Housekeeper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was eating out Vanessa.

Vanessa's pussy was almost ready to climax, Karen was determined to do a good job with her punishment. She was getting used to the taste of pussy. Was I going to keep the slut? Only time would tell.

*********

I was fucking Gail, and she was loving it. I don't know how many climaxes she had. I pulled out, just before I came, and immediately penetrated Consuela. I shot a huge amount of cum in her. She smiled. I think the little minx is already pregnant, but she loves taking my sperm into her cunt!

"Frank, you have to go shopping. Brenda wants some sexy clothes, as does Tammy and Leslie. And we all want our own collars. They have to come from you."

"Everyone wants one? Even you? They are slave collars you know."

"Well, mine could read BOSS. And did you promise to fuck a couple of nurses? They are coming over in an hour."

"Are you going to stay and watch. Or participate?"

Gail said, "BOTH"

End of Part 3.

Please remember this is fiction and just a bit of fantasy. No one under the age of eighteen, try to be civil in your comments please. Could this be in several categories? Yes. It's in loving wives, cause that's where it started. If that's not to your liking, just use your imagination to visualize it in another category.