Housekeeper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Frank, that was just what I needed. I threw away my birth control pills, but it may take awhile and more rough sex. Lots more. Ohmygod yes."

She was holding her hand to keep in my sperm. She was bound and determined to get pregnant by me! I gave her a napkin.

When we calmed down a bit, I asked her what the fuck I should do. She looked at me in shock. She wasn't used to me asking her so blatantly for advice.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the divorce is proceeding and shortly I will be free of her. But now, she may have my baby. If I divorce her like we planned, what about my child?" I had so many big questions.

"What do you mean?"

"She could have an abortion, or she could say it wasn't mine," I teared up, "I would never see my kid. Would it be better if we just postponed the divorce until the baby is born? I want my time with my child, if it is my child. I need to protect my parental rights. If I divorce her now, there might not be any child! I am very confused and conflicted as to the best course of action here. You're a damn fine lawyer here. I need your absolute best advice here, as there is no perfect answer. So I want to protect the baby at all costs. I don't give a shit if it costs me everything I own, every fuckin penny, I'll pay it gladly. So you get your lawyer thinking cap on, and figure something out. It dosen't have to be a perfect plan, we can work it out! I love you for doing this for me.

"I'll have to think on this, but I will call the judge."

"What will you tell her?"

"The truth. She will see the complications instatly. I'll be willing to bet the farm on that. She might see this as a last ditch effort to get you back. That is how I currently view it. I am not impressed by the drug allegations. She may have taken them HERSELF. Just to ahh, muddy the waters. It makes her look like a total victim. I don't have enough facts to give you good advice.

Maybe we could get the PI to find out where the drugs came from, who got them. He may be able to shed some light on this.

No decisions late at night. Lets sleep on it. If you fuck anyone else tonight, I want the cum." She looked at me. "You are really a great dad, you know that? I will be so proud to have your kids. Let's go to bed. Remember, I get all the cum! No sperm sharing tonight. All in my hungry cunt. I am your official cum bucket until I get pregnant. Shit, I like the sound of that. OFFICIAL CUM BUCKET is what I want to be for you Frank."

"I'll get it printed on a tee shirt for you." I smiled. Gail would fight her for that title. So would Maria, her own mom. I never in my wildest dreams, dreamt that I would have women actually chasing ME!

"Let's go to bed."

*********

Gail never came to bed that night. She and my ex talked and talked all night. I just hope the demon feelings and spirit were not contagious. Then I would have to kill both of them.

Who am I kidding? The evil bitch was ready to kill herself, and I talked her out of it. Then we find out she may have been date rape drugged, or not... I feel like such a wuss. I need to process this new information.

I snuck out of the house. I just sat on the curb. The sun was coming up. I had on my running shoes a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. I had to try and sort out my thoughts and feelings.

On the one hand, the divorce was a done deal. Everything was over except for the judge to sign off, we had even had the hearing, so it was mostly a formality. Now, with her pregnant, and/or suicidal, now what should I do?

I was 99 percent hating, 1 percent murderously angry. I still had terrible anger, but it was ablated by the potential date rape drugs in her system. Were they put there by herself, as a red herring, or by her evil ex boyfriend? What about her baby. Was it mine? Was it his, or worse yet, someone else's? Too many questions, not enough answers.

As I was sitting there on the curb, I heard a woman's voice. "FRANK? Frank Stevens?" It was my neighbor, Brenda Burns, a slightly older woman who had been through a divorce about two years ago. She used to be sorta "portly" or maybe "heavy" but not really fat. She had taken up running and going to the gym. She had lost a lot of weight, but luckily for a tit man like myself, she still had huge tits, and a fairly large ass as well. Her hair was white silver, and she had brilliant blue eyes. She looked great.

"Frank, could I speak to you in the house. I have something important to talk about, but it's private."

"Sure, " I loved walking behind her, watching her big fat sexy ass sway this way and that. I hated for her to leave, but I loved to watch her go. Her tits were free as well, and were going the opposite way her ass swayed. I got hard watching her walk.

Her home and mine shared a common wall, but her home was a more desirable end unit. When she and her then husband bought the place, they bought the adjoining lot with no plans, other than to have a bit of lawn and greenery. Her ex husband couldn't grow rocks, but he paid for some terrific gardeners, and between the lawn, garden and her house, she had a showpiece of a home. For some reason, she had never put in a pool, probably because she could use mine- and let me deal with the maintenance and upkeep. Have her cake and eat it too!

Brenda would frequently come over, swim and sunbathe, either topless or nude. She was always teasing me, trying to bed me. This preceded her divorce and my current troubles by fifteen years.

That's a lot of teasing. Hell, she made no secret of it, parading her big melon tits around my pool with both of our (then) spouses right there. Her dark nipples were always hard, and she had big areolas as well. Brenda would ask my then loving wife if she could borrow my dick. Karen would always say, "Sure, fuck his balls off, but I get to watch!" They would laugh intensely.

Something about her tone of voice didn't seem right. Brenda was not her happy go lucky self today. Something was very wrong.

"Brenda, what's wrong?"

"I'm embarrassed to tell you Frank, but I'm flat broke. I was getting a little spousal support and Robert was paying half the mortgage and taxes. Then last year, POOF! He disappeared. He just fell off the planet. Vanished without a trace. So now I'm broke. I got work as a secretary, but that just wasn't enough money. At my age, broke and divorced, I'm up the creek here."

"So, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know Frank. I'm three months behind in the mortgage and I owe in taxes as well. I am sorta fucked." Her eyes looked like she would begin to cry. "I have to sell the house before I lose it. Would you be interested in buying it? You could rebuild. I spoke to Maria, she said you have a harem now? Can I join? I can be a good harem girl." She came forward and took out her teeth, which kinda shocked me, then sank to her knees in front of me. She went for my dick.

"Brenda, you don't have to suck my cock to get me to buy your house. I would be happy to help you out."

"I have wanted to suck and fuck you for fifteen years. Please don't make me beg for your perfect dick. I have dreamt of this very moment." She grabbed my shorts, and ripped them down, and my cock was gobbled up by her mouth. The fact that she had no teeth made for a fabulous blowjob. I surreptitiously flicked on the video function of my phone. The girls love to watch, especially Gail. I think Gail might be a cuckqueen.

Brenda had her hands around my backside, fingers in my crack, pulling me into her hot, wet mouth. She was facefucking herself, with my dick! I swear she was smiling as she hummed around my boner. She deep throated me like a champion whore. Maybe she missed her true calling! I was hard as stone, she turned around and said, "FUCK ME NOW!" I obliged her. I made sure the phone got a great view of the action.

Her pussy was incredibly tight. She almost felt virginal. I was going slow for her benefit. She had not used her cunt for a while, and it was small and very tight.

"Come on Frank. FUCK ME Hard! I won't break. Come on, spank me too!" I spanked her sweet ass, and for fun I pushed a finger in her ass. She yelped. She pushed back! What a dirty girl!

"More fingers. Please use lube." She handed me the anal lube.

I lubed her rectum as I continued to fuck her cunt, she had several little cums. Then she said, "Come on big boy. Stick that slab of beef where the sun don't shine!"

I withdrew from her cunt and placed the head of my dick at her sphincter. She wiggled back to me, trying to wedge my dick in her brown eye. "DO IT. FUCK MY ASS! I want it so bad. I'm...I'm an anal slut for you Frank. PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!"

I pushed in about three inches.

Her sphincter was so incredibly tight. She kept pushing more of my dick into her rectum. She definitely wanted to be buttfucked. She squirmed and shuddered. She had an anal climax.

"More. Give me more cock!"

I pushed my dick in some more. She was pushing back into me. She wanted every inch of cock into her behind.

"No, No, NO! All of it! I want your entire dick up my asshole NOW!" She really liked getting buttfucked hard! She was shivering, and her was spasming. She was going to cum soon.

"Ok fine. I'm gonna fuck you into next Tuesday." I pushed all the way in. She screamed and came hard. I could feel the shudder and the spasming on my dick. I started ass fucking my neighbor hard.

"Do you like my dick Brenda?"

"Fuck YES. Don't stop, I'm gonna cum AGAIN. Aaayyyaah! Oh yes, YES, YES!! Ughhh. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck that ass. Yeah OHH, ohhhh, OHMYGOD. Aaiieeyes!!" She was done. I was just starting. She pulled off, spun around and into her mouth I went, straight from her anus. Her toothless oral assault had me coming in two minutes. She was a highly skilled cocksucker for sure. I ejaculated a quart of jism into her happy hole! When I laid back, she said, "Thank you so much, that was wonderful. I hate to have to sell and move. I want to be one of your harem girls. I will fuck you every chance I get. I love your cock in my asshole. You make me cum so very hard. Thank you Frank. Thank you for fucking an old toothless hag."

"You aren't an old toothless hag! You fucked my balls off! I can't wait to fuck your mouth. Maybe I'll fuck you everyday. I find you very sexy and attractive. I guess the only way to prove that is to fuck you all the time!" I looked her in the eye, "I enjoy your toothless mouth very, very much!"

"Thank you so much!"

"Hey! Do you really use the whole house? I mean, you had that extension put on years ago for the kids. Now they're all out and on their own."

"I only really use my bedroom and bath. The kitchen, I use a little."

"How about we combine both houses, have an engineer and an architect see if it's feasible. You keep your own bed and bath, and as a member of my household, you have free run of the whole place. And you can be in my harem. Want to be a sex slave?"

"Wait! I sell you my house, but stay in it? For how long? What is the catch? This seems like have my cake and eat it too. Is it too good to be true?"

"Forever. It's called a life estate. When you die, you do have to leave then!" We both giggled. "And as my sex slave, I'll have to fuck you all the time. I'm trying to make you happy here. You aren't locked in, you can come and go, free as a bird. The life estate is written into the deed. Would this make you happy?"

"You're like an angel. You are too good to me!"

"How much do you need to get right with the bank?"

"I'm not sure. Here is the bill. It's all legalese." She showed me the confusing bill. Fuck it, lets pay it off.

"I'm writing you a check for a hundred grand. Take care of the bank and the lawyers. I'll send my lawyer over and I'll buy the home. You don't have to lift a finger. I might want to suck your sweet pussy though, I mean if you want. You must talk to Gail. She is in charge of my dick."

She kissed me so many times, up and down, she wanted to fuck me again. I said, "Relax! I will take care of you. No strings. But we want each other and you and I both know it." I went back to my house. The girls will love this. I had the video for Gail as well.

*********

"Gail, I need you, right now."

Gail's face was like the sun coming up, she was visibly happy when I said that. I grabbed her around her waist. She locked her legs around me and I carried her to the closest private room, the bathroom. I kissed her hard, I ripped her clothes off her, she ripped my tee shirt off, and my shorts too. I kissed her like a man possessed.

"You bastard. I smell a woman's pussy on you. How could you?" I was sucking on her hard nipples.

"How could you not get me? I wanted to be there. You know I did."

"I did get a phone video. And she's coming to see you and Consuela." I was slamming into her very tight and juicy cunt. "By the way, I bought you a little something. I hope you like it."

"What is it? Oh my god I'm coming, ohhhhh, fuck yes, Frank. FRANK. FRANK!! UGH! YESSSSS. OH FUCK YES. Oh boze tak. kocham cie"

"I love you too!" I said

"So what did you buy me? A dress? A bikini? A dildo? What?" She asked me.

"A six bedroom house. But one bedroom has a permanent guest."

"A HOUSE?! ARE YOU NUTS?"

"I'm crazy about you. If you really don't want it..."

"Fuck yes I want it. Where is it?"

"Right next door. The Barnes house."

"Brenda is selling her house?"

"It's a long story, and I want to cum in you."

"Do it Frank, give me your jizz. I want it in me. Can you cum in my mouth? I love to suck your dick and taste your sperm. Please?"

"Ok, I'm gonna..." She was on her knees in front of me in a nanosecond. I shot steam after stream of semen into her open mouth. She loved it! She savored every drop, then swallowed all my cum.

"Thank you Frank. What a huge gift."

"Wait till you see it."

"I was talking about your dick! I can see that just fine." She smirked. "I have seen Brenda's house before, although never saw the bedrooms. You bought that for me? Why?"

"All these years, you have been there for me. You were just the housekeeper. I never saw the wonderful spectacular woman that you are. I'm turning this house over to you too."

"Frank, you don't have to do that. I love you always. I'll never leave you, ever."

"It's just when the stupid arguments come up, and somebody says well who's house is it? I want you to say, 'Hey, it's my house, thank you very much.' My ex and the kids will never want for money, even after I'm long gone, so this was just for you. I did tell Brenda she can keep her bedroom and bathroom, and have free run of the whole place. I'm giving her a life estate. She is very lonely, and she wants to be my sex slave."

"Frank, that's my job!"

"No it isn't, you are the housekeeper, and my fiancee. When the divorce goes through, you will legally be mine. You are the president and CEO of this crazy family. You will marry me won't you?"

"Oh Frank. Of course I'll marry you. By the way, I got a little treat for you, for this afternoon. Did you fuck a couple of nurses?"

"Yeah, they watched me fuck your mom, I asked them to talk to you if they wanted more of me."

"I have them coming over in an hour. You don't mind do you?"

"Gail, you say jump, I say how high. You want me to go?

"We need to talk about Karen."

"What about her?"

"This whole thing was your fault. Not ENTIRELY your fault, but... You don't know your wife after all these years. She is a submissive masochistic personality. You were her lord and master. But when she had all this extra time on her hands and then you were gone for months at a time to Europe an Asia..."

"She was subconsciously looking for another master, and she found one. It kills me to say it, but you kinda helped her out the door. I mean not intentionally, of course. Did you know that she was a classic submissive?"

"I suspected, but I wasn't sure. And when I got back, I was already replaced. At least that's how it felt to me! If only..." I cried a little, "I begged and pleaded for her to accompany me. She has a dread fear of flying. I was on two flights a day sometimes. I should have found another way."

"Frank, just for shits and giggles, if by some miracle you take her back. She will cheat again. She can't say no to a powerful man. You would have to be with her all the time. Like an alcoholic, she would be in another man's arms like a rocket, unless you are there to tell her no, and fight off your rivals. I don't know for sure, but I'm willing to bet both houses that this was NOT the first time. You hear me Frank? We should test the kids." She looked deep in my hurt eyes.

"Done already. They are mine thank God. Do you think she can change? Am I stuck... What am I talking about? She's toast! You are going to be the next Mrs. Stevens, I mean if you want to be. I just gave you a six bedroom engagement ring! "

"You need to fuck her, or she is headed for a breakdown."

"WHAT? Really? Never saw that on a prescription before. I don't even know if I can get it up for her. I want to kill her half the time. Now you tell me it's somehow MY FAULT that she is a fucking slut? I don't accept that. I was presented with lots of opportunity, and I didn't cheat.

"She wants to be punished, and punished, and punished some more. She wants to be paddled and hurt physically, she wants to feel pain for what she did to you. I think we should have her out of her comfort and expectation zone. Why don't you have her eat out all the girls? Then we all spank her ass. Then you fuck her. What do you think of my plan?"

"I think it's a silly and stupid idea, but... its way better than anything I have come up with. Wanna try it?"

"Yes, but..."

"Ok. I see the gears turning. What is it?"

"Let me have my surprise on her, please?"

"Ok... Come over here and let me fuck you again. I want you so badly. Gail I love you. Now get your ass over here!"

"Yes Master." She smirked.

"Oh I told Brenda she has to talk to you. And then get the house legalities taken care of with Connie. We should cut herself2ai a check asap. I'll bet her prick ex husband shows up with his dick in one hand, and his other hand out, looking for money. We ought to fix his ass for him. He hasn't paid any support for more than a year, and left her pay the mortgage by herself! Maybe Consuela can suggest something."

"Frank, I want to fuck you again. You have been so damned good to me. Would you stick that monster in my tight ass please?"

"Ok, if you insist!" I drove my cock into her tiny little ass hole. She moaned and called my name. I have such a tough life.

*********

"Karen, part of your punishment is you are going to service every woman in this household. And if I'm fucking a woman, you will be licking her clit, or sucking her cunt. Then when we are done, you get spanked by me. And I get to fuck your ass every single day! Just so we are clear, nobody is putting a gun to your head. If you don't enjoy living here, you can leave anytime. If you want someone else, just get the fuck out. Do you accept these terms and conditions? Say yes or no"

"You better buy the analube by the gallon size. I will do it for you! One thing, no hurting the baby. I want a safe word like baby blue that we can use to keep the child safe. Is that ok?"

"Absolutely ok. Get over here on all fours. I have a gift for you." For the first time in many months Karen smiled. She got on all fours, her huge tits were flopping around, and her growing belly hung down.

I pushed my swollen cock into her rectum. Gail handed me the real gift. I pulled her hair, and she wasn't ready for my big dick in her ass. Then I grabbed her around the throat. She did not realize the dog collar went around her neck. In big bold letters on the side, SLUT. I was ready to cum, I pulled out of Karen, and I said, "Connie I have your sperm." She quickly spread her legs and I shoved my dick into her cum craving cunt. I shot a decent size load into Consuela. She smiled.