Housekeeper's Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Ken is lying curled up in bed with Charlotte's arm around him as they watch TV together. She is pressing little kisses to his forehead as he rests. It is so relaxing to be in her arms like this and she loves feeling him snuggled up against her so much. They can both draw warmth from each other in their embrace. It's perfect. She is going to be cuddling with her boyfriend a lot more in the future. He is hers and she can do anything she wants with him, after all. "I've got a confession to make," the girl says to Ken. Ken looks at Charlotte as she continues "I've been in love with you for a long time now. I don't expect you to say it back today, but..."

Before Charlotte could finish, he grabs her face gently and kisses her on the lips, surprising her by being initiative. "I love you too," he tells her once their kiss is over. "I've been in love with you for some time now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before, but I really do love you a lot." Charlotte is overjoyed from hearing this. She kisses him back hard. This is the moment that she has always wanted, one that she's been waiting for. He is the love of her life and he loves her too. Nothing could make this day any better for her now. Charlotte now has everything she's always desired.

That night, as she lies in bed with Ken in her arms, she watches him sleep. He looks so peaceful she couldn't take her eyes off of him. Charlotte has broken into his room to watch him sleep at night before but now she no longer has to do so in secret. The way he slumbers on under her watchful eyes makes her heart flutter. She loves him so much. It is the way it should be now, with him in bed with her and her never having to let him go. Even if one day he decides to break up with her, she wouldn't let him. There is no way she's giving up this cute boy.

Author's Note : Chapter 2 is coming soon. In the meantime, what did you think of Charlotte?