes that I didn't like. Next, I selected a medium sized metal butt plug with a pink jewel in it! A bit to the left, I saw an absolutely scandalous French Maid outfit, so I grabbed that, as well as a pink micro string bikini with a thong bottom. I didn't particularly like the lingerie or underwear there, so I bought what I had, and went to Victoria's Secret.

There, I bought more suitable lingerie that I preferred. Of course I had a few really sexy thongs, babydolls, bras...thigh highs, for those special occasions where I really wanted to turn it up, but my style was more sexy but comfortable. So, I picked up some really really sexy things, which would of course be for Mikela, and some lacy boy shorts, tanks, short sweat shorts, midriff nightshirts, things like that....for me. I still loved lacy, girly thing, and feeling feminine, but being reasonable as well. All that ultra-delicate stuff, that was created by men, that took forever to put on and take off, was constricting, objectifying, uncomfortable, and was a pain to care for...I still bought. For Mikela. She could deal with all that. I paid for everything and went home.

"Mikela!" I called. Mikela came running to me. "Take these bags, and follow me upstairs," I commanded her.

"Yes Mistress Tiffany," she replied. Once upstairs, we began to open the bags, and her eyes got really big. I took out the black corset, and held it up to her.

"Strip to your thong and step into it," I said. "We are going to begin waist training for you so that you look sexier in your new things," I added. Mikela stepped into it, I had her grab the dresser, and laced her tightly, but not too tightly, into it. As she straightened up, she saw the French Maid outfit, which i helped her into without a word. "Your tits and ass look ravishable in that, Mikela," I growled, as I led her over to the bed, and pushed her down to a seated position. "Put these on," I added, as I tossed her the shoes. After much struggling, she fastened the straps and looked at me with anticipation.

"Now stand up, and bend over the dresser again," commanded. I took her hand and led her, because I knew how tough those shoes must be. She still staggered badly, but we got to the dresser. She bent over, I shoved the plug up her ass, and fixed the thong to hold it in place. Then, I helped her stand, and practice on the heels. After a bit, I got annoyed. "You have to fucking concentrate and get this, it's taking too long!" I yelled.

"I'm, I'm sorry Mistress, this is just a lot," she complained. And she was right, I had just tied her into a corset, put her into brand new heels, and shoved a plug in her ass. So we worked on it some more. "Mistress, Mistress Tiffany, I'm sore," she complained.

"Shut up, bitch, and get used to it," I growled. "You have chores to do," I said as I pulled up her skirt and slapped her ass. "First of all, I need you to toss all your male underwear in a bag. You don't need it. Then, take all the things out my drawer that you think now suit you, and put them in your underwear drawer. Then, take what I just bought, that you think is mine, and put that in my drawer, and what I've just bought that you think is for you, and add it to your drawer," I commanded, as I sat down on the bed to watch.

Mikela struggled to walk the short distances required of her, but eventually got better. I could tell she was excited by the sexy new things she'd acquired, and the repetitive nature of the labor seemed to calm her down into a little routine. I decided to tone down the hostility, so when she'd finished, I beckoned her over to me. "Mikela, you've done such a wonderful job!" I said as I stroked her cheek.

"Thank you Mistress Tiffany," she said.

"And seeing you all dolled up like that has made me quite horny," I started. Without being told, Mikela took the strapon from the bedpost, brought it over to me, knelt down and spun around to present me her ass. "That's a good girl," I cooed, and patted her ass. "But I had something else in mind. I would like to be penetrated." Mikela gave me a confused look. I took the strapon from her, raised her skirt, and fastened it around her waist, over her caged cock. Then I had her lay down on the bed on her back.

Mikela laid there, and I went to the closet and put on a black babydoll and black thong, and strutted back over to the bed. "Does it still turn you on to see me like this?" I purred, as I rubbed against her poor caged cock. I felt it twitch and heard Mikela moan. First I swung one leg, then the other over her, to straddle her. Then, I pulled down her top to expose her jugs. I pulled my top down as well, tweaked my nipples, then began to rub my breasts on hers. I hovered over the strapon, before I could take it no longer, and sunk down to bury it in my pussy. "Ohhhhh!!! I shouted. "Ohhhh Mikela that feels soooo gooood!! Does it feel good rubbing against your locked little cock?"

"Mmmmm Mistress Tiffany," she purred. "Mistress....Mistress you are so sexy......mmmmm," she moaned. "Sooo sexy, ughhh....ughh...Mistress I'm soo horny again," she whined.

I looked down at my completely feminized husband as I ground my clit against the strapon. I rode up and down on the silicone cock and grabbed my bouncing titties and pinched my nipples. I was so fucking turned on! Seriously, I didn't see the need for real cock ever again. I was that fucking turned on by what was happening, and the dildo did the job of physically stimulating me. This cock would never go soft, was always available, and in whatever size and thickness I desired. "Oh my GAWWWW Mikela, this is the way to...ughh UGHHH GOOOO!!" I screamed, as I came. I lay down on top of her, with the cock still in me, and felt our tits mash together. I rose up a bit, and dangled my titties in her face, and slapped her with them a few times, and laughed. "You mentioned you were horny baby, I'd like to help you with that," I offered. "How can I help you with that?" I inquired, knowing damn well what I wanted the answer to be.

I noticed a bit of embarrassment still in her eyes, as Mikela looked at me and said, "Mistress Tiffany I'm so horny. Please fuck me in the ass so I can cum." I knew It! I knew the training would come through! I smiled, loosened the straps of the strapon and removed it from her. Then I dismounted her and put the strapon on myself, as she instinctively got into an all fours position. I looked across the room at the mirror, and my pussy tingled at the powerful image I saw of myself. The femininity of my large breasts in the silk black babydoll juxaposed with the strapon sticking out obscenely from underneath it was almost too much for me!

"Baby if you want to taste my pussy, there's quite a bit left on the cock," I informed her. Mikela spun around and eagerly took my cock into her mouth. "That's a good girl, keep sucking," I said as I gently guided her head with one hand. I alternated between looking down at her, and at looking at us in the mirror. Mikela looked up at me, with a questioning look on her face. I knew what she wanted. She wanted to stop sucking and have me scratch that itch in her ass. With my cock. But I wasn't quite ready for that yet. "I know what you want, and you'll get it, but only when I'm ready. Keep sucking," I admonished her. As I got more and more turned on, I pulled down the front of the babydoll and began to caress my own breasts.

Just then, I became vaguely aware of a ringing sound. Then said ringing snapped me out of my trance, and I realized it was my phone on the bedside table. I leaned over and saw that it was my mother. I took a deep breath, and on the spur of the moment, decided to answer it. I remembered a few times, early in our courtship, where Mike had had full conversations with his parents while I went down on him. It could be seen as fun and adventurous....but it was also demeaning. There was a flash of panic in her eyes, and giggled and picked up the phone.