All Comments on 'Housemates'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can't read that MANY pages with that MANY mistakes.

I read an "...I we've" & a "too" (meaning "also") with ONLY 2 letters!

Nasty56Nasty569 months ago

Is that the opening for a longer story or another chapter?

stevenkazstevenkaz9 months ago

Story was ok, nothing more. One question though, how did Hannah's letter get to him if she didn't know his address?

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullen9 months agoAuthor

The post office has a mail forwarding service.

photokenphotoken9 months ago

I loved it! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
More, please!

Five stars here.And I'd really like to see more of these characters -- except Jeff.

-- DaveK7

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Those were the days! Even without the modern conveniences.

5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great to have you writing and posting again. Great story. I hope you follow up with the developing relationship between Jeff and Daniel, Belinda and Trish. As always, a great 5 star read!

Thanks for sharing.

G

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good character development.

wwaldripwwaldrip7 months ago

Excellent story great character development, excellent erotic story telling, really enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...