Housesitting with the Sisters

Story Info
Spending time with my girl and her sister home alone.
16k words
4.73
118k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a pleasant lunch with my girlfriend Sharon, when she mentioned that her folks were going away soon for a few weeks holiday and asked me if I wanted to stay with her full time while they were gone.

"That would be awesome, would love too. What about Lynn?" I asked.

"She'll be around, it's her house too." she replied a bit tersely.

"No, I didn't mean it like that, she's super cool, I just being curious as to how wild we can be." I reassured her.

She gave me a naughty smile and quietly said, "It'll be you needing a holiday after my folks come back."

We enjoyed the rest of our food as we chatted about other things then made plans for the weekend, when we were off to a concert. I gave her a kiss and a squeeze as we said our goodbyes and went back to work.

I spent the rest of my day thinking about our chat, getting worked up at just the possibilities. We had been seeing each other on and off for a few years and although we both stayed with our parents, we had some great times together. Sharon was a beauty, a brilliant but fiery girl to be with and had a guy's attitude to fucking, with a sex drive to match. I feel lucky but so is she. I'm a good bit over six foot, with thick, short dark hair and packing decent muscle on my large frame but she matches up, a good half a head shorter but was well toned and tanned with perfect medium sized breasts and athletic legs, almost a swimmer's physique. With her straight blond hair and green eyes, we make a handsome couple and are both up for anything most of the time. Although this meant a lot of car sex and on friend's couches, we had been on a couple of holidays and trips where it had been just us full on for the whole time. I knew what I was in store for and the reason for my awkward work hard on. I thought back to the first time we went away, when we both discovered the joys finding out what we had been missing, having fun filling the gaps in out sexual experience.

My thoughts drifted to Sharon's sister Lynn. I wasn't afraid that she would spoil it for us, she was as pretty as her sister and a top girl herself, great fun to be around. Sharon and I were both in our early twenties, Lynn a few years behind. Even though she was a similar height to her sister, she had a much softer build and was a little curvier with noticeably larger breasts. Sometimes it was hard to tell they were related until you studied their little gestures. I wasn't worried about being with Sharon in her house with Lynn. She had even caught us at it a few times, bringing us some breakfast one time when she heard we were done. I often wondered what she thought about seeing us in action. As far as I knew, she had her own boyfriend so would probably be thinking the same about her sister and I being around. I parked my train of thought and got on with the rest of the day.

When the weekend rolled around I drove over to pick Sharon up at her house. She was still upstairs getting ready so I said hello to her folks and sat next to Lynn, who was sitting on the couch watching TV. She seemed a bit out of sorts so I asked her what was up.

"Another failed relationship, Alan dumped me a couple of nights ago. I really should know better by now." she mused.

I had met Alan a couple of times, a prize arsehole. She was totally out of his league and she was right, her choice of boyfriend had been terrible since I'd known her and had met the few she had hooked up with.

"Even if he comes back tell him to beat it, he's and idiot and you deserve someone much better." I consoled her.

"Thanks Steve." she leaned over and put her head on my shoulder and patted my arm.

I changed the subject, "I hear we are going to be roommates for a few weeks." I said to her and smiled.

She brightened up, "Can't wait to spend a bit more time with you guys," then quietly, "As long as you two aren't shagging all the time, that is." She said, laughing.

It was great to see her smiling again. If the concert we were going to hadn't been sold out months ago, I would have taken her with us in an instant. I don't know why, but I leaned over an gave her a hug and kissed her on the top of her head. She seemed surprised but her smile returned. "We won't make it weird for you, the three of us will have a great time hanging out, I've even managed to get some time off." I told her.

"I take it Sharon isn't off?" She asked.

"Sadly no." I replied, "She loves that place too much, even if she wasn't working, I have the feeling she'd still be there." I said to her.

The 'place' was the local Gym where Sharon worked as a coach/attendant. Her varying early and late shifts were one of the few sticking points in our relationship and about the only thing that had caused us any serious rows. I also suspected that she had gotten a bit too close to some of the clientele in the past with a more 'personal' service experience. I didn't ask and wasn't told, which was fine by me.

"I know what you mean," she said, "I've been there a few times, I don't like it. Too many people in love with themselves. I'd rather just go for a walk." She concluded.

I was about to agree with her but then thought to myself that a happy Sharon was a horny Sharon. That and the fact she was in super fit shape. It took me all my time to keep up, which I loved. I still did a couple of team sports and a bit running, so I was in pretty good shape myself.

"I might take you up of that, about time I explored around here a bit more, maybe you can show me the secret spots." I said to her.

She smiled and nodded. "Some of the old horse trails in the valley where the mills used to be are amazing to have a wander around, you would love it down there." She explained.

"Sounds great, it's a date." I replied, both of us laughing.

Just then Sharon appeared, she had put on a cropped t-shirt with a logo from the band we were going to see. It showed off her tanned belly and was framed with a faded blue pair of jeans that hugged her hips snugly. I could just see her burgundy underwear set poking out here and there, a favourite of mine. She had her blond hair down and some light makeup with red eyeshadow. Just then I felt a rush of both lust and pride in being with her.

"Hey you too." She said.

Lynn turned round, "Looking great sis, you both do." Looking back at me with a wink.

Sharon smiled at her, "Don't wait up, you know the drill," and to me, "Ready honey?"

I gave Lynn and pat on the leg and stood up then said to her, "See you later."

"You guys have a great time, wish I could go with you," She replied a little sadly.

"Us too, just a shame it's a super-hot gig. Next time for sure." Sharon tried consoling her with then headed for the door.

Outside I gave her a big hug and a kiss but she broke it off before her makeup got ruined so soon after spending time on it. "Whoa big boy, plenty to go around later," she chided me, "What did Lynn do to you to get you started off?" She playfully quizzed me.

"Nothing, you just look super sexy tonight and I've been looking forward to this all week." I replied. She smiled and we headed for the car. Chatting as we drove, the subject swung round to Lynn and her recent boyfriend woes. "What happened this time?" I asked her.

"Usual expectation issues. Her wanting the good things and her useless boyfriend wanting only one thing," she continued, "That's not always bad but she isn't that confident yet in letting them know what she needs and ends up getting the piss taking out of her. Did you know she got ready to go out, then sat the whole evening waiting while the wanker got stoned with his mates and forgot about meeting her?" She was starting to get more annoyed and I tried to pacify her.

"She's still young, she will probably cycle through a few wasters before finding her way." I countered and patted her knee, "Her big sister will look out for her."

"Of course," she said quietly, "It's just that she isn't as hard edged as me at cutting the deadwood, she just needs to know how a normal relationship is supposed to be balanced out." She left at that as we parked and headed in the venue.

After the gig we were still buzzing and raving about how great the band were. Wanting to keep the party going, we stopped for a drink at a pub on the outskirts. I was driving so I had a beer, then switched to juice while Sharon hit the vodka and soda. She was starting to mellow into it and I snuggled, kissing her neck and said to her, "Do you want to head home or do you fancy parking up somewhere for a bit?"

She replied conspiratorially, "Why would I want to do that Mr Steve?"

Rubbing the top of her leg, "Well Miss Sharon, it's about time you got a full after gig debrief."

She moved her hand over and started to rub my hardening crotch under the table, "I agree," she replied kissing me, "Lead the way before we start bothering people here."

We had a couple of 'spots' out the way and I headed for an old forestry track behind the estate where she lived. I parked and switched off the car, it was still a warm evening but was wet as it had been raining earlier so we were stuck inside this time round. "Front or back?" I asked her.

She looked at me then, "Let's sit in the back."

I grabbed a blanket I had and put it over the rear seat. We rolled down the windows, pushed the front seats forward and hopped in. I kicked off my shoes and stretched out across the seat, she did the same and lay across me facing away so I could hold her from behind. I moved her hair from one side and kissed the side of her neck, whispering, 'I really enjoyed tonight, love you baby.'

She murmured, "Love you too honey, it's not quite finished yet.'

I unfastened the top two buttons from her jeans and rubbed her toned but soft tummy, making circles lower and lower and until I reached the top of her knickers, dipping a couple of fingers just under the waistband. She wriggled and reached down to undo the rest of her buttons. I moved my hands up her sides and under the front of her t-shirt, cupping her breasts. I could feel her hardening nipples through the thin bra, rubbing them with the inside of my thumbs.

She turned round to kiss me then reached down to pull my shirt up and over my head, tossing it somewhere into the front seats. I did the same to her, adding her shirt to mine. She looked at me as she reached down to unbutton then pull down the zip on my jeans, only breaking eye contact to tug them down. She shuffled to the side and pulled each leg off, followed by the socks, and put them in growing pile. She gave my cock at tug through my boxer shorts, smiling when she felt it's returning stiffness. She was on top again and we continued kissing, I ran my hands through her long blond hair as our tongues danced. I slid my hands down the back of her jeans cupping her tight bum, when I moved her cheeks apart in growing circles, she squirmed to get more contact. I slid her jeans down then sat up and pulled them off her lovely legs, kissing her ankles then moving up to her thighs eventually sitting back up again. Taking in the view, she looked magnificent in just her see through underwear, her erect nipples and bush clearly visible.

"You look fucking amazing." I said to her.

"So do you honey, shift up." She replied and smiled.

Both of us sitting straight up now, she swung over and put her arms around my neck, kissing my forehead, shoulders then mouth again. I could feel the heat from her pussy though the cloth as she started to rub herself against my covered cock.

I reached around and unclipped her bra, she moved her arms enough for me to slide the straps off and let it fall onto the seat. She squealed a little in disappointment as I lifted her up so I could suck on her nipple, pinching the other side in sync with my action. She moaned and rubbed the back of my head and neck, her tightening grip and change of breathing letting me know how things were progressing. I lay her down then switched to the other side. She lifted her legs and put her feet on my back, pulling me in to her. She moved her feet to my sides and pushed my shorts down my thighs. I reached down and tugged them, then kicked them off. Her nipples were fully hard now, dark brown and thick, shiny with saliva. I kissed and nibbled each in turn, then worked my way down to her belly button which I stuck my tongue in cheekily as I gripped the band of her knickers, she lifted her hips to help me scoot them off. I tossed them over my shoulder, forgetting about the open window, which they flew out of.

"Fuck!" I cried, then we both cracked up.

"Well, go and grab them before they get ruined. I really like those ones." She semi scolded me but was still laughing.

I spun around and cracked open the door and reached down for the now soaked garment.

"Sorry." I said as I held them up.

"No harm, just wet is all. Commando for the rest of the night then," pointing to her pussy.

I took the hint, kissing her belly button and continued my journey down. I rubbed my nose in her thick bush, which was trimmed with a shaved gap on each side. I kissed each bald strip in turn and worked down to her completely hairless lips. I started with a long lick then poked my tongue into her moistening hole, drinking in the smell and the slightly acid taste of arousal. I kissed, then licked her clit before slipping a finger into her wet hole. Her hips were starting to move in rhythm now and she urged me, "Another finger baby!" I slipped a second in and started to rub her vaginal walls to match my now sucking motion on her clit. I could tell she was getting closer so I stopped sucking as I rubbed her clit faster with my other thumb. She was really starting to rub her legs down my sides and I leaned in to suck the nearest nipple. She started shaking and I felt her tighten up as her first orgasm hit, half moaning, half grunting through it. I waited until it had subsided and we kissed gently.

"Ahh honey, I really needed that one," she sighed. I knew she liked a quick follow up so I quickly started the action on her clit again, "Nooooo!" she cried as she came again, "I was just getting over the first one," she giggled as she got her breath back. "Lay back, honey." she said, now focused on me.

"Why is that?" I jokingly quizzed her.

"You're about to find out." She said naughtily as I half sat, half lay across the seat. A car is not the optimal place for this, especially when you are a big guy, but you do the best with what you have. She gripped my cock and stroked me as we kissed, rubbing her pussy on my thigh, I thought she was building up again but she shifted downwards. I could feel her hair moving across my cock before I felt her kiss the head. "My nice big cock," she declared as she showered it in loving mini kisses then engulfed it with her mouth. I moaned involuntarily and relaxed as I felt her tongue at work, masterfully working it as she gripped the shaft and softly caressed my balls with her other hand. She looked up at me and winked as she kept eye contact then kept on quickening her actions. I was started to feel a twinge in my balls so I gently rubbed her hair, a sign for her to slow down a bit.

"You're going to make me cum." I let her know.

"Uh-huh." She encouraged me with a mouth full of cock.

"You're not getting off that easy," I said softly to her, "Especially not with a bum looking like that." Nodding to hers sticking up and swaying in the air.

She stopped and spun around, showing me, then leaned half out the window, her magnificent tits on show for anyone that happened to be out here on a late evening. She surprised me by shouting "Steve's about to fuck me!" Into the wilderness, addressing god knows who. We were both laughing as I gripped her hips and lined up and pushed into her wet, loose hole in one stroke. "Ooof," she gasped at the initial penetration.

"Not laughing now, are we?" I asked her as I started to lightly stroke into her.

"That thing is no joke. Harder you big cocked bastard, I fucking love it!" she half cried, half moaned.

I started to lengthen my strokes and picked up the pace when I saw her grip the window frame a bit tighter. I got a hold of her bum as I pounded another cum from her. She shook and screamed into the night as it hit.

I pulled out and she clambered back into the car. I had almost shoved her out of the window, I hoped I hadn't left any bruises that might get people talking.

"Sorry baby, got a bit carried away." I said to her.

She waved it away, "I'm a big girl honey, my turn."

I sat in the middle as she straddled me and sat on my cock, sliding down the hilt and stopping there. I caressed her tits as we kissed as she started a slow motion up and down, feeling her grip me inside her. I had almost cum just before after a while I whispered to her, "Going to cum soon."

"Hmm,good." She moaned.

"Where do you want it?" I asked her, a bit more urgently.

"Inside me, it's a safe time," she assured me, "I don't want you messing up what's left of my make up" she giggled.

I roared as I filled her up, and simply held on, feeling her grip on my shaft as her pussy milked my cum from me.

"Jeez." I moaned as everything slowed down, "That was so good honey, love you so much," kissing her neck.

"Hmm", she murmured, "Love you my big bear."

Checking on her to see if she needed any more attention I asked her, "You good?"

"Great honey, had another little mini cum at the end. Must have been good for you, it feels like you dumped a big load in me." she said. "Pass me your shorts." She motioned to me. I reached over and handed them to her, she slipped then on quickly before she leaked onto the blanket.

"What?" I began to ask before she cut me off.

"I'm not ruining my jeans, you can wear mine if you like," laughing.

"No thanks, I'll just rough it." I said in reply. She balled up her bra with her wet knickers as we both got dressed. Her braless jiggling tits and still hard nipples distracting me on the way to drop her off. It was late when got back, her folks long ago retired for the evening. I popped in to use the toilet and say a quick goodbye before heading home myself. When we got to the living room, we saw Lynn had fallen asleep on the couch, a half empty glass of wine on the floor next to her.

The cover she had been sleeping with had fallen off exposing her bottom half. She was wearing panties but they had ridden up, exposing almost all of her lovely bum to us. Paler, rounder and much softer than her sisters, another of the contrasts they had, with her wavy brown hair against Sharon's straight blond locks. Both stunning, just in different ways. I picked up the sheet to cover her, taking the chance to look a bit closer at her bum, seeing some hairs sticking out the sides of her pantie's crotch, the faint stirrings of another hard on somewhere in the distance.

Sharon whispered to me, "I saw you looking, you dirty dog." Playing with me.

I quietly replied, "Hard not to, she's almost as pretty as you."

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow then gently shook her sister, softly saying, "Lynn dear, time for bed."

I suspected she had already been half awake as she seemed to come to quickly and sat up, giving us a sleepy smile, "Hey you two, how was the gig?"

We both replied that it had been a wonderful evening, she regarded us quizzically, trying to place something then teased, "Sharon, did they take your underwear at the door, I was sure you were wearing your own when you left and your tits weren't flapping about."

I nipped to the toilet and as I headed back, I paused as I heard Sharon admonish her about the wine and general malaise. "He was a fucking waster that was never, ever going to be good enough for you." I heard her say to Lynn, her weakly replying that she would get herself sorted out. Then some quieter chat as they obviously were hugging then Lynn saying goodnight.