All Comments on 'Housemates Ch. 04'

by FrankieJunior

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
That was good

People in our community have underlying issues because, of the way that they were parented. This causes other mental and health issues. Its sad that in this day and time people are still so closed minded.

When I was in high school, I was caught in the act of having sex with a guy. I begged his Aunt not to tell my father. She told him anyway; needless to say I thought he was going to KILL me that day (he literally fought me and I just took it). I had no where to go so, I can relate to this story. Our relationship was never the same and I couldn't wait to move out on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Taboo always intensifies things!

This was what I was hoping for.. finally! Brayden finally gets real! He is so Hot and Hung, and has been confused for so long, denying his desires due to a religious upbringing! That scenario is more than common! It is not a good thing that Brayden is in a relationship with Alex sister! Not sure how this will all work out, it may get real messy! Alex is a free spirit sexually, kind of a slut actually! We have Logan, Prof. Brooks, and now Brayden! It is obvious that the chemistry is strong between these two, and the convenience of being roommates will offer many opportunities to see where this will go! Looking forward to reading more!

HartlesslyHartlesslyalmost 4 years ago

I am enjoying this very much. I think Logan is my favorite character but I really like all of them. Good story and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I've been waiting

This was good, I really respect Alex for standing his ground when Brayden tried to seduce him with the dance. I respect how he stands up for himself as much as he lusts after Brayden. Can't wait to read some more! Don't make us wait a month chile even though you're busy with other things lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for such a great chapter! It brought back some fun and complicated memories of a much earlier time in my life! And I enjoyed reading it even more the second time!

I reread this chapter again before reading on to chapter 5 just posted! I wanted to be clear how things left off! And yes I left a comment the first time I read it as well! Something about the taboo making things exciting!! This comment sharing some about my own experiences! Hope that's OK!

I have really enjoyed this story so far. I understand the angst and confusion and pain of being raised in a religious family and having unnatural desires and same sex attractions!

Things can become so over powering when hormones are at work, and the need to be close to someone can cause us to eventually give into something we have been brainwashed to believe is wrong and bad enough to end up in hell! Hell is what life is while hiding in the closet, and doing everything possible to deny strong attractions! I did everything possible to avoid giving in to my desires over many years!

I started messing around with my best friend at sleep overs when I was about 11 years old! He actually introduced me to the exiting fun of playing with a penis that was not my own! It was exciting new and very fun!! It started out as just feeling each other up a little bit getting each other hard, and soon after things advanced and he put his warm mouth on me one night! Damn if that wasn't nice, so I returned the favor! Does that make me a Perv? I have never forgotten how nice it was both ways! Maybe that experience made me gay!?? It certainly opened a new door! I started maturing a bit early I guess, getting hair in some of the places guys can get hairy! I was a bit ahead of him in that way initially! And we were both so damn horny!

It all started out as curiosity and experimenting, but I was hooked the first time I played with his dick! Afterwards the guilt came for us both and we would kind of avoid each other for a time! It kind of complicated a really good best bud friendship for short periods of time! But we just could not stop doing what we had obviously both enjoyed, even with the temporary guilt feelings!

We messed around off and on clear through early high school! More off than on most of those years! But we always ended up eventually getting together for more! We both enjoyed oral, 69 or even just hand jobs was what we did most! It was so exciting and taboo while it was in the heat of the moment at least! Never any thing anal! The taboo of what we did together made it almost like a drug!

I read lonelyheartVA comments, I'm so sorry you had to go through such a thing! My dad would have killed me, literally, if he had ever caught me in the act! I am sure there are still unresolved feelings about how you were treated by your parents!

As hard as I tried and prayed for God to take it away from me and make me what most believe is normal, nothing has really changed! I am bi-sexual, I suppose that would be the closed label for how my life has worked out. Leaning quite strongly to the gay side! I was married for quite a few years, had two children that I love, and I loved my wife a lot! I don't think I ever really gave myself to her completely, because she didn't have my favorite things, a hot sweaty musky cock and the things that go with it like furry balls, hairy ass, hairy legs, pits, male musk etc.. 😜🤣

My sexuality has not really ever changed that much over the years, no matter how much I wished it would many times in my life! I have been divorced for a number of years and have no desire to be with another women! Things ended badly, with very bitter feelings both ways! My struggles with my sexual identity played a big part in my marriage ending!

I am one to believe that we don't just one day become bi or gay! I think I had these tendencies before I opened the door, I was very curious at least! I have had the attractions for other guys for as long as I can remember! I still do! I am older now, and have probably missed my opportunity to find and be with another man in a loving relationship! But I still hope maybe I will one day meet someone! Living in the closet most of my life has not been easy! But there is really no reason to be out at this point in my life, other than the freedom of being able to live and openly be my true self! I think that would be exhilarating! There are still people in my life that would not be happy or accepting but I don't really care much anymore what others would think about it! Its really none of their business anyway! The fear of loosing people I love, and not being accepted has caused me much stress and worry, and I have sacrificed a great deal, many possibilities to take the chance and go for it have come along the way, but the risk seemed to high a price to pay! Knowing what I know now, I regret not taking more chances!

If you are struggling with the same things, maybe take a chance, go for it while you can! Yes there is always risk, and even danger sometimes, but life is what we allow it to be! I'm ok being alone most of the time! But I would prefer a partner to love and share my life with! If you love a nice dick, grab it and hold on for dear life! It might actually work out for you!! Be careful, not all guys would appreciate you doing that to them, at least until it started feeling really good!

I think its going to work out for Brayden and Alex! If they have the courage to go for it! I hope so anyway! Cheers 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alex makes bad decisions

He appears to be a nice, smart, likable, handsome guy but his choices make me question his judgment. He is sleeping with his sister’s boyfriend, getting fucked nearly every day by one of his professors, tapping his best friend (who seems to have a thing for him) only when it suits him. And who’s Ethan? Seems like some h.s. baggage waiting to rear it’s head.

Then there is Brayden. He seems hot as fuck and well-hung but very sexually conflicted and confused. He’s been taught that (and even punished for) his attraction to boys is wrong, he’s suppressed that by fucking girls but still getting occasional head from guys. Then he’s in a 2 yr relationship with Jess but fairly easily falls into sex with her brother. But has some paradoxical boundaries which are odd. He readily kisses/makes out with Alex, loves having his cock sucked but refuses to suck a dick. But he dives into eating Alex’s ass like groceries. He’s eager to fuck an ass but won’t get fucked. He’s fine fingering an asshole and getting cum on too. Maybe he’s just working through things and will broaden to try everything but his current boundaries seem a little illogical. Sucks a lot for Alex to not get sucked - I really don’t like guys that are all about getting but real stingy on giving...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous