Housemates

Story Info
Dan’s first summer after graduation is memorable.
18.8k words
4.73
16.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's first summer after graduation is memorable.

This story is one of my entries for the Summer Lovin 2023 contest. It has been in the works for quite some time. It is a standalone tale based on some characters from the series Dr. Miller's Human Sexuality Class.

It takes place during the mid-1980s. Those were very different times. Fashion and language were different. Pubic hair was all the rage. We didn't worry about seat belts or STDs. The only sexual fear was getting pregnant and the pill took care of that.

Technology was quite different. Mobile phones as we know them hadn't been invented. Phones had wires attached to the wall. Calling long distance was an expensive proposition. Different days and times had different rates. One innovation that shows up in this story is the telephone answering machine. It was essentially voice mail, but recorded on a cassette tape. Music came from vinyl records or cassette tapes, or most commonly FM radio. People wrote letters to one another using pen and paper and trusted the Post Office to deliver it. Computers weren't widely used. We didn't have the internet and cable television was just becoming widespread.

I have tried to be as historically accurate as my aging brain can remember. All characters are at least 18 years of age. All constructive feedback is welcome.

*****

John, Jeff, and I had just graduated with our engineering degrees from a top university. We had suffered together through the trials and tribulations of getting through college. We were classmates, but not necessarily friends. All three of us landed jobs working for the same defense contractor on the outskirts of the nearby big city. John and Jeff had found a nice two-bedroom house to rent not far from our work in a fashionable suburb. I, on the other hand, had difficulty finding a place to stay. For my first day on the job, I commuted an hour from my dorm room in College Town. I had two days to move out. I told John and Jeff about how I was going to have sleep in my car if I couldn't find a place. When they invited me to stay on the hide-a-bed in the daylight basement of their house for 25% of the total rent, I jumped at the opportunity.

Jeff gave me the address and directions. He said the place came with some perks. It had a very private in-ground pool and his fiancée was staying with him. Belinda didn't work so she would take care of things like cooking and laundry for us. After work, I had to drive back to my room in College Town to collect my few belongings and I arrived at the house around eight that evening. Jeff saw me drive up and he helped me move my stuff into the basement. I had three boxes. The rest of my stuff was back at my parents' house.

When we had finished, he said, "Come out to the pool and meet Belinda."

We climbed the stairs and Jeff called out, "Honey, come meet Dan. He's our new housemate."

I checked out the place. Very nice kitchen with a deck off the dining area. We passed through the sliding patio doors and out onto the deck. There before me was a stunningly beautiful woman. Belinda was average height with dark, shoulder length hair with a stylish curl. She wore what at the time was one of the smallest bikinis available. She was toweling off and must have just gotten out of the pool. Her figure was a classic hourglass. The white triangles barely contained her ample breasts. Large nipples stood out clearly with the dark flesh of her areolae visible through the translucent material. A delta of dark pubic hair was visible through her bikini bottom. A small tuft of hair curled over the top. Jeff introduced us. Belinda politely extended her hand and I shook it.

Jeff was pleased with himself. He had a trophy fiancée and he wanted everyone to see her. Belinda asked me if I wanted a sandwich and since I was starving, I gladly said 'yes'. The two of them led me to the kitchen. I got a wonderful view of Belinda's sashaying ass in front of me. There was an eat-in bar. Jeff and I sat down while Belinda walked around preparing a meal for me. In the fluorescent light I got a much better look at my new housemate.

Belinda placed a ham sandwich, potato chips, and a glass of lemonade in front of me and stood there chatting me up while I ate. Her body rivaled that of any pin-up girl, but in this case, she was standing in front of me displaying her charms. The bikini material barely concealed her assets. I had rarely seen a woman like her this close before and my cock was rigid in my khaki dress pants. I didn't want her to catch me checking her out, although the way she moved in front of me, I'm sure she was putting herself on display. I focused on her haunting green eyes and she focused right back. When she would turn, I'd look at her body. I loved the way the fabric clung to her nipples. I could see her labia and her pubic hair clearly outlined against her bikini bottom.

If I was to stand up, my erection would be obvious. I didn't know how to extricate myself from this situation so I ate slowly hoping my housemates might leave.

I finished my sandwich and Jeff said, "I'm going to hit the hay. Want to carpool in tomorrow?"

"Sure. How about Johnny?"

"We already carpool. With three of us, that will really save us money. Honey, ready for bed?"

"In a couple of minutes, Baby. I got to tidy up in here."

Jeff went up to his room and I heard the door latch click. Belinda immediately came over and sat on the stool next to me. She turned my swivel stool so that I was facing her. "So how do you know Jeff and John?"

"We were in the engineering program together."

Rather than looking at my face, Belinda checked out my crotch. I was sporting a raging hard-on. She gave me a knowing smile, "I'm sorry I am having that effect on you." She was serious for a moment, then laughed, "No, I'm not. I love making men hard and you look like you've got nice equipment. Well, I need to go up and fuck Jeff so he can go to sleep." She kissed me on the cheek, lingering for several moments and was gone.

I was dazed as I went down to the daylight basement and tried to focus on stowing my things in the closet and the dresser.

I heard someone come in the front door. John came down the stairs and shook my hand, "Welcome to our pad. So did you meet Belinda?"

"Did I ever?"

"Did she come on to you? Tease you?"

"She was wearing a wet, white bikini. I pretty much saw everything."

"Yeah, she loves to tease. Some mornings she'll make our breakfast wearing a sheer negligée. Jeff loves showing her off. She just makes me uncomfortable."

I nodded, "I can see how that could happen."

"I'm going to ask Amanda to marry me, but I don't dare bring her over here." Amanda was his long-time girlfriend. She was a sweetheart, but kind of plain. "She would feel completely inadequate being in the same room as Belinda. I mean she's got a movie star figure. Holy shit." He whispered, "Did you see her fucking tits?" I nodded. "Holy shit," he repeated. "Every day I've got a hard-on around her and I we've only been living here a week. Tits and pussy and pussy and tits. What an amazing body! Holy shit!"

I got the impression he liked that expression, "Jeff asked me to carpool with you guys. What time do you leave?"

"Gotta be at work by nine, so we leave at eight."

I looked at my watch. "Well, I better get some sleep."

"Yeah, me to. See you in the morning."

Belinda and her amazing body haunted me. I had to jerk myself off to sleep.

*****

I felt a soft hand stroking my unshaven face. I opened my eyes and Belinda's face was hovering over mine, "There's a sweet man. Time to get up. Jeff's in the shower. You can go next. Do you always go to bed undressed like this?"

"Hun?"

"By the way, I don't mind at all."

I realized I was lying naked with the covers off. It also dawned on me that I had major morning wood. With no basement door, she could just walk in on me at any time.

She patted my cock ever so gently, "You have nicer equipment than Jeff. Much nicer than Johnny."

I always thought I was average, but who was I to argue with a beautiful woman touching my erection.

Belinda gave my shaft little squeeze, "Very nice. I could get used to seeing you like this." She stood up. She was wearing a sheer white teddy with matching sheer panties. Her pussy and breasts clearly visible through the material.

I asked, "What time is it?"

"A little after seven. I'm making you a nice breakfast. Go get ready for work." Her hips swayed as she went up the stairs to the kitchen.

Jeff called out from upstairs, "Shower's free." I put a towel around my waist and headed up the stairs. Jeff was standing naked outside the bathroom. Yes, I was a little larger than he was. I had seen Johnny in the dorm shower and I knew he was quite small in the manhood department.

Jeff laughed, "Dude, you don't have to cover up. Belinda knows what a guy looks like. I go naked around here all the time."

As I took my shower, I decided Jeff was right. She had just seen me lying naked in bed. Maybe I would titillate her as well.

When I was done showering, I passed through the kitchen in all my naked glory to see what she was making, "Ah, eggs and sausage. By the way, Jeff recommended walking around naked."

Belinda smiled and gave me a wink, "I approve."

*****

The four of us settled into a nice routine. Every morning Belinda would wake me wearing some skimpy outfit. I would make sure I slept in the nude just to return the favor. She would usually wake me by stroking my cheek. Occasionally she would fondle my cock. She'd make us breakfast, teasing us with her barely concealed charms. The three of us gents sitting at 'Belinda's Bar'.

When we came home, she was usually at the pool wearing one of a half dozen revealing swimsuits. Occasionally, she would be topless and wouldn't bother covering up. The three of us would go for a dip to cool off and Belinda would make us a fabulous dinner. She seemed to relish having her body on display.

*****

I had been living there about two weeks. It was late and the rest of the house had gone to sleep. I was lying naked on the hide-a-bed, reading a Sherlock Holmes story.

"I really like that outfit." Belinda stood in the doorway wearing a sheer negligée.

I set the book aside, "I like yours as well."

She walked over and pulled the sheer material off her body, "I bet you like me this way better."

"I do."

Belinda sat on the end of the bed, swinging her legs in my direction, "I hope you don't mind, but I really need an orgasm."

I was a little puzzled, "What about Jeff?"

"He never makes me cum. He just fucks me. Bam, bam, bam. Cums inside me and then falls asleep." She spread her legs and began rubbing her clit, "If you don't mind, I'm just going to rub one out while I get to look at your penis. Maybe you'll stroke yourself for me."

I swung my legs to the side of the bed and stood up in front of her. I began pulling my cock to make it hard, "Would you mind if I came over to get a closer look at your amazing body?"

"Not at all. Maybe if I'm lucky when you cum, it will shoot in my direction."

I gazed down at her lovely muff between those luscious thighs, "I have found that when I jerk myself off, visual stimulation works best."

Belinda smiled up at me, "Imagine being in here." She lay back on the bed and pulled her knees up, legs spread. Her pussy opened before me like a Georgia O'Keefe painting.

"I'd love to lick you."

Belinda smiled, "I don't think I'm ready for that. Some might consider that being a bit unfaithful."

"So, having a masturbation party with another man isn't being unfaithful?"

She smiled with a little grimace, "We're just helping each other a little."

"Would you mind if I had a little taste?"

She plunged two fingers into her wet slit and put them to my mouth.

I tongued her sweetness, savoring the moment, "Oh, Belinda. You taste divine."

"Jeff doesn't muff dive."

"He doesn't know what he's missing. Not that I'm trying to steal you away from Jeff, but I love to eat pussy."

"Maybe you can teach him."

Belinda began rubbing her clit in earnest. Her eyes fixated on my stroking motion, "Will you come in my mouth if it just happens to be in front of you?"

"If you want me to."

"I want."

She pulled a pillow over and laid back, her fingers a blur at her clit, "This so hot. I love looking at you stroking yourself."

"I love looking at all of you. Belinda, you're incredible."

"Jeff loves showing me off. He encourages me to wear what I wear. Tonight, he asked me to go topless more often. He loves how it makes Johnny uncomfortable."

"I, for one, am grateful."

"I'm his trophy. He wants you and Johnny to be jealous of him."

"But I get to watch you make yourself cum."

We watched each other pleasuring ourselves for quite a while. She began panting. Belinda reached up and grabbed her nipple, pulling and twisting. She arched her back and I knew she was cumming. Her open mouth emitted a low moan. I was close, but I thought I would wait for her to finish. Her hand slowed, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Belinda, I'm cumming."

She rolled over onto her hands and knees. She opened her mouth to present a target for my cock. The first string of cum landed across her face. She got closer so that the ensuing shots landed in her mouth. "Milk yourself for me." She wiped the sting of cum from her face with her finger and placed it in her mouth. Then she laid on her back. I had one large drop left and it landed on her chin. Belinda laughed and licked it up.

She returned to her knees, "God, I love how that tastes. How do you feel about kissing someone with your cum in their mouth?"

"I don't mind. I did it a couple of times in college."

She held my face in her hands and gently kissed me. Then she probed with her tongue. I could taste my saltiness. I placed my hand on her soft shoulder, Part of the string of cum was still on her face and she swiped it off with her finger, sticking it in her mouth. I licked some off her chin.

She spoke into my mouth, "Looks like you can handle your own cum." She kissed me again, probing with her tongue.

I whispered into her mouth, "Anytime beautiful."

She kissed me again, grabbed her negligée, and was gone.

*****

The memory of our jack and jill session stayed with me, fueling my late-night masturbation fantasies. Nevertheless, Belinda didn't come down to see me for another meeting. I was wondering if she was feeling guilty. I don't think many people would consider a mutual masturbation session being faithful your fiancé.

I learned that Belinda was an exhibitionist and that Jeff encouraged it. In turn, I became a bit of an exhibitionist for her. Twice she dared the three of us - her housemates - to go skinny dipping for her and I gladly granted her wish. Johnny declined.

Belinda was nearly naked all the time and I loved the scenery. That hard, beautiful body gave me an erection every time. Even when she was fully dressed, she oozed sexuality. She would don skintight jeans or short shorts that would highlight her labia. She would pair those with a top that would accentuate her breasts. I don't think she owned either bras or panties. Those lovely breasts were free to jiggle whenever she walked. My personal favorite was her tube tops. She also had a colorful collection of miniskirts; most were quite short.

On several occasions I accompanied her to the grocery store. She would turn male and female heads alike; women would scorn and men would ogle. Once we went to the freezer section and she stood in front of the open door just so her nipples would get hard.

She whispered in my ear, "I do this on purpose. I love seeing the reactions."

If there was a male checker, she would always go there, just to titillate. She seemed to be constantly in full exhibitionist mode.

One Saturday I drove her to the mall. We had the windows rolled down and the tunes cranked up. I looked over and Belinda had her feet on the dashboard and her miniskirt pulled up. Her dark bush catching a breeze.

She laughed, "Sometimes a girl's gotta air out her muff!"

I smiled, "I don't mind. No panties?"

"I prefer going without."

When we got to the mall, I noticed that her miniskirt barely covered anything. Belinda whispered in my ear, "I'm going to tease some of these older guys. Watch and let me know how they react."

Across from a shoe store, there was a pair of water fountains, one high and one low. She lined up her ass with two dads minding strollers, but no kids. She spread her legs a bit then bent at the waist to the low fountain. One guy nudged the other and they both took in the view. She took her sweet time getting a drink. At one point she pulled her skirt up a little to enhance the view. When she was finished, she turned and smiled at her admirers.

We went around the mall and Belinda exposed herself to at least a dozen men. She was careful not to contribute to the delinquency of a minor. When we got back out to the car, Belinda placed her feet on the dash, "That was so fucking hot. I gotta rub one out. Can you take it slow going home?" She reclined the seat all the way back and proceeded to give herself an orgasm.

When she was done, she said, "Sorry."

"Don't apologize. That was so hot."

"Jeff just doesn't satisfy me. Did that make you stiff?" She reached over and felt my hard-on through my shorts, "I am sorry about that."

"I didn't mind at all. Just an observation my friend, but are you sure you want to get married to Jeff?"

"Not even a little bit sure. I think getting engaged might have been one of my dumber decisions. Every day he pisses me off. We seem to be sexually incompatible. He just wants me around as a fuck toy and eye candy."

"So, why don't you call it off?"

"I think it is just a matter of time. For right now, I'm going to stick it out."

*****

One Friday afternoon in mid-June, we came home and there was another woman with Belinda at the pool. They both came out of the water when we arrived, nipples and pubic hair clearly visible on both women through wet bikini fabric.

Her name was Trish. She was a tall redhead with hair that came to the middle of her back. She was slightly shorter than my 6'3". She wore a green bikini that was just as revealing as Belinda's yellow one. Even standing next to Belinda, Trish was striking. She was thin, but had a well-proportioned figure and a lovely curve to her ass. Her average breasts were topped by conical nipples, providing a nice contour to the bikini fabric. A lovely mons lent topography to her bikini bottom.

Belinda threw Trish a towel. "Trish is a friend from college. I was telling her about my stud farm."

Johnny was embarrassed, but Jeff was grinning, "That's us. Studs."

Belinda continued, "I told Trish that maybe the three of you would skinny dip for us. Then we could see how you measure up."

Jeff was excited, "Come on you guys." He went over to the table and started stripping. Johnny was having none of it and went inside.

The thought of getting naked for these two beauties was exciting, but I thought I'd play it cool, perhaps negotiate for something more.

Trish looked at me slyly, "Dan, you don't seem as excited about this as Jeff."

"Oh, I think it's a great idea."

Jeff ran by completely naked and jumped in the pool.

I continued, "I just wonder what's in it for me."

Trish had a demure smile, "Don't you trust a fellow redhead?"

"I have an innate trust of my fellow redheads. But I wonder: If I get naked for you, what do you do for me?"

Belinda stood next to me and put her arm around my waist, pulling me against her.

Trish licked her lips, "I guess I need to see something before I can make a commitment."

Belinda patted my ass, "I've seen what he's got. You won't be disappointed."