HouseKeeping Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

"I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this dress. So we are going to buy it even if you decline to wear it." My honest opinion came out in a nearly uncontrollable burst of words, while my eyes never left her breasts.

"Okay, so we have our first dress." Cindy began to usher Kelsey back into the dressing room but Kelsey stopped her.

"Wait, how much is it?" Kelsey's concern over the cost was evident. I was quick to respond with my own question.

"Did I ask how much it cost?" I paused and Kelsey shook her head negatively. "Then it is clearly not an important issue, is it?" As much as I tried to look almost stern, I couldn't hide the slight grin.

"Kelsey, honey, you let us decide on the clothes, and you let the gentleman decide on the prices. That is how we do things here. Now, let's go spend some more of his money." The women looked at each other for about three seconds, and then burst into laughter again.

About fifteen minutes later, all of that time spent giggling like schoolgirls, the two women exited the dressing room again. This time, I couldn't keep a groan from escaping.

"Oh, wow! This is definitely a keeper," I exclaimed with excitement. This outfit was a pair of tiny white shorts, with the emphasis on short. As she turned around for me to see everything better, I noticed that the beginnings of her cheeks peeked out of the bottom And the top was a halter, also in white. The material was a light cotton that left plenty of cleavage in view. Kelsey adjusted it to show that the halter could be a little less daring if needed. The shoes were also sandals, but decorated in colorful little flowers.

"Okay, we will add that to the list." I stood back with a broad smile. "Next?" The women disappeared into the dressing room again.

Another fifteen minutes passed and I was suddenly aware that Kelsey was standing next to me. This outfit was simply gorgeous. It was in a shade of turquoise that accented her dark hair and dark eyes. It was short, starting at mid-thigh and hugging her beautiful figure all the way up. But there were no sides to the dress. Instead was a crisscross of turquoise lacing, causing a slit of about four inches wide all the way from the bottom hem to the shoulder. The dress was sleeveless, and this obviously showed off the fact that she wore no underwear. But the lack of underwear was made even more obvious by how clearly her hard nipples stood out. The outfit was capped off by matching sandals with a crisscross of lacing all the way up her calf. I had to pause to catch his breath.

"Honey, you look absolutely gorgeous! We have to get this dress, and I have to take you someplace so you can show it off!" I could not stop staring at this beautiful woman. I had her turn around several times so I could see her better, but that was still not enough. I felt like I would not be satisfied if I had her twirl a hundred times. I was struck once again at how lucky I was to have such a beautiful woman who was classy enough to carry off something this sexy and still look gorgeous. I felt my throat constrict and knew I could not speak for a moment. I held out his arms and she walked into them. We stood for at least half a minute without speaking. When we separated, we both had tears in our eyes. We heard Cindy sniffle behind us and turn to see her with matching tears.

"Okay, you two. That is enough or you will ruin my makeup." She tried to laugh, but it really didn't come out right. So she cleared her throat a couple of times and then she could speak. "Now for the final outfit. And, Todd, you will love this!" They turned at enter the dressing room again. But Kelsey paused and turned around and looked at me. Neither she nor I had lost our tears. She smiled and then disappeared from view.

This time it took almost half an hour. I could hear them talking quietly, but here and there a comment would be clear. I heard something about not covering her ass, and then a comment about showing too much boob. My interest increased with each comment I heard. Finally, the women exited the dressing room. And I almost passed out.

Kelsey stood before me in the tiniest bikini I had ever seen. The three triangles that made up the front of the bikini were almost not there. The top barely covered her areolae and could not disguise her prominent nipples standing out. Most of her boobs were hanging out the top, bottom, and sides, and they provided an incredible display. As she turned around, I could see that there was no back to it at all, just strings. And the string that disappeared between her ample ass cheeks kept my attention. I was immediately hard, and this time I made no attempt to hide it. I opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. I tried again, and failed again.

"Well, if his flapping jaws aren't any indication of how much he likes it, his hard-on certainly is. Kelsey, I think we have a winner!" Cindy's words were clearly announcing something that was obvious to all. Kelsey was looking sheepishly at me, with an unasked question on her face.

"Is this okay?"

Those simple words seem to shake me out of my silence, and I responded very quickly with, "Awesome! Simply awesome! If the people who know you don't already believe you are the sexiest woman on the planet, they will as soon as they see you in this! DAMN, woman!" I couldn't come up with anything else to say, so I just stopped there. Even with sheepish eyes, Kelsey beamed with appreciation at my compliment. After another turn, she headed back into the dressing room. A few minutes later, boxes and bags preceded her as she pushed her way out of the dressing room. The expression on her face was pure excitement as she looked at me.

"Are you sure these things are not too much? I mean, you said we would go shopping, but these are really expensive." She was clearly concerned at the amount of money I was about to spend on her.

"Do you know how much all of this is going to cost?" My gentle question elicited a look of even greater concern, and then an expression that could only be described as dread. Her face went pink in embarrassment, and I loved her heart even more.

"Look, we can put some of these things back, if you want. I know I went a little overboard in my selections. Don't worry at all - I will put some back. Which outfit do you want me to keep?" Kelsey was clearly embarrassed that she had selected so many expensive things without even asking if I wanted to pay for all of them, and her words almost tumbled out of her mouth. Then she looked at the floor and paused without saying anything more.

"You don't know what all these things cost, right?" I looked at Kelsey and waited for her to respond. She just shook her head no but said nothing. "Well, if you don't know how much everything costs, and if I didn't ask how much everything cost, then the logical conclusion is that the cost is not important. Right?" I waited for her to look up, and I stepped closer to her, close enough to kiss her softly on the lips.

"Why have the most beautiful diamond in the store and then settle for a cheap setting? I am going to love showing off the most beautiful woman I know. If that is okay with you..." Again, I waited for her response. In the silence, her expression went from concern over the cost, to embarrassment over her childish desires for nice things, to curiosity about the costs, to absolute joy over my response.

"Oh, Todd!" She stood there with tears in her eyes, but still beaming at the world.

"And that, I believe, settles that." Cindy spoke for the first time in several minutes, showing her experience and professionalism in what could have been a delicate situation.

"Why don't you carry those things to the front of the store and put them down while Todd and I take care of his part in all this." Cindy smiled a very wide smile and took my hand to lead me over to the cash register counter. Kelsey looked at me one more time, her smile even wider than Cindy's smile, and then walked away toward the front of the store.

With the price tags in her hand, Cindy laid out the jewelry she and Kelsey had selected. "We thought these things went quite well with her outfits. See anything you don't like?" I looked over the earrings and necklaces they had selected, but said nothing. As Cindy rang up the list of prices, she had to comment. "You know, don't you, that you have a very special woman there. And she loves you very much. You are so fortunate." She handed me the total, and I gave her his American Express Platinum card to cover it all.

"I think I am quite aware of how special she is, but I am not sure that she knows. I only hope that I can convince her of that in the next few days and weeks. And, yes, I feel very blessed." The sincerity in his voice and on my face satisfied Cindy, and she smiled broadly. "I think you will be very pleased with your purchases, Todd. She is going to look awesome tonight. Those outfits suit her and her figure wonderfully, and she will feel very sexy wearing them for you." She smiled again, in a knowing manner. "I know that my husband is going to absolutely love seeing her in that dress tonight."

"Are you and your husband going to join us?" I could not help but take a moment and wonder what she was going to wear.

"We will be there at 5pm sharp. And since you have been to several of these events, you know how much you are going to love it, too." This time, there was mischief in her eyes as she smiled.

"Definitely! Tonight more than any other time!" I felt myself getting hard again just thinking about the women and what they were going to be wearing.

With that thought, I headed for Kelsey and the front door, almost whistling in anticipation.

It was almost funny, the effort involved in carrying everything out the front door and down the sidewalk toward the House. The two of us dropped a couple of things as we tried to distribute the boxes and bags from our shopping trip. When we almost stumbled through the door of the Yarrow House, we saw Mrs. Yarrow fussing with a flower arrangement on the front table. She recognized the label on the bags and had to comment.

"I think tonight might be the most memorable cocktail hour in our history." She gave me a knowing smile, and then gave Kelsey a very warm smile. "Did you get some nice things, Kelsey?"

"Oh, thank you so much for recommending that shop. It was incredible. And Todd spent way too much money and bought me some really naughty things to wear." She was bubbling over as she tried to describe some of the things we had just purchased.

"Well, I am sure all the guests will really appreciate what is in those packages. At least the men will, and I am pretty sure that more than one of the women there will, too. I know I am looking forward to seeing you in your outfits over the next few days. I am glad you had so much fun shopping there." Her smile hovered somewhere between joy and lust, causing me to wonder just what might happen tonight.

"Well, let's get these things upstairs to our room, and get ready. We only have an hour before drinks are served." And I did my own grinning at the thought.

As they entered their room, I kicked the door closed behind me and dropped the packages on the floor. Walking up three fights of stairs with a hard-on had become quite uncomfortable, and I finally had the opportunity to adjust my cock.

"Oh, you poor man. I'll bet you have been turned on for the entire shopping trip, haven't you? Do you need a little relief before we go back downstairs?" I was surprised at the offer, but one look in her eyes revealed that Kelsey was just as turned on as I was.

"Well, if you wouldn't mind..." I was interrupted by Kelsey shoving me against the bed. My knees gave out and I collapsed on the mattress. Before I could stop bouncing on the soft springs, Kelsey was almost tearing off my pants.

"Trying on those outfits and watching you get hard with each one has made me so horny. I have been wanting your cock in my mouth for more than an hour. And I really need it now." She pulled my pants down to my knees and grabbed my cock. I groaned as her mouth engulfed my entire length in one gulp. In seconds, she was in a rhythm that was going to result in me busting my load in minutes.

"Honey, we don't have much time before we need to be downstairs." Kelsey pulled off my dick long enough to comment.

"This won't take a minute. Well, maybe two minutes." She grinned and went back to sucking me deep into her throat.

And she was right. I was so turned on from the afternoon shopping trip that in less than three minutes I was pumping stream after stream of cream down her throat. After letting me grow soft in her mouth, she pulled off me and grinned.

"That should last me until supper," she announced to no one in particular, as she stood and headed for the bathroom. "Now I have to take a quick shower and get ready. Honey, would you please open the packages and lay out the black dress for me?"

[Look for Chapter 9 coming soon...]

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12