Housemates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she shouldn't!"

Brayden smiled. "Maybe. But from that day, my dad was different. He still held his stance but he wasn't very open about it anymore. My friends would come over or I would go out and he wouldn't say anything. I knew he was still paranoid but he kept quiet. But even though he wasn't really talking about it, his past words and actions still haunt me. Even up 'till this day."

"I'm so sorry you had to experience that," Alex said. "My parents weren't- still aren't- entirely accepting of me but they were never like that. They're now just 'leaving it in God's hands'. I'm... I'm so sorry Brayden."

"It's not your fault Xanny. It's all in the past."

"Yeah, but you're just as confused now as you were back then! I'm sorry; that was out of line."

"No, you're right. I am still confused. I don't even know what to identify as."

"You don't have to put a label on it if you don't want to. Have you ever even been with a guy before?"

"Not completely. I've gotten heads from guys when I was in college but I was too scared to reciprocate or go all the way. Much to their disappointment. I couldn't even take part in ass play. One of my exes was into that. After some serious encouragement and persuasion, I got as far as eating her ass and fingering it. I couldn't go any further. Much to her disappointment also. She wanted to do some things to me but I wouldn't allow it. But now there's..." Brayden looked at Alex but couldn't continue.

"But now there's what?"

Brayden wanted to say 'But now there's you. You make me want to forget everything my parents have ever said. You make me want to go all the way. I want you Alex. I even want to take you right now.'

But instead he went with, "Nothing."

Alex sat in silence for a moment, taking in all that Brayden had said. Alex just wanted to take Brayden in his arms and console him. "I... I don't know what to say."

"That's ok. I know it's a lot." They sat in silence for a moment again before Brayden asked, "Do you forgive me?"

"Forgive you for what?"

"For how I reacted before."

"Yes, of course I forgive you. It's water under the bridge."

"I don't want you to feel obligated because of what I told you."

"I would've forgiven you eventually anyway."

"That means a lot to me Alex." Brayden ran both his hands through his hair. "Well I've taken up enough of your time and you have school in the morning."

"Technically, I have it later."

Brayden chuckled while rising from the chair. "Technically."

"Brayden?"

"Yeah."

"Can I give you a hug?"

"Sure, I would like that."

Alex walked over to Brayden and wrapped his arms his torso while Brayden embraced him. As Alex was only three inches shorter than Brayden, his head rested easily on Brayden's shoulder. The scent of Alex's shampoo caused Brayden to lean into him more and his hug became tighter. Alex responded in kind. Brayden's skin was sticky from the now dried sweat from his run but Alex didn't mind. It also didn't hurt that he subconsciously enjoyed the light musk.

"Everything is going to be fine. You'll figure it all out over time," Alex said while rubbing Brayden's bare back.

"Thanks Xanny."

The men pulled away but still had their hands on each other. They stared into each others eyes, only looking away when they glanced at the other's lips.

"We shouldn't," Alex spoke first.

"I know, but I really want to."

"Me too."

Brayden leaned his head slightly and brushed his lips against Alex's own.

"Alex," Brayden whispered.

"Brayden."

Brayden then kissed Alex. Slowly at first, running his tongue along Alex's bottom lip, asking permission to enter. Alex slightly parted his lips, letting Brayden in. Their tongues entangled as the kiss got deeper.

"Woah," Brayden said after breaking the kiss.

"I know right," Alex said before colliding his lips with Brayden's own once again. After a couple minutes of intense kissing, Alex told Brayden to sit back down in the chair. Alex straddled him and placed Brayden's hands behind his head. He kissed Brayden on his neck, kissing all the way down 'till he reached Brayden's right pec. He adjusted his body so that he could take Brayden's nipple between his teeth. He tugged at it, making Brayden release a sound that was mixed with pain and pleasure. Alex circled the nipple with his tongue before nipping at it again.

He then lifted Brayden's right elbow further, exposing his armpit a bit more. Alex nuzzled his nose in the hair, taking in the scent. He licked the crevice several times and nipped at the surrounding muscle, before nuzzling again. He then kissed across Brayden's chest and did the same with the other armpit but not before playing with Brayden's nipples again.

"So you're an armpit guy," Brayden said.

"Is that weird?"

"No. It's just that no one has ever given attention to my pits before."

Alex smiled. "To be honest, I'm not really into armpits. But there's just something about you. Like I'm not really into all the hair either, but the way it covers your chest and contours down your abs," Alex said as he ran his hands along Brayden's torso. "And how it disappears into your pants. You just make it all so sexy." Alex brought his hands to Brayden's chest and tweaked his nipples while grinding against his erection. "I also don't like the nickname 'Xanny' but you make that sexy too. And I promised myself that I wouldn't take any cock that was bigger than mine. But you make me want to break all my rules Brayden." Alex gyrated in time with every word he spoke.

"You make me want to break all my rules too, Alex." Brayden placed his hand in Alex's hair and pulled him into a passionate kiss. After, with his hand still in Alex's hair, he redirected Alex's face back to his armpits.

Soon Alex was kissing down Brayden's abs. He slid off Brayden's body the further he went, until he was completely on his knees between Brayden's legs. He stopped kissing at the waistband so Brayden could take off his shoes and Alex then slowly pulled down his joggers. Brayden's cock sprang free and Alex marveled at it; a soft whimper escaping his lips. Alex grabbed hold of the cock and hit the slab of meat against his face. The 9.5 inches was longer than his face and when Alex first saw it a couple weeks ago he thought that it was as thick as his own. But now he realised that it was even thicker. Alex was both scared and excited at the thought of having it inside him.

Alex jerked Brayden's cock before licking it form the base to the head multiple times. He finally took the head in his mouth and twirled his tongue around it. The moan that came from Brayden encouraged Alex to take more of the length. Alex bobbed up and down while jerking the space underneath. He looked up at Brayden and his eyes were closed and his mouth hung open. Alex took in more of Brayden's cock until it hit the back of his throat. He came up and went down again until his gag reflex kicked in. When he came off, a line of saliva connected the head to Alex's lips. He jerked the cock some more before kissing down the length until he reached the heavy pair of balls below.

He took one in his mouth and juggled it with his tongue and then moved on to the other one. He spent some time down there as he was enjoying the musky scent. When he came back up, he engulfed Brayden's cock once more. This time, Brayden placed a hand in Alex's hair, guiding him. Brayden thrust upward and Alex moved in time with each one. Soon, Brayden was holding Alex's head with both hands and thrusting upward with a bit more vigor. Alex had stopped moving and allowed Brayden to fuck his mouth. Saliva ran down Brayden's cock from the continuous gagging.

"Are you o.k?" Brayden asked after pulling Alex off his cock.

"Yeah." Alex was smiling. Brayden leaned over until his and Alex's faces were only inches apart. He ran his thumb along Alex's bottom lip.

"Open your mouth," he said. Alex obliged. What Brayden did next, Alex did not expect. Brayden spat in his mouth and then kissed him. "Too far?" he asked afterwards. Alex couldn't speak but he shook his head. So Brayden did again. He then pulled Alex onto his lap while still kissing him. He only paused to pull Alex's t-shirt over his head. Brayden then stood with Alex legs wrapped around him and walked over to the bed. He laid Alex on the bed following him onto it. He trailed kisses down Alex's neck, chest and stomach. Alex stopped Brayden at his navel a little longer before he moved on. Brayden stuck his tongue in and made raspberry noises making Alex giggle.

Brayden then moved down to Alex's shorts, pulling them off completely. Brayden took hold of Alex's cock and jerked it slowly. Alex saw the look on Brayden's face and knew what he was thinking.

"You don't have to suck it if you don't want to," Alex said.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's o.k."

Brayden then kissed Alex along his thighs, lifting his legs in the air as he did. Brayden ran his fingers over Alex's exposed hole before going right in with his tongue. Alex jumped at the sensation. Brayden darted his tongue in and out of Alex's hole and circled the inside and outside of the entrance. Alex ran his hands through Brayden's hair as he ate him; his moans encouraging him on. After some time Brayden stopped and slid his right index finger in up to the second knuckle. Alex gasped at the intrusion. Brayden fingered Alex for a bit before diving in again with his tongue. He then added a second finger when he entered gain. Alex played with his nipples as he gyrated against Brayden's fingers.

"You like that?" Brayden asked.

"Yesss," Alex moaned.

"You want more?"

"Not just more. I want something bigger, much bigger."

Brayden smirked. "Where do you keep your stuff?"

"Bedside table."

Brayden stood and went over to the table. He took out the lube and held up a condom.

"Well this is going to be a bit snug," he said.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Don't be arrogant. You're only an inch and a half bigger than me." Alex looked at the big slab of meat jutting out from Brayden; its curve slightly upward.

"Oh Alex, you're about to find out that an inch and a half can make quite a difference." Brayden threw the lube on the bed and put back the condom. "Be right back."

While Brayden was gone, Alex thought about what going to happen in a couple minutes. He was going to be fucked by Brayden. The guy that he has had a crush on for just over two years. He then thought of his sister and he felt a pang of guilt. But that disappeared when Brayden came back into the room. Brayden climbed onto the bed and asked Alex to pull his legs back. Brayden got the lube and squeezed some onto Alex's hole. He spread it before pushing two fingers in. He fingered Alex a bit before adding a third finger. When he thought Alex was ready, he pulled them out and put on the condom. He squeezed some more lube onto Alex's hole and his own cock and the rubbed it along Alex's winking hole.

"This is what you want?" he asked.

"Yesss. Please."

"You want my cock deep in you?" Brayden tapped his cock against Alex's hole.

"Yes, fuck me please," Alex whimpered.

"Are you sure?" Brayden was running circles with his cock around Alex's entrance.

"Yesss, I'm sure."

"I don't think you are." Brayden tapped his hole some more.

"Stop teasing and just fucking give it to me!"

Brayden chuckled. "Well since you asked so nicely."

Brayden pressed forward and he watched as his head slowly disappeared inside Alex. They both gasped at the sensation. Brayden waited until Alex gave the o.k. and he slid in a couple inches more. He then pulled back to the head and held Alex's legs wide by his ankles. He rocked his hips back and forth, pushing in more each time. When he saw Alex wince, he eased out and placed more lube on his cock.

"Good?" he asked when he was half way back in. Alex nodded. He wrapped his legs around Brayden and pulled him down into a kiss. They moaned into each others mouths as Brayden stroked Alex's ass. Alex felt his cock oozing precum as Brayden's curve continuously hit his spot. Brayden wasn't even entirely inside Alex yet.

"I want all of you," Alex said after breaking the kiss.

"Are you sure?"

As Alex still had his legs around Brayden, he used them to pull Brayden into him. His back arched as he felt Brayden's pelvis against his ass. He was completely full.

"Oh fuck," Brayden said. "You're so tight." He placed his hands on the headboard and began rocking his hips again. He looked down at Alex and saw pure pleasure on his dace. When Alex began playing with Brayden's nipples, he started to go faster and faster and the bed began to creak. Alex couldn't help but to call Brayden's name over and over. Brayden then lifted Alex's hips completely off the bed and then shifted so that he would be piledriving into Alex.

"Hmm... Fu... Fuck me Brayden. Your cock feels... so good." Alex could barely speak. Each time Brayden drove into him, more precum flowed from Alex's cock. Given the position he was in, some even reached his face. Alex grabbed his cock and began to jerk it. It was rock hard from the work that Brayden was putting on his ass. As he worked his cock, he felt his orgasm coming. Brayden realised this and moved his hand away. He shook his head with a smile. He wasn't ready for this to be over yet.

He shifted again so that he was on his back and Alex was hovering over him. He watched as Alex lowered himself onto his cock. He took all in one try. He bounced up and down on Brayden's cock, relishing in the feeling of being totally filled. He bounced, gyrated and rocked his hips back and forth. Brayden was also enjoying the tight grip on his cock. So he wouldn't come so soon, he took control and held onto Alex's hips. He thrust into him at his own steady pace. Alex began to jerk his cock gain but Brayden didn't stop him this time. Each time Brayden's cock brushed against his spot, he felt his orgasm getting closer and closer.

"I'm going to cum Brayden," he announced.

"Cum for me Xanny, cum all over me." With one more thrust upward, Alex was coming all over Brayden's torso. Some even reached his beard and face. Brayden pulled Alex into a kiss even though his orgasm was still subsiding. After, Alex licked the cum off of Brayden's face. Brayden then wrapped his arms around Alex and began to fuck him faster and harder. Sounds of pleasure escaped both of them. Brayden's breathing became shallow and Alex knew what was coming. He almost wished that Brayden wasn't wearing a condom so that he could feel Brayden filling him up. A few more strokes and Brayden was releasing inside of Alex. Brayden grunted as he came. Alex settled on Brayden as he felt his cock softening inside him. Brayden then tilted his face and kissed him.

"That was fucking amazing," Brayden said after.

"It was. You really know how to use that thing."

"Thanks." Brayden kissed Alex on his head.

"You were right. An inch and a half does make quite a difference."

Brayden chuckled. "Told ya."

After some silence, Alex looked up at Brayden. "What's wrong?" he asked after seeing the look on his face.

"I don't mean to spoil the mood, but I was thinking about Jessica." The pang of guilt Alex felt earlier came back. "Now that I've done this, I have to break up with her."

"You don't have to. We could promise not to do this ever again," Alex said while playing with the hair on Brayden's chest.

"That's the thing Xanny; I want to do this again and again. And I can't do that while being with your sister." Brayden ran his hand along Alex's back as he spoke. "I'm not mentally ready to be in anything serious with a guy. But this was the most intimate I have been with someone in a while, including the conversation that we had. I've never shared that part of me with anyone before. I think that proves it's time that me and your sister should go our separate ways."

"I'm such a shitty brother."

"Hey don't be so hard on yourself." Brayden tilted Alex's face again so he can look at him. "This may have been wrong or the circumstances may not be ideal but I don't regret what just happened. Remember what I told you a couple weeks ago? Your sister and I were heading for a break up eventually, given the issues we were having."

"That doesn't make me feel any better," Alex said. Brayden then kissed him.

"How about now?" he asked.

"A little."

"How about this? We don't have sex until I talk to your sister this weekend."

"Okay, sure."

"Good. Now get some sleep. You still have school later and I have work."

Alex nestled into Brayden some more; the movement causing some of Brayden's flaccid cock to slip out of him. Soon they were both asleep.

---

Writer's note: Hello to all the readers. Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter in my story. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as the previous chapters. This is my favourite chapter as we get a look into Brayden's past and him and Alex finally went all the way. Thank you for your feedback thus far and I look forward to reading your thoughts on this chapter. Many thanks, Frankie Junior.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alex makes bad decisions

He appears to be a nice, smart, likable, handsome guy but his choices make me question his judgment. He is sleeping with his sister’s boyfriend, getting fucked nearly every day by one of his professors, tapping his best friend (who seems to have a thing for him) only when it suits him. And who’s Ethan? Seems like some h.s. baggage waiting to rear it’s head.

Then there is Brayden. He seems hot as fuck and well-hung but very sexually conflicted and confused. He’s been taught that (and even punished for) his attraction to boys is wrong, he’s suppressed that by fucking girls but still getting occasional head from guys. Then he’s in a 2 yr relationship with Jess but fairly easily falls into sex with her brother. But has some paradoxical boundaries which are odd. He readily kisses/makes out with Alex, loves having his cock sucked but refuses to suck a dick. But he dives into eating Alex’s ass like groceries. He’s eager to fuck an ass but won’t get fucked. He’s fine fingering an asshole and getting cum on too. Maybe he’s just working through things and will broaden to try everything but his current boundaries seem a little illogical. Sucks a lot for Alex to not get sucked - I really don’t like guys that are all about getting but real stingy on giving...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for such a great chapter! It brought back some fun and complicated memories of a much earlier time in my life! And I enjoyed reading it even more the second time!

I reread this chapter again before reading on to chapter 5 just posted! I wanted to be clear how things left off! And yes I left a comment the first time I read it as well! Something about the taboo making things exciting!! This comment sharing some about my own experiences! Hope that's OK!

I have really enjoyed this story so far. I understand the angst and confusion and pain of being raised in a religious family and having unnatural desires and same sex attractions!

Things can become so over powering when hormones are at work, and the need to be close to someone can cause us to eventually give into something we have been brainwashed to believe is wrong and bad enough to end up in hell! Hell is what life is while hiding in the closet, and doing everything possible to deny strong attractions! I did everything possible to avoid giving in to my desires over many years!

I started messing around with my best friend at sleep overs when I was about 11 years old! He actually introduced me to the exiting fun of playing with a penis that was not my own! It was exciting new and very fun!! It started out as just feeling each other up a little bit getting each other hard, and soon after things advanced and he put his warm mouth on me one night! Damn if that wasn't nice, so I returned the favor! Does that make me a Perv? I have never forgotten how nice it was both ways! Maybe that experience made me gay!?? It certainly opened a new door! I started maturing a bit early I guess, getting hair in some of the places guys can get hairy! I was a bit ahead of him in that way initially! And we were both so damn horny!

It all started out as curiosity and experimenting, but I was hooked the first time I played with his dick! Afterwards the guilt came for us both and we would kind of avoid each other for a time! It kind of complicated a really good best bud friendship for short periods of time! But we just could not stop doing what we had obviously both enjoyed, even with the temporary guilt feelings!

We messed around off and on clear through early high school! More off than on most of those years! But we always ended up eventually getting together for more! We both enjoyed oral, 69 or even just hand jobs was what we did most! It was so exciting and taboo while it was in the heat of the moment at least! Never any thing anal! The taboo of what we did together made it almost like a drug!

I read lonelyheartVA comments, I'm so sorry you had to go through such a thing! My dad would have killed me, literally, if he had ever caught me in the act! I am sure there are still unresolved feelings about how you were treated by your parents!

As hard as I tried and prayed for God to take it away from me and make me what most believe is normal, nothing has really changed! I am bi-sexual, I suppose that would be the closed label for how my life has worked out. Leaning quite strongly to the gay side! I was married for quite a few years, had two children that I love, and I loved my wife a lot! I don't think I ever really gave myself to her completely, because she didn't have my favorite things, a hot sweaty musky cock and the things that go with it like furry balls, hairy ass, hairy legs, pits, male musk etc.. 😜🤣

My sexuality has not really ever changed that much over the years, no matter how much I wished it would many times in my life! I have been divorced for a number of years and have no desire to be with another women! Things ended badly, with very bitter feelings both ways! My struggles with my sexual identity played a big part in my marriage ending!

I am one to believe that we don't just one day become bi or gay! I think I had these tendencies before I opened the door, I was very curious at least! I have had the attractions for other guys for as long as I can remember! I still do! I am older now, and have probably missed my opportunity to find and be with another man in a loving relationship! But I still hope maybe I will one day meet someone! Living in the closet most of my life has not been easy! But there is really no reason to be out at this point in my life, other than the freedom of being able to live and openly be my true self! I think that would be exhilarating! There are still people in my life that would not be happy or accepting but I don't really care much anymore what others would think about it! Its really none of their business anyway! The fear of loosing people I love, and not being accepted has caused me much stress and worry, and I have sacrificed a great deal, many possibilities to take the chance and go for it have come along the way, but the risk seemed to high a price to pay! Knowing what I know now, I regret not taking more chances!

If you are struggling with the same things, maybe take a chance, go for it while you can! Yes there is always risk, and even danger sometimes, but life is what we allow it to be! I'm ok being alone most of the time! But I would prefer a partner to love and share my life with! If you love a nice dick, grab it and hold on for dear life! It might actually work out for you!! Be careful, not all guys would appreciate you doing that to them, at least until it started feeling really good!

I think its going to work out for Brayden and Alex! If they have the courage to go for it! I hope so anyway! Cheers 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I've been waiting

This was good, I really respect Alex for standing his ground when Brayden tried to seduce him with the dance. I respect how he stands up for himself as much as he lusts after Brayden. Can't wait to read some more! Don't make us wait a month chile even though you're busy with other things lol

HartlesslyHartlesslyalmost 4 years ago

I am enjoying this very much. I think Logan is my favorite character but I really like all of them. Good story and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Taboo always intensifies things!

This was what I was hoping for.. finally! Brayden finally gets real! He is so Hot and Hung, and has been confused for so long, denying his desires due to a religious upbringing! That scenario is more than common! It is not a good thing that Brayden is in a relationship with Alex sister! Not sure how this will all work out, it may get real messy! Alex is a free spirit sexually, kind of a slut actually! We have Logan, Prof. Brooks, and now Brayden! It is obvious that the chemistry is strong between these two, and the convenience of being roommates will offer many opportunities to see where this will go! Looking forward to reading more!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

He's My Brother-in-Law Why did my brother-in-law show me his cock?in Gay Male
Finally, Step Bro What if you finally get that chance with hot straight bro.in Gay Male
Reese & Skylar A breakup brings two straight best friends closer together.in Gay Male
Freshman Year Roommate Closeted gay freshman gets to appreciate his straight roomie.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
More Stories