Household Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me. Please fuck my ass," he said, desperate for release.

"And call me 'Mistress'" I added. "Yes, I like that. Call me 'Mistress Tiffany.'"

"Please fuck me, please fuck my ass Mistress Tiffany," Mike sputtered, as he thrust his hips up to meet my thrusts. I looked down for a moment and smiled at what I saw. What I saw was my husband, handcuffed to the bed, begging me to fuck him in the ass, after he'd already been forced to eat my pussy with his hands cuffed behind his back and spanked, and gagged. What I saw was a progression of successful training.

At that point, I bottomed out in his ass, and he came all over his chest. As much as I wanted to do more, at that point, I knew I had to give him a "give" so, while still buried in his ass, I scooped up his cum with my fingers and let it trail down into my mouth. I devoured it all and smiled at him.

"Mike you are the best!" I said. "You are such a great husband, great lover. I love having these adventures with you! You turn me on so much, you sexy stud!" continued. Mike smiled, knowing he'd pleased me, and of course that I'd pleased him. We cuddled and fell asleep together. I made sure I did not remove the strapon.

Over the next several days, I wore the strapon 24/7. Mike got used to seeing me with it on, he'd still lick my pussy to orgasm, he just had to navigate around the strapon. Of course once he was used to it, I made the next transition. He was shocked (again!) when one day I laid him down on the bed, and cuffed his hands, but did not remove his chastity cage.

"Mistress Tiffany, are you forgetting something?" he asked.

"Nope," I said.

"I mean, are you forgetting to take off my cock cage?" he implored.

"Here's the thing, baby," I started. "You actually don't need an erection to ejaculate, did you know that?"

"No," Mike answered.

"Trust me baby, you know that by now. You can actually cum from anal stimulation without an erection," I said with authority.

"But what about my blow job?" he asked.

"About that....there's no real need for me to do that either. You cum hardest from anal stimulation, which is way better than a blow job, right?"

"Well yes," he agreed.

"And I want you to have the best orgasm possible," I said. "It's all for YOU, baby," I cooed, as I rubbed my melons on his chest and my cock against his (caged) cock. Then I lubed my cock with one hand, grabbed his ankles and raised his legs with the other, and sank my cock balls-deep into his ass.

"Oh Tiffanyyyy," Mike moaned.

I stopped thrusting and slapped his chest. "Mistress Tiffany!" I corrected him.

"Ohhh Mistress Tiffany," he said, and I began to fuck him again. "Please, please hit my spot, Mistress Tiffany," he begged. My cock sawed slowly in and out of his ass, and I deliberately kept him on edge. "Ughhhh...ughhh....." he cried.

"Yes, slave Mike?" I replied.

"Mistress Tiffany, I....my cock..." he stammered.

"Right, it can't get hard," I said.

"But, I'm...I'm cloooseeee!" he squealed.

"You can cum from anal stimulation without an erection, as I said before," I replied. "You know what? Let's switch it up," I announced, as I let his legs fall back down to the bed, and eased out of his ass. He looked like he was so agonizingly close to finishing that I could get him to do whatever I asked. So of course I took advantage.

I took the handcuff off of one wrist and said, "If you want to finish, offer yourself to me. Offer me that ass." Mike pulled his legs up in the air. ""Oh that's very good, baby, but I was thinking of something a little different. I want you on all fours. Doggystyle. It'll feel really good, and you want to finish, right?" I asked.

Mike pulled himself up onto his knees, and then to all fours, facing the headboard. He looked back over his shoulder in anticipation. "Go ahead and spread your ass for me," I said. Timidly, he reached back with both hands, and spread his ass cheeks, and I leaned forward. My cock met no resistance as it slid to the depths of his asshole.

Again, I threw him a bone, and rubbed my tits on his back, as I took long. slow strokes in and out of his ass. I could tell he was close, but I too was close! I felt the end of the strapon stimulating my pussy, and more than that, I felt this overwhelming sense of POWER, and I began to ram him harder.

"OWWW. OWWWW..OWWWW Mistress Tiffany!" he screamed. His screams got me wetter and I began to fuck him harder. The bed began to creak, and I kept slamming him. Then, I thought of something. I slowed down just long enough to grab his flailing arms, and secure the second cuff, so his arms were cuffed behind his back.

With one hand, I grabbed the short chain that connected the cuffs, and pulled his arms upward. With the other hand, I began to rain down blows on his exposed ass cheeks. All the while, I thrust my hips with all my might, as if I was trying to fuck him right into the mattress. And the things that came out of my mouth!! "Oh yeah, who's the bitch now?" I growled. ""You're totally helpless, getting fucked in the ass doggystyle by your Mistress, how does it feel, slave?" I continued. Mike's reply was muffled by the fact that his face was smashed into the pillow. "Go ahead and bite the pillow, princess," I mocked him, as I pounded away.

After a few more minutes I began to tire a bit, but God damn I was sooo close. In a maddening rush of power, I dropped the chain, stood up, gripped his hips as hard as I could and began to power fuck him at more of a downward angle. The next thirty seconds or so are a blur of us both thrashing and yelling, and climaxing together. It was amazing, and beautiful. After we both came, I uncuffed his hands and rolled him over so we could cuddle. I let him be the big spoon, and his hands immediately went to my jugs. He gave them a nice squeeze and I smiled.

"You're the best baby," I whispered. "That is the hardest I've ever cum in my whole life, and you got me there," I said truthfully. "You turn me on soooo much, was it good for you? I want it to be good for you."

"It...it is good for me," Mike panted still out of breath. "Honestly, it's the hardest I've ever cum as well. I'm....it's just so strange..." he continued. "This 'Mistress' and 'slave' thing..."

"Baby, it's fun. And you said you like it. People don't know what anyone else does behind closed doors, so why does it matter?" I replied. "Is there anything else?"

"My ass kind of hurts," he said.

"Sure, and it will until you get used to it," I said. "It's to be expected. You'll be fine," I reassured him. " I have a present for you," I whispered into his ear. My hand reached around the covers until I found the tiny, lacy thong I'd removed. "Baby I think this will feel really good on YOU..." I continued, as I slowly slid it up one of his legs, and then the other.

He grabbed the side strings and shifted his body. "Oohhhhh," he moaned as the material slid between his ass cheeks. I adjusted the front so that it covered his spent, caged cock. "Ohhh! mmmmmmm...." he moaned again. "It feels sooo good!" he exclaimed.

"I bet the silk feels good, and it does a good job hiding your caged cock," I said. "Flip over a second, baby," I added. "Mmmmm, yes, your ass looks amazing in those, but it would look even better and the silky material would feel even better on your skin if it was nice and smooth," I suggested.

He looked at me, and I took his hand and led him to the shower. Inside was a bottle that I'd ordered for just this moment. Once he stepped in the shower, I instructed him to lather up the loofah I'd purchased for him, with the contents of the bottle, and lather up his entire body from the neck down.

"It burns a little," slave Mike informed me.

"It's also removing your hair," I said as I pointed to the drain.

"Oh, it is..." he answered, with no real surprise in his voice. The hair remover also was floral scented. Slave Mike finished his shower, got out and dried his now-hairless body.

"Now put on the thong," I instructed him. Once it was back in place, I said, "Wow, you look AMAZING, slave Mike. Look at yourself in the mirror!" I exclaimed.

"It....I look strange," he said.

"You look SEXY!. Do a little spin," I encouraged. He spun, and I wolf-whistled. "Look at that cute sexy ass!" I observed. "Now that's an ass made for that thong. And ass made for fucking..." I trailed off. I led him back to the bed, and let him be the big spoon again. "That feels so good on my body, without all that nasty hair," I added, as I sneakily moved one of his hands from my left breast to my cock. "I'm still a little horny," I told him. "And the strapon has an attachment that's inside of me and stimulates me. If you stroke it nicely....give it a little handjob, you'll get me off again," I told him.

I could tell he hesitated a bit, so I put my hand over his, and helped him slowly stroke my cock. Once he got into a nice motion, I took my hand off and let him do the work. "Oh that's it baby, nice and slow. That feels sooooo good, baby, keep stroking. Ok, now a bit faster.....ooooooo...yes.....faster...yes baby! Stroke my fucking cock FASTER!" I screamed. "Oh my......ughhhh!!!!" I screamed, as I shuddered and came. "Mike you are amazing....AMAZING!" I panted. I craned my neck back around and kissed him, and we fell asleep.

We both awoke the next morning, well rested. I was still completely naked, except for the strapon, and Mike was just in the thong. I kissed him deeply and looked him in the eyes. "I have a fun idea," I said. "Would you like to be let out of your cage?" I teased, as I idly fiddled with the key on my necklace and winked at him.

"I would love that," Mike answered a bit desperately.

"Well, then, I think we can make a deal." I replied. "If you get me to seven orgasms today, I will remove your cage for thirty minutes, and I'll help you get off as many times as you want in that time. A few stipulations though. The strapon stays on, and you can only stroke me off twice. Is it a deal?"

Mike was so desperate that he immediately agreed. "Yes! Yes!" he panted, and dove toward my cock and wrapped his hand around it.

"Seven times is a lot, baby," I warned him. "You may want to save those handjobs until the end. Also, do you think you can get me off with your ass five times? That seems like a lot....."

He let go of my cock and looked a bit concerned. "I don't know if I can do it, Tiffany. Mistress Tiffany," he quickly corrected himself.

"I have an idea to help you, if you want," I replied.

"Yes, Mistress, I would, please!" he begged.

"Well, the strapon is inside me, and as you found out last night, stroking it will get me off. Is there maybe another way you can think of to stimulate my cock that would get me off? Maybe something I've done many times for you?" I hinted, as I pointed toward his mouth and then to my cock.

"But Mistress Tiffany...." he sputtered.

"We've been over this slave," I said, a bit annoyed. "It's not gay. It's a piece of plastic, attached to your sexy wife. Go ahead and try it. Just lean forward and put the tip in your mouth," I said quietly. He closed his eyes and leaned forward. "There you goooo," I encouraged him, as the tip entered his mouth. I leaned forward a bit, and he did as well, but he quickly was over his head, and he began to gag, and my cock fell out of his mouth.

"It's ok," I reassured him. "Try again," I said, as he leaned forward and gave it another shot. This time he got a bit more in his mouth. "Ok, now breathe through your nose and tilt your head back," I coached. I smiled as more and more of my cock disappeared down his throat. Inside I wanted to jump up and down at how well this was going, but I maintained a tough exterior. He sucked and slurped for several minutes, but I was only mildly turned on. Blow jobs take a long time!

I noticed he was getting tired so I kindly offered to help. "Slave are you getting tired?" I asked.

"Ythhhhh Mttthrssss," he mumbled.

I laughed as I pulled out of his mouth, walked over to the bedside, and pulled out another device. "This is a ring gag, it will help keep your mouth open and your teeth off my cock," I explained. I buckled it around his head. "You may continue my blow job," I said. It was probably a combination of the physical stimulation and the mental thrill of seeing my naked, gagged husband, on his knees, sucking my cock that got me going. I put my hands on my hips and slowly thrust back and forth as he sucked away.

Once I knew I was close, I took one hand, and put it on the back of his head, and began to guide him at a pace that better suited me."Ughhhhh...OMGGGG!!" I shouted, as I grabbed his head with both hands, buried my cock down his throat and came. I noticed he was having a hard time breathing, sputtering and gagging heavily, but I held him in place for a few seconds. He really began to thrash, so I let him go. "That was AMAZING!" I complimented him with a pat on the head. "One down," I smiled. Mike gasped and gagged and finally caught his breath. I took off his gag and put it back in the drawer.

I helped him up and led him downstairs. "Go ahead and make us some eggs," I said. "Now you're not going to want to get anything on you, so I suggest you wear this," I said. I handed him my pink apron. He tied it around his neck and his waist. It came down to mid-thigh, and looked really feminine. I went back upstairs, put on a pair of short grey sweatshorts, which was a bit tough with the strapon, but I managed. I also put on a white spaghetti strap tank top, good comfortable clothes, and then went back to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

A few minutes later, he presented me with some eggs, and coffee, and we both ate in an awkward silence. The small talk was odd as well, but that was to be expected. I told him how excellent the meal was, and that the apron made his ass look good, which made him smile. Once he'd cleared the table, I had a few more things I wanted him to do.

"While you have the apron on, I'd like you to do a few more things around the house," I said. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. "Grab the feather duster and start dusting the living room," I shouted. Of course, he came in, in the apron, with the feather duster, and began to dust the various items. For the first bit, I ignored him and watched the TV. "Oh baby. That's so sexy," I growled, as I began to slowly stroke my cock inside my shorts. "It would be hotter if you put a little wiggle in that ass," I smiled.

Bless him, he tried, but his first few attempts at shaking his ass were funny. I managed not to laugh, and he did get better. He looked over and saw that my cock was completely out of my shorts and I had sprawled back so that it stood straight up. He came over to dust the lamp near me, and shook his ass right in my face. "You are so sexxxxxy baby, such a sexy maid," I said. "Why don't you get on your knees and clean my cock with your mouth," I said.

Mike lowered himself to his knees and took my cock in his mouth for the second time in less than an hour. He was much better this time, and I felt the stimulation very quickly. "You're a quick learner, such a good maid," I egged him on. He slurped, and bobbed and even made eye contact, which sent me over the edge! I gripped his head against and had an earth shattering orgasm. "That was even better than before," I grinned. "I love you soooo much. That's two already!" I exclaimed. "You keep it up, and you'll get out of that cage before lunch," I added.

So sooner had I said that, than Mike surprised me. He spun around in front of me, lifted up the back of his apron, and spread his ass. I was so psyched, that I grabbed my already wet cock, and buried it in his bowels. He jerked forward but took it in stride. Once he got in rhythm, he began to inch up off the ground, and lean back, until he was seated on my lap.

"Ughhhhh!!!" he moaned, as that position seated my cock even further in his ass, which he did not anticipate.

"Oh that's good. Ride it baby!" I shouted. "Ride my big fucking cock you ass whore!" I growled. "Does it feel good? Does it feel good feeling your little cock bounce around all caged up while my big cock pummels your ass?"

"Ughhh...yes Mistress Tiffany!!" he grunted as he continued to ride. Again, I could tell his legs were already getting tired, so I wrapped my arms around his waist, and got him into a more grinding motion, which was easier on him, and more directly stimulated me. In no time, he'd finished me off again, and I patted his ass.

"That's three," I smiled. I pulled his head around and kissed him deeply. I fiddled with his cock cage a few times, as he sat, still fully impaled, on my cock. "Slave Mike, I understand you haven't had your friends over for a poker night in a while. You may have them over tonight," I kindly offered.

"But Mistress I, I'm worried about our new arrangement," he said.

"I understand that, it won't be a problem," I answered. "Which isn't to say they won't find out, but that'll be up to you," I continued. "Now, here's your phone, go ahead and call them," I said, as I dialed a number and handed him the phone.

"Hey....Mark, how's it going, man?" Mike asked as normally as he could, considering the circumstances. "Yeah...not much, just hanging out here at home...." I had to stifle a laugh. Eventually he had plans for Steve, Mark and Jeff to come over this evening to play poker.

Despite his best efforts (and I rebuffed his advances a few times), he had still given me only four orgasms for the day, and he knew his time was running out, and he became desperate. His buddies were over, playing cards, everything was going normal. Of course his cage stayed on, but no one knew. He snuck out, and tried to stroke me off quickly in the kitchen, but I denied that. Mike slunk back to the game, figuring his chances for release were small.

I overheard some talk, though, that I didn't expect. One of the men said, "Man we haven't seen you much lately. The wife keeping you locked up?" That was truer than the speaker could have known! But then he made a mistake! "I'd never let a bitch keep me from my friends, just sayin'." I waited for Mike to rush to my defense, but he didn't. Everyone just kind of laughed, and THAT was not going to stand.

I went upstairs and changed into my sexiest baby blue babydoll and heels. I did my makeup, and made sure the key to his cage hung invitingly between my breasts. "Mike come upstairs, please," I shouted down. It was amazing how fast he got to the bedroom. "Mike, we have a problem. One of your friends called me a bitch, and you didn't stand up for me. Take off your clothes and get over my knee." He hesitated. I said, "Don't make this worse, trust me, I'll make it worse." He decided to believe me, and quickly disrobed and got over my knee.

I lit into his backside like there was no tomorrow! After a few minutes of his muffled cries, and of course the sound of the spanking itself, one of the guys yelled up. "What's going on, you ok?"

"He'll be down in a minute!" I shouted, as I finished up. "You're a fucking mess," I growled, as I threw him on the floor. "In fact, I have other plans for you. You're still two orgasms short of release. Would you like to be released?"

"Yes Mistress," he sobbed.

"Very well, I will help," I answered, as I buckled the ring gag around his neck, pulled him to his knees, and cuffed his hands behind his back. Then I left the room, and went down to join the boys. Jaws dropped.

"Mike's a bit busy right now, you boys mind if I join you for a few hands?" I asked coquettishly. No one seemed to mind. "You boys haven't seen Mike in a while. I guess you all would never let 'some bitch' do that to you, but I assure you Mike is quite happy," I smiled evilly, as the faces turned red. "In fact, Mike and I have been...doing some things that are a bit...different..." I started, as I fiddled with the key around my neck. "Steve, can you be a doll, and join me upstairs real quick?" I smiled, as I reached under the table and grabbed his cock. He yelped, and followed me upstairs, again, to the slack jawed amazement of the others.