All Comments on 'Housemates Ch. 01'

by FrankieJunior

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great first submission! Can’t wait for more! Don’t stop here!

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 4 years ago
A NICE START

A very good lead in, but we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good beginning and lead up. Looking forward to more and seeing the direction you wish to take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think I know where this is going...!

Love it when a guy “steals” his older sister’s boyfriend. Hopefully Brayden will be fucking Alex before long... and realising that Alex’s ass is nicer than Jessica’s pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yesss

Great start! It has me wanting to read more already and find out how their relationship progresses from here.

aithonaithonalmost 4 years ago
Sexy setup!

I love the Oregon details: that’s what can make a story more interesting, and you’ve done a nice job. I live in Eugene, but set some of my stories in Corvallis to protect the privacy of my sex buddies.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

letsquirtletsquirtover 3 years ago
Nice writing

Very nicely written. It's an interesting if only slightly exciting story so far, but nicely set up to become very exciting. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series!

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeabout 2 years ago

Exactly the kind of slow builds that I love. I'm about to binge read the other chapters! I'm already so turned on by Brayden.

(Just discovered your story as it was recommended to me due to some similarities with My first year in College that I posted here)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous