All Comments on 'Housesitting'

by snoopy517

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Real nice start

Congrats on your first story. I can always tell if something is good by whether my mind suggests the plot of the next part. This one had me thinking about how she is already fucking her real Mommy and Daddy and this was a set-up from the beginning to get him involved in their family fun. Can't wait to see what happens when her parents come home early and catch them.. Go for it and good luck with your writing. Good Job.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
With regard

They don't check if I dress like a slit. Did you check David. Yea I wouldn't have either.

jy55jy55over 4 years ago
Very well written

Not only was it sexy as hell, it was written well, with believable dialogue and back story. Sometimes stories are just plain sex and hot as hell, sometimes, as in this one there is an extra element that make sit even better. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

“Chevrolet challenger demon”

snoopy517snoopy517over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much for the feedback guys! I’ll have another out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Umm hmm

He needs to marry that girl and keep her pregnant and lactating, he needs to lick and suck her everywhere and make her squirt. He needs to tell her she's his now and she will be having his babies.Matter of fact they can be marrried before dad even comes home. She's his slut not a college slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow...

you're = you are

your = your car

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous