Housekeeper Pt. 03

Story Info
The ex comes crawling back, Frank's women want to kill her.
8.1k words
4.34
36.5k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may wish to read parts 1 and 2 first, so things make sense... Or not, hey it's a free country. Nobody under age eighteen is in here, please remember it's a piece of fiction, not reality, any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely ridiculous. Try to be civil in your comments, please. Especially you Mr. Anonymous!

************

My soon-to-be-ex-wife still had a key to my classic car. So there I was, trying to politely get her lying, cheating ass out of my car. Then she drops the bomb on me.

"I'm pregnant."

"That's impossible!"

"Apparently not. Well, I was still mensing, but at my age the chance of conception...I thought it was impossible too."

Then the double whammy: there is a possibility that I'm the father. I find that possibility to be remote, as my young replacement was spending way more time between her thighs.

I had made love to her once, three months previously, and the doc said that she was three months along. So theoretically, it was possible that I was the dad.

In practical terms though, my one ejaculate vs. her young gigolo's many deposits, hell the guy had cum inside her before I had, that same day! I swear she loved the idea of giving me sloppy seconds. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. It broke my heart. I didn't find out for sure until her announcement, but then it all became crystal clear to me.

Of course her boy toy had fucked her between eighty and ninety times, according to my Polish P.I. I have no reason to doubt his numbers, as he turned out to be brilliant. I'm gonna ask him to be head of security for my companies.

Back to the situation in my beautiful old Bentley, she was trying to kill me, at least metaphorically speaking.

Finally, my evil nemesis went in for the hat trick. She wanted to come home with me! What, what! WHAT!? The shocked look upon my face must have been priceless.

"Why?" was all I could say. I was having a tough time processing all this shit at once.

"Because I'm lonely, I miss you, and I'm pregnant. My ex-boyfriend showed his true colors, and now you tell me he's married! I threw away my life for NOTHING. I have a better idea. Just drop me over by the big bridge. You won't ever have to worry about me. Tell the kids I will always love them."

"You aren't serious are you?" If she really wants to kill herself, maybe I should help her! After all the horrible things she'd done to me and our marriage, no court would convict me. I might get a medal!

"Well, what are my options here? I single handedly destroyed our marriage. I've no one to blame but myself for that. Before I go, I want to say one thing. I am so sorry for what I did. I have no excuse. I was feeling blue, and Tim hit on me when I was feeling fat and ugly. The time when you were in Europe and then Asia. I wish you would have been home. I fell for his line of bullshit, hook line and sinker. I... I have no excuse for my slutty behavior. I hope that someday you can find it in your heart to forgive me. The one other thing, you were always better in bed than him. He had a big schlong, but he never gave a shit about my happiness. You always made me come first. Always. Every single time. I see my stupidity now. Just drop me by the top of the bridge. I'll finish this. I hope you remember one thing. Despite my stupidity, I always, always, ALWAYS loved you. I have started seeing a therapist about two weeks ago. He said I should just be honest about my feelings. Let the chips fall where they may. So I'm trying to mend fences before I go."

"Listen, I have to call my women, prepare them for this. You don't just spring this on them." I paused, "And you aren't going to kill yourself. You said you were trying to be honest about your feelings. Do you really WANT to commit suicide? If you really do, I'm taking you to a mental hospital. If you are just very unhappy, then maybe we can fix that. Excuse me."

I jumped out of the car and closed the door. I walked behind the car and called Gail. "Gail, I need your help and expertise."

"Honey, I am so sorry, the girls and me, we all got stinking drunk. I don't know how good I can help you. What is the matter? My mother loves you by the way. She said you were the best man she has ever been with, ever. Oh, and my sister, she and I have not talked in years, she wants to marry you. She said her girlfriend feels the same way. So I guess you did what I asked you to do, and perfectly. So what could possibly go wrong?"

"Karen was in my car. Her boyfriend bailed on her when she told him-" Gail drunkenly interrupted me.

"-Told him WHAT?"

"That she is pregnant."

"That's impossible."

"That's what I said, but she just checked it with the doctor. He says she is three months along."

"Does that mean what I think it means?" She asked.

"Wow, for a drunk you are faster on the uptake than I am."

"What does 'on the uptake' mean?" I tend to forget she is Polish by birth, and English is her second language. She speaks better than I do!

"It means that you're way smarter than me! And yes, there is the possibility that I could be the father. But think about it, I only did it one time in three months. How many times did he shoot his load in her?"

"Why are you bringing that skag home? After what she did to you, she's lucky you don't shoot her! What are we supposed to do? Be nice?" She sounded like I was bringing home a large black widow spider.

"She says she wants to jump off a bridge. I need to know if she's really suicidal, or just looking for sympathy. She finally apologized to me, and admitted her actions destroyed our marriage. I need to know if she is really sorry, or just sorry he left her."

"You forgot to mention that."

"You're right. I am kinda sorta overwhelmed by all this shit. I need to process. I need your help. I need you. I ... I love you Gail."

"I love you too Frank. Bring the bitch here. We'll cut her up and feed her to the dogs"

"Wow, remind me to never piss you off! We can put her in the fourth bedroom. I am having a lot of trouble just thinking about all this. Then I want you Gail. I want you bad. The other girls can wait their turn. I need you Gail."

"Get home safe, we'll figure it all out, don't worry" Gail had the super power to make everything ok, somehow.

*********

On the ride home, I have never heard the phrase, "I'm so sorry!" uttered so many times, interspersed with, "Can you ever forgive me?" and, "I am so fucking stupid." This whole conversation was more like a litany, in that she seemed to be praying there was some trace of love left in my heart for her.

If ever there was someone more ashamed of their actions, I haven't met them. She was so very, very penitent. She was just this side of suicide, but she was also trying to atone for her actions, most of which she did not understand herself. Or, this entire thing was a fabulous piece of acting, and she should get the academy award.

*********

I brought her into the house. If the new ice age were about to start, it would be here. It was so, so cold! You could have heard a pin drop. All my girls were there, the claws were out. I think they were discussing how to get rid of the body.

All four of my girlfriends stood shoulder to shoulder, arms crossed, with a what-the-fuck-were-you-thinking look on their faces. I thought they might rip her limb from limb. They were not amused. I couldn't help but notice all their nipples were hard and prominent. Anger makes these girls excited I guess.

In addition, my head mistresses' Mom, Zofia was there, with her daughter Tammy, and their lover Leslie who sat between them on the sofa. They shared a similar visage with my mistresses and/or alternate girlfriends. Not much love or forgiveness in this room, pretty much as cold a shoulder as absolute zero could be!

"Ok, before anybody get out the axes, knives and guns, Karen here has some things to tell you." I turned and looked at my future-ex-wife. "Tell them everything, and the truth. I think you should apologize to Gail, Maria, and Consuela first. You should know they have sworn to kill you before you could get me back." Her eyes went a little wider.

"I am so very, very sorry. I have made the most terrible mistake a person could make, and I threw away my husband and my own life. I ... I don't want to live anymore. I have acted so stupidly... and I have absolutely no excuse. Gail, I thank you for standing by my husband, when I was too stupid to do so. Maria, thank you for showing him love and kindness, and for feeding him! Consuela, thank you for protecting him from me and my evil boyfriend. I just found out I'm pregnant, and my boyfriend just vanished. I don't deserve any consideration, but I want to say I am truly sorry for my bad actions..." She swayed a bit. She looked like she would fall over. I grabbed her arm. She almost collapsed. I held her up. I grabbed a chair. I sat her in it.

Leslie was in front of her in an instant. Looking in her eyes, checking her pulse. Leslie was a former paramedic. She was checking her vitals right away. Leslie the lesbian was turning out to be invaluable. I wanted to do something about her look though. She still looked more like a guy!

"She is on something. I think it might be a date rape drug, or something similar." Leslie looked her straight in the eye, "What have you taken? You know you are pregnant? Whatever you take can directly affect the baby!" She was royally pissed at Karen.

"I haven't taken anything, I swear! The only thing I have had is this green tea, same as I have drunk for years!" Karen seemed truthful, for a change!

"Tammy, could you hand me my case. I think she has been drugged. I'm gonna take a small blood sample. I'll bet that son of a bitch ex boyfriend has been drugging her right along. I know someone that works in a lab, she can check the tea and her blood overnight. I'll be back in a bit. Someone give her an orange juice," She took the samples and left.

"You gonna blame the drugs now?" I asked Karen.

"No, I'm not. I put myself in that position Frank, nobody put a gun to my head. I'm sure that drugs and alcohol didn't help matters, but I'm solely to blame for my own actions." Wow, I was impressed by that statement. Usually those that indulge too much use that as a primary excuse for their actions. You know, "I was so drunk!" or, "I was so high" so that's why I cheated. She did not play that card.

She stood up, and addressed everyone. "I am pregnant. I didn't think I could get pregnant at my age, but I managed. There is a small chance that the baby is Frank's. I need your help. I think I'm messed up in the head. I am glad that Frank has so many good women to take care of him." She sat back down like she was dizzy. She looked like she might pass out. I motioned to Tammy to get her something to drink.

"He takes care of us. All of us. He's the best there is." That came from Vanessa, standing tall and proud next to Gail.

"Well said," said Gail.

"Are you trying to get him back?" Asked Maria. Right to the heart of the matter.

"No, no. What I have done... Is awful. The most I can hope for, is that someday he can forgive me. I want to forgive myself, but I never will. I wish you could all punish me, just beat my ass bloody, but don't hurt the baby. The baby is innocent to my ... dirty deeds."

"Well let the punishment fit the crime. She should be made to watch her wonderful husband fuck each and every one of us. I would be happy to start!" Zofia's face was showing the true lust she had for me as she made her sexy suggestion. She would fuck me on the White House lawn, I'm sure.

"Listen, everyone. Let's table this 'till tomorrow. Gail is gonna have a little chat with Karen. We should all get some rest. I for one am extremely exhausted. I promise I will cuddle with everyone and I will take care of business tomorrow. I need to talk to Consuela alone right now. I love you all." I kissed and hugged everyone, and the only hands I had to remove were Zofia's. She had her hand on my dick, and she smiled.

"I never got a chance to thank you! But Gail called, we flew over here! You are a wonderful man. That was the best sex I ever had. Now... I... I want more of you. I know, I'm a glutton. But I have not had a man in so, so long. Frank, will you fuck me tommoro? Please?" Z pleaded with me. "I'll take my teeth out and give you another gum job!" That had me smiling. What a dirty little wonderful sexy cocksucker she turned out to be.

I whispered in her ear, "Zofia, everything is in flux right now. I can't say tomorrow will work or not. But I will try my best. You know the drill. You know how much your big whoppers turn me on. So just have a bit of patience. Just imagine all the wonderful things I will do to you. I have a lot on my plate right now. Now give me a kiss goodnight." I kissed her plump cocksucker lips, she pushed my head in between her bowling balls of titflesh. I grabbed one of her nipples and twisted. She shivered. She loved rough treatment.

"Oh fuck yeah. Frank, I want you so fuckin bad. My door is open if you change your mind. Goodnight." Zofia had such a smell of arousal. She would have fucked me right then and there in front of everyone.

I kissed Maria, "Frank, it is just as I feared. Whether she admits it or not, she wants you back, no puedo creer que esto esté pasando.Te quiero mucho oh Frank, I love you so much and don't want to lose you to that evil, lying, cheating bitch. Please tell me you still love me! I need to hear it from you." Her dark eyes looked desperately at my own. Maria had her own delectable pair of huge fuckin tits. I don't know how big they are, but they were outrageous and topped with giant hard nipples. My dick got hard just looking at Maria.

"I do love you, I intend to prove it to you, but I'm pretty fucked out this moment. You have a huge advantage over these other girls." I squeezed her narrow waist.

"My big ta tas and my pezones duros, my hard nipples? You can have them anytime you want Frank." She grinned now. She started to unbutton her blouse.

"No, your big forgiving heart, and the way you cook! So delicious! I'll never, ever leave you. I'd starve to death and my heart would break! I promise, I'll make this up to you. You know I will.Te amo más que la vida misma. I hope I said that right." She kissed me and grabbed my dick. I was hard as stone.

"Si, I love you too Frank." She squeezed my cock.

"Come to bed soon. I need to feel you in my arms." I hugged her and kissed her goodnight.

Vanessa stood in front of me, her head lowered. "I get it Frank. Your ex-wife returns and it's like work, last hired, first fired. I'll be gone by tomorrow morning." She was in full tears now. Really weeping and brokenhearted.

"Why? Did someone say something to you?" I asked.

"I was just a plaything Frank. You don't really love me do you? I saw the way Zofia looked at you. Every woman in here would die for you."

"Well how about you Vanessa?"

The tears rained down her perfect black skin. She looked like an angel. Tall and very statuesque, perfect D cup breasts. A perfect heart shaped ass. She could have been a model, except models aren't built with big tits and bubble butts. To me she was absolutely flawless, like a black diamond. Did I mention her high cheekbones and big kissable lips? She was fucking perfect.

"Yes"

"Yes what?" I asked her.

"Damn it! I would die for you!

Oh why did she have to come back? I want to stab her in the heart Frank, the way she did you, but I'll use a real knife! I love you Frank. I don't want to leave. You're the only one for me Frank. I love the other girls. They have been nothing but kind to me. I...I..."

"I love you. You don't have to go anywhere. Please stay!" I looked in her big adorable eyes. I held her by her hips.

"Frank, I was gonna tell you earlier. Frank... I missed my period. I'm pregnant with your child. Don't hate me!" She was truly frightened of what I might think. She wept.

I jumped up and down. "REALLY? Your not just messin' with me are you? That's wonderful! Why on earth would I hate you. That's great news. I don't want you waitressing any more. We should tell everyone." I kissed her up and down. I hugged her and kissed her.

"Everyone already knows silly. I quit my job last week. The girls won't let me do anything, they are all like mother hens. We were going to surprise you tonight, but you surprised us. I'm so happy. You really do love me! I'm staying. I never want to leave, unless you do. My place is by your side. Or maybe on top, or underneath you. Frank I am so fucking happy!" I hugged her. I kissed her. I'm gonna be a daddy for sure again!

"Go on up to bed, Connie and I will be along. Kiss me." She did and then she groped my dick.

Connie came up to me. "Last but not least." Her eyes were dejected.

"Don't you ever say that again Consuela. I'll put you over my knee." I was fucking pissed.

"Promises, promises." She smiled. I grabbed her and squeezed her and kissed her.

"I never want to hear that from you. Don't you ever repeat this, ever, ever, ever. You are my favorite. Don't you dare tell the others, they will be so very brokenhearted. But you already knew it, didn't you?" I was whispering in her ear and swaying with her, back and forth. I held her tight by her asscheeks.

"Should we go in the office?"

"Gail and your ex are in there."

"Oh shit."

"Meet me in the dining room. Nobody ever goes in there. You got two more to say good night to." She pointed at Tammy and Leslie. How did she get back so quick?

I looked over, and there was Tammy, eyes low and Leslie, just back from the lab.

I went over. Leslie said, "Frank, I put your wife's blood in for a full set of drug testing and also to see if she really is pregnant. We can also see if there are traces of date rape drugs in the tea. At least we will know if she's lying again." She touched my cheek. I really liked Leslie, even in the "butch" look.

"Thank you Leslie, you are on the ball. I owe you one for sure!" I kissed her and she shivered. She wasn't much of a lesbian if she come from just kissing me! I did not care. I liked her a lot.

"I'll have to collect another time stud." She touched my face gently. "We'll be leaving shortly. Frank, I had such a fantastic time with you. I don't want it to end, but I guess... " said Leslie.

"Frank, I ... I think I love you. This one here loves you too. I don't want to leave. I want to fuck your balls off. You are so good. Oh my gosh, I am sorry!"Tammy said in a sorrowful voice. She was giving me the goods on Leslie's feelings, and her own.

"Listen, neither of you have to leave. Your poor mom is up in bed, hornier than all get out. Leslie, I love both of you, but we haven't really had enough time together. Please stay. You both can sleep with Zofia. Try not to be too bad!" I kissed each woman, and they both hugged me. They both grabbed my dick through my pants. They went upstairs. I went into the dining room.

*********

Consuela was about to burst into tears. I heard her quiet whimpering as I entered the dining room. I slid the pocket doors closed, I turned and she was on me, kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Her dark brown skin, made even darker naked tanning by my little pool in the back, was so smooth and lovely. She was such a stunning woman.

"Frank I want you to give me a baby. I want to have your child inside me. First Vanessa announces that shes pregnant and she is absolutely sure it's yours, then your fucking evil witch cheating slut whore ex wife waltzes in here and says she MIGHT have your baby! I want to kill her. You are a better person than me, I would have THROWN her off that bridge. So what are you going to do about it?" She was sad and livid at the same time.

I ripped her very expensive dress off her body. I did not care. I didn't know if I had a single sperm left in my dick, but whatever there was, I was going to give it to her. No foreplay, I was rock hard from all the women copping feels, and I was going to give Connie what she wanted. I fucked her to me. I pulled her hips to me in rhythm to her cries. I fucked her hard and fast. For the first time ever with her, I was going to cum first. I grunted and spewed whatever was left in me, into her spasming cunt. I just realized that she had cum with me simultaneously! That hardly ever happens, and it was wonderful. She had come hard too! Her face showed some happiness. She was radiant.