All Comments on 'Housemates Ch. 06'

by FrankieJunior

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This doesn’t seem healthy

To be honest... Alex is a slut. He’s 18 or 19 with a lot going for him and he’s already experienced so many extreme sexual things - fucking his best friend, threesomes, foursomes, fisting, sex at school under bleachers, fucking his professor, cheating with his sister’s “straight” boyfriend... it’s a lot for a young man and he really needs to reign it in before he regrets it.

And Brayden if fucked up. He’s clearly been bi-curious most of his life, been clearly mind-fucked by his parents and church, yet had sex with men and women, voyuerism, exhibitionism, orgy, cheating on girlfriend with her brother... and still such hang-ups about sucking cock or bottoming. He would obviously love those things with the way he has embraced the rest but he’s got huge illogical mental barriers. And he’s right that he doesn’t deserve Alex in the sense that no partner should be denied basic things like a bj or topping at least occasionally when the other knows those are big turn-ons for his lover. It’s becomes cruel and selfish.

If they don’t change, they won’t last or even be healthy for each other. Sure it’s fun to read about them and their hot sex, but the baggage each brings is making this story drag and get boring. It’s a real shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for sharing

Thank you for telling Alex and Brayden’s story. It’s definitely relatable and has me invested. From the moment Alex discovered that the doorbell was broken, I was legit worried that either Jessica or Brayden’s father were going to walk in on them. Especially when they decided to hook up outside.

I can’t understand how anyone can be so judgmental as to call their relationship unhealthy. It’s not like Alex was whoring it up in saunas or other glory-hole-type sex spots. Like any other sexual being his age, he is exploring.Not everyone is lucky to find love in their first relationship out. This story takes place a few years ago, but even today, sex Ed is very cis-heteronormative so, of course, you learn from porn, which isn’t exactly vanilla sex. The things Alex has tried are very tame comparatively.

And Brayden has only been non-straight for a week or two. Of course he’s going to have stuff to work out. People don’t go from the sexually repressed closet to bottoming overnight. At least he isn’t bullying or otherwise abusing Alex. AND he’s already thinking of the ways he can please Alex. See where the story goes before judgement.

Kabba118Kabba118about 3 years ago

Keep writing. It's a good story! The characters and the storyline are believable. Alex is a young guy having experiences and there is nothing wrong with that. Brayden is still trying to figure out who he is and falling for Alex in the process. I do fear what will happen when Jessica eventually walks in on them - the set up is already there with the broken doorbell and her having to return the key - but it needs to happen so it can all come out and they can start being honest with their feelings for one another. Patiently and eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

-KK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is so good. I feel like i’m reading wattpad but with more hot graphic scenes HAHAH please continue!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Really hopeful for Brayden. Pretty worried for Alex. Could be great. Could be a disaster…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So ready for another chapter. Totally invested!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Thank you for pushing through your writers block, I have enjoyed this series so much. Hope your personal issues are better, or heading in the right direction. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. It’s really my thing too and I just want it so much more!!!

ValhallaLOTGValhallaLOTGabout 2 months ago

Loved this chapter, how Alex is coming into his own. Growing up,and Brayden is getting over some of his fears. But then there is that looming devil in the background. That being the sister and parents finding out that those 2 men are a budding blossoming future couple. I am a sucker for a great romance story. Thought I was in my own, pieces didn't fit right, so I took off my rose colored glasses, pushed the door open and found that I was the only real person in the relationship. I don't know why it's so hard to find someone who wants a real chance at having a relationship with a marriage minded person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous