Housekeeper's Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their date goes really well for both of them. Considering it is his first and he is generally awkward around members of the opposite sex, Ken thinks that he is handling it well enough. None of the stuttering he was afraid would slip out of his mouth. Something about her just makes him relax and feels all warm and fuzzy. She gives him the butterflies in his stomach like no one else ever did. He loves the casual way she exudes her confidence and dominance, just taking charge from the very first date, making the decision for him. She's the domme he's been looking for. He just didn't figure it out yet.

When they are back at the mansion, she gives him a little kiss. "You are so cute I want to rape you right now," she tells him. He gapes as she chuckles and slaps his ass, walking up to her room. "But don't worry. I won't do it tonight. See you in the morning, baby." As she gets inside her room and locks the door she thinks over whether she did the right thing. Should she rape him now? No. First date is too soon. And if she doesn't have to rape him, it would be better if she doesn't do it. It would be better if she can get his consent. Yes, she'll ask him nicely for sex first and if he isn't ready she'll force him to fuck her. That's the plan.

......

Charlotte is in great mood today. She is planning to take Ken's virginity, even if he isn't ready for it. His mom works for her family, after all. That's a leverage of great caliber that she can use if she has to resort to it. She hopes she won't but as she sits next to Ken on her red couch she knows she will use it if she has to. It is wrong but that doesn't matter to her at all. She wants his dick and nothing, definitely not some abstract sense of morality, will stop her from getting it today. It's his fault for making her fall in love with him so he will have to deal with any and all the consequences.

"Honey," she says to Ken, giving him a little kiss on the cheek. He turns to face her curiously, smiling lightly. "I want to have sex with you today." His eyes go a bit wide in surprise as she now cups his balls, squeezing them gently. "I've got an IUD in me, so you're going to fuck me bareback, got that? I want your dick inside me. I want to feel you cum in my pussy." Her words and the way she is touching his nuts make him get really hard. His cock stiffens and he is a mess as all the blood in his body rush down to his nether region. He watches as his prick swells up, engorging at a rapid pace.

Ken tried to move away slightly but her hand moves upward and grabs him by the dick. "Wait a second," he begins in an awkward tone. "I like you a lot. I do, but that's why I'm worried that we are taking this way too fast. You and I have only been dating for one day, and not even actually an entire day. Just for one afternoon and evening. Don't you feel that this is too soon, baby? Please, can we wait a week before having sex?" he asks her. His puppy dog eyes make her almost take mercy on him but it is not enough yet. She wants him too much to take no for an answer.

"No, we can't wait a week before having sex," she says authoritatively. "You are mine and you are going to fuck me in my bed today, whether you are ready or not." She removes her hand from Ken's crotch and plants them on her hips, a smug look on her pretty face. "Listen to me carefully. Your mom works for my family. If you don't fuck me today, I'll tell my dad to fire her. Well, what do you say to that, darling?" Her smirk is brimful of arrogance, something that, weirdly enough, makes her even sexier, despite just threatening his mom's job. She grabs his dick again and smiles as she notices he's still hard for her.

"I'll fuck you today," he mutters as she squeals in joy and drags him upstairs to her bedroom. She kicks the door shut and locks it, before shoving him on the bed. Charlotte kneels between his two legs and massages his groin. She cups his crotch through his pants, rubbing his dick and balls gently. The girl is so wet as she gropes him, her hairy snatch soaked. Fondling him like this is what she's always wanted to do for a very long time and now, here is her chance to fulfill all of her desires. It is making her cunt very moist. Her hot pussy is leaking copious juices, with a lot of the warm liquid seeping out of her slit.

Then she takes his pants off and rips his boxers down with her teeth in one feral movement. His dick springs up and bounces on her chin, making her smile in delight. She wraps her fingers around it and strokes him gently. "You are so fucking cute," she tells her shy, adorable boyfriend. Her hand caresses him, she playing with his little penis in a leisurely way. She pumps his dick in an exuberant mood, masturbating Ken the way she fantasized about doing for some time now. He is moaning as she takes advantage of him, abusing her power and status. The spoilt brat is an entitled rich girl willing to do anything she must to get the cock that she wants.

Her furry vagina is drenched and she rips her clothes off and tosses them to a corner of her bedroom, revealing her nude, athletic figure. Then she gets up slightly to give him a little preview of what he'll be getting later. Ken's eyes go wide at the sight of the forest above her womanhood. Her blonde pubic hair is curly, glistening with the nectar of her arousal. "Do you see this, baby?" she asks, pointing at her hairy pussy. "I am going to fuck you with this. I'll fuck your hard cock with my hot, tight cunt. I'll squeeze and milk your throbbing dick for your seed. You'll pump all your semen into me until your balls are dry. I'll drain your balls of cum."

She then slides down his body to get his entire dick in her mouth. Charlotte gives him a little smile around his cock as she bobs her head up and down. Her chin crashes against his balls gently as she sucks him off. It's the jock's first time giving a blowjob and her geeky boyfriend's first time receiving one. As a result, it isn't perfect. But it is still a magical moment. She loves the power she has with his cock in her mouth. He can not escape from her. She sucks his dick hard and he moans her name, his eyes crewed tightly shut, drowning in pleasure from her wet, warm mouth.

Her lips slowly work him to the edge. It is incredible how wonderful Ken is now starting to feel as she begins to figure out the best way to pleasure him. He is moaning her name louder as she swirls her tongue around his spongy head. In just six minutes, she has brought him to the point of no return. He warns her that he is about to cum but she keeps on sucking his cock. Ken screams as he spurts his load in Charlotte's mouth. Charlotte greedily swallows his semen as he shoots his load in her oral orifice, gulping down the boy's delicious seed.

She takes his still throbbing prick out of her mouth, jacking it hard. "Finish all over me. Cover my pretty face in your hot cum," she tells him in a highly sexy tone. He responds by spraying the rest of his load all over her face. The boy grunts as he empties his balls on his hot girlfriend's features. Ken is now drenching her cheeks in his cum. He is crying in pleasure as he ejaculates on Charlotte, blasting her with ropes after ropes of semen. Strands of his seed are now covering her gorgeous face as he keeps on firing more onto her. His balls stop contracting finally and his orgasm ends after a good fifteen seconds.

Charlotte grins at him with her perfect face decorated in his warm cum, glazed all over. "Thank you so much for how you painted me," she tells him, pushing him so that his back is flat against the bed. Her grin makes him blush and she grasps his dick, tugging it a few times to keep it hard. She lies the tip of Ken's erection with her tunnel, lowering her body, even as he asks her to stop for a second. "You don't get to tell me stop," she says, sliding him up inside her as she comes to rest on top of him, her ass on his balls. Feeling her thick, round ass on his balls makes him even harder than he was before he cummed on her face.

"But I don't consent to this right now. I know I said I'll fuck you earlier, but you just made me cum. Can I please just eat your pussy and then fuck you like half an hour later? I need time to rest after my orgasm," he says. Charlotte frowns and then slaps his face. He looks up at her, gasping. Her hands then clamp on the headboard as she begins riding his dick, bouncing up and down on Ken's equipment. He tries to get her to stop but she still doesn't. The nerdy boy is no match for her and could no longer do a damn thing as Charlotte takes full advantage of him.

"I don't need your consent because you are my boyfriend," she informs the boy as she fucks him. "Before you protest any more, remember. Your mom's job is hanging on the line. So just shut up and take it, okay?" That makes Ken go silent, but only for a moment. Then he is making sounds again, but instead of protests they are moans of pleasure. He might be upset at her for threatening to get his mom fired but Ken also can not deny how good her cunt feels. Her folds envelope him, wrapping around his cock as she rides his pole, gripping him tightly. "Do you like the way I fuck you baby?"

He nods and she flips them over so he is on top. She wants him to do the work as a way of surrendering to her and freely doing what she wants him to do. Ken fucks her cunt. He drills the girl's snatch, pounding her as hard as he can. He soon screams out "I'm cumming!" before firing his load in her pussy and filling up her womb with his seed. She smirks up at him in victory as he floods her tunnel. His warm cum fills her up as she gives him a triumphant smile. Then she gets up and on all fours, with her large, round ass thrusting out. He knows what she wants but says "I am sore now. Can I please just eat you out this time and fuck you again later?"

"No," she says. "Fuck my ass right now and fill it with your hot cum." He obeys her, sliding his creamed cock inside her huge ass, using her pussy juices as the lubrication. It is so tight and warm in her buttocks and Ken moans loudly as he grabs her thick asscheeks. Her long hair cascades down her muscular back and she orders her boyfriend "Come on now baby. Fuck my ass harder." He has no choice at all but to feed Charlotte's hungry asshole with his dick like she's ordering him to. "You belong to me now. Your cock belongs to my ass."

The friction is so incredible that he has to concede to her. He does belong to his girlfriend's ass now. Her ass owns him. She slams it back at him, fucking his cock with her ass, impaling herself with his tool. The girl isn't getting that much physical pleasure but it makes her feel very happy to be able to control him this way. Soon he is screaming and she tells him "I know you're cumming now! Cum in my ass, sweetie! Fill my ass with your semen!" He fires ropes of jizz into her greedy butt, emptying his balls in her hot, furnace like bowels as her asshole contracts around him and milks him dry.

She then tells him to withdraw his cock and splays both holes open with her fingers, showing him how his cum is leaking out of her pussy and ass. "Suck your cum out of both of my holes now or I'll really get your mom fired," she tells him. Ken nods and starts with her cunt. He eats his own cum from her pussy slowly. Once done cleaning up that orifice, he moves onto her asshole, tasting his seed from inside her warm ass. He laps up his own mess until she tells him he can stop. "Good boy," she says. "Now let's go get a shower together, okay?"

He nods and follows her into the large bathroom, where the two of them clean each other up.

......

Right now Ken is sitting inside his sexy girlfriend's bedroom. She is kissing him on the nape of his neck, her right hand molesting his genitals, groping him to her heart's content. The girl loves how easy it is for her to overwhelm him and make him submit to her. Just a touch of her hand and he is whimpering from the pleasure. He is so hopeless when in the same room as her already and her hand on his dick only drives him wild. She knows he is fully hers now and is a very happy girl because of the fact. It's making her proud to be the cause of his moaning.

Suddenly, there's a knocking sound at the door. The door swings open. "I got you your prom dress Ms. Charlotte. Ah! I'm sorry!" cries Denise as she averts her eyes in shock. She didn't expect to see her son getting groped by her boss' daughter. Yes, she knows that they are dating now, but she didn't think they'd be doing it in the middle of the day like this. "I'm sorry I walked in on this. I'll just leave the dress here and go now," Denise continues, flushed. Her son is equally mortified. Charlotte is the only one who is still casual. In fact, she is a little amused by their reactions.

"Sorry you had to see that, mom," Ken is soon saying, after he recovers from his shock. He still couldn't believe that his own mom walked in on him getting groped by his girlfriend. The boy could hear Charlotte chuckling from next to him on the bed. He turns to face her in embarrassment, only to see that she's got a full blown smile on her gorgeous face. "Why are you smiling like that? Is it funny to you or something?" he asks his girlfriend. Charlotte simply shrugs. "No, seriously. I really do want to know why you find this so amusing. My mom just walked in on you feeling me up."

"Which is funny because you're acting like it is something embarrassing when it isn't," Charlotte says. "Ken, you're my boyfriend. You belong to me. It is only natural that I'm feeling you up. You've got no reason to feel embarrassed at all baby." Then she turns to Denise. "Look, I really respect you a lot but your son's mine so I'll feel him up when I want to, okay? Sorry if it made you awkward but that's just how it works." Denise nods, quickly leaving the bedroom. Charlotte looks over at Ken, saying "Now can we please go on? I want you to fuck me and fill me with your cum."

Ken is about to comply when he starts to frown. "Wait a second," he says. "If I belong to you because of us being in a relationship together, does that mean I will never get to have any say? You are suggesting that I'm your property. You said I belong to you. Am I an object?" Charlotte just shrugs and Ken gasps in horror. Not just at her words but also at how easily he finds himself taking it, as though he is accepting a role he's born for. Like he was meant to be her slave. Why does he have to feel so wonderful in this sort of situation, when Charlotte is treating him like he is her property?

"Baby, you are a smart boy. That makes me surprised it took you so long just to figure this much out," Charlotte says in a casual tone. He looks at her, shocked she would speak of this so simply, as if her claiming him as a belonging isn't a big deal. "You are my boyfriend. Notice the pronoun? My, Ken. My. I can just do whatever I want with you and you'll not be able to stop me. I will even make out with you in front of my parents if I want to. I know that you'll blush a lot in embarrassment if I French kiss you in front of my parents, but I will do it if I want to."

"You wouldn't," he says. She frowns at him. "You would never actually do that. French kissing me right in front of your mom and dad, I mean. That's just way too mad. There's no way you would do that." She takes this as a challenge and grabs his wrist. "What are you doing? Wait just a second," Ken protests. But Charlotte doesn't wait, quickly taking him downstairs and straight into the living room where she knows her mom and dad are. She is going to show him just how much control she has over him now. She'll have kiss him in front of her parents and he won't be able to stop her. He won't be able to do a damn thing at all.

They find her mom and dad together on the couch, watching TV. "Hey, kids. What's up?" Josh asks his daughter and her boyfriend. Charlotte doesn't reply in words but grabs Ken's face and then kisses him, probing inside his mouth with her tongue. Her dad watches with his mouth hanging open, while Claire is just smiling proudly. She is happy that her daughter had inherited her streak of dominance. Nothing could make a mother like her prouder than this. Ken is just mumbling underneath the force of Charlotte's kiss. He didn't think she would be serious about French kissing him in front of her parents, but here they all are right now, with him being proven wrong.

Charlotte smirks into the kiss before she finally stops, detaching her full lips from his. She then turns to look at her parents, her dad still shocked and her mom giving her a thumbs up. "Ken was sure I would never do something crazy like that, so I had to prove him wrong," she informs them. Her dad finally gets over his shock enough to close his wide open mouth. "Good, dad. I was afraid a bug might flow into your mouth if you keep it open any longer than you just did," Charlotte says then addresses her mom. "By the way, mom, thank you for the thumbs up. Bet you're really proud of me for that one now, aren't you?"

"Of course I'm proud," Claire beams at her only child. "You are so strong and confident. So empowered. I'm so proud of having a daughter who knows what she wants and how to get it. I couldn't be any prouder of you than I am right now." Charlotte hugs her mom and she too smiles brightly, proud to have her mom's admiration. She looks back at Ken over her shoulder and sees that he is still red as a tomato. Well, Charlotte did slip her tongue down his throat in full view of her parents, so the lovely boy's discomfort is understandable. It is actually quite endearing to her.

"Yeah, we know you are fully in control of the situation," Josh adds, still a little uncomfortable. It reminds him of how his wife used to show him off too, but to her friends instead of his parents in law. He shudders as he thinks about a lot of the stuff she did when they were teens themselves. It makes him worried but not for his daughter. Instead, he is a lot more worried for Ken. If Charlotte is like her mother, and by this point it's pretty clear that she is, then he's going to need to be very careful not to let her get jealous or possessive. If he does let her get jealous it could end up going very badly for him.

They chat for a while before Charlotte takes Ken back up to her bedroom. Her dad is still talking to her mom about the two of them right now. "She's really grown up quite a lot, hasn't she?" her mom is saying. Josh nods along to his wife's remark. "Our girl really reminds me of my younger self. And Ken is like a younger version of you, too." Again, Claire's husband nods along, thinking about how his wife is correct. The two teens remind him of himself and his wife when they were young. He smiles as he and his wife reminisce over the past years, thinking of how far along the two of them came together in their relationship.

"Yeah, I just hope she doesn't play with and break Ken's heart," Josh says. He is slightly amused at himself being so protective of his daughter's boyfriend but not his daughter. It's because she is so like her mother that he knows he has no reason to worry about her at all. She can easily take care of herself. No need for him to be overprotective. She is a lot more likely to hurt Ken than Ken is to hurt her, since she is the big, strong and cunning one, and Ken is the much more timid partner. God he hopes his daughter doesn't do anything foolish to hurt her boyfriend. This is one of the few areas where his money can't help her if she messes up.

"Seeing the young people in love makes me want to give you some loving right now," Claire announces to her husband who blushes and stammers as his wife grabs him, dragging him to their room. It's been a couple of days since he last filled her up and now she wants him to do it again. Over the next half an hour, she wrings him dry, milking loads after loads out of his balls and into her holes. He passes out in his wife's pussy and she gets up, letting him rest on the bed before going back downstairs to get a light snack for herself, one that Claire really needs after using her energy to fuck her husband.