All Comments on 'Housesitting with the Sisters'

by GeordieHubby

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Exciting but with sentimental elements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my, the adventures that fantasy are made of. 2 Loving Sisters and the man they both love. Hmmm, now

what will happen when Sharon gets home? Or was this planned by the girls? I surely hope there is more house

sitting in their future. Oh wait, there is still more time before the parents come home.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

i really enjoyed your story, up till Steve came in his girl friends sisters pussy. I hope the girl friend dumps his selfish ass.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about a splash of sexy dark chest hair for that gorgeous chest Steve shows the girls? It would be a sexy sight on the muscular man!

grenefiregrenefireover 2 years ago

This needs a part 2!

waynef892waynef892over 2 years ago

This definitely needs another chapter cause this one was so HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could just be a personal preference but felt like an awkward start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I love these type of incest threesomes

This was very hot. The only thing that didn’t make sense to me was how Sharon said sharing guys was the one thing they do not do, yet she has no problem with her man and her sister flirting, touching, groping, kissing each other.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

This definitely needs a sequel where he gets them both pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story is just getting good. I hope you are going to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good, but him being okay with her whoring around with guys at the gym is a turnoff… no future there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All these wankers bellowing :” hope they get pregnant “, are exactly the type that slither off like the snakes they are when someone does turn up pregnant. You want to look at some kid the rest of your life and realize that’s proof of some other man’s cum in her??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Punctuation, grammar, spelling, missing words, and trying to put too much into certain paragraphs made the story distracting. I liked the idea of the story; but those simple things killed it. Find an editor, slow things down, and don't be in a hurry to get 'there'. You have talent as a writer; you just need some fine tuning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous